Will Vinnie ever return for his Fans?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Considering his discontent for us as members of the VVFF (or unfairly coined by the man himself as the "Hate" Forum) will there ever be a chance for reconciliation between Vinnie & us? Is the only chance of potential communication paying a $500 fee to join his forum? I think I was personally happier when he was in seclusion and shrouded by secrecy, at least I could imagine him being in a good place and satisfied to not be in the public eye.. Instead he was forced back into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons...we offered Vinnie so much support during the events that transpired in late May but we are still titled as "Haters"?? I'm at a loss as to what he wants from us as fans?
We are true die-hard fans, you could pretty much label us as the Vinnie Vincent Underground because nobody is talking about the guy anymore...15 years since his last music release no new photos nothing? I just wish he would accept us for who we are and the great support we can offer him as fans.. I never thought being a fan of someone could be so draining...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Re: Will Vinnie ever return for his Fans?

Post by shramiac »

Spot on!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Thanks Shram, I'm glad someone understands what I'm saying... 8)

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

The short answer.... NO :!:
I know I'm an ass, but I can only laugh at the ridiculousness of the whole situation.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

For sure Dannii, but there is always hope... :?:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

I don't think he wants us as fans....He wants your $500 to join his fan club.
And a non refundable payment of $4500 (oh sorry refundable only by ACT OF GOD...his words) that is not covered by Paypal's buyers 45 day protection policy (http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/buy/paypa ... ction.html) due to the time it takes to build the guitar, 90 to 120 days.
Besides all that, HE LOVES US
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:For sure Dannii, but there is always hope... :?:
Brooklyn...You know the story about Pandora's box? It was a large jar given to Pandora (& a great Album by Jim Steinman...Meat Loaf fame :lol: ) which contained all the evils of the world. When Pandora opened the jar, all its contents except for one item were released into the world. The one remaining item was Hope. Think that Box has been open one last time in regards to Vinnie....I think all hope has gone.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube] [/youtube]
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

OMG what is that 2nd track??

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:OMG what is that 2nd track??
It's like a WiP movie (Women in prison film), but musical. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Geez, that's funny! I've actually heard that film title before..Pam Grier did a lot of that in the 70's, I think Linda Blair did one too! I've never seen one as a musical though?! Thanks?! Lol

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Geez, that's funny! I've actually heard that film title before..Pam Grier did a lot of that in the 70's, I think Linda Blair did one too! I've never seen one as a musical though?! Thanks?! Lol
I'm only fucking around that it's a musical. It was the clip for Jim Steinman's Album, Pandora's Box.
Linda Blair is the best. Linda Blair is Possessed.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Good Girls.... is a Jim Steinman song, I know it from Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell 2. Jim is a good writer.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I've obviously never heard bat out of hell II...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He doesnt consider us fans. I think he thinks he is the committee on who his fans are.
Bye Bye
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

My hope that he returns to us is gone...
He will never return with new music or anything else!
We have old music and old stories and that's all...nothing more..never ever...
:cry:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

No I don't!
Diane mentioned at NAMM that he still plays some acoustic guitar around the house but with the reputed amount of time that he is trolling the internet and the forums there wouldn't be much time left for playing guitar and making new music. There wouldn't even be enough time left to even maintain his once amazing guitar chops.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

metatron wrote:Will Vinnie ever return for his Fans?
The short answer.... NO :!:
I know I'm an ass, but I can only laugh at the ridiculousness of the whole situation.
Even shorter answer -
Riverlioness

Post by Riverlioness »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Considering his discontent for us as members of the VVFF (or unfairly coined by the man himself as the "Hate" Forum) will there ever be a chance for reconciliation between Vinnie & us? Is the only chance of potential communication paying a $500 fee to join his forum? I think I was personally happier when he was in seclusion and shrouded by secrecy, at least I could imagine him being in a good place and satisfied to not be in the public eye.. Instead he was forced back into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons...we offered Vinnie so much support during the events that transpired in late May but we are still titled as "Haters"?? I'm at a loss as to what he wants from us as fans?
We are true die-hard fans, you could pretty much label us as the Vinnie Vincent Underground because nobody is talking about the guy anymore...15 years since his last music release no new photos nothing? I just wish he would accept us for who we are and the great support we can offer him as fans.. I never thought being a fan of someone could be so draining...
What does Vinnie Vincent want? I think an apology is a good start, and give him the privacy he likes. Vinnie Vincent is just a man who wants his family to himself. I believe he loves his wife....and this forum has been brainwashed that celebrities are zoo animals. It's the camera culture, the smut society.

Empathetic arguments are the most powerful. Vinnie was happier before his life was invaded. Imagine, what he has been through since May.

You are talking about reconcilition, and that's a step forward. How can you find peace? Find the common ground, not the differences. He's not just a former KISS member, he's a human being with feelings. Like us.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Riverlioness wrote:What does Vinnie Vincent want? I think an apology is a good start, and give him the privacy he likes.

An apology from Kiss??? Or members here who HAVE been short changed by Vinnie??? Why have a web site if you want privacy though??? Why go to NAMM with new guitars?

Vinnie Vincent is just a man who wants his family to himself. I believe he loves his wife....

We all here agree with those two statements!

and this forum has been brainwashed that celebrities are zoo animals. It's the camera culture, the smut society.

Zzzzzzzttttttttt! Incorrect!!!! No-one here I'm aware of has peered over his and Diane's fence with a zoom lens to get a peek! If anyone has, then they're a douche!!

Empathetic arguments are the most powerful. Vinnie was happier before his life was invaded. Imagine, what he has been through since May.

Yes, it would suck for such a private person! Probably harder for his good wife though!

You are talking about reconcilition, and that's a step forward. How can you find peace? Find the common ground, not the differences.

Many an olive branch held out to Vinnie! Both "sides" could be guilty of going at each other too hard though!!!

He's not just a former KISS member, he's a human being with feelings. Like us.

Many if not most, wish he wasn't a "former" member of Kiss! I wish he was still with them but getting his shred off on his own solo albums at the same time!
ankh

Post by ankh »

RL,
many people offered their help for free, for Vinnie, when he asked to, to help him organize a strong comeback.Others who didn't have anyhting to do with him directly or with people he might hold a grudge to were thrown off by the forum wihtou any explanation- if you don't count the pathethic insults thrown at everybody here by some person with the nickname of SuzieQ.Not to mention all the people that still are owned money and didn't even get an explanation.

About the privacy, many people have tried to defend that here and on other forums, you can check out this too.

About the zoo animals reference, i think i've expressed my thought about it on my other post.

I'm sure many people here, including PB just as a strong example-as his july posts are demostrating- went out of their way to find a common ground,show empathy,and there was none on the other side.And i'm being kind.People have shown and given respect but that was just, huh, lost in space.And out of respect, the last thing i would do is treat anybody like a minus habens and second guess him.I'm sure that many fans would have liked to-within the absolute respect of his privacy- know what they could have done to help him or to know the boundaries within-and within reason- they could have any interaction- if any, and if HE wanted to- with him.

Last but not least,i don't think fans here- fans who went through thick and thin to support him in countless ways here and on the net- think about Vinnie as a former Kiss guitarist, but as an artist on his own right, because there's no intention to sell him short.

I'm simply tryng to explain our point of view , i hope this doesn't sound harsh because it is not my intention, at all.You're expressing your opinion, i'm tryng to express mine, with mutual respect.

I'm sure nobody here wanted what they have now.And for sure nobody hates Vinnie or wants to give him any arm.

Recently he stated that somebody form this forum has contacted and hurt -by doing so- one of his family members.Many people-since they knew squat about it- have asked for more details to understand what was going on and , if there was any culprit, to deal with him/her.Again, no more interaction.The post on his Youtube page was deleted.And this time we only wanted to help and solve the problem.

I'm sure it would be nice to find a solution that will make him happy and make the fans happy.Unfortunatley, it doesn't seem so in the near future, and that seems to based on choices that have nothig to do with the people here.

I'm sure you're more than objective to see both sides of the story.

Peace.

Stò kalò.........
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Riverlioness wrote:
What does Vinnie Vincent want? I think an apology is a good start, and give him the privacy he likes. Vinnie Vincent is just a man who wants his family to himself. I believe he loves his wife....and this forum has been brainwashed that celebrities are zoo animals. It's the camera culture, the smut society.

You are talking about reconcilition, and that's a step forward. How can you find peace? Find the common ground, not the differences. He's not just a former KISS member, he's a human being with feelings. Like us.
RL, it looks like you have rose coloured glasses on when it comes to Mr Cusano. This all began long before the events of May. It began in the 90's with the box set and possibly earlier with other deeds. Then for many years all was quiet, Vinnie was left alone and we most certainly were alone with our ponderings and thoughts.

THEN, then in early 2010 Vinnie began to exert his influence on our old forum at DoubleV, a place we were perfectly happy to be at until Mr Cusano came along. His influence was most immediately felt by harsh and unnecessary censorship, of topics of discussion, on a DISCUSSION board!!!

We weren't allowed to discuss the VVI or any member of it, there wasn't much really left we could talk about. It was pathetic.

For abiding by this rule of censorship we were promised new songs, something we are still waiting on today. The forum under Vinnie was nothing like any discussion board is meant to be, look at the rest of them, they are nothing like what DoubleV has become.

Vinnie has a penchant and desire for re-writing history and I can totally see why he would love to have the charges from earlier stricken from his record. Even if that didn't/doesn't happen he probably would still pretend that it had.

What happened to Diane that night is undeniable, yet he chooses to deny it and play the victim, which is simply astounding to the rest of the planet that is paying attention.

Either way, since 2010 when he began messing with us through our Forum and then earlier this year when he became a worldwide news story Vinnie has come under our microscope first and then the worlds. He has brought this upon himself, opening his window, seeing the real world. Now he wants to be a victim. Well, it's one or the other Baby O. Ruining our Forum, then kicking us off isn't going to help keep your privacy.

Until he showed up to make things worse we literally had no idea if he was reading our ramblings over the years, and now we know he was. A lot of the times we wished he'd stayed under his rock as all he has not done his reputation a great deal of good, even without the incident.

My questions for you RL is this: What is your real name? Who are you? Where did come from as a Vinnie Vincent fan? Where have you been all this time?

I ask because up until DoubleV started going down the drain we all knew the big Vinnie Vincent fans of the world, and I'm talking about when the Vinnie board of the time was quiet for weeks at a time between posts. There wasn't much to say and we knew each other.

Then, all of a sudden since last year there these (mostly women) fans come out of the woodwork who all have something in common. They absolutely LOVE Vinnie Vincent and they agree with his fascist agenda in regards to bending the facts and censoring people.

Where did yourself and Angel suddenly appear from, defending the un-defendable?

So please tell us, who are you really as it does not add up. Who loves Vinnie so much that was never around for the last 15 years on message board like I was?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie was not invaded. He told me many times that I had done a great job with the forum. He was feeding me with things to say to fans (the same fans that are on this board). We worked together for 6 months with no problems. I gave him his dv board and the domain vinnievincent.com for free with not hassle . I could have screwed him over on it just to speak with him but I didn't. He was happy to feed fans info via me for quite some many months so this was not invading. The reason VV is getting a lot of stick is the way he turned on fans for joining this forum because he was deleting messages all over the place without explanation. No one invaded him, he just did it to himself. Ok, i doesn't matter what he thinks i did or didn't do and i have no remorse but to say that we attacked him and invased his family etc is bs. He came to me via his lawyer to ask to work with me behind the scenes on the doublev board which time and time again as well as his lawyer said I did a great job. Everyone knows just how positive the board was that was around and i was a little bit of a nazi when it came to people saying bad shit about vinnie. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
What happened since is a little wild but I really thing Vinnie and vvforums board should come together maybe though a vinnie appointed mediator. We all love his music. We all want to love him. Its terribly sad that he thinks this place is enemy number one. The more he points a finger and the more we point a finger the further everyone gets.

I love Vinnie. At the time of my direct contact with him was such a great time. But apart from what he thinks I did to get locked out and the stuff that followed, I DID GIVE HIM A DOMIAN I could have sold for $1000 for nothing, a domian that cost me close to $600 or the time I had it and I was happy to give it to him.

If anyone knows me from before this incident they will know for over 10 years I did nothing but say positive stuff about vv. So sure this hurts. I do think I and we do jump the gun a little I will admit it, but some of the stuff VV surely knows is a little wild .

But none of us are here to kick vv down. We are here because we love his music and wanted to love him. I plead with Vinnie and VVforum members to let this crap go and move on in at least some sort of firendship. Maybe not close, but at least a wink once in a while.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah! Great post Dino! And definate valid points from Vic too.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vic always has good points. I wish i would have had a dad like him. lol
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i just say that we know vv has a certain style that may not always be what he intends or maybe but its kind of a situation that will just get bigger and bigger. Vinnie will never be happy with any post that is not only 100% supporting him and not asking a whole lot of questions and thats why we will never be invited to be his friends but surely we can come to some sort of middle ground. its in his interest. Of course we can not control all board members but maybe the so called core members can at least come to some sort of agreement with a moderator of vv's choice.
Its just an idea and I doubt vinnie would go for it. but it would be nice to try. But Vinnie also has to understand the forum is not one voice but many so we can not be one voice but we can at least try. I know its 99.999% not going to work but it would be great for everyone if we could have some sort of mediator from his board here who is even tempered and could at least official have his or her say here and that would be good for vinnie so he can counter the things he thinks is 'hateful'. Why not give it a try?
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Ankh, PERFECT POST !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

poserboy71 wrote:Ankh, PERFECT POST !!!

thank you :oops:

whaddaya doin' tonite? :wink: :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

like others are doin-surely better than me- i'm tryng to show our perspective about the whole matter, i hope i'm doing it in the right way wihtout sounding one sided.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Your posts are pretty much always great Ankh, you are a great voice of reason and perspective.

I am now once again hoping RL comes back to continue the discussion.
ankh

Post by ankh »

:oops: thank you :oops:

yes, it would be nice to hear RL opinion again.

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Riverlioness wrote:
Brooklyn_Born wrote:Considering his discontent for us as members of the VVFF (or unfairly coined by the man himself as the "Hate" Forum) will there ever be a chance for reconciliation between Vinnie & us? Is the only chance of potential communication paying a $500 fee to join his forum? I think I was personally happier when he was in seclusion and shrouded by secrecy, at least I could imagine him being in a good place and satisfied to not be in the public eye.. Instead he was forced back into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons...we offered Vinnie so much support during the events that transpired in late May but we are still titled as "Haters"?? I'm at a loss as to what he wants from us as fans?

Thanks Vinnie !
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

jesternjeff wrote:
Riverlioness wrote:

Thanks Vinnie !
Just bugging ... chill !
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Deleted by burt.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Gee! Thanks again Burt!!!!!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

The Bandit Strikes Back

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Riverlioness

Post by Riverlioness »

Genebaby wrote:
Riverlioness wrote:

RL, it looks like you have rose coloured glasses on when it comes to Mr Cusano. This all began long before the events of May. It began in the 90's with the box set and possibly earlier with other deeds. Then for many years all was quiet, Vinnie was left alone and we most certainly were alone with our ponderings and thoughts.

THEN, then in early 2010 Vinnie began to exert his influence on our old forum at DoubleV, a place we were perfectly happy to be at until Mr Cusano came along. His influence was most immediately felt by harsh and unnecessary censorship, of topics of discussion, on a DISCUSSION board!!!

We weren't allowed to discuss the VVI or any member of it, there wasn't much really left we could talk about. It was pathetic.

For abiding by this rule of censorship we were promised new songs, something we are still waiting on today. The forum under Vinnie was nothing like any discussion board is meant to be, look at the rest of them, they are nothing like what DoubleV has become.

Vinnie has a penchant and desire for re-writing history and I can totally see why he would love to have the charges from earlier stricken from his record. Even if that didn't/doesn't happen he probably would still pretend that it had.

What happened to Diane that night is undeniable, yet he chooses to deny it and play the victim, which is simply astounding to the rest of the planet that is paying attention.

Either way, since 2010 when he began messing with us through our Forum and then earlier this year when he became a worldwide news story Vinnie has come under our microscope first and then the worlds. He has brought this upon himself, opening his window, seeing the real world. Now he wants to be a victim. Well, it's one or the other Baby O. Ruining our Forum, then kicking us off isn't going to help keep your privacy.

Until he showed up to make things worse we literally had no idea if he was reading our ramblings over the years, and now we know he was. A lot of the times we wished he'd stayed under his rock as all he has not done his reputation a great deal of good, even without the incident.

My questions for you RL is this: What is your real name? Who are you? Where did come from as a Vinnie Vincent fan? Where have you been all this time?

I ask because up until DoubleV started going down the drain we all knew the big Vinnie Vincent fans of the world, and I'm talking about when the Vinnie board of the time was quiet for weeks at a time between posts. There wasn't much to say and we knew each other.

Then, all of a sudden since last year there these (mostly women) fans come out of the woodwork who all have something in common. They absolutely LOVE Vinnie Vincent and they agree with his fascist agenda in regards to bending the facts and censoring people.

Where did yourself and Angel suddenly appear from, defending the un-defendable?

So please tell us, who are you really as it does not add up. Who loves Vinnie so much that was never around for the last 15 years on message board like I was?
pretend that it had.

Where are the promises of respect, now? I don't know how an innocent comment can cause an interrogation.

After hearing that story, remind me not to step on your toes. If my dog dies, I don't want it all over the internet.

Who is Angel? I'm sorry, but I don't follow tour buses. I have classes. What does my gender have to do with this discussion?

I don't even know Vinnie Vincent. This is just the status quo internet disagreement. Just about every forum has two sides arguing whether the Dodgers should've stayed in Brooklyn or belong in California. I feel a little hurt, you'd tear me apart over such a mundane thing like not liking celebrity gossip.

If you want to pull out the welcome mat, I'd rather you do so than hurt me. Did you think I deserve it for never purchasing a Star Magazine? How many people have said something offhanded about America's love for smut? Let's look at the big picture here...it wasn't a big deal. It was part of normal conversation. An opinion. You've got to admit, most forums don't ask you "who are you really? " over a comment. :shock:
Riverlioness

Post by Riverlioness »

jesternjeff wrote:
Riverlioness wrote:

Thanks Vinnie !
Thanks, Mark David Chapman :lol:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Hardly think a young kid (who has argued with us old fogies here, sorry jj) could be lumped in with a nutjob like Chapman!!!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

For sure, that's harsh!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

riverlioness , why do you need to tell us you have classes? I am doing a lot of stuff but I don't tell people while I am writing. Oh hang on I got to run to the post office.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Riverlioness , the matter of fact way you talk sounds like a serial killer to me. so pig headed.
I say vic anyone who starts talking about murderers on this board should be banned. Its clear she is obsessed with killers and I don't want to be part of a forum that stoops to those lows and accuses people of that kind of stuff.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's ok Dino, see the smiley at the end?

RL, I am a bit confused at your post, I'm not sure how it pertains to mine. I was explaining that Vinnie has come out of the woodwork and created his own dramas whereas prior to that it was quiet. I don't really get the tangent you are going off on about the Star magazines, gossip etc.

Prior to that also you do not seem to have existed as a Vinnie Vincent fan. There is no pulling out of the welcome mat, just please tell us about yourself. Who are you to appear out of nowhere and have such blind faith in Vinnie.

We had blind faith at the DoubleV forum when Vinnie had it censored and we were literally wondering what the heck we could talk about and look where that ended up?

Angel is a reference to another lady who came out of nowhere to proclaim devotion and understanding for Vinnie. I am also wondering who she is as well.

Everyone knows who I am and the same for a lot of people here. Some are anonymous too, which is fine as they are not trying to tell us that we are doing things wrong here. If you would like to ask big things of people here please have the decency to introduce yourself so that we may know who is addressing us.

Hiding behind "riverlioness" is not going to cut it, I don't listen to people who don't exist so please tell us who is addressing us.

You can choose to feign ignorance for my request, or pretend that it's "too much" to ask but really it is not. It is common courtesy.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Look Riverlioness, I haven't seen eye to eye with jesternjeff on certain things, like I have seen eye to eye with other members of this forum. Now this will show an example of what I meant by speacking the truth. The 'name calling' you just preformed against jesternjeff is Bullshit. He voiced his opinion in a well presented, polite manner & the only come back you had was to lower yourself into a childish state of name calling. You talk about feeling being hurt, but you throw rocks in glass houses.
Look Riverlioness, I'll put a :lol: as you did at the end of your name calling to make you feel better. Did it work :?: ...Yer, I wouldn't think so.

P.S Please say what ever you want to say, but know that you will get a rely...& @ times it may not be the one you want to hear. I say this respectfully & I am not trying to cause a fight with anyone.
Riverlioness

Post by Riverlioness »

shramiac wrote:Hardly think a young kid (who has argued with us old fogies here, sorry jj) could be lumped in with a nutjob like Chapman!!!

I'm sorry....I must have had a moment in which I thought Jesternjeff is really Mark David Chapman in disguise. Who are you? Who sent you Jesternjeff? Or should I say...Mark! :lol: :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't think its funny talking about murders
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah not cool!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

RL

I under stand the unwillingness to be placed under a microscope for ones actions, outrageous or well intended, I am sure it is very uncomfortable . And many times the media can over step its bounds to fill the need for gossip papers and shows.
With that said you must remember that Mr. Cusano sought fame and celebrity, he wanted to be a " ROCK STAR " and at every turn he wanted more of the pie. He could have simply stayed a session writer and player and no one would have ever known who he was and not a blurb would have been published about his dirty laundry. And its not as if he had paparazzi and news vans parked out side his house for a month, it was a local story and a blurb nationally.

As far as claims that his life is now private and wants nothing to do with the music business, yet time after time he shows up and uses his "Rock Star " status to generate new income. And each time it comes with controversy. Box sets that never ship, law suites, selling guitars that aren't for sale, asking $500 for a fan forum because he doesn't want certain fans to be there.
Two lines fit this whole thing and I can not remember where I heard or read them to give them credit.

If you want positive press do positive things, and
You can not feed at the trough of fame then complain about the service...

Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Halle-FUCKING-lujah !!!

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Riverlioness wrote:
jesternjeff wrote:
Riverlioness wrote:

Thanks Vinnie !
Thanks, Mark David Chapman :lol:
lmfao You made me laugh .... good one !!!