more from the doublev

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

more from the doublev

Post by doublev2 »

remember spyder is Vinnie.
Posted - 12/13/2011 : 9:41:31 PM
These videos show what an exceptional talent VV is by creating such exciting and progressive music that were way beyond their times, yet are still so relevant and "today". Gene and Paul know they'll never be able to replace VV's musical direction OR Vinnie's powerful stage presence. Killer stuff. Hope to hear your final masterpieces one day. Spyder

Hosted by YouTube

This one is so cool to hear the progression. Totally cool.

Hosted by YouTube

Hosted by YouTube
Edited by - Spyder on 12/13/2011 11:31:21 PM
Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Spyder

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2011 : 9:42:06 PM
#

fetti87

Germany
208 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 03:40:20 AM
Hello Spyder,

great post - "GFH" and the "EP" are just A W E S O M E!

I would like to add my favourite:

Hosted by YouTube

Greetings,

Bernd.

Vmeister

France
204 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 06:50:29 AM
The Euphoria EP sounds to me like Vinnie Vincent in full control. I love this EP very much. The quality of the songs, choruses and of course guitar solos is unmatched to this day. The guitar solo at the end of "Full Shredd" is killer stuff. As Spyder posts, I also hope to hear the final Vinnie Vincent masterpiece.

Spyder

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2011 : 03:18:38 AM
Indeed Vinnie knows perfection and will settle for nothing less. Excellent song choice Bernd. And Franck, everything about the Euphoria EP was so totally pulled together. I believe what VV has "vaulted" away will definately trip everyone out. Vinnie always gives 100+%. Rock on boyz! Spyder

Topic
New Topic Reply to Topic
Send Topic to a Friend
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: more from the doublev

Post by doublev2 »

I feel it important for all to know that these are very difficult days right now for Vinnie, as the deadline to file the next legal brief is pressing down hard. The days are very long and difficult and require uncompromised attention and conviction in order to make the case. I’ve seen the argument and while I’m not a lawyer, it looks really, really solid. I know Vinnie’s absence here on the forum has been felt, but hopefully everyone now understands why.

I shall leave you with the embodiment of Vinnie’s adversary and honestly, if I had my way I would chop both their !@#$%& heads off and feed them to the &*^$# sharks who are their $#&@o* lawyers. Good evening. Spyder
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie talking to himself as spyder and doublev
doublev Forum Admin/Owner

4781 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 03:03:06 AM

Hi everyone, Christmas is coming. This is for all of you and your loved ones, with my love. Vinnie Vincent

When my Fuzzy died a little over a year ago, (he was my dog and best friend of 15 years,) I sat all night long and played this song about 200 times in a row. I didn't think much more could happen after that. Funny how wrong we can be sometime.

This to my Fuzzy, my Christmas, my Bella and my Loretta, I hope you are running in the meadows under blue skies. I miss you.

Google AdSense

USA Mountain View

doublev Forum Admin/Owner

4781 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 03:12:26 AM

#

Spyder Moderator

USA 1097 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2011 : 09:12:14 AM

You have suffered many losses my friend, and I know these are the losses that hurt you most deeply. You're heart is unmatched in its capacity to love those beautiful souls whom others have cast aside or given up on. Fuzzy, Christmas, Bella and Loretta loved you unconditionally as did the ones who passed before them, and as do the rest of your litle brood who are still blessed to live in the warmth and glow of your loving care. You put their needs before your own and you truly have a heart of gold. I believe Fuzzy, Christmas, Bella and Loretta indeed are together running and playing in the meadow under blue skies and you will all be reunited. When it is time. Indeed this has been a year to forget. Love heals many wounds. Always remember Vinnie that I love you. Spyder
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie and spyder (same person) started to reply only with # for some reason.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bernd? now was he on this board .. let me think.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Vinnie spider loves you man but I am so sorry for your lost.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes, tough. but a strange way to tell people, one real and one fake.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Damn, that's just... odd. I feel weird cause I feel totally sorry for Vinnie's loss (I'm very close to my animals) but then I just feel sorry for him in a completely different way when it's so obvious the guy is just talking to himself? I mean, wtf? The dude needs serious mental help (and STILL he's suing Kiss for the 1000th time?)
erg2

Post by erg2 »

As half the people on this forum seem to be junior Internet detectives, I'm waiting for one of you to dig up the detail on whatever this latest suit is. The fact that none of you have posted anything with the court documents leads me to believe there is no such thing.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vinnie's music....................progressive ? His soloing techniques maybe, but no not his music. It really brings it all home what we are dealing with when you see him talking to himself like that. Very sad.

I do agree that Kiss never replaced his skills as a player & writer, can't take that away from him.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

He's just so "relevant" and "today" LOL

Post by 1031 »

The whole SPY-DER thing is so freaky 1984 Orwell and the first person banter with himself himself BSC. Hes just farming VB's.

Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
TJMonster

more from the doublev

Post by TJMonster »

It was to hard to read. I can't listen to someone promote themselves by a make-believe person.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

erg2 wrote:As half the people on this forum seem to be junior Internet detectives, I'm waiting for one of you to dig up the detail on whatever this latest suit is. The fact that none of you have posted anything with the court documents leads me to believe there is no such thing.
I believe that he attempted to sue Kiss again. He was saying the deadline was in December 2011 for the legal brief. Its so doubtful that he will be able to have a case ever again agaist kiss after all the time wasting. It looks like he has no documents at all to show the courts.

I am unsure if the thing was a smokescreen to avoid attention of the court hearing with his wife or if he really was going for it again. I think he was suggesting that kiss used his make up again without permission and that kiss people are 'using creative accounting' so vv doesn't get his full amounts. he also seemed to suggest kiss owed him millions.

It seems to me, that all his kiss royalties are being held until he pays in full what he owes kiss. He may get trickles of cash here and there but I think he has to apply for it.

If I am not mistaken it seems to say 20k was held from a two year period, so basically VV is making about 10k a year from kiss royalties, this is based on the legal document posted elsewhere. i could be wrong but thats how I see it. It also looks like he owed 50k as of summer 2010 to kiss so maybe his royalties will go back to him once that has been paid maybe around 2015.

Like I said I could have misunderstood that. Anyone ?

If he sues again I would say he may as well just hand over his royalties to kiss. He seems to have an issue with not being able to follow orders from the court (eg. not handing in tax returns or doing mental health check up or giving samples of signature). If he doesn't do what the court says he has no chance of winning. And he can say the court is against him but he just has to hand in the documents.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

It seems to me, that all his kiss royalties are being held until he pays in full what he owes kiss. He may get trickles of cash here and there but I think he has to apply for it.

If I am not mistaken it seems to say 20k was held from a two year period, so basically VV is making about 10k a year from kiss royalties, this is based on the legal document posted elsewhere. i could be wrong but thats how I see it. It also looks like he owed 50k as of summer 2010 to kiss so maybe his royalties will go back to him once that has been paid maybe around 2015.

Like I said I could have misunderstood that. Anyone ?
I will have to look up the link again but, as far as his kiss song royalties they were being held in lieu of his debt but was marked debt satisfied in DEC 2011 I cant remember the exact date.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

ok, good. thanks for that. so from DEC 2011 he is getting royalties again? if thats the case he is more likely making 20k a year from royalties
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I know they were garnishing his wages (ie, royalties) to pay off the lawyer/court fees he was ordered to pay to KISS and the court. I tried reading the document, but it was WAY too legal-ise for my small graphic artist brain to comprehend.
The part I think a lot of people don't understand is that KISS really IS paying Vinnie what they owe him according to the standing agreement. It doesn't matter that Vinnie THINKS there was no agreement. KISS gave the judge the agreement and based on that he ruled in favor of KISS...over and over.

So the problem in Vinnie's eyes is not that KISS isn't paying him. Vinnie thinks KISS should be paying him more regardless of the legally upheld royalty agreement.

The fact that Vinnie and his "gifts" helped usher in a resurgence of KISS is moot. That's like saying, "We have a contractual agreement, but because you are so cool you DESERVE more."
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

The bit that I noticed is where Cussy Boy claims the agreement was to split the royalties equally ?? I mean, did he really think that would happen without having a cast iron contract stating as much ? You don't get equal shares from Kiss Co
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Yeah, but his gifts helped to revive KISS's career. So just ignore those pesky little contracts and royalty agreements and award Vinnie what he thinks he DESERVES.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

we all know how much vv thinks him and his products are worth. A 3k guitar is 10k in his mind. A $1 pick is $1000 in his mind. so on that scale 20k a year should be about half a million a year at least.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Yeah. Out of whack. He clearly doesn't have a realistic view of things.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:we all know how much vv thinks him and his products are worth. A 3k guitar is 10k in his mind. A $1 pick is $1000 in his mind. so on that scale 20k a year should be about half a million a year at least.
Not in this economy.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.