doublev2

still cracks me up

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: still cracks me up

Post by Genebaby »

Remember Dino, Vinnie is the victim in life. Always the victim.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

He should sue Trixter.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Aussie guitarist Chris Brooks was one of the posters there. He's a very,very good guitarist! Did an album with Mark Boals ex Yngwie vocalist (and poserboy neighbour!!!!). He may have been a doublev member judging with what he said....maybe?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:? I forget if I have posted this picture or not. :?
This is Mark (far left) and my first real guitar teacher, Mike Baranski (Superman !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Youngstown knows how to fucking ROCK !!!! 8) :lol: 8) :lol:
Holding balls before George Michael , wearing their sisters clothes before Boy George,and making faces that would make Slayer run away like lil' sissies.

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Couldnt even get his own picture. And why is the vinnie vincent signature guitar website even up still?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

because vinnie wants the deposit. even if he can not make the guitar.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i thought it was illegal to advertise something that isn't for sale.
the only thing is he could just be offering the 4 display models for sale but thats not what it says on the site so it still advertising fraud in my opinion.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

surely with no takers to the guitar or paid forum he knows he needs to build a fan base.. he doesn't really have one other than us and maybe a hand full of vv zombies/angeles.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Like I said many months ago...I wish I were wealthy just so I could order one just to see what would happen.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

erg2 wrote:Like I said many months ago...I wish I were wealthy just so I could order one just to see what would happen.
Nothing. :)
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I know, but the experience would make for fun conversation. Unfortunately I am not wealthy...
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Maybe the question should be what would Vinnie do with the $9000.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Sue KISS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Portillo wrote:Maybe the question should be what would Vinnie do with the $9000.
He'd join our forum and then invite all of us to his place for the party to end all parties.

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I'd prefer a quiet, relaxing afternoon of rough trade.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Nice ass in that first pic Rick!!! :)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hey what am I lookin at here?
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Vinnie is done making music or anything else. Other than playing for his own amusement the public will never hear new recorded music or anything tangible from him.
I am not sure what is worse that or the fact that you can not start a conversation about Vinnie with out using ( If , should be, what if, if ever, had he, is done, back when).
The blanket of misdeeds and blown opportunities is his legacy. The sad fact is very few only remember him for his great playing or just mention that in a conversation. He is quite possibly the only healthy famous monster guitarist that I can think of that is considered such a pariah and a waste absolutely no one will work with the guy.

I dont post a lot about Vinnie anymore because , well everything has been said, discussed , music broken down analyzed and everything has been heard. There is just nothing left, and that is worse of all of it.

1031... end of line
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There are still some songs from GFH we haven't heard. It's the most we can hope for one day.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

3 songs unheard but I have a feeling not for long. I have tracked down 3 people who have them and I am hoping one will bite. I would let VV release them but thats never going to happen. One version from Los Angeles and one from Nashville.
Bye Bye
Possio

Post by Possio »

I think the best songs are already out... I mean "Ride The ..." it wasnt that awsome of a song ,was it ?
Anyway,
If you think about it, how much money could the guy make from releasing every single demo (in high Q sound)
on, lets say: iTunes, before they are all out there in "internet-land" free of charge to download/pirate?
Is it worth the effort to "dig out" and clean up etc and then release to really bother? Besides doesnt any profit
end up at the debt collectors anyway ? just a thought?..
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The truth is vv is totally alone and spends his time on social networks . He really has very little way if getting anything done or put out.. if his wife or his father in law are not helping and no friend helping out he has no real way of doing anything unless he does it himself or uses one of his lawyers (even though they drop like flies).
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

That makes it sound so depressing.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Possio

Post by Possio »

Yeah, well I get what you are saying, but even IF somebody was to help out ( for a percentage or summat) with the getting stuff out, I think even those people/company would realize there´s such little chance of seeing any kind of financial benefit in todays world... some 10 years back it might have been a different story but we are here now...One can do it as an "ego boost" just to see people comment about how cool the songs are etc but I guess V already has that to an extent so...prolly not gonna happen. Anyway, I´d love for V to show me how some of those licks were played (so I can rip them off, hehe) that were never explained on that REH Video etc..again, likelyhood of that ever happening: less than nil. hehe
Possio

Post by Possio »

To some it might seem depressing, but to each their own. If V wants to do the computer thing
,then so be it. Im not waiting for anything. I just like the guitar aspect of what V did before
and discussing music/tech with other guitar nuts.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

If Vinnie would just come back to Bridgeport for a (1) night show, it would open the flood gates to financial rewards...We had the venue and probably could have secured the warmup band, this would truly have been a "BIG" step in the right direction and possibly open other avenues for Vinnie. I'm still hoping that he considers it and gets in touch with me...We all just want to hear the great music and guitar playing once again !!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Would have been great.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I really dont care anymore if Vinnie releases new music... it probably wouldnt live up to what we already have (just like KISS' new music). I just think it would be cool for him to communicate with his few remaining fans on his Youtube page... maybe a "Shred of the Day" video or him jamming on acoustic hanging with his dogs, showing us new song ideas, etc. The internet world opens up endless possibilities... its doesnt have to be about the archaic notion of "oh I need a manager" or "a major label and lotsa money" for him to do something nowadays. Just be human and quit being such a douche.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Jamming while hanging with his dogs LOL :-)

You have to use a tool to continue to be provicient with it. Social Networking day and night under numerous alias doesn't leave much time to play guitar much less to be good at playing guitar. Nothing would make me happier than to be dead wrong and have him provide something good some day again.

Bring it on Cusano!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I wonder who wouldn't be allowed in . :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

As robert said its not possible.
If you give him $5000 for a show he will want $20000. You give him 20k and then he will want 40k . He then will take the cash and justify not returning.
He would do that with a youtube channel too. One great review and he will want thousands of dollars and one bad review he will close up shop.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino nailed it.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Sad, but that seems to be his Method Of Operation.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

PinkWiz wrote:I really dont care anymore if Vinnie releases new music... it probably wouldnt live up to what we already have (just like KISS' new music). I just think it would be cool for him to communicate with his few remaining fans on his Youtube page... maybe a "Shred of the Day" video or him jamming on acoustic hanging with his dogs, showing us new song ideas, etc. The internet world opens up endless possibilities... its doesnt have to be about the archaic notion of "oh I need a manager" or "a major label and lotsa money" for him to do something nowadays. Just be human and quit being such a douche.
Its hard to even find words to describe Vinnie. Im not sure how much of it is depression, but it definately seems to be psychological. Maybe he is self-conscious about being old and fat and wants to be remembered for what he used to be, but that still wouldnt answer many questions.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

His only interest is social medial , not music. Ironically he criticizes social media and the internet yet he lives his life on it.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I wish he could understand that we all understand that he isn't 29 years old anymore and that, as we all do, he has aged. I wish he could understand that the thing we loved about him (his music) has nothing to do with his wig. I wish he could understand that what we really loved was ability to write and compose a melodic composition and that we'd be OK with new songs that don't have his crazy, unique shredding.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Agree with erg2!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he is way too far gone. no answers. We are all giving this guy way too much respect by even posting here, me especially. The guy is too far gone for anything to happen. he is preying on women who may wanna be with an ex kiss member. thats about the extent of his life now.
Bye Bye
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Here's a good example...James Taylor was long haired and wore a mustache over 40 yrs ago and women found him quite attractable , he wrote some of the most beautiful songs and plays acoustic guitar quite well. His songs will be loved and played for years to come, he constantnly has "SOLD-OUT" shows and he's making plenty of $$$$ on his music catalog and concert merchandise. If you check out his current video's, You'll find him 40 yrs older and about 85 % less hair....the ticket money I'm spending is to hear the wonderful music he plays and created ...I could really care less what he looks like !!!

[youtube][/youtube]
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Testify Ed!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I have never seen James Taylor have a bad performance...
... even when he was high off his rocker.

[youtube][/youtube]
How can a motherfucker whistle with cottonmouth ?

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by poserboy71 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

James Taylor SUCKS

Post by poserboy71 »

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

doublev2 wrote:he is way too far gone. no answers. We are all giving this guy way too much respect by even posting here, me especially. The guy is too far gone for anything to happen. he is preying on women who may wanna be with an ex kiss member. thats about the extent of his life now.

[youtube][/youtube]
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Taylor was on The Simpsons too!!!!!!

"Oh! They were gonna show a closeup of the rod", Bart Simpson.
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Too bad Taylor has self-respect, unlike Vinnie.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Taylor does what he does. I have his greatest hits and respect what he does.

He realizes he's not going to have a top 10 hit. He realizes he's not going to go platinum. He realizes he's not going to fill a stadium. However, he's still creating, touring and performing. I think Vinnie was every bit as talented as Taylor. He was in a different medium, but he could write Taylor-esque songs in his sleep and the music would probably be ten times more beautiful...if he'd just try. I'd love to hear Vinnie record an album of acoustic ballads with just him singing and playing a guitar. I bet he'd come up with some amazing shit.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

God yes he could! It would be amazing and could be a huge hit even as it developed a following from people who liked this "new" artist Vinnie Vincent.

Hell, people would love some of the songs from ASG if they just heard them with an open mind.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Man, I can totally "hear" Vinnie singing lead vocal on an acoustic version of THAT TIME OF YEAR done in kind of a James Taylor style.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

remember vv called these pictures 'bootleg pictures' like he could be the only one to photograph it.. then he went and used the photos for his very low fi website.
Bye Bye