paid board

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

paid board

Post by doublev2 »

this is one of three messages from the paid board
A big VV fan who wants to show support. (09-10-2011 18:31:19)
cokojohnny
Sep 10, '11, 6:31 PM
I'm new to this forum and am having a bit of trouble navigating my way through but I'm sure I'll get use to it. I have a great deal of respect for VV and am quite disgusted by people bad mouthing him not only lately but throughout his career. I'd like to find other fans who agree with me and are willing to discuss how VV has been mistreated by the media and the music industry.

Johncook
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: paid board

Post by doublev2 »

and my source tells me the ip on this is ofcourse vv.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie will have us believe he paid $500 to say that and have no reply. hahah
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I still think everyone from this board should donate $10 and get a group account. Sure he would kick us out almost immediately, but think of all the posts that would spring forth from it.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he will take the money and run, thats what he does with money.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

That post isn't even subtle LOL. Not the work of an intelligent man.
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

"I'm new to this forum and am having a bit of trouble navigating my way through but I'm sure I'll get use to it. I have a great deal of respect for VV and am quite disgusted by people bad mouthing him not only lately but throughout his career. I'd like to find other fans who agree with me and are willing to discuss how VV has been mistreated by the media and the music industry."

Well JohnCook, you found them all, every single one joined the paid board...
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he's having a hard time navigating through the forum because there are no posts. he's navigating and navigating and navigating but he can not find jack shit.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the only other post was from spyder apart from the rules from a member called vinnievincentonline.
25-2011 22:01:21)
Spyder
Oct 25, '11, 10:01 PM
An announcement regarding the next Vinnie Vincent Live On-Line Chat will be coming soon. Spyder
this never happened and poor johncook never posted again.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's just about the most dead message board you can find.

Not fantastic value for your forum dollar.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

What about the thread where Spyder Vinnie announced that we all needed to fill in our profiles with full names and details of our private lives within 24 hours or we'd be banned. Anyone got a screen grab of that one ?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

He has all of my information and I could honestly give a fuck. Vin, Get ahold of me if you lost it.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah vdog, I have it.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Vdog wrote:What about the thread where Spyder Vinnie announced that we all needed to fill in our profiles with full names and details of our private lives within 24 hours or we'd be banned. Anyone got a screen grab of that one ?

That is Fucked up
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

As soon as the DV board was brought back up shortly after the VVFF began he had it as an announcement that you must provide all your FULL information in your profile.

He is crazy to know who is on his forum, which is why he made it private, so you had to sign up and not be a guest. Then he just stopped letting people in.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

He doesn't want anyone to tell him or anybody else the truth
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I'm just surprised he didn't want full bank details to go with our names.
Genebaby
Site Admin

paid board

Post by Genebaby »

That was probably coming next.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Everyone supplied photos apart from vv and spyder and Suzie put a fake picture up
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

If you sign up you will soon realise that you have paid to to be bored.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Paid to be booted by vv. Funny thing he will think that's an honor well worth the money.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I lost all faith in these "Vinnie is running around the internet disguised as other people" when I was accused of being Vinnie.

I desire to address the issue of impulsive accusations compromising the validity of arguments, here. I don't understand the reason. I am not trying to be critical. But it makes it easier to accept an argument, if you don't suspect a straw man argument.

I have been set up to knock Vinnie down, and John Cook and Suzie Q are in the line. These logical fallacies that I have experienced, first hand, make it more difficult for you to make convincing arguments to me. "Either you are with us or against us" ("either or") and "everybody believes it but you"(bandwagon) are fallacious arguments too, btw. And when you attack the character of a person who disagrees you (a.k.a., "ad hominem") you totally lose the argument.

These attacks on the fans supporting Vinnie validates his argument, more than yours. He claims you are making personal attacks on him that are untrue. I've experienced the same behavior. I've been called delusional over a KISS debate? WTF???

I am a tough cookie to convince. If you can get through my skepticism, you might have a good argument. But that takes logic, not accusations and popularity contests.

Leave the fans alone. This tactic of attacking anyone who supports the opposing argument exposes the weak logic behind your argument. Obviously, you can't convince the other side, so you knock us down. Cheap.

Maybe you should consider logical persuasion.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

The short answer to why this happens is that I.P addresses have been matched. This shows beyond any doubt that Cussy Boy frequently poses as a "fan" on fan forums and posts in support of himself. He even does it on his own forum. I also think that the fact that there are 3 or 4 people among his fanbase who appear to happily ignore the abuse, fraud & theft that Cussy Boy has perpetrated in order to maintain their positive view of him will often lead to false accusation. I don't think anybody wants to knock anyone down, it's more like a sense of disbelief that a sane and decent human with a functioning moral compass could shower this man with kind words and affection regardless of the known facts.

On the Kissfaq I got accused of being him a few times myself because I remained unconvinced of many accusations leveled against him and insisted on standing up for him. Now I've seen things for myself I understand someone being suspicious of me at that time.

I think the real weakness is the desire to ignore facts supported by evidence.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes, ips matched. When I thought you maybe vv I didn't see any.ips. if you don't believe the facts, that's fine. No problem at all.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I have proven spyder is vv as he was emailing from the email address both vv and his lawyer confirmed was vinnie and the emsil I transfered the dv board and domain to. As well as Suzie having the same.ip as vv.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv said he borrowed spyderz email.. which is then fraud on behalf of both vv and his lawyer. But vv's accounts were in registered to that email and his home ip is cox.net.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I would never disclose this info if vv hadn't booted me for basically finding him out and telling my friends shit about me.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

This supposed Spyder person doesn't live in TN, so he should have a different IP address...even IF he is borrowing someone else's email account. It's a different computer on a different network with a different internet provider. It's physically impossible for them to have the same IP address.

The only way Spyder could have the same IP address as Vinnie would be if Spyder was at Vinnie's house sending emails from the same computer Vinnie uses. If the IP addresses had matched up just a few times, it would be plausible. Spyder could be visiting Vinnie from out of town and borrowing some computer time. However, from what I have been shown it is ALWAYS the same IP...which means:
- Spyder lives with Vinnie and they share a computer at the same time (literally jumping on and off)
- Vinnie is logging out as Vinnie and logging in as a character he created named Spyder and pretending to be this character
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

no suzie same ip. Spyder was created the day i was booted from my own board. Spyder had the same email as vinnie. I was assured that the email was vv from vv himself in emails and on the phone and his lawyer in emails and on the phone. VV then said he borrowed a friends email (spyder). Spyder is vv. he changed his name twice and has no profile anywhere apart from on vv's dv board and he is supposed to live in Wisconsin.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I did some interesting research on cox.net. According to their homepage, Cox is neither available in Wisconsin or Tennessee.

There's the link. Check it out:

http://intercept.cox.com/dispatch/77858 ... 2Fhome.cox

Home Services

Arkansas
Fayetteville
Fort Smith
Arizona
Phoenix
Tucson
California
Irvine
Rancho Palos Verdes
San Diego
Santa Barbara
Connecticut
West Hartford
Florida
Fort Walton Beach
Gainesville
Ocala
Florida, continued
Pensacola
Georgia
Macon
Idaho
Sun Valley
Kansas
Dodge City
Pittsburg
Topeka
Wichita
Louisiana
Baton Rouge
Lafayette
New Orleans
Nebraska
Omaha
Nevada
Las Vegas
Ohio
Cleveland
Oklahoma
Oklahoma City
Tulsa
Rhode Island
Providence
Virginia
Fairfax
Fredericksburg
Norfolk
Roanoke
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

The mystery deepens....
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Oh wow thanks kma
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

vvjunkie wrote:Oh wow thanks kma
That's Dectective KMA to you!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

shramiac wrote:
vvjunkie wrote:Oh wow thanks kma
That's Dectective KMA to you!!!! 8) 8) 8)
OK thanks Dectective Kma.....LOL
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Kma, its no doubt its vinnie. I spoke on phone and his email is cox
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Ha, ha...You are right. I love a good challenge! You rule. Well there is also a DSL bundle service in WI.

http://www.bundledservice.com/Cox/Inter ... onsin.html

Cox should really update the information their homepage, btw. They communicated the availability of their services very poorly. *Facepalm*. I'll bet they paid some amateur web page designer $50. :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

To be honest I have no interest anymore. What's been said has been said.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:To be honest I have no interest anymore. What's been said has been said.
You were doing well in the argument...then got overly emotional again. :roll:

"You rule" sounds like something a buddy says in high school. I should've said, "your argument rocks."

Winning my respect in an argument is a bigger deal than sex. It means your logic WAS perfect. People don't challenge me for booty, they challenge me to learn how good they are at the debate! They challenge me to win my respect. To WIN!!!To be the BEST!!!Everybody wants to kick my ass, but few have the logic. I don't get starry eyed over one lost debate.

I went through a rigorous mental checklist of qualities before getting into a relationship. Sensible. Rational. Not emotionally spontaneous.

Does that explain what has been said?
n3p

Post by n3p »

I like ham.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

n3p wrote:I like ham.
Me too! No cheese though!

There's enough around already! :wink: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I saw something good on TV yesterday.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KissMyAss wrote:
doublev2 wrote:To be honest I have no interest anymore. What's been said has been said.
You were doing well in the argument...then got overly emotional again. :roll:

"You rule" sounds like something a buddy says in high school. I should've said, "your argument rocks."

Winning my respect in an argument is a bigger deal than sex. It means your logic WAS perfect. People don't challenge me for booty, they challenge me to learn how good they are at the debate! They challenge me to win my respect. To WIN!!!To be the BEST!!!Everybody wants to kick my ass, but few have the logic. I don't get starry eyed over one lost debate.

I went through a rigorous mental checklist of qualities before getting into a relationship. Sensible. Rational. Not emotionally spontaneous.

Does that explain what has been said?
I only care what you have DOWNSTAIRS.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

What happened here?

Dino and I were presenting the evidence of each side.

I found the homepage of Cox, which didn't provide adequate information.

Dino presented that adequate information.

I complimented Dino on doing so.

He did not accept the compliment.

I assumed he did not interpret it correctly. Most people accept acknowledgement.

People started adding their two cents worth.

We were not able to continue identifying the problem.

Fail.

I admit to my flaws. So, what's the problem?

I don't want to hear this spiel that I'm crazy. This is an AMHCA standard of diagnosis that basically means that evaluations of people's state of mind are only effective in healthy relations.

D) Mental health counselors and practitioners recognize that their effectiveness depends in part upon their ability to maintain sound and healthy interpersonal relationships. They are aware that any unhealthy activity would compromise sound professional judgement and competency. In the event that personal problems arise and are affecting professional services, they will seek competent professional assistance to determine whether they should limit, suspend or terminate services to their clients. (Principle 7 Competence)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

KissMyAss wrote:So, what's the problem?
Simple! Stop trying to psycho analyse everything and everyone!

We're all just a bunch of "retreads" who share an interest in Vinnie Vincent!

P.S. There was no arguement! What Dino said is fact, has been shown to be and he's probably sick of stating it over and over! (sorry for speaking for you D!)

P.P.S. I'm not having a go at you KMA as I don't like pissing people off! Just trying to be constuctive!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

KMA, I did not yet reply to you. I just said I am a tired of having to tell my stupid story. nothing more. All is cool. Yes I am as retarded as the next VV fan, but knowing you are retarded is a step up from not knowing it. haha
Bye Bye