The albums and where they stand / Soundscan-RIAA

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Brainsaw

Re: The albums and where they stand / Soundscan-RIAA

Post by Brainsaw »

1031 wrote: On the subject claims and to sales and popularity of VVI radio play and to the like: The Vinnie Vincent invasion debut album hit the scene with a 10 word blurb in billboard. At ten weeks in it hit 64 after six later weeks it was off the charts.
Invasion was on the charts for 29 weeks. The last week it was on there was 4/4/1987

All Systems Go was on there for 15 weeks.

http://kissfaq.com/charts/charts.html

Of course everyone knows how Billboard operated back then and one problem being Chrysalis pretty much taking away support by mid July.

Also, for an artist who supposedly didn't have a high profile, then why did New Line approach Vinnie to write the song for the 4th Nightmare movie?? If VVI was so unknown, why would they want Vinnie to do that. The lead off track to promote the movie.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Brainsaw wrote:
KissMyAss wrote: I guess he loves being a WELCHER!

Big Julie and erg2 aren't welchers !!!!

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

[youtube][/youtube]

Seriously!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:
Brainsaw wrote:
KissMyAss wrote: I guess he loves being a WELCHER!

Big Julie and erg2 aren't welchers !!!!

FRANKIE BABY. Ya got me all wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

KissMyAss wrote:
Brainsaw wrote:
KissMyAss wrote: Public Relations is not accounting!
!
No, but public statements and efforts to mislead will get ya in trouble by the SEC (if you are a public company).
The SEC pursues fraudulent public statements on publically traded companies. Did that include Chrysalis before they were bought out by EMI or you splitting hairs, again?

BTW, I do not think unethical business practices are EVER wise.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I'm not a welcher. I will not directly respond to any of Ass Pimples posts for a month. I will follow the letter of the law...if not the spirit.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

erg2 wrote:I'm not a welcher. I will not directly respond to any of Ass Pimples posts for a month. I will follow the letter of the law...if not the spirit.
I didn't write that. Somebody is starting shit.

If you can't find the original quote in my posts, it's a trick
Last edited by KissMyAss on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Watch! Mind you, Brainsaw never said this. It is an example of how easily a quote can be altered on this forum:
Brainsaw wrote: Ooo-eee-ooo-aw-aw-ting-tang-walla-walla-bing-bang.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:
Brainsaw wrote:
KissMyAss wrote: It takes two to tango, alright. And you are a fine pair.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I don't mind playing with Ass Pimple. All I have to do is make him dance and he is tappin' up a storm.
Trust me, this jagoff didn't even make me break a sweat.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies

Post by 1031 »

Brainsaw wrote:
1031 wrote: On the subject claims and to sales and popularity of VVI radio play and to the like: The Vinnie Vincent invasion debut album hit the scene with a 10 word blurb in billboard. At ten weeks in it hit 64 after six later weeks it was off the charts.
Invasion was on the charts for 29 weeks. The last week it was on there was 4/4/1987

Of course everyone knows how Billboard operated back then and one problem being Chrysalis pretty much taking away support by mid July.

Also, for an artist who supposedly didn't have a high profile, then why did New Line approach Vinnie to write the song for the 4th Nightmare movie?? If VVI was so unknown, why would they want Vinnie to do that. The lead off track to promote the movie.

http://www.billboard.com/#/album/vinnie ... sion/17935

I can not verify via Billboard other than this.. if you can show me a actual chart I will agree.
But I am done tit for tat with you this is obviously more important to you than me, I have more important things to do.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

1031 wrote:
Brainsaw wrote:

http://www.billboard.com/#/album/vinnie ... sion/17935

I can not verify via Billboard other than this.. if you can show me a actual chart I will agree.
But I am done tit for tat with you this is obviously more important to you than me, I have more important things to do.

And at week 15

http://books.google.com/books?id=tiQEAA ... nt&f=false

The album is exactly where its listed on KISS FAQ chart. And of course, right after Alice--they were on the hugely successful IRON MAIDEN tour.

and back then, albums weren't in the top 100 and then fall off immediately (like would be the case in what you are claiming). The KISS FAQ charts for Billboard are right.

So along with the real chart action, the 2 huge tours Vinnie was on. The fact that they had an offer from Aerosmith "Permanent Vacation" to kick off 1988 (but the label delayed the release of ASG so they didn't take the tour). The fact that Billboard mentions VVI making waves in the 1986 year end issue. The fact that New Line contacted Vinnie and wanted HIM to write the song for Nightmare IV.... VVI was alot more high profile than you want to admit or give them credit.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KissMyAss wrote:
erg2 wrote:I'm not a welcher. I will not directly respond to any of Ass Pimples posts for a month. I will follow the letter of the law...if not the spirit.

I quoted the comment as soon as I saw it . No tricks involved.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

poserboy71 wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

Now maybe Poser will get to deal with their nonsense for a while ;).

What I'd love to know is why KissMyAss replied to a comment from Er2 saying "I Didn't Write That".

Are they one in the same and they forget which name they were posting under or what?

Very strange!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Honestly, I don't let it bother me to the point of hurting.

It would be quite entertaining if someone feels the need to post as multiple people.
It is rather unnecessary .

BS, Like I have said since you've arrived, I would appreciate some sort of introduction.
This is to diffuse people from accusing you of being Vinnie , etc...
The comments that you've made insinuate that being your possible identity.
If you aren't, I find it highly disrespectful to Vinnie that you are claiming to be an insider.
My jokes are one thing, but when someone claims to be on the inside, THE CLAIMS NEED TO BE BACKED UP .

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok guys, can we please take it easy on the name calling between each other. I don't like to get involved like this but it really is the only rule here.

If someone else is pissing you off, and it happens, just ignore them. Life is too short to care what someone else thinks and it's a waste of your energy.

Everyone has the option of going into the profile of someone you don't like and adding them as a "foe". You won't have to see their posts and you can ignore them automatically.

We are all fans of Vinnie's music and in relation to the recent threads we all do wish that VVI had conquered the world. They had the potential, but it didn't happen. They were not what you would call a "success". Not a failure really, many, many bands did a lot worse, but they were not on the tips of everyone's tounges back in the day. Or if they were, that person was frantically trying to spit them out! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Commander in chief - VVF Army

Post by 1031 »

Yes yes they were amazingly huge gigantic world tours chart topping hits video night and day non stop on MTV country's around the world had national holidays in their honor nonstop magazine covers, you were right about everything I was wrong... now please go to bed you have school tomorrow.

I have no more to say...

KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

I didn't call Erg2 a welsher and he doesn't give a shit, either. Oh come on. You are taking this joke too far. Quit it. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I didn't take anything too far. I simply saw a quote from you and related it to one of my favorite movie/musicals.

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:I didn't take anything too far. I simply saw a quote from you and related it to one of my favorite movie/musicals.
Original quote, please!

Go back to romancing Skeeter.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Rick,

Go snap a towel across someone else's butt.
Last edited by KissMyAss on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

[youtube][/youtube]
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You erased your original comment SO...

As for my humor, take your vagina and skidattle if you don't like it.
Your eagerness to always PROVE how intelligent you may be :wink: is boring and needy.
You are a troublemaker . You already left once.Why not once more ???? FOR GOOD !!!!

As a gentleman, I politely request that you FUCK OFF !!!! Slurp

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

PB snapping a towel across my ass? How did they find out?!?!
Truly there are insiders on this forum.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:You erased your original comment SO...

As for my humor, take your vagina and skidattle if you don't like it.
Your eagerness to always PROVE how intelligent you may be :wink: is boring and needy.
You are a troublemaker . You already left once.Why not once more ???? FOR GOOD !!!!

As a gentleman, I politely request that you FUCK OFF !!!! Slurp
I'm far from emotionally needy. I often ignore flattery. I'm a proud NT. End of story.

Please do not speak of my genitals. Thank you.

I'm not a trouble maker. My mannerisms are composed. Even my recorded voice is emotionally collected. I am not the bar fighting type. Trust me, if I were more mellow, they would bury me. 75% of communication is body language, and you don't get the entire picture on the internet. I left to avoid perceived religious conflict. The differences in belief and skepticism sometimes becomes emotional. Unlike some atheists, I don't wish to fight Christians.

The words "fuck off" aren't polite.

I don't associate with liars. You are well aware that I never said that. You weren't polite, nor were you acting like a gentleman. It's alright. Some people don't mind liars, but they are not my cup of tea. I request that you remain on your side of the board. Hopefully, brainsaw will follow your role model as a gentleman and do the same. Please leave me alone. I understand the high road approach is not going to get you two extra brownie points with Vinnie. But he will not welcome you into his good graces again. You are a VVFF member. You are forever tarnished in his mind. So kindly refrain from "quoting" or taunting me, and we shall live in serenity. If you do not like someone on the board, the civil choice, is to leave the person alone.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

erg2 wrote:PB snapping a towel across my ass? How did they find out?!?!
Truly there are insiders on this forum.
God Damn I'm pissed... Image

Leave a motherfukr outta the fun why dontcha?
erg2

Post by erg2 »

We'll make it 3 anytime!
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KissMyAss wrote:
Trust me, if I were more mellow, they would bury me.
You had me at, "BURY ME "

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Poserboy71 responses in GREEN :
KissMyAss wrote:
I'm far from emotionally needy. I often ignore flattery. I'm a proud NT. End of story.
My point PROVEN. Always have to talk about what a THINKER you are. YAWN !!!!
If they smell as good as you look... well ... I guess I don't want to.

I'm not a trouble maker. My mannerisms are composed. Even my recorded voice is emotionally collected. I am not the bar fighting type. Trust me, if I were more mellow, they would bury me.PLEASE 75% of communication is body language , and you don't get the entire picture on the internet THANK THE LORD !!!!. I left to avoid perceived religious conflict. The differences in belief and skepticism sometimes becomes emotional. Unlike some atheists, I don't wish to fight Christians. What can I say to make you leave again ?

The words "fuck off" aren't polite. They are better than a knuckle sammich

I don't associate with liars.I can visualize you walking around your abode talking to yourself OFTEN ! You are well aware that I never said that. I quoted you IMMEDIATELY because i saw a way I could incorporate a "Guys And Dolls " reference into a post. I believe that you forgot which screen name you were using and quickly erased your initial comment. Notice how you used the term "WELCHER"(One who doesn't make good on a bet) first then in a later post used the term "WELSHER"(mentally challenged) ? You weren't polite, nor were you acting like a gentleman. It's alright. Some people don't mind liars, but they are not my cup of tea. I request that you remain on your side of the board.The VVFF has a core of members that make up the ELDERS. YOU are not one of them. YOU do not have a SIDE of the forum. You are a VISITOR.JJ, Please go to Facebook and masturbate to pictures of my brother. You are fucking disgusting. You wanna put up the guise that you are a lady YET your screen name is KissMyAss???? Hopefully, brainsaw will follow your role model as a gentleman and do the same. Please leave me alone. I understand the high road approach is not going to get you two extra brownie points with Vinnie. But he will not welcome you into his good graces again.Didn't you just send someone a PM that said how you are DONE WITH Vinnie? What are his GOOD GRACES ? You just motherfucked Vinnie up and down yet... You are a VVFF member.PROUDLY... ...AND YOU ARE NOT :D :D :D :D You are forever tarnished in his mind.YAWN, So be it. So kindly refrain from "quoting" or taunting me BECAUSE YOU WERE BUSTED, and we shall live in serenity. If you do not like someone on the board, the civil choice, is to leave the person alone.But the PROPER choice is to run them off.Please take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam and shove it up your ass while you leave.It was quite peaceful before you came here and after you left (for religious reasons :wink: )

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

erg2 wrote:We'll make it 3 anytime!
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

poserboy71 wrote:Poserboy71 responses in GREEN :
KissMyAss wrote:
My point PROVEN. Always have to talk about what a THINKER you are. YAWN !!!!
If they smell as good as you look... well ... I guess I don't want to.

I'm not a trouble maker. My mannerisms are composed. Even my recorded voice is emotionally collected. I am not the bar fighting type. Trust me, if I were more mellow, they would bury me.PLEASE 75% of communication is body language , and you don't get the entire picture on the internet THANK THE LORD !!!!. I left to avoid perceived religious conflict. The differences in belief and skepticism sometimes becomes emotional. Unlike some atheists, I don't wish to fight Christians. What can I say to make you leave again ?

The words "fuck off" aren't polite. They are better than a knuckle sammich

I don't associate with liars.I can visualize you walking around your abode talking to yourself OFTEN ! You are well aware that I never said that. I quoted you IMMEDIATELY because i saw a way I could incorporate a "Guys And Dolls " reference into a post. I believe that you forgot which screen name you were using and quickly erased your initial comment. Notice how you used the term "WELCHER"(One who doesn't make good on a bet) first then in a later post used the term "WELSHER"(mentally challenged) ? You weren't polite, nor were you acting like a gentleman. It's alright. Some people don't mind liars, but they are not my cup of tea. I request that you remain on your side of the board.The VVFF has a core of members that make up the ELDERS. YOU are not one of them. YOU do not have a SIDE of the forum. You are a VISITOR.JJ, Please go to Facebook and masturbate to pictures of my brother. You are fucking disgusting. You wanna put up the guise that you are a lady YET your screen name is KissMyAss???? Hopefully, brainsaw will follow your role model as a gentleman and do the same. Please leave me alone. I understand the high road approach is not going to get you two extra brownie points with Vinnie. But he will not welcome you into his good graces again.Didn't you just send someone a PM that said how you are DONE WITH Vinnie? What are his GOOD GRACES ? You just motherfucked Vinnie up and down yet... You are a VVFF member.PROUDLY... ...AND YOU ARE NOT :D :D :D :D You are forever tarnished in his mind.YAWN, So be it. So kindly refrain from "quoting" or taunting me BECAUSE YOU WERE BUSTED, and we shall live in serenity. If you do not like someone on the board, the civil choice, is to leave the person alone.But the PROPER choice is to run them off.Please take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam and shove it up your ass while you leave.It was quite peaceful before you came here and after you left (for religious reasons :wink: )
I just ejaculated.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Don't clean up. Let it harden and douse it again with fresh squirt. Twice baked always tastes better. :wink: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Sorry...VV is too old for me. I hear you're a geriophile, though.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Brainsaw wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

Now maybe Poser will get to deal with their nonsense for a while ;).

What I'd love to know is why KissMyAss replied to a comment from Er2 saying "I Didn't Write That".

Are they one in the same and they forget which name they were posting under or what?

Very strange!

Poserboy and I are both Vinnie Vincent, under different usernames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Not even with Vinnie's cock.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

I just added the only quote ever worthy to my to my signature : :wink:

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:Not even with Vinnie's cock.
I already told you that I wasn't interested. Now go back to your *bleck* open relationship. And kindly, shut your hole.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

You're too nasty for me.
I told you motherfucker
You aren't king of the jungle
And you will never be.
I was nice to you
We joked around
But I told you about a million times,
that you're a manwhore,
and that's way too much body fluids...Eeeew.
The feeling is mutual, you big ape.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Now, drop it, shit head.
And go back to telling your stupid masturbation jokes.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

You seem to forget that you asked me if I was feeling "frisky", and I said, "No!"

I said no.

I meant it

I am too nice, but I was trying to tell you

I didn't want to F*ck you.

Too bad you couldn't get the message, without someone hurting your feelings.

Sheesh

You are way too vain.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I love how you turn everything into a fairytale that you are desirable to men.
I can see why you have a lazy eye---- You're so desirable that you have one eye trying to look away when you gaze in the mirror.
OH PLEASE POST YOUR BIKINI PICTURES HERE !!!! :P :P :P :P
Never once have I remotely flirted with you.
Now go back to seeking out my family members on Facebook.
You are a sick and desperate mongoloid with a vagina.

Yes, THIS APE IS THE KING OF HIS OWN JUNGLE.

Also, Miss "THINKER", If you had a real grasp, you could see that my open relationship is with a married man IN GERMANY that all of us here love and respect.
THOSE WAS JOKES !!!!
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

poserboy71 wrote:I can see why you have a lazy eye---- You're so desirable that you have one eye trying to look away when you gaze in the mirror.

You are a sick and desperate mongoloid with a vagina.
My testicles have descended.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

He's too stupid to know a mongoloid has upward slanting eyes, and not small non slanting eyes.
Attachments
downsyndrome.jpg
downsyndrome.jpg (110.71 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Admiring a blond, blue eyed science major....man...can't get any lower than that...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

mongoloid -
changeling, cretin, half-wit, idiot, imbecile, moron - a person of subnormal intelligence
I would never use the term as describing a person who has Downs Syndrome or is retarded. I do not find humor in that. The photo you have used suggests that.

As for your affection towards my brother. You have stalker attributes.---- Have at it. You are correct, you can't get any lower.
Science major ? ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe a few classes. No degree. He knows how to fill out a resume' :wink: and fool whores into buying him things. He has a new flat screen that he earned from fucking stupid little single mothers like you.
You are gullible and sad.

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:mongoloid -
changeling, cretin, half-wit, idiot, imbecile, moron - a person of subnormal intelligence
I would never use the term as describing a person who has Downs Syndrome or is retarded. I do not find humor in that. The photo you have used suggests that.

As for your affection towards my brother. You have stalker attributes.---- Have at it. You are correct, you can't get any lower.
Science major ? ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe a few classes. No degree. He knows how to fill out a resume' :wink: and fool whores into buying him things. He has a new flat screen that he earned from fucking stupid little single mothers like you.
You are gullible and sad.

Whatever. I don't know what terms you'd use to describe what. No thanks.Your whole family is heartless...congratulations. I noticed it. That's the reason I unfriended him. Leave me alone.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I am leaving. I've never seen a bigger collection of cruel, obnoxious liars in my life. Any decent forum would ban you. It's no wonder you idolize wife beaters. :evil: :evil:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, this has gone too far. Everyone take a chill pill.

NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS!!

If you don't like someone just ignore them, we are here to discuss Vinnie, not fight amongst ourselves.
Commander in chief - VVF Army