Vinnie Loves Frankie !

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
BigEd

Vinnie Loves Frankie !

Post by BigEd »

During my discussions with Vinnie, I came to find out that like me, he too is a "BIG" Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons fan...Last night Frankie performed in Westport, Conn and played for almost 2 hrs...he had a great band and his voice was like gold...an unbelieveable concert put on by a 78 year old man !!! I just wish Vinnie would give it a shot, it's never too late....
metatron

Re: Vinnie Loves Frankie !

Post by metatron »

Wow! Cool. I too wish VV did something.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i love frankie too !!!
great tunes !!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

One cannot help but try to sing (falsetto) Frankie's songs when being heard.

[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

cool info Ed. VV has a love for the 50s and 60s for sure.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

BigEd wrote:During my discussions with Vinnie, I came to find out that like me, he too is a "BIG" Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons fan...Last night Frankie performed in Westport, Conn and played for almost 2 hrs...he had a great band and his voice was like gold...an unbelieveable concert put on by a 78 year old man !!! I just wish Vinnie would give it a shot, it's never too late....
If I had Vinnie's talent, you couldn't take me off a stage.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Oh what a night that would be. :D
BigEd

Vinnie Loves Frankie !

Post by BigEd »

My friend operates a Music Store that was previosly owned by his Uncle, it's the store is where Vinnie took his lessons as a kid and where he met his beloved guitar teacher " Bill". When I was on Vinnie's Forum my very first post to Vinnie was do you remember Bill ***** ? Vinnie was very moved and I think he was really taken back that I knew who the guy was... Vinnie went into depth about how he would beg Bill to teach him the newest Beatle riffs and solo's and just how great of a teacher he was !!! Eventually Vinnie's family couldn't continue to pay for lessons and Vinnie told Bill that he wasn't going to able to continue....Bill realized that Vinnie wasn't your everyday kid, he had a gift and that something had to be done..."Look, don't you worry about the money you just continue to come and take your lessons !!!
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

BigEd wrote:My friend operates a Music Store that was previosly owned by his Uncle, it's the store is where Vinnie took his lessons as a kid and where he met his beloved guitar teacher " Bill". When I was on Vinnie's Forum my very first post to Vinnie was do you remember Bill ***** ? Vinnie was very moved and I think he was really taken back that I knew who the guy was... Vinnie went into depth about how he would beg Bill to teach him the newest Beatle riffs and solo's and just how great of a teacher he was !!! Eventually Vinnie's family couldn't continue to pay for lessons and Vinnie told Bill that he wasn't going to able to continue....Bill realized that Vinnie wasn't your everyday kid, he had a gift and that something had to be done..."Look, don't you worry about the money you just continue to come and take your lessons !!!
Great story.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Portillo wrote:Oh what a night that would be. :D
Oh what a night
Late December back in 63
What a very special time for me
As I remember what a night!
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
mrblitz

Post by mrblitz »

(backup singer) 'oh what a nai-ee-ight'
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

(additional backup singers) "do do do DOOT DOOT, do do do DO DO DO"
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

BigEd wrote:My friend operates a Music Store that was previosly owned by his Uncle, it's the store is where Vinnie took his lessons as a kid and where he met his beloved guitar teacher " Bill". When I was on Vinnie's Forum my very first post to Vinnie was do you remember Bill ***** ? Vinnie was very moved and I think he was really taken back that I knew who the guy was... Vinnie went into depth about how he would beg Bill to teach him the newest Beatle riffs and solo's and just how great of a teacher he was !!! Eventually Vinnie's family couldn't continue to pay for lessons and Vinnie told Bill that he wasn't going to able to continue....Bill realized that Vinnie wasn't your everyday kid, he had a gift and that something had to be done..."Look, don't you worry about the money you just continue to come and take your lessons !!!
I remember you writing that and reading what Vinnie wrote you could vision the emotion in what he wrote. I remember when we would have our parties we would have a lot of 50's and 60's music playing for Vinnie birthday last year Vinnie would have asked sandra to play music videos of Frankie and Mr Sinatra
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

we have that somewhere. Will search it.
he posted this picture and said it was the day of recording keep me comin' which suggests a fender was used

Last edited by doublev2 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i believe he referred to me as 'dirtbag' if i am not mistaken.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Spyder Moderator

USA 1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 03:51:36 AM

vvjunkie has officialy checked into the Roach Motel and will now be the center of their feeding frenzie. Let me know right away if vvjunkie tries to contact any one of you guys.

Edited by - Spyder on 12/26/2011 03:54:58 AM

Google AdSense

USA Mountain View

doublev Forum Admin/Owner

4873 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 04:20:57 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Spyder

vvjunkie has officialy checked into the Roach Motel and will now be the center of their feeding frenzie. Let me know right away if vvjunkie tries to contact any one of you guys.

Hi Spyder, it's very sad. everyone here treated her with respect. very disturbing. I believe that people ultimately end up seeking out others who are like themselves. They find comfort with their own kind.

Well as the saying goes, another one bites the dust. v

Spyder Moderator

USA 1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 05:09:58 AM

Indeed, vvjunkie was treated with the same respect as everyone else here. It appears she has found a new home where she swore she would never tread. Spyder

4873 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 05:34:39 AM

ever lift the lid off a garbage pail and see a host of white larvae crawling around rotted food? I wouldn't be surprised if someone else I know "officially" checks into the cockaroche motel. I don't quite understand this dark obsession this larvae has with me. very disturbing.

4873 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 05:35:17 AM

#

Spyder Moderator

USA 1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 05:40:13 AM

Indeed, my friend. Indeed. Quite at home amongst the maggots. Spyder

Spyder Moderator

USA 1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 05:41:07 AM

#

Spyder Moderator

USA 1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 06:00:15 AM

And the maggots are crawling all over her, inside and out, and she is loving it. And so it goes, and so it goes. Spyder

Spyder Moderator

USA 1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 06:00:50 AM

#
then Elliot comes in
1217 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 06:00:50 AM

#

evnewt1 Senior Member

USA 207 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 12:27:45 PM

What a pity. Perhaps, her screen name was a bit suggestive of the potential for trouble?"VVJunkie." As in, one who is addicted or obsessed... both of which are unhealthy states of being. It sounds as though she's made her way to the right place. Everett

4879 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 1:15:11 PM
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

more
Author Topic
Spyder

USA
1220 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 03:35:22 AM
vvjunkie has officialy joined the Roach Motel and will undoubtedly be the center of their very world and existance for sometime. Let me know if vvjunkie tries to contact any one of you guys.

Spyder
Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

4880 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 04:14:42 AM
very sad.V

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

4880 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 04:15:50 AM
#

Tara_VV
Advanced Member

Argentina
3323 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 06:17:59 AM
Good day, Sypder, waking up with a sad and shocking news! My god .. what she doing there now? She would deserve an insult from me !!!!!That is what she is looking for it in this place, now?

Vmeister

France
214 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 3:37:42 PM
Isn't she the one who threatened to commit suicide ? Pityful but not so surpring end of the story.

LuciaBrasilW
Advanced Member

Brazil
1680 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 : 6:41:19 PM
Unfortunate fact.

Some people have not learned to appreciate
..the respect and affection that they receive.
It seems that is not enough.
But when it is full of good in himself, it is more than enough.
Well, the choice was made.
Each one must learn to deal with the consequences your free will.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

this is a great example of how those angels talk to vv and how he talks back. no wonder vv thinks he is god.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

DOUBLE V FORUM - THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AND OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM. YOU MUST SIGN UP AND LOG IN TO READ. AN EXCLUSIVE FOR MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
REOPENING OF THE BOARD
HI EVERYONE - PLEASE READ THIS
HI EVERYONE - PLEASE READ THIS New Topic Reply to Topic
Send Topic to a Friend
Printer Friendly
Author Topic
doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

4885 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 : 11:51:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Is anyone on this forum from Ohio?

Brian ("SHAFT") if this is you, could you let us know if you have been communicating with anyone from this Hate Forum. They have identified someone from Ohio and imply they have a "connection" with this person. If you have been communicating with anyone over there please let us know. OK?

I am posting this disgusting hatred so you can see what is truly going on within the Hate Forum and how truly vile and vicious these people are, especially people who I had been gracious enough to let into my home.

Sandra and Maria Lucia, these monsters have singled you out.

I invite you to Please post you comments for your opinions are valuable to me regarding this ugliness and their comments.

Love Vinnie
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

spyder saying vv has a great voice.. in fact its vinnie saying vinnie has a great voice
Hosted by YouTube
Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

4800 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 : 9:09:38 PM
#

Spyder

USA
1155 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 : 9:16:04 PM
There are many covers. Some good. Some bad. None will eclipse the original. Spyder

Hosted by YouTube

Tara_VV
Advanced Member

Argentina
3195 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2011 : 9:28:37 PM
No more than the original .. Be blessed your talent and your voice forever...This is magnific!

evnewt1

USA
189 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 : 12:12:46 AM
Very cool. Like Spyder, though, I prefer the original. Everett

Spyder

USA
1155 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 : 01:49:52 AM
Right on, Everett. Vinnie has a classic rocker voice which also suits ballads very well. Versitile on so many levels. Spyder

Vmeister

France
207 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 : 03:20:29 AM
Nice cover. I also prefer the original though. This one sounds kinda slick. As Spyder states, Vinnie has a classic rocker voice that this guy doesn't have.

Topic
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Posted - 12/13/2011 : 9:41:31 PM
These videos show what an exceptional talent VV is by creating such exciting and progressive music that were way beyond their times, yet are still so relevant and "today". Gene and Paul know they'll never be able to replace VV's musical direction OR Vinnie's powerful stage presence. Killer stuff. Hope to hear your final masterpieces one day. Spyder

Hosted by YouTube

This one is so cool to hear the progression. Totally cool.

Hosted by YouTube

Hosted by YouTube
Edited by - Spyder on 12/13/2011 11:31:21 PM
Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Spyder

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2011 : 9:42:06 PM
#

fetti87

Germany
208 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 03:40:20 AM
Hello Spyder,

great post - "GFH" and the "EP" are just A W E S O M E!

I would like to add my favourite:

Hosted by YouTube

Greetings,

Bernd.

Vmeister

France
204 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 06:50:29 AM
The Euphoria EP sounds to me like Vinnie Vincent in full control. I love this EP very much. The quality of the songs, choruses and of course guitar solos is unmatched to this day. The guitar solo at the end of "Full Shredd" is killer stuff. As Spyder posts, I also hope to hear the final Vinnie Vincent masterpiece.

Spyder

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 : 03:18:38 AM
Indeed Vinnie knows perfection and will settle for nothing less. Excellent song choice Bernd. And Franck, everything about the Euphoria EP was so totally pulled together. I believe what VV has "vaulted" away will definately trip everyone out. Vinnie always gives 100+%. Rock on boyz! Spyder

Topic
New Topic Reply to Topic
Send Topic to a Friend
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

884 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 : 9:33:23 PM

Change your passwords. This is for anyone and everyone who has any of Vinnie's private photos. Spyder

Spyder Moderator

USA 884 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2011 : 9:58:22 PM

In an effort to keep the rest of Vinnie's personal photos private and off limits to kissfaq and others, I have asked Ed to remove from his photobucket the personal photos he so graciously and tirelessly located and posted for Vinnie's pleasure and everyone else's enjoyment. It truly is a shame that we live in a world where even the most innocent and giving acts of kindness and sharing must be so guarded against those who would do harm. I thank you again Ed for your valuable contributions and one day we will again pursue the Holy Grail. Spyder

Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Send Topic to a Friend Printer Friendly Jump To: Sel
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

this is vv and how he thinks of himself .. he says he has a mind like a steel trap.
Hey Bernd I'm afraid respect and gratitude are not in their vocabulary. Anyway all of your post is so true. They say that their next album will be a mix of Destroyer and Revenge. The next one will have à Lick it Up reference for sure. No matter what they do or say, Vinnie Vincent is the main reason why they're still alive. Once they give Vinnie his due, they will come back stronger than ever because Vinnie doesn't talk shit about them. We, the "family", read what Vinnie says about his days in KISS and they're like à good time of his life. If only S & S had Vinnie's honesty......

Spyder Moderator

USA 884 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2011 : 8:03:43 PM

Indeed when Vinnie speaks publicly of KISS and its founding members it is respectful (there is a difference between "respect" and "respectful"). I am pleased to inform that Vinnie's legal work is moving forward at a good pace. Vinnie is one very sharp and intuitive individual with a mind like a steel trap, and KISS definately have their hands full......AGAIN. Spyder

Page: 3 of 3 Topic
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

doublev2 wrote:we have that somewhere. Will search it.
he posted this picture and said it was the day of recording keep me comin' which suggests a fender was used

This is my pic of him that I shared for everybody when I was on the forum
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Its sad how Vinnie claimed he never knew me. But those other angels would talk about me that way. Yes I was treated well but Vinnie the one who banned me and I was banned for months before I was let back in to this forum. Which for someone who claims he loved all who are on his forum and then give name calling is the one who needs help. I'm not going to say that I was treated bad on the forum I truely was treated with respect and had fun for the time I was on there and when I was banned it was a year ago this month and as you can see it was in November when they said not to let the pictures out I was not on the forum then. Plus I was in the hospital for a week from my body that shut down from my crying and not eating when he banned me I was that bad off and not knowing why he banned me I am so grateful for you guys here that help me find my way back to being myself.LOVE YOU GUYS. :D :D
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Actually, there is a small group within the "hate forum" that loves Vinnie unconditionally. If Vinnie thinks everyone on this forum hates him, he does not know these fans. Tina will love Vinnie to the end! Rick tells his friends "I love Vinnie" on and off this forum. Eddie and I have conversations about how much we admire Vinnie. I miss Lorrie dearly.

I respectfully disagree that "birds of a feather flock together". People are not a flock. People have a mind of their own. Everyone here has different feelings. We are individuals. I wouldn't disagree with others on this site if I hated Vinnie. That would be stupid. I think very highly of unique and creative individuals.

Everyone has flaws. I believe in forgiveness. It is a good way to lower stress to let go of the past.
Attachments
flaws.jpg
flaws.jpg (12.77 KiB) Viewed 6342 times
forgive.jpg
forgive.jpg (7.99 KiB) Viewed 6342 times
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

mrblitz wrote:(backup singer) 'oh what a nai-ee-ight'
:D :D :D :D :D :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Love unconditionally? Give me a break. What an idiotic statement.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Certainly a lot of conditions if you want to love vinnie.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I realize I have just been a little rude to kma, sorry. It's cool with me you love him unconditionally even if i dont understand it. Apologises.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't hate vinnie either just do not respect his handling of fans, partners and himself . I don't think anyone hates vinnie on this board.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie called me. Rick, teej, kev, dannii, Quentin, vic and tj and others some pretty nasty names and all of us spent years on boards praising him, defending him and keeping his name alive. He even said so himself. Then he turns for no reason or a made up paranoid reason on his most active fans... its very sad and poor behaviour. Then he speaks to rick and Quentin and tries to stir shit between me and them.
Bye Bye
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

doublev2 wrote:Vinnie called me. Rick, teej, kev, dannii, Quentin, vic and tj and others some pretty nasty names and all of us spent years on boards praising him, defending him and keeping his name alive. He even said so himself. Then he turns for no reason or a made up paranoid reason on his most active fans... its very sad and poor behaviour. Then he speaks to rick and Quentin and tries to stir shit between me and them.
I dont think anyone has ever treated their fans as badly and weirdly as Vinnie has.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Vinnie called me. Rick, teej, kev, dannii, Quentin, vic and tj and others some pretty nasty names and all of us spent years on boards praising him, defending him and keeping his name alive. He even said so himself. Then he turns for no reason or a made up paranoid reason on his most active fans... its very sad and poor behaviour. Then he speaks to rick and Quentin and tries to stir shit between me and them.

Um...I think he's a type 8w7 personality like me. A maverick. Unconventional, talks naughty and tough, firey, and pulls no punches. But I'm pretty sure his core personality is a feeling type. That's why he is polite to people on his good side and vents on people who rub him the wrong way. What reason did he give you? "No reason or a made up paranoid reason" doesn't give me the other half of the story. Mainly, I'm interested in the reason he gave you.

He seems to think you hate him. And your friends share mutual feelings. I think maybe your friends are getting caught in a crossfire between you and Vinnie. I get the impression by reading what he has said, that he seems to perceive you as the pied piper and people who talk to you as rats. Something made him mad. I believe it takes two to tango. After all, you are both currently engaged in conflict.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes two to tango. One to give him money and one to take it.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Listen he banned someone for asking inspiration in a song. He banned one person because he didn't like their username. Yes takes two to tango but his reasons don't ad up. Ask robert Fleishman, Grover Jackson, kiss. Bobby rock, mark slaughter, carvin guitars , Washburn, azg guitars, most kiss expo promoters . Kma you are creating vv into something you have created , someone who is like you.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Listen he banned someone for asking inspiration in a song. He banned one person because he didn't like their username. Yes takes two to tango but his reasons don't ad up. Ask robert Fleishman, Grover Jackson, kiss. Bobby rock, mark slaughter, carvin guitars , Washburn, azg guitars, most kiss expo promoters . Kma you are creating vv into something you have created , someone who is like you.
No. I am not a feeling type, dear. I do not perceive Vinnie Vincent as an INTP or even an NT, so that is logically inconsistent with projecting my own personality on him. Anybody who can write the unabashed lyrics he did about sex is a body type. A bit on the physical side. Theoretically that is a type 8. And I am not the first to point out he is kind of a badass. How does it seem fantastic that VV is a MAVERICK?

You might want to learn how an INTP actually thinks before jumping to some conclusion I am idealizing Vinnie as "like myself" using theory. Don't miss the whole picture focusing on two words. The goal was to communicate that I have some understanding of being a type 8, it was not communicating some idealization floating around in my head. Hmmm...I don't really spend alot of time romanticizing. It's just not me.
I must say this, and I've been holding it in for a long time, you don't know people as well as you think. Your thinking is far too black and white.

You didn't answer my question. I asked, "what reason did he give you"? Perhaps, he told Rick and Quentin? I was asking you about your conflict with him. Specifically. Don't involve the "majority". Involving their feelings in a conversation I'm having with you is a tactic. I didn't mean anything by "it takes two to tango". I was responding to you. I want to hear his side, too. I don't want to hear that he is Satan and he stuck a fork in your ass just to be mean.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I believe myself to be a friendly person. When I feel fucked with, I playfully fuck around in order to annoy.
I also like to know how people think and how they rationalize their own behavior.
I have had only good dealings when in front of Vinnie.

As for the Spyder ordeal, Vinnie obviously knows about it. If he wasn't Spyder then I am surprised that there hasn't been a public statement by Vinnie saying that Spyder has misrepresented him.
I am surprised that Vinnie has never made a statement to the fans that purchased merchandise that was never delivered.
Vinnie has shown himself to be very defensive so why not attack these issues that paint him into a corner.

I believe that it all boils down to loving something/someone so much that we impose our individual belief systems on said thing/person. When that thing /person doesn't act to our liking, we cast judgement. With that in mind, It frustrates me that Vinnie doesn't address these things publicly .

As for Dino, I understand his hurt. I do not understand Vinnie's disgust of him in regards to his handling of the previous forum. Dino was on a family vacation , told Vinnie so, yet came back from vacation with Vinnie's boot firmly up his ass.

Hate will always be defeated, Love conquers all. Good actions are never questioned.
That's why the VVFF is still standing while :wink: "other" :wink: forums have been shut down.

I still await Vinnie to defend himself publicly because I still believe in him.
I believe that even if he didn't do these things, SOMEONE did them in his name and it is his duty to make things right with the people who cared the most about him.

[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes he said he needed help on the forum and I wasn't their for him. It was a riot because vv was deleting posts and people and they didn't know why. They thought it was me because no one knew vv was a ghost admin.
I gave him the board , I gave him the domain, reccomended and helped him set up the YouTube channel and posted the first guitar info, Sent him cds, created a buzz and spent a lot of time helping him. He also deleted Quentin at the same time without explanation.
He also told me I was being cryptic, I still don't know what that was. I guess its because I told him he may need to explain why he is deleting posts and people to avoid a riot. Also I suggested maybe he put a sample of new music on the YouTube channel because a lot didn't believe it. I thought we were friends so I felt comfortable suggesting it.
But I felt the more he deleted things the more it was all going to end . Also I banned Suzie for anti semetic comments after lots of complaints and I didn't know at the time she was vinnie.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

In vv's defense I was starting to take a back seat as I felt he was getting used to the board.. but at tge same time I was caught between a rock and a hard place because my friends on the forum thought I was deleting them and their posts. I was basically vv's fall guy at that time. Maybe if i had communicated better it would have been better or most likely he would have booted me first.
You know when I gave vv the board the owner of forumco told me a way of faking giving vv the boa
rd and the only way vv would find out he didn't own it was when he went to booting me. I felt that if vv would boot me there was no reason to have a forum anyway.
The only reason I started back on this board is because of vv's attacks on me.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

All I know is if vv had us back on board all of us would be much better off.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:I believe myself to be a friendly person. When I feel fucked with, I playfully fuck around in order to annoy.
I also like to know how people think and how they rationalize their own behavior.
I have had only good dealings when in front of Vinnie.

As for the Spyder ordeal, Vinnie obviously knows about it. If he wasn't Spyder then I am surprised that there hasn't been a public statement by Vinnie saying that Spyder has misrepresented him.
I am surprised that Vinnie has never made a statement to the fans that purchased merchandise that was never delivered.
Vinnie has shown himself to be very defensive so why not attack these issues that paint him into a corner.

I believe that it all boils down to loving something/someone so much that we impose our individual belief systems on said thing/person. When that thing /person doesn't act to our liking, we cast judgement. With that in mind, It frustrates me that Vinnie doesn't address these things publicly .

As for Dino, I understand his hurt. I do not understand Vinnie's disgust of him in regards to his handling of the previous forum. Dino was on a family vacation , told Vinnie so, yet came back from vacation with Vinnie's boot firmly up his ass.

Hate will always be defeated, Love conquers all. Good actions are never questioned.
That's why the VVFF is still standing while :wink: "other" :wink: forums have been shut down.

I still await Vinnie to defend himself publicly because I still believe in him.
I believe that even if he didn't do these things, SOMEONE did them in his name and it is his duty to make things right with the people who cared the most about him.

[youtube][/youtube]
I have absolutely no doubts you are a friendly person. :D :D :D
I am aware of your humor :wink:
Vinnie seems to only talk to people he is close to.
That's the reason I want to hear from you guys what he said.
I will have 0 insight into this situation without knowing how Vinnie felt.
If there is any goal, it is not to win or be right but make peace.
People tell me it is impossible
But I can dream.
I am aware Dino is hurt.
Vinnie's also hurting as well.
I've hurt other people, too.
But listen, we cannot keep the cycle of pain continuing. I think you understand this very well. If, indeed Vinnie is reading this forum, he is just going to get hurt. He's only human. He won't clear this conflict up.He is ignoring conflict. The conflict will have to end first.
Vinnie didn't like the way Dino was administering the forum. Dino and Vic formed a new forum. That problem is solved. He has his forum, and Dino has his. The war between the double v and the VVFF IS THE PROBLEM. Things seemed to have gone peacefully between all of you for YEARS. It's not impossible!!
But this fighting needs to end, and both sides need to forgive. Both sides have a good reason. This fighting is distressing and stressful. If he hated you, he wouldn't read your posts. He still gives a fuck what you guys think. You were friends for years. You can see the big picture from a distance. Not when you are emotionally involved.
Maybe love conquers all, but forgiveness must heal the wounds of love.

Break out your record player,
play those killer albums for your friends
and do whatevever inspires you in the moment
because all you've got is the moment
enjoy that guitar solo.
That is life
That is living
having fun.....feeling good!

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

To quote Suzi "Vinnie" Q,

So this is how you all show your loyalty and support for Vinnie Vincent. The Board locks down for a few days to change direction and get ready for what you all SAID you wanted, and SAID couldn’t wait for, and within days all you “hard core” Vinnie fans jump ship and land on the Island of Misfit Toys...

The board close with no real reason given (that I remember anyway!) and a fan (Vic) opens up a fan tribute page and anyone who dared to join up here gets abused????

Soooooooooooo........ I guess that means every band in the world hates all the non official sites that have been set up in their honour? Or is it just Vinnie?

But you're right KMA, it's been over two years now! Time to man up Vinbaby and end all the crap! Even Dino ( :P ) would like all the mess to be over! I know I would!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Thanks kma for saying I will love Vinnie till the end. Just a note everyone I am going thru a hurricane right now Isaac. Has arrived.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Good luck Tina!

I've been on the edge of two Category 5 cyclones (within 30 miles of the eye) in the last 6 years myself!

Cyclones/hurricanes suck, big time! Or they blow, which ever way you look at it!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Good luck vvjunkie
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

As far as VV goes, I didn't start the fire. But I will use the fire that VV started, to burn my bridge and light my way. :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah vinnie found this forum and INSTANT enemy (even before I joined). This forum was created because VV was deleting posts and people (this is when most people believed it was me doing the booting). I didn't even know about this place until VV booted me. Its nothing to do what has been said here.. this and any forum that he is not in control of is his enemy. Just posting here a positive post is still bad in his eyes.
Bye Bye
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

doublev2 wrote:yeah vinnie found this forum and INSTANT enemy (even before I joined). This forum was created because VV was deleting posts and people (this is when most people believed it was me doing the booting). I didn't even know about this place until VV booted me. Its nothing to do what has been said here.. this and any forum that he is not in control of is his enemy. Just posting here a positive post is still bad in his eyes.
His crazy alright.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Love unconditionally? Give me a break. What an idiotic statement.
Man, you should love everyone unconditionally. Strangers are new friends to me. Anyone. I don't care who you are. All it takes is being cool to me, and I will be cool to you. I will be cool to people just to be the one that's cool to somebody. Why not make as many people happy as possible? You don't have to marry them, you know...Just accept that people are human like you. I like people, in general. I love my own species.

You may think that's silly. But abominations to our species such as war do not come from this attitude. And it's easy to save the human race from a nuclear holocaust....accept people as people. They don't have to be "like you". You don't have to be afraid whether someone is a saint or sinner. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, and people who make others do what they don't want to do are probably in jail. They created police and psychiatrists to take care of that. No worries.

Should I watch out for talking to people on a computer. Uh oh. I might get into a conversation about Van Halen or I might face some socially awkward situation...roll of the dice. Anything for choice number 1. Me and another person on the internet may actually have to accept some flaw and get over it. People may actually have to learn to respectfully disagree. I may have to forgive somebody's slip ups. On the internet nobody can pull out a gun and say, "your money or your life" but still we can't make someone laugh or smile that disagrees with our BELIEFS. Sexual orientation is still measured. By god, can someone grab your butt from their computer screen? Watch out, someone may type a :wink: . People might judge even though there is even less reason to judge internet friends...just to show you....negativity doesn't have to be practical...humans place far more emphasis on it than...well...feeling good. You could meet interesting individuals on the internet. People are individuals. Only one of each. Sometimes, you've got to accept them to enjoy their uniqueness. If everyone were like me, that would get boring...A world of sheep is a nightmare. It's me over here and there and everywhere...and my clones talk the same. Every notice how sheep have absolutely no excitement in their lives? Hanging with the pack of the same old predictable grass chewers isn't enjoyable. It's secure, it's safe, and a rut. Humans fantasize about how great it would be to be a single minded herd, but sheep have never laughed or smiled or learned anything new from one another. Humanity is spoiled by the differences...yet somehow we find a way to reject them. Differences make us human, they make us think, they bring something more to our lives than finding a big patch of grass. Instead of shunning differences, we should seek them. Good with the bad.

Not sorry about the rant. Thinking too much is me. Accept it and see through a different pair of eyes or judge it and feel wiser. Both are fine. Feeling wiser gets old, and looking through another's eyes is new.