GonnaRock

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

GonnaRock

Post by Genebaby »

Posting this here for a while so everyone can see it.

GonnaRock has left but on good terms. She is not angry with anyone or the VVFF. She has decided to move on and deserves to be left alone.

Please do not start any rumors about her, that could end badly.

Thanks

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Re: GonnaRock

Post by doublev2 »

she hasn't left on good terms . she unfriended everyone because on fb
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's not the sign of a bad person, I think her entire account is closed down.
metatron

Post by metatron »

doppelganger. We don't go looking for these 'as you put it, Loosers'. They come to us as they have no other avenue to express there interest (what ever that may be) in regards to Vinnie Vincent.
As we are NOT a hate group, the great Kreator & Founder of this site, the Overload almighty Genebaby has stated that this is a home for all walks of life that have an interest in all subject matter that is Vinnie Vincent related. Also you must remember that a majority of the people here are from the doublev site. The site that was gifted to Vinnie from Dino & then VV kicked us all out. In some ways just like GR & KMA were not allowed on the doublev site, they found a home here. Sadly they also seemed to want to turn a blind eye to the reality of what Vinnie Vincent is really about. Then GR harassed enough kind heart members (like myself) to get them into areas which she felt that she need to be in. Now she's got what she wants. Information to use as some kind of currency to get in the good with the apple of her eye, Vinnie. In turn she must feel so victories & think's she doesn't need this forum any longer. So much for GR saying how she doesn't like to hurt other peoples feeling. Very disappointing.

What she doesn't realize is she got nothing as far as information. As if we were that stupid.

Last edited by metatron on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I look forward to welcoming her back fairly soon.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:she hasn't left on good terms . she unfriended everyone because on fb
As did you Dino!

Let her be man. She may have had her reasons for shutting up shop. Who cares really? Its her business not our's. This site was started to talk about Vinnie, the good and the bad!

Good for her, Venice and KMA if they have become friends with Vinnie. Hey maybe they might convince him we aren't the assholes he thinks we are???!!! Can only hope!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 727 »

Shram you happily took all the info and pictures that Dino gave to you in private.

Post by 727 »

I look forward to .org hopefully taking over from this place.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Read and viewed? Sure.

Saved/archived, whatever you want to call it? Nuh!

Get pissed off with other members here? Sure!

Agree with everything said here good and bad? Fuck no!

Vent my spleen because I don't agree with someone? Mmmmm ok once but that was because we misunderstood each other(hey Dan! :D).

Think some members go a bit far with posts? Yeah probably. Shit, my old singer never paid for squat in my band and owes me $600 but I don't hate the guy. I've moved on. Still if he wants to pay me back I won't refuse!! Geez I never got paid by Aussie singer Christine Anu when the band I was in opened for her 10 years ago but there ain't anything I can do. I don't lose sleep over it. Though I do tell everyone that she never paid!! :twisted:

Wish this was the official VV site (ok Dino's DV site has first dibs) and we were one big happy family? Fuckin aye!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Do you guys know the best thing to do to resolve tension???? :D :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

A good old fashioned hoe down??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

no e in ho!!!! :twisted:

OMG! Did I just say that!!!!???
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

:D :lol: take the "E" out of hoe and it's ho... Same, same :mrgreen:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I think GR genuinely has problems. Someone that infatuated with any celebrity...especially at her age and married...speaks volumes about her psyche.
Most of the time she was a harmless, gentle person. Yes, she used this site to get access to music files and pictures and the "speak" to Vinnie. I think almost everyone knew what she was up to.

I feel more bad for her than angry. Her grip on reality is shaky.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

We have to remember that when ex musician Cusano craps on them that they will ultimately end up here telling us the sweet sweet details. We should try to stay in a welcoming state of mind. My first response to people like KMA throwing everyone under the bus wasn't great, but in the end I Luuuuuuuuurve to hear the gossip when it all turns to shit. And it WILL turn to shit. Sure they are self serving, but so am I.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote::D :lol: take the "E" out of hoe and it's ho... Same, same :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I do that same, same thing too, funny.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

We all try to warn her of what would happen in away she reminds me of myself at her age. People try to tell me what Vinnie was like but I guess I had to find out the hard way. Its one of those if I would have been so hard headed and listen maybe he would Jan e put a stake thru my heart. Just like karma what comes around goes around.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie has a butt load of karma headed his way one day. He needs to have an epiphany like Scrooge did, start living properly.

It's never to late so start making amends Vinnie, that's what we always say.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah tina. same here. I did believe everyone but I chose to think he had changed. for a while he is so nice but he just can not keep it up.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, it seems a leopard can't change it's spots.