all charges dropped .falsley acused

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

all charges dropped .falsley acused

Post by doublev2 »

Remember this .. all charges dropped and falesly charged..
Dear Everyone,

I thank you for helping me face my darkest struggle. You were there duringmy loneliest time when I was hopelesslylostwith no direction, You were there to help me keep the last of my faith from breaking Your message of love became the moments that I will always remember. VV

I am happy to announce thatallcharges alleged against me were dropped and the case dismissed. Unfortunately and very sadly I was falsely charged.

I am also happy to announce the doublev.forumco.comisreopen.

Everyone is welcome with the exception of, in my opinion, a very disturbed, dangerouslyobsessed andtoxic individual, who is a former member and onetime moderator of my doublevforumwho unfortunately continues to perpetuate his poisonous andfabricatedstories in other avenues simply to inflict and causehurt upon me and my family seemingly to satisfy his own agenda. I humbly ask u all 2 stay away from this cancer, for there are better and more uplifting things in life that are worth your precioustimeanddevotion than this. I knowin my heartthatyouare better than this. I hope 2 see it come to pass.

To all of the "truly genuine"friends and fans who sentme their heartfelt messages of support and love duringmy hurting time, I will answer each of you. I ask that you give me some time.

I will see u all on the board.

I send my love to each and all of you, wherever you are in the worldand to all of you who have suffered from the earthquake in Japan and Haiti, I am with you in love and spirit.

VINNIE VINCENT
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: all charges dropped .falsley acused

Post by Genebaby »

And hardly anyone was welcome!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVV

Post by VVV »

The truth escapes the pink one. Anyone can view the information online about the court's actual decision versus what he explained.

He uses the Internet as a brush to paint an image of himself that is plagued with inconsistancies, half-truths, and outright lies.

Like so many have said before, he's his own worst enemy. If he was smart, he would toss his PC in the garbage and call it a day. It's abundantly clear that he cannot act as his own PR machine or disseminate anything that is positive/true.

Sorry Vinnie. I call it as I see it bub 8) I hope you take it as constructive criticism than outright bashing. I'll always support those who help themselves first. Consider it "tough metal love" :wink:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah .. if he came out and said he lied and fucked up and he is turning a new leaf everyone woukd be helpful. Instead of cleaning up the dirt he just moves it around
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well done Drew, you've put another name to what goes on here.

Not a hate forum, but one of tough love for someone who needs to see the truth, like it or not. And he does not like it!!!!

He should throw the computer away and see a Dr.
VVV

Post by VVV »

doublev2 wrote:Yeah .. if he came out and said he lied and fucked up and he is turning a new leaf everyone woukd be helpful. Instead of cleaning up the dirt he just moves it around
God forbid there's any "damage control".

Box office poison!

If it wasn't so, tell me that his phone wouldn't be ringing for work.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

where is Andy Broom ?
Bye Bye
VVV

Post by VVV »

Genebaby wrote:Well done Drew, you've put another name to what goes on here.

Not a hate forum, but one of tough love for someone who needs to see the truth, like it or not. And he does not like it!!!!

He should throw the computer away and see a Dr.
The WORST thing he could do is cruise the 'net with all the pundits around and after he stirred the pot by screwing over loyal fans. He'll only find negativity until he apologizes and comes clean. IT'S THE ONLY WAY HE WILL FIND SOLICE. Until then, his public persona will be stained black until the day he dies.
Last edited by VVV on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The stupid thing is how can anyone believe him when he lies on his official statement just after getting out of jail.
Bye Bye
VVV

Post by VVV »

doublev2 wrote:The stupid thing is how can anyone believe him when he lies on his official statement just after getting out of jail.
That's what happens when you don't have a "minder" in the form of a manager or a PR firm. His opinion/perception will be skewed.

I know. I've done it.
VVV

Post by VVV »

doublev2 wrote:where is Andy Broom ?
"Andy Broom" as in "Murder She Wrote"?
erg2

Post by erg2 »

So, can anyone find anything that says the charges were dropped and he was completely exonerated? I could not find anything, but I am admittedly not the best at this kind of research.

Also, in another post and other posts on the doublev, there is talk that he is again seeking what he feels is his fair share from Gene & Paul. Can anyone find any kind of court filings against Gene & Paul by Vincent Cusano? I couldn't. (As I've always said, I completely believe Vinnie that G&P gave him the shaft...but they gave him the shaft as allowed by law and upheld by 4 different courts. Stop looking to the past and start concentrating on the future!)
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He went to court Dec 5 again regarding the incident. Cops picked him up at his house. He had to do anger management.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Understood. But he is claiming that after that all charges were dropped...but I can't find anything about what ACTUALLY happened at the Dec 5th follow up.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

no media covered it. The charges were not dropped but they will be if he doesn't do it again.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The lies about being falsely accused and that all charges were dropped was made months before Dec 5. This is when DV reopened for the first time since July 2010. Just another self serving lie.

Diane was beaten and Vinnie is the victim.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Did anyone see the police report about how bad she was beaten? On vinnies board or my old one, he said he was asleep which is why he didn't answer the door to the police. Everyone knows vv doesn't sleep at 9pm . He is up until.at least 6am. Quentin was the first to notice who was vinnie.and he also knew vv was a night owl. Vv in bed at 9pm is not going to.happen.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

A swat team does not come out if a women is faking injuries, which vinnie.is.saying here. I would say. The question is if these were false claims from Diane then why is she not in trouble and who bashed her? And how did she bash herself?
Last edited by doublev2 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Funny he said all invited except one but.quite.a few were not accepted on the board and within a few weeks most had gotten the boot for saying nothing offensive at all.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie owes so much to Diane and this is how he re-pays her. I am sure she invested so much in vv and took big financial hits as well as working 9 to 5. Everyone says just how nice a woman.she is.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

It has got to be a weird situation. When she married him, he was still an active, "professional" musician with income possibilities. Now he's a weird shut-in, not making any significant money (beyond his royalties and modest back-catalog sales) and is in debt from dozens of failed lawsuits.
She's gotta feel like she's in the Twilight Zone!
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah, and chances are he used her name for bad business deals too.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

The funny thing is that he should be reeeeeeeeeally careful how he treats Diane. Imagine if she decided to come here and spilled the beans about him. It could be done with no trace to her at all, he wouldn't be able to do a thing. A woman scorned and all that.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I remember reading on a web page about her injuries they were really bad. I think it was a Tennessee page.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

vvjunkie wrote:I remember reading on a web page about her injuries they were really bad. I think it was a Tennessee page.
I don't want to speculate about things as serious as this. If you have the actual site reference that's cool, but otherwise we're adding to rumors. (Not that it's my place to tell you what you can or can not post here.)
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I understand I would not post it I don't remember which site it was on
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes it was a detailed account of the injuries. It's on this board. I remember rick.freaking out about it.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I just can not see him doing that to her but my sister ex was small like Vinnie and he beat her up all the time