vinnie's sister donna on his message board

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
erg2

Re: vinnie's sister donna on his message board

Post by erg2 »

Holy shit, this guy is crazy!!

"As long as there is a Vinnie Vincent, there will be the same disgusting group of self-important overly-obsessed haters spying on and peeking into the private life of Vinnie Vincent so they can all jerk each other off."
- I've been on this forum for almost a year and you guys were jerking eachother off and didn't invite me?!?! I'm offended. (I've always imagined Rick has soft, smooth hands...)

" I made a decision to remove them because these two individuals felt some unfathomable need to visit a vile, disgusting and filthy place (which unfortunately at the moment still exists on the internet) in order to digest comments being said about me by the same dangerously obsessed individuals whose primary purpose in life is to abuse my name and the name of my family."
- STILL exists? Is there something we should be afraid of? And to MY knowledge, everyone on here has kept spoken of Vinnie's family only in the nicest of ways. We only bash his assholish, criminal ways.

"The sad fact is that these horrible examples of human life (and I use this term "human" sparingly) were forced to migrate their nest of assorted insects to a hole in the wall because of their rejection a few years back from this Official VINNIE VINCENT forum for exhibiting the same offensive, despicable hate speech and behavior they continue to vomit forth today which I will not tolerate by any means. I am certain you are aware of who and what I am referring to."
- He's right. We insects only came here because of his rejection of us. We were ants at his picnic.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think he was upset we mentioned his daughters website. We praised then and still do. They even put something about vv and Anne Marie on their site .
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Oh I am so sorry about the comments I made. I was in agreement with everyone there. I am crying because of my poem I wrote it brought back so much. When I wrote to Vinnie about going to kill myself it was my husband who wrote to them because they banned. Me from the email oh wow FUCK UM.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Don't worry about it VVJ. Many of us felt we were doing the right thing in what we said. My words in defense of Cussy boy are a pure embarrassment to me, but I honestly felt I was in the right.

I'd much rather know the truth and look silly than be fooled by a liar like him.
ankh

Post by ankh »

i'd raather not comment what i've read on this thread, but i would like to point out the simple fact that Ace hasquitted kiss in 1982.And he did it again after the reunion, if ifi think that was due to money disagreement.So , the first statement was vastly imprecise.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Its funny how he said that I came on this forum months before I joined the first time was for him and the next time it was in late December. When I joined crazy how he thought how I came here right after he banned me. Vinnie you can kiss my Italian ass
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Tina, I ran the dv board for 7 months without telling anyone vv was a member of the board. Nothing is personal here. It clear what you have to do if you want to be friends with vinnie. Tina we love you and anyone from the dv that moves over here.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ankh, you are a fair good guy. I like your style and the fact you keep to.music . I like all the differenr angles the users here give.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie got fired at least once after the euro 83 tour.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

doublev2 wrote:Tina, I ran the dv board for 7 months without telling anyone vv was a member of the board. Nothing is personal here. It clear what you have to do if you want to be friends with vinnie. Tina we love you and anyone from the dv that moves over here.
Thanks Dino I love you guys to
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I do have some sympathy for vinnie. To get himself into this much of a jam has to be tough even if its all self made. To fake his sister or fake spyder to his sister is a real situation and i wish he woukd listen to someone who wull tell him he needs to stop and change. What people like angel do telling him he is god is not going to.help. he needs someone to stand up to him and hopefully help him too.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

When Vinnie has no one else left to ban, I guess he will ban Spyder and SusieQ? :lol:

On a more serious note it's sad to see how far Vinnie's mental illness has gone by reading these post. He literally sits and talks to himself 24 hours a day.
:| :oops:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He is awake until 6am at least and calls women on the phone like his wife says in the report.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

poserboy71 wrote:Damn PW, That person looks Vinnie-like. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That IS Vinnie... in his SusieQ persona.

:twisted:
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

doublev2 wrote:I do have some sympathy for vinnie. To get himself into this much of a jam has to be tough even if its all self made. To fake his sister or fake spyder to his sister is a real situation and i wish he woukd listen to someone who wull tell him he needs to stop and change. What people like angel do telling him he is god is not going to.help. he needs someone to stand up to him and hopefully help him too.
I would love to help him in so many ways for once I would like to be that fly on the wall

Post by 1031 »

Dam that place is like a cult, its like the Jim Jones of the internet.. super creepy
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

No need to be on his faux forum. We get all the postings here + we get to talk openly & honestly about everything. Thanks for posting all this.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Regarding what vv said that no one from slaughter thanked him. Well mark.and bobby did for tge record and dana seemed pretty happy to talk vv when he signed drews guitar. I dont see why mark.would thank him with all tge negative remarks vv said about him. He was just a kid and vv was almost 40.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie's words.
Unfortunately the internet has allowed people of great insignificance and of no value to their family, humanity and society.....
No value to our families Vinnie? I think that is the pot calling the kettle black, and also being entirely WRONG buddy!

Nobody here has left their spouse to fend for themselves and raise their children you self serving, fake God loving, fallen warrior.

Maybe when we've swindled people out of money like yourself we'll be of less value to humanity and society.

You did have a gift for writing amazing songs, but you've squandered it and still can't see your own problems for the truth in front of you. Get some help. Get it now before you die a crazy old man.

Then join us in reality and say sorry.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vinnie is a master of projection. He basically projects his feelings about himself and his failings onto everyone else. It's a simple mechanism that helps him get out of bed each day. Facing the reality of who & what he is and how he has dealt with people must be heartbreaking. Imagine being Cusano, washing your face in the morning and looking up at yourself. This is where this anger comes from. As angry as he made me last year I know it was just hurt feelings. My overriding feelings are of pity.......I genuinely pity him.

Listening to the Eric Carr podcast with Loretta just brings a lot of things home. What will people say when Cusano is gone ? Every angry outburst is damaging one person, Vincent Cusano.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

doublev Forum Admin/Owner4489 PostsPosted - 09/19/2011 : 1:05:48 PMquote:Originally posted by doublevPlease readDear friends,As you may have noticed I have removed all the photos. The photos were not intended to be perennial part of this forum. I posted them because I wanted you to enjoy the moments that were personal and special to me in order for you to carry with you a special experience from your time here. The photos were special moments, personal to me and to my family that I wanted to share with you. Hopefully the memory of the photos will be etched in your minds and will bring a smile to you here and there. It is my hope that you all have enjoyed them as much as I have in posting them.As you also may have noticed, two members of this forum have been removed by me. I made a decision to remove them because these two individuals felt some unfathomable need to visit a vile, disgusting and filthy place (which unfortunately at the moment still exists on the internet) in order to digest comments being said about me by the same dangerously obsessed individuals whose primary purpose in life is to abuse my name and the name of my family. I frequently ask myself, "Don’t these losers have a job, a life, a reason to live other than talking about Vinnie Vincent 24 hours a day?" Unfortunately the internet has allowed people of great insignificance and of no value to their family, humanity and society to attempt to achieve insignificant self importance by burrowing their way into someone’s personal life in order to gain some warped sense of notoriety to their followers and to themselves. The sad fact is that these horrible examples of human life (and I use this term "human" sparingly) were forced to migrate their nest of assorted insects to a hole in the wall because of their rejection a few years back from this Official VINNIE VINCENT forum for exhibiting the same offensive, despicable hate speech and behavior they continue to vomit forth today which I will not tolerate by any means. I am certain you are aware of who and what I am referring to.For your knowledge, the two former members of this forum were barred because they betrayed my trust and the love I extended to them in this very private and privileged place. I purposely kept this forum minimized to a few selected people who I felt were good decent individuals who were without an agenda. That factor made it possible for me to be comfortable in reaching out to the few of you that are here. It has worked out well and I hope you have enjoyed this comforting place as much as I do. A most disturbing incident recently arose from one of the former members who cursed me for not letting her back in this forum after begging me through Spyder to allow her to come back. She claimed she was going to kill herself if she was not allowed to return. Ironically, only days before, I instructed Spyder to allow her back in because she was distraught at being terminated from this wonderful place and I was worried that she might hurt herself. Spyder was busy for a few days and had no time in getting back to her. When her demands went unanswered during the time Spyder was busy, this disturbed individual showed her true colors and freely vomited truly offensive and vile hate speech directed toward me which was simply a mirror reflection of the hate speech she enjoyed reading at the place she chose to frequent and/or visit. She has since apologized. Unfortunately once someone makes certain determined decisions to cross the line with me there is no turning back. They are stuck with their mistakes and the effect of there wrongdoing.In my humble opinion, life is not one endless second, third, fourth of fifth chance. We have to live with our mistakes. I feel it is sometimes proper to atone for your actions that hurt or offend another otherwise there is no way to advance ones self and make it better for someone else we touch on this short journey through life. Learning from your actions goes with the territory.With that said, I will be busy for the next two months in preparation for a royalty case which has continued for many years in the courts. Although court deadlines are approaching I am hopeful that I will be able to visit here momentarily to say hi to you when I can. The good thing is that my time will be my own again around November 25th which is Thanksgiving for those of us here in the US. It is my hope that you do not let this special forum become stagnant, otherwise there may be no reason for me to find a purpose in letting this OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FORUM to continue. It is always best to allow life to flourish when it thrives or allow a special performance to play its last song for the evening. I will leave that decision it up to you.Sandra and Spyder will have the honors of keeping you with me in my absence.In closing, I ask one favor from each of you. If you would all be kind enough to inform me here as to whether you have uploaded any of the photos for your own collection. It helps me keep track of the photos which were not intended to be publicly or personally disseminated. If any of you have uploaded them to your computer, I ask that you respect my wishes and protect them from being hacked or copied and that you keep them for your own enjoyment. If you would do that for me I would sincerely appreciate it. I have a great respect for truth and honesty.My love and best to each of you, Vinnie Vincent.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Far out!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Well, it's after November and his time has been his own again for over a year...what has he done in that year?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

I remember this post on this board. Still find it mildly amusing that they consider registering as "hacking." :roll:
doublev2 wrote:this is a rant from michael levay about us. VV liked this one . The username is first and their post under it. Remember Vinnie is doublev. Also interesting the Goodfellows coment..suzieq has goodfellows and the 'spyder' clip from that movie as her favourite.
HEY FUCK HEADS!
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO HACK INTO THIS RETARDED FORUM?
THIS IS LIKE THE 6TH TIME? THIS IS YOUR OLD FRIEND MICHAEL LEVAY!!
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

I felt like I was reading the Vagina Monologues.
doublev2 wrote:doublev Forum Admin/Owner4489 PostsPosted - 09/19/2011 : 1:05:48 PMquote:Originally posted by doublevPlease readDear friends,As you may have noticed I have removed all the photos. The photos were not intended to be perennial part of this forum. I posted them because I wanted you to enjoy the moments that were personal and special to me in order for you to carry with you a special experience from your time here. The photos were special moments, personal to me and to my family that I wanted to share with you. Hopefully the memory of the photos will be etched in your minds and will bring a smile to you here and there. It is my hope that you all have enjoyed them as much as I have in posting them.As you also may have noticed, two members of this forum have been removed by me. I made a decision to remove them because these two individuals felt some unfathomable need to visit a vile, disgusting and filthy place (which unfortunately at the moment still exists on the internet) in order to digest comments being said about me by the same dangerously obsessed individuals whose primary purpose in life is to abuse my name and the name of my family. I frequently ask myself, "Don’t these losers have a job, a life, a reason to live other than talking about Vinnie Vincent 24 hours a day?" Unfortunately the internet has allowed people of great insignificance and of no value to their family, humanity and society to attempt to achieve insignificant self importance by burrowing their way into someone’s personal life in order to gain some warped sense of notoriety to their followers and to themselves. The sad fact is that these horrible examples of human life (and I use this term "human" sparingly) were forced to migrate their nest of assorted insects to a hole in the wall because of their rejection a few years back from this Official VINNIE VINCENT forum for exhibiting the same offensive, despicable hate speech and behavior they continue to vomit forth today which I will not tolerate by any means. I am certain you are aware of who and what I am referring to.For your knowledge, the two former members of this forum were barred because they betrayed my trust and the love I extended to them in this very private and privileged place. I purposely kept this forum minimized to a few selected people who I felt were good decent individuals who were without an agenda. That factor made it possible for me to be comfortable in reaching out to the few of you that are here. It has worked out well and I hope you have enjoyed this comforting place as much as I do. A most disturbing incident recently arose from one of the former members who cursed me for not letting her back in this forum after begging me through Spyder to allow her to come back. She claimed she was going to kill herself if she was not allowed to return. Ironically, only days before, I instructed Spyder to allow her back in because she was distraught at being terminated from this wonderful place and I was worried that she might hurt herself. Spyder was busy for a few days and had no time in getting back to her. When her demands went unanswered during the time Spyder was busy, this disturbed individual showed her true colors and freely vomited truly offensive and vile hate speech directed toward me which was simply a mirror reflection of the hate speech she enjoyed reading at the place she chose to frequent and/or visit. She has since apologized. Unfortunately once someone makes certain determined decisions to cross the line with me there is no turning back. They are stuck with their mistakes and the effect of there wrongdoing.In my humble opinion, life is not one endless second, third, fourth of fifth chance. We have to live with our mistakes. I feel it is sometimes proper to atone for your actions that hurt or offend another otherwise there is no way to advance ones self and make it better for someone else we touch on this short journey through life. Learning from your actions goes with the territory.With that said, I will be busy for the next two months in preparation for a royalty case which has continued for many years in the courts. Although court deadlines are approaching I am hopeful that I will be able to visit here momentarily to say hi to you when I can. The good thing is that my time will be my own again around November 25th which is Thanksgiving for those of us here in the US. It is my hope that you do not let this special forum become stagnant, otherwise there may be no reason for me to find a purpose in letting this OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FORUM to continue. It is always best to allow life to flourish when it thrives or allow a special performance to play its last song for the evening. I will leave that decision it up to you.Sandra and Spyder will have the honors of keeping you with me in my absence.In closing, I ask one favor from each of you. If you would all be kind enough to inform me here as to whether you have uploaded any of the photos for your own collection. It helps me keep track of the photos which were not intended to be publicly or personally disseminated. If any of you have uploaded them to your computer, I ask that you respect my wishes and protect them from being hacked or copied and that you keep them for your own enjoyment. If you would do that for me I would sincerely appreciate it. I have a great respect for truth and honesty.My love and best to each of you, Vinnie Vincent.
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Cusano is a douchebag... probably posing as his sister.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Borrowing her dresses even.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

If you notice, my old screen name (CRDEDWARD) is included...Donna Cusano knew I was a big fan of her brother's and one day she personally knocked on my office door and gave me one of Vinnie's Pic's and a Lick It Up poster from the Radio Music Hall show. She would have been tickled "Pink" that I was there on Vinnie's forum and would have been more than happy to chat with a "local boy" considering she was chatting with complete strangers from around the world....when I got no response,I knew something smelt fishy....
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The question is why did he fake her being on. Also his daughters as well. They were faked as well.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There doesn't seem to be a logical reason to do it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

to add reality , i'm sure he did that the same way he fake all of his personalities
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Was he doing it for some reason so people trust him? Or for his own entertainment? Or because he believed it? Or because he has multiple personalities? Its clear he thought everyone on the dv board were pretty dumb to do that kind of thing.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Two reasons:
1- There are clearly very few people following his activities at this (that) point, so he felt the need to make it seem as if he were more popular.
2- He has absolutely nothing else going on...nothing else to do. Then it's just a downward spiral.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

If you notice that he claims that I join this forum after he banned me from his forum but I joined in December not September like he said.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ed thanks for this.
BigEd wrote:If you notice, my old screen name (CRDEDWARD) is included...Donna Cusano knew I was a big fan of her brother's and one day she personally knocked on my office door and gave me one of Vinnie's Pic's and a Lick It Up poster from the Radio Music Hall show. She would have been tickled "Pink" that I was there on Vinnie's forum and would have been more than happy to chat with a "local boy" considering she was chatting with complete strangers from around the world....when I got no response,I knew something smelt fishy....
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:They are so phoney and back stabbers. They love each other and then someone gets the boot and they.all have a bad thing to say about that person. I am reading what they said about angel and Mulder at the moment . The day before they are sisters and brothers then after the boot they are vile roaches. It's obviously all to please vinnie.

People who need to brown nose and backstab to get ahead aren't worth shit. Some people think life is high school. If you don't have a skill, then you're a fucktard, no matter how awesome you are in the social arena.

Social
Social
I get sick hearing this word.

Official chimpanzee lice pickers. Pre-logic socialization "skills". Fuck you.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Fuck people.
You can't trust them.
I think a cat will do fine.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Ummmmm. OK.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Is it alright to vent about back stabbers?
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Is it OK for me to post about butt stabbers?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

vinnie's ass
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

erg2 wrote:Is it OK for me to post about butt stabbers?
Since we are being grammatically correct over the words "all right", "O.K." is an abbreviation for a Dutch village in New York sentimentally regarded as "Old Kinderhook." I am assuming that you are not a fan of President Martin Van Buren's Dutch origins. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

You must believe the historical myth that O.K. was originally an abbreviation for the Dutch phrase "oll korrect". Martin Van Buren's political enemies mocked him as a ESL illiterate by humorously implying that O.K. meant "oll korrect". Readers of the Boston Globe in 1839 swallowed the inaccuracy, and it is imbedded into accepted grammar.

"O.K." as meaning permissable is purely Van Buren's "O.K. club" satire. A joke. Humor mocking Dutch immigrants who supported the president. Americans accepted it as fact because they read it in the Boston Globe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by 1031 »

its all cheese and crackers for that boy....
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:i think he actually fights with spyder in his bedroom.
Yer, he beats him off...I mean up :shock:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I've stumbled upon a new twitter trend: superficiality for Vinnie Vincent.
Attachments
serve.jpg
serve.jpg (17.48 KiB) Viewed 6308 times
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Having people agree with you all the time is the road to nowhere... you need people with different ideas to go places snd some you may not agree with at first. Sometimes admitting fault or changing a stubborn idea is the most liberating thing.
But kma is correct with that poster.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

You're right. Fan worship made VV complacent.
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Unfortunately, Sad but true !
PelagicJoe

Post by PelagicJoe »

Genebaby wrote:There doesn't seem to be a logical reason to do it.
I think Vinnie lives his life by this philosophy.