Suzie can't shut her mouth lately...

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Suzie can't shut her mouth lately...

Post by poserboy71 »

my cock is resting on her cheek.
Spyder, Suzie, and a mystery lover

Funny, We have responded honestly to Vinnie's new site , critiqued and even congratulated him yet this flower * runs her :wink: mouth like we have nothing good to say.
Here is SuzieQ's recent Youtube outburst :

Once upon a time there was a nasty little HateForum claiming to be the only true fans of GuitarGod Vinnie Vincent. They claimed to only wish the best for Vinnie Vincent and looked forward eagerly for anything Vinnie Vincent would present.  Well, it came to pass that Vinnie Vincent made an announcement that certain exciting events were about to come to fruition. Sadly, yet true to form, the HateForum predicted and willed Vinnie's failure from the start. Post after angry post by the HateForum predicted failure.Well, lo and behold, and against the ill will of the HateForum, RockGod Vinnie Vincent rose above the hate and delivered as promised. Oddly, this made the HateForum even angrier and they immediately lashed out against their GuitarGod and bashed and trashed the Official Website and Video Catalog. True fans? No. They have lost sight of their initial attraction to RockGod Vinnie Vincent, and have crossed over from being a well-wishing fans to being a dangerously obsessed fans. Instead of congratulatons and well-wishes, the HateForum is full of bitter, hateful. negative comments. Moral of the story? Be careful of the HateForum. They specialize in HATE.

http://www.youtube.com/vinnievincentguitar1

What are your thoughts on the latest public attack by SuzieQ ???

flower is code for C U N T :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Re: Suzie can't shut her mouth lately...

Post by birnie »

Well, to be honoest, if you were a tru blue fan dedicated to the VV camp (and a member not yet booted). i CAN see how that would look to be true.
....but, even allowing that post on your 'guitar promoting' channel, is just typical of Vinnie's twisted character.....but i guess SuzieQ ( V ) can't see that blindingly obvious problem.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

A fan can have an opinion. With Vinnie, You aren't allowed an opinion.

Vinnie should realize that FANS put gave him the fame that he has and FANS can take it away. We will have our way VERBALLY with him.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Suzies Schizophrenic rant is about as tasteful as a turd in a punchbowl...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

When is Vinnie going to realise if he surrounds himself with Yes Men and Yes Chicas then he will ultimately fail. Like Kiss with The Elder, great album 30 years later but did nothing for their career at the time.

What do you want us to do Vinnie? Gush at your low res, low rent, mistake ridden website like it was "state of the art"?

You are letting your high standards drop and we are the only ones letting you know. We say these things because we care and we want you to look good.

We would never have let you release this but your "people" did and they have done you an injustice.

Yes you have a website now, congratulations, but it could have been SOOOO much better.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Bendeko53

Post by Bendeko53 »

i had a look at his youtube page today and if the old saying "all publicity is good publicity" is true then all the comments are basically an advertisment for our website, lol. vinnie obviously doesn't realise the more he talks about us the more people are gonna come here to check it out
ankh

Post by ankh »

still don't understand why this forum is such a chip on somebody's shoulder.........if this forum wasn't considered of any relevance there could have been just no feedback, and it would have been ignored...........instead it seems that whoever is using this IP is craving just to get adoration and gets mad when the world doesn't gives what's expected.....to put it mildly.......... 8)
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Genebaby wrote:When is Vinnie going to realise if he surrounds himself with Yes Men and Yes Chicas then he will ultimately fail. Like Kiss with The Elder, great album 30 years later but did nothing for their career at the time.

What do you want us to do Vinnie? Gush at your low res, low rent, mistake ridden website like it was "state of the art"?

You are letting your high standards drop and we are the only ones letting you know. We say these things because we care and we want you to look good.

We would never have let you release this but your "people" did and they have done you an injustice.

Yes you have a website now, congratulations, but it could have been SOOOO much better.

Amen
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I for one am sick of it all! Sick of reading the he/she crap, he's a douche, dog containers etc.........

Sadly, the Guitarmaggedon site will do NOTHING to stop this happening! More, sorry to say, lameness from Vinnie!

Man, VVI & ASG are 2 of my 10 desert albums and all any website/blog page says, is he's a nut/loser/weirdo etc and it shits me to read that stuff. But it also shits me to see that Vinnie does NOTHING to negate it!

Vinnie man, everyone at one time has a fight even with their best friend and gets over it! Get the guys here to do your sites! They want to do it!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Streetbeat wrote:
Genebaby wrote:When is Vinnie going to realise if he surrounds himself with Yes Men and Yes Chicas then he will ultimately fail. Like Kiss with The Elder, great album 30 years later but did nothing for their career at the time.

Amen
I'll second that that Amen. Extremely well put Vic.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You know it's bad when the two sweetheart teddybears of the VVFF( Shram and Wolfman) start blasting the Vinman's actions. 8) 8) 8)

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Grrrrrrrrrr!

Just frustrated that's all! Don't want Vinnie's legacy to be "gee he was a douchebag"!! Ah, keep trying I guess!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I think the worst thing is that I don't think VV realize his own personal "loveclub" will NOT buy the guitars from him: I SERIOUSLY doubt any of them has the moneys to do so. WE could've if he had listened to us (well, you, I'm still the new guy here) and everybody would be either having a blast (us) or making money (VV, which let's admit it: we WANT him to).

Yet VV will rather have fans that tell him that everything is alright and a store that sells nothing. "Suicidal" doesn't even begins to cover it.

And if one of his VV Men or VV Chicas even attempts to buy one of his guitars... may god have mercy on their wallets. Honestly, although I'm happy and glad that VV has a new website and all, I REALLY think any sort of business made trough that site will end in ultimate disaster.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Sadly the damage is done. I don't even talk to my KISS friends about VV unless they ask. He is an embarrassment. Just the price he demands for those guitars is bad enough, let alone all the other stuff. People laugh uncontrollably when I tell them that he wanted the addresses of the the members of this forum (including my own), then the ask for the address of this forum, which is pretty cool. It's a sad tale. He has alienated anyone who really cared for him, including his kids & his wife. It's bad enough he hates his true fans, but his kids & his wife. Fucked up. Sorry Shram, but I think VV booked himself a first class ticket on the 'gee he was a douchebag' express. Choo! Choo!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

metatron wrote: Sorry Shram, but I think VV booked himself a first class ticket on the 'gee he was a douchebag' express. Choo! Choo!
Yeah I know! :cry: :cry: :cry: I just hope he gets off at the next station before the end of the line!!! 8) 8) 8)
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Vinnie will never change... full speed ahead to Douchebagville. If he can pull hating his last few fans outta his ass and trolling fan forums he can accomplish even greater depths of douchery, I'm sure of it.

Unfortunately I dont think we've seen the last of how low Vinnie can go... PLEASE don't purchase one of these guitars people... if u thought losing $150 on a fukn boxset was bad!?!?!?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dammit, I'm still waiting for Vinnie to use my real name in his recent accusations. Seems like he has pussed out.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cusano, pussed out? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Have not heard from suzieq .. vinnie how is she doing?
Bye Bye