What does VV think?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

What does VV think?

Post by doublev2 »

We all know VV reads this board everyday. We all know he hates us (or at least the hardcore guys here).
What I don't know is if he finds anything funny that we say. I feel even funny posts he is still mad at. Any guesses? Surely he finds Rick and others amusing as well as hating them?
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

What does VV think?

Post by Genebaby »

Maybe he thinks, "If only I could be cool and hang with these guys and gals. Why must I be so stubborn?"

Or maybe not.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
PinkWiz

Re: What does VV think?

Post by PinkWiz »

I think he probably just jerks off to the avatars of himself...
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Honestly........I don't care! I just want him to get his ass into gear and record something! (Thus shoving some of his attitude up the "anti Vinnie KISS fans" asses!) I'll always love his music! Still would love it even if he kicked me in the clackers!

Move Vinnie........NOW!!!! Do it!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I just want some promotion for something that isn't going to happen.. :wink:
Bye Bye
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Seeing that he still has fans probably gives him a smug sense of self-satisfaction.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah . Fans that he knows are scared to say anything other than what vinnie wants.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

What I want to know is if PB71 gets Vinnie hard?
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Hi Vincent. How was your day?
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

erg2 wrote:What I want to know is if PB71 gets Vinnie hard?
Damn I was thinking the same thing.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'll check when I see him ... :shock: ...soon. :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

KissMyAss wrote:Hi Vincent. How was your day?
Give me money.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I have a feeling Vinnie jerks off to every abusive comment we make... "I wanna be your victim?"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he certainly likes to use it as an excuse.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Well, he closed his board, constantly complained, manipulated people to disrupt the forum and called us hate forum cockroaches and personal attacks, threats and basically constant whining..... so I would say what ever it is its on the negative side.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah but I think he likes rick.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Yeah but I think he likes rick.

Why did he banish him from the double v? Even though he's banished forever from the double v, he defends Vinnie's inner goodness. I agree. It's like the yin and yang symbol. In the darkness, there is goodness. In the goodness there is darkness. I know, like Vinnie, I am the darkness. If he banishes me, I accept it. But he should not banish the light. :cry:

The world sees my arrogance on the outside. It helps me to understand there is a light in the night. A moon in the sky. And you need others to shine upon that inner positiveness for it to glow. Albeit, not as the sun. It's not remarkable when someone like me sees the good in Vinnie. It's Incredible when someone like Rick sees it. He deserves a thank you from Vinnie more than me.

Although, we all deserve some appreciation for remaining devoted supporters after being outcast. Each of us knew the price, but we stuck by our friends too :cry: I guess that's the common nature around here. Sticking together through anything. I've always regarded actions as more important than words. People laugh at me for being a Vinnie Vincent fan, but I'm there for him. Just like everyone here. Words are just words, but the need for people is universal. Vinnie isn't an island..
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Yeah but I think he likes rick.
I actually like him too. One day I hope to shake his hand again and get through all this utter nonsense.

KMA -Very nice post. :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

KissMyAss wrote:Although, we all deserve some appreciation for remaining devoted supporters after being outcast. Each of us knew the price, but we stuck by our friends too :cry: I guess that's the common nature around here. Sticking together through anything. I've always regarded actions as more important than words.
Sticking together is what good waffles do.

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i think Rick and Vinnie have a bonding. I think VV understands Rick better than most. That said he still wouldn't want him anywhere near him.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

For my man Vinnie :
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

God willing
[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by KissMyAss on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

doublev2 wrote:i think Rick and Vinnie have a bonding. I think VV understands Rick better than most. That said he still wouldn't want him anywhere near him.
What about "IN"?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vinnie, All your fans Love you. No matter what you do. Love is unconditional.
Attachments
imagesCAD4XK93.jpg
imagesCAD4XK93.jpg (2.34 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

KissMyAss wrote:Vinnie, All your fans Love you. No matter what you do. Love is unconditional.
No substitute for your love.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KMA- True

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Not me. I ve seen enough .
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Unconditional love - oh my.

That's impossible for me being on the wrong side of a business transaction with him and then observing his actions over 30 years.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

It isn't a license for people to hurt you. You can love Vinnie without buying anything from Metaluma. Life is a balance between the heart and mind. You don't have to sacrifice one for the other.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What can you buy from metaluma?
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Sorry unconditional love is reserved for my children and wife only .

So lets put that uber unconditional Vinnie love to the test : So if you met Vinnie, say at a meet and greet he invites you to a unseen corner beats and rapes you to the point of unconscious and hospitalization. Would you still love him? If he stole all of your present and future income leaving you homeless and in debt the rest of your life. Would you still love him?

If the answer is yes to any of these please seek psychological help for VBLAR syndrome .

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I loved vinnies music but I dont love him. I only love rick.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote:Sorry unconditional love is reserved for my children and wife only .
I agree 100 %
1031 wrote:So lets put that uber unconditional Vinnie love to the test : So if you met Vinnie, say at a meet and greet he invites you to a unseen corner beats and rapes you to the point of unconscious and hospitalization. Would you still love him? If he stole all of your present and future income leaving you homeless and in debt the rest of your life. Would you still love him?
You can't rape the WILLING. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Correct Sammy ????

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

So lets put that uber unconditional Vinnie love to the test : So if you met Vinnie, say at a meet and greet he invites you to a unseen corner beats and rapes you to the point of unconscious and hospitalization. Would you still love him? If he stole all of your present and future income leaving you homeless and in debt the rest of your life. Would you still love him?

If the answer is yes to any of these please seek psychological help for VBLAR syndrome .
Wow. We're going a little overboard on the assumptions, there. Just because there are a few psychopaths in the world. In general, maybe about 1% is psychopathic. So, we can focus on the extremely maladjusted, and use it as a meter for 99% of the population? Sorry, but your "what if" doesn't come complete with evidence whether Vinnie is capable of raping someone. Bad example. Overused example, too. Actually, I have thought this stuff out before and not just on this forum, so any time you want a go round. We can define why sanity is considered normal. And why violent crimes are known as "abnormal behaviors".

Calling me crazy over an opinion won't work. Try an original approach. Psychological help for a concept like loving your neighbor? Puhlease. Lock me in a padded cell, I'm talking peace and love. :lol: :lol: :lol: My dad was from Berkeley, it was an awful childhood. Pacifism. Henry David Thoreau....sob... I feel like sharing this on Springer. At any moment, I could not cause harm to myself or someone else.. it's awful...boo hoo.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My eyes are turning into yoyos.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

This thread went downhill fast.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies

Post by 1031 »

KissMyAss wrote:

Wow. We're going a little overboard on the assumptions, there. Just because there are a few psychopaths in the world. In general, maybe about 1% is psychopathic. So, we can focus on the extremely maladjusted, and use it as a meter for 99% of the population? Sorry, but your "what if" doesn't come complete with evidence whether Vinnie is capable of raping someone. Bad example. Overused example, too. Actually, I have thought this stuff out before and not just on this forum, so any time you want a go round. We can define why sanity is considered normal. And why violent crimes are known as "abnormal behaviors".

Calling me crazy over an opinion won't work. Try an original approach. Psychological help for a concept like loving your neighbor? Puhlease. Lock me in a padded cell, I'm talking peace and love. :lol: :lol: :lol: My dad was from Berkeley, it was an awful childhood. Pacifism. Henry David Thoreau....sob... I feel like sharing this on Springer. At any moment, I could not cause harm to myself or someone else.. it's awful...boo hoo.

There is no evidence needed, your statement was " Vinnie, All your fans Love you. No matter what you do. Love is unconditional." we have seen this statement or deceleration from more than one fan. So your deceleration is ether true or false. I would hope you realize the ridiculous nature of such a statement. My illustration puts to the test your statement, you either still agree with your statement though the illustration or you dont. If you still do, then seek help. If you don't then your statement is false. I am hoping its false at the end of the illustration, do not wish that anyone would take fan idolization to that point.

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I wanna watch the grudge-fuck that might occur if a few of you are ever in a room together. :D :D :D :D

Let's prove that we are a true HATE FORUM !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My wig just flew off .
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

What does VV think?

Post by Genebaby »

Dino is so funny!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army

Post by 1031 »

:twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :oops: :D napkin please

KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

How many times do I have to state. I am not involved in your stupid ass Double v vs. VVFF or VVFF vs. Double v wars. Get over it. Don't give a shit who the real fans are..and whether THEY are just naive..Just get together and bitch slap each other. And leave me out of it.

You think I'm saying that crap that real fans never mention any of Vinnie's flaws? I'm saying we're still fans of his. That's unconditional love. Now, you can treat me like the enemy for defending your ass or get real. Don't drag me into your stinking conflicts. When I'm saying WE'VE STUCK BY VINNIE, too. What is the fucking problem? Don't call me crazy. Not cool. You aren't owning me. You're acting like a horse's ass. I didn't say anything against you. So quit it. YOU WERE THE FIRST TO ATTACK. If you want a clue; Rick was talking about how he still loved Vinnie. And I was explaining how WE ALL LOVE VINNIE. Somehow, this thought was turned into questioning my sanity? It's like spitting on someone who says, "you seem like a decent fellow." Thanks a lot.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hey, I know what you are saying but I dont call liking vv's music unconditional love. But hey it really doesn't matter. Yeah kma .. I get what you are saying .... Ummm I think . Thumbs up to me.
Bye Bye
n3p

Post by n3p »

I love lamp
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Are you just saying that or do you really love the lamp?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
n3p

Post by n3p »

I love lamp!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

n3p wrote:I love lamp!
I love steak. And black licorice.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KissMyAss wrote: I love steak. And black licorice.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MEAT AND WHIPS !!!! :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Yeah....