WEBSITE 2MORROW ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
jesternjeff

WEBSITE 2MORROW ?

Post by jesternjeff »

BAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA o.k. Vinnie ... that's a good one !
poserboy71

Re: WEBSITE 2MORROW ?

Post by poserboy71 »

I think he'll pull this off. He can't break another promise.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

This could either go horribly wrong or horribly right at this point.

I WANT it to go right, mind you... but my money's on "Something random happened, site's not gonna happen, but your money stays with me because I'm Vinnie Vincent and you're supposed to love me", or something like that.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

Post by 1031 »

Who would even join it at 500 bucks if he does, other than the obsessed. I cant remember hearing of anyone charging a big yearly fee for a forum no mater how big they were, and lets be honest while he did contribute to Kiss for a brief time his solo stuff never even went gold and was basically a blip on the music world. He was really just a great session player and good writer. Is he a great guitarist hell yes or was but there are hundreds of great guitarists that have contributed way more than him. To be honest I had even forgot about him until he ended up in jail as I am sure many people had.

I thought it would be fun to catch up on what "music" he had done over the years since that's why I joined this forum finding his locked to anyone. But instead I found he has done absolutely nothing and says hes out of the music biz but still promises new music, guitars, box sets, and what ever else but nothing has ever appeared and every interview from his fellow musicians has not a good word about him. Finally after reading his youtube posts and the claims by him and the strange obsessed people he has surrounded himself with. I have come to the conclusion Mr. Vincent Cusano is a very mentally ill person and will more than likely never contribute a thing to the music community or world in stead he will continue to sponge off the few obsessed fans he has left
by promising special tidbits only available to the lucky few. But just like a carnival game there is now way to really win the big stuffed animal.

Well it was interesting catching up on your career Mr Cusano or the lack of but I will say it was similar to watching a car wreck in slow motion except if I was asked to pay for the privliage but passed because I found a copy in the bargain bin.

You can delete my profile now I have learned all I will ever need about Vinne

Thanks 1031
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

1031 wrote:Who would even join it at 500 bucks if he does, other than the obsessed. I cant remember hearing of anyone charging a big yearly fee for a forum no mater how big they were, and lets be honest while he did contribute to Kiss for a brief time his solo stuff never even went gold and was basically a blip on the music world. He was really just a great session player and good writer. Is he a great guitarist hell yes or was but there are hundreds of great guitarists that have contributed way more than him. To be honest I had even forgot about him until he ended up in jail as I am sure many people had.

I thought it would be fun to catch up on what "music" he had done over the years since that's why I joined this forum finding his locked to anyone. But instead I found he has done absolutely nothing and says hes out of the music biz but still promises new music, guitars, box sets, and what ever else but nothing has ever appeared and every interview from his fellow musicians has not a good word about him. Finally after reading his youtube posts and the claims by him and the strange obsessed people he has surrounded himself with. I have come to the conclusion Mr. Vincent Cusano is a very mentally ill person and will more than likely never contribute a thing to the music community or world in stead he will continue to sponge off the few obsessed fans he has left
by promising special tidbits only available to the lucky few. But just like a carnival game there is now way to really win the big stuffed animal.

Well it was interesting catching up on your career Mr Cusano or the lack of but I will say it was similar to watching a car wreck in slow motion except if I was asked to pay for the privliage but passed because I found a copy in the bargain bin.

You can delete my profile now I have learned all I will ever need about Vinne

Thanks 1031
Well, his site is indeed up. Mind you, we know better than to be careful with anything surround VV, but being completely cold here, for the first time in years, he did delivered what he promised WHEN he promised it.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Cernex wrote:Well, his site is indeed up. Mind you, we know better than to be careful with anything surround VV, but being completely cold here, for the first time in years, he did delivered what he promised WHEN he promised it.
Indeed. He said website today and there is a website (sort of) today. Nothing on that website that I could ever afford...but even if I could, based on the terms and conditions and my past history with Vinnie, I would not buy
anything unless it was pre-manufactured and sold through a third party like Amazon, Guitar Center, etc.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen

Post by 1031 »

10,000 guitar and NO refunds on anything deposits, guitars, no returns, period ... Holy crap
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

More of the same information. Nothing new. It could have been so much nicer... bla ...bla ... bla...
At least I got to see a picture of the "Rare Bird" that I hadn't seen before.

Congratulations to Vinnie for doing something he said he was going to do ... ...ON TIME !!!

Vinnie, Isn't the Original "Rare Bird" a bolt-on ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

poserboy71 wrote:At least I got to see a picture of the "Rare Bird" that I hadn't seen before.
I don't think I'd ever seen a picture of him with that guitar or style of guitar before the site launched.
It's also weird seeing all the other guitars have pics of "prototypes" and the Rare Bird has a snapshot of Vinnie holding one.

Vinnie: Here's a picture of me holding a guitar you've never seen me play and that my "company" hasn't even produced a prototype of, but if you pay me $4500 there's a possibility that we might try to make it for you.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

erg2 wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:At least I got to see a picture of the "Rare Bird" that I hadn't seen before.
I don't think I'd ever seen a picture of him with that guitar or style of guitar before the site launched.
It's also weird seeing all the other guitars have pics of "prototypes" and the Rare Bird has a snapshot of Vinnie holding one.

Vinnie: Here's a picture of me holding a guitar you've never seen me play and that my "company" hasn't even produced a prototype of, but if you pay me $4500 there's a possibility that we might try to make it for you.
Yeah... once the thought sinks in, you realize that what he's saying makes little sense: how could he be holding a guitar was, according to VV himself, never made to begin with? Maybe its a custom model he asked for himself so, technically, the only one in existence is the one seen on the picture?

It's still quite far-fetched, though.
Follow me on Twitter
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

MAYBE--- The "Rare Bird" is the signature guitar that Kiss wouldn't allow him to have. Even though I see it's charm now, I could see why they didn't want him to have one if this was the guitar. The shadow V is timeless but the "Rare Bird" seems very dated.

Thoughts ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

It looks dated and from the picture it doesn't even look like the original was the kind of quality you'd expect from a signature model of a popular recording artist.

I also wonder if E.S.P. and Jackson are happy about their original designs being commandeered by Guitarmageddon Guitars?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Grover supposedly gave Vinnie the rights to the Double V shape.
I believe Vinnie actually designed the "Rare Bird".

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It's a rare bird alright! Put it back in the oven, it's not done yet!!! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

shramiac wrote:It's a rare bird alright! Put it back in the oven, it's not done yet!!! :P :P :P
Good one!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There are pics on here of Vinnie with the ESP and they were on Dino's site when he ran it. Seems it was a bolt on and now Vinnie is offering an exact replica as a neck through.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Yes Vic, You and I are on the same page. 8) 8) 8)

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Genebaby wrote:There are pics on here of Vinnie with the ESP and they were on Dino's site when he ran it. Seems it was a bolt on and now Vinnie is offering an exact replica as a neck through.
This site is where he probably got those pics to post on HIS site.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Possible, but there is one new one we did not have before.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah, never seen the one where he's standing with the Rarbird in front of all the pink Laney cabs stacked up in the corner!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That's the one.

NEWBEGINNINGS