Leaking Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Leaking Vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie- Certain people were placed intentionally for your pleasure. We'll give them the soft core stuff. The hard core will allude you until we are ready.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Re: Leaking Vinnie

Post by VVV »

Funny, I thought you had the inside scoop on Vinnie's urine incontinence Rick :lol:

drip........drip :arrow: drip
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vinnie Vincent wishes he was me :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie may indeed wish he was a regular, functioning member of society. Able to relate to others and leave the house.

Then again, like those cranky old men who roust on the kids on their neighborhood and won't give their balls back, he might be fine with his level of crazy.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I could lend him some money LOL, maybe a house.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Genebaby wrote:Vinnie may indeed wish he was a regular, functioning member of society. Able to relate to others and leave the house.

Then again, like those cranky old men who roust on the kids on their neighborhood and won't give their balls back, he might be fine with his level of crazy.

Hmm he doesn't sound like a happy nut though. Recent err .... revelations make him sound very unhappy.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

once he faces up to the fact he needs to leave the kiss thing back in the 80s and that they dont owe him $10 Million then he can move on and do something.

He is never going to get a penny from them and the only thing it is doing is stopping him making a penny on his own work. he left it a little late as its not easy to make any money from music now but he still can make something and make a legacy but he chooses to call kiss insults and sue for stuff he has been told over and over have no credibility. He has to be getting money from songwriting and if he isn't its going to pay of people he owes.
People put the argument if it wasn't for kiss he wouldn't owe money, but with someone who had all the talent in the world why did they stop writing music after 1991? why no guitar playing? Why nothing? You can not blame Kiss for that unless he is going to say he can not write music and sell it because he was so broke. It didn't stop him in the late 70s.
Bye Bye