900 to almost none

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

900 to almost none

Post by doublev2 »

Find this fact hard to believe but its true. When vinnie and I were friends on the dv board he had 900 members aprox. He eventually got it down to almost none.
Now firstly my question . Were 880 members bad people? Deserving of the boot? What does vinnie think his 880 fans that got the boot are thinking of vinnie right now. 900 members on a board that was only running 18 months is damn good. Why delete your only fans? It's total madness and recklessness.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Re: 900 to almost none

Post by PinkWiz »

wow, it just proves he really IS a douchebag, sick in the fuckin head, paranoid, bi-polar asshole when you spell it out like that... :shock: :?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He may have reasons but I can not think of any.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And the board was very positive towards vinnie. Obviously deleting that many people was the start of this board and the harsh questions. That board was so positive. People actually got pissed at me for banning talk of the boxset and many other subjects.
It's crazy to think but this place , a place vinnie hates was created out of a needless reckless act . The board was so positive until the day everyone learned what had happened and what was happening. This board was created by vinnie as we would all be pleasantly encouraging and supporting vinnie if he hadn't gone of the rails like he did.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And a lot of us grafted hard for years to keep the poitive message of vinnie alive. Most forums were nothing but negative comments about vinnie. We grafted hard to get 900 members and make sure the whole spirit was positive which vinnie and his lawyer emailed me many times that I and the forums was doing a great job of keeping a positive message. Once you have been lied and cheated to then its impossible to keep supporting this man as much as I would love nothing more. This is one of the biggest cases almost biblical .. of biting the hands that feed you.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Actually I just looked at a svreenshot I took a few days before I was booted and it was 973 members. That didn't include the 80 odd esp locked out members and at least 10 vinnie had deleted already.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am also pretty sure he wants to boot people into this forum so he can point his finger and have an excuse just like he does with kiss and others so he can have excuse for him not doing anything with his music career.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I smell a new Invasion album or song title... "900 To None". :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Or 973 to one. Lol
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Vinnie must've been one helluva spoiled lil brat when he was a kid... :cry: :x :cry: :x :evil:
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

"A Million To None?" :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What musician wants to delete 99% of their fans?
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I've never brought it up because my memory is somewhat fuzzy, but I always kinda-felt-like I had created an account on the old DV board and put up a post about how I was ripped off by the Box Set fiasco and when I went back later my account didn't work and attempts to re-create the account didn't work.

I never bring it up because, as I said, the memory is fuzzy and I don't want to lie even accidentally.
Looking back now, I feel like I missed out on some good information AND some good drama by not finding that forum back in the day when it was yours and you were running it.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

A couple of great ones before mine too.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

In my case it was a classic case of becareful of what you wish for. I still wonder if andrea was vinnie.
Bye Bye
ankh

Post by ankh »

you've forgot to mention how much bad rap and offenses were taken by you, the whole board and his members for being fans or defending him.

Sorry, i think it needed to be mentioned
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Actually, Vinnie was creating this board through his intense censorship when he began to influence the DV board.

I liked that place, as lots of great info was posted there. One day someone came and posted a cool Bobby Rock interview and I was really appreciative and happy as I may not have found it to read otherwise.

A few days or so later it was gone and we were no longer allowed to discuss any of the other Invasion members.

That pissed me off Vinnie I will tell you. I decided then and there that I would ride this out for a while and see where it was headed (into a brick wall as it turned out) but I began to look at hosting another board if it became clear the heavy, heavy, heavy censorship was going to be an on-going thing.

We were told to be "good" as "good" things were coming, and we never got those.

I didn't want to tread on Dino's toes but my board came in handy when Vinnie shut DoubeV down and booted us all, so there you go.

He did create this board and he makes it stronger every day he keeps behaving the way he has been.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

In short:

FUCK YOU Vinnie . At this moment I despise you.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ankh were you around when the board started up? I was treated like shit and joined this board to say so. I never once said one negative comment about vinnie on the dv.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And I have emails from vinnie saying how great a job I was doing.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Ankh were you around when the board started up? I was treated like shit and joined this board to say so. I never once said one negative comment about vinnie on the dv.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dino---SLOW DOWN AND COMPREHEND. Ankh is saying you took a lot of shit from people who didn't know why you deleted stuff, etc...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok, sorry ankh. Thanks for that. God I totally got that mixed up.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes, I was pissing people off and making a fool of myself. Or more of a fool than I am.. all for the love of trying to get a vv come back. Many others were too.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Most of us have done that. You have always handled yourself like a gentleman.

(Dino, wears a tuxedo when he masturbates ).

NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

Sorry for being unclear,there was a quarrel on the other forum i'm the moderator of. :oops:

What i wanted to say is that just for being so supportive you, the whole forum and its members did take a lot of s*** from other people just for being Vinnie fans.And later you did have the patience to keep things secret because vinnie contacted you and you were tryng your best.It was just Kudos to you,Dino and to all my fellow forumites, past and present.

As absurd as the situation was and is,that's Vinnie's loss.The rest is something you and all the people from there and from here should be proud of.Not to mention that we are in this wonderful forum right now because of Cusano's weirdness.Great for me,horrible for him.Twice the loss.

And ,yes i was in the old board close to three years if not more.

Special thanks to PB for the help and for helping clearing things up
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS