General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Slayer

Metaluna Records Catalog 1997

Post by Slayer »

doublev2

Re: Metaluna Records Catalog 1997

Post by doublev2 »

Crazy euphoria cover.
What I dont get is why he still sold boxset while people were still waiting and no warning.

Thanks so muck kev.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Thanks Kev.

Nice square-on pic of the Wasburn too! Mr Davies got the angle of the knobs wrong! Hadn't noticed that before. They should follow the line of the body edge.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thank you Kev, never knew you had this!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Fred and I both probably have some old stuff put away! The difference is Fred has alot more stuff and Fred knows where he put everything LOL. I have a file on Vinnie Vincent relating to the Vinnie Vincent Archives and the correspondance with Metaluna at the time in the event that there was ever a lawsuit over the Archives. That Metaluna Catalog was in the file.

I hope that you folks enjoy seeing this

Kev
erg2

Post by erg2 »

It definitely takes me back to when I first moved from central Illinois up to Chicago. I was a broke-ass turkey and what do I do? I order a $120 box-set which will supposedly contain material I should've known was impossible for him to release. I feel like a fool now having given him my money.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

it really pissed me off that the 97 catalog said it was ready to ship yet hundreds of people were getting letters its being delayed. Total Rip off. He should have not cashed any of those checks until it was ready to ship if it ever was going to be shipped in the first place.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

erg2 wrote:It definitely takes me back to when I first moved from central Illinois up to Chicago. I was a broke-ass turkey and what do I do? I order a $120 box-set which will supposedly contain material I should've known was impossible for him to release. I feel like a fool now having given him my money.
You got company, me too and I feel the same way with the exception that I requested it as a gift and my poor wife got the run around from this internet predator.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:it really pissed me off that the 97 catalog said it was ready to ship yet hundreds of people were getting letters its being delayed. Total Rip off. He should have not cashed any of those checks until it was ready to ship if it ever was going to be shipped in the first place.
You're right. He was supposed to deliver a product or a refund. He had a responsibility to his customers.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:it really pissed me off that the 97 catalog said it was ready to ship yet hundreds of people were getting letters its being delayed. Total Rip off. He should have not cashed any of those checks until it was ready to ship if it ever was going to be shipped in the first place.
I read this and thought of Vinnie:

http://www.voxxi.com/how-to-ruin-your-l ... sychology/
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.