Spyder Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
ozone73

Spyder Vinnie

Post by ozone73 »

I wasn't a part of the original Double V board back in the day. But I was wondering ... at what point did people start thinking that Spyder was in fact Vinnie? Did Spyder say something and that got people thinking. Did everyone pretty much know from the start? Did anyone ever mention their suspicions on the board? I'm sure if anyone did they would have been kicked out, right?

Sorry for all the questions ... but I was just wondering.
:mrgreen:
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
doublev2

Re: Spyder Vinnie

Post by doublev2 »

day one. Spyder was invented the day he booted me and he spoke exactly like VV. Also he fucked up his name. One name in his profile and one name when he introduced himself. VV didn't have any other people he would have run the board. Funny spyder went away too.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he also used the confirmed vv email address that his lawyer confirmed and the one i sent the domain name rights to.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

even the die hard angels and dv board brown nosers have admitted they knew it was vinnie .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if it wasn't vv (which it was) then some major fraud was going on between spyder and his lawyer as the lawyer forwarded email conversations between someone a vvirtual.user and signed off vinnie each time, also i spoke on a 3 way with the lawyer and vv based upon the emails from vvirtual which spyder went on to use.
if by any chance like vv later suggested it wasn't him some serious fraud and deception from the lawyer and spyder was going on. But it was Vinnie.. no fraud. Spyder and many others were vinnie. I also have tried to speak to the sister that came on the board and i believe that to have been faked as well.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I had my suspension when we had the virtual parties. I told my husband who was in the room with me during those times why is it they have all these people in the forum and only us Angeles are talking to Vinnie. When Vinnie would talk to us spyder was silent and then susieq would show up. That's when I put it all together spyder was Vinnie and it would get strange from there.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, when Vinnie "took over" it was like a regime, he tried to enforce full and accurate names and addresses in profiles. People were getting warnings and then booted if it wasn't fixed to his liking.

"Spider" told us his name was Chris I think but his profile said something else. Funny that. Getting it wrong and not being booted. Strange he also didn't fix it. We have a screenshot showing his profile.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

FACT : IP's DO NOT LIE , it was not " a theory " like Vinnie mentioned , it's a FACT
Spyder : Same VV's IP , Vinnie was many characters.
It was funny
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I wonder if he believes this characters in his mind or he is just thinking he is being clever. He certainly thinks he is smarter than everyone .
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he lies to himself , i'm sure , he thinks everyone is a fool but he don't want to know the truth
he won't change , he hate experts because they know the truth, same thing like my aunt
experts = bad people , monsters that wants to hurt you , he wants to hear what he wants to hear
nothing else !
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Genebaby wrote:Yes, when Vinnie "took over" it was like a regime, he tried to enforce full and accurate names and addresses in profiles. People were getting warnings and then booted if it wasn't fixed to his liking.
Another day in the life of Vinnie Vincent.