Vinnie... instead of lumping us all together...

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
PinkWiz

Vinnie... instead of lumping us all together...

Post by PinkWiz »

Why dont you be a man and come HERE and respond if you believe someone from this forum is contacting you? Believe me, everyone here has your best interest in mind... no one is out to harm you. It seems to me that it would get old treating people like shit that support a forum in your name... it just doesnt make any fucking sense. I gotta admit, although Ive been a huge fan for 28 fukn years, it gets kinda weird supporting someone who considers me the enemy. WTF is going thru your brain? All these years Ive defended you against Gene and Pauls accusations but goddamn, after awhile I see what they had to put up with.

You may read this, you may not... all I gotta say is get your fukn head outta your ass. We dont HAVE to support your stubborn little ass but for some odd reason we do... I Wanna Be Your Victim? No truer words ever written... how ironic.
shramiac

Re: Vinnie... instead of lumping us all together...

Post by shramiac »

Guru PinkWiz!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Sorry, just had to unload. This motherfucker is lucky to have even ONE erson still support him... more less a whole goddamn board. No wonder he is so fukn aranoid with his little shitty holier than thou attitude...
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Sorry my "Ps" dont work...

Post by 727 »

Excactly . We don't want this asshole on this forum anyway. We also need to know what was said. No one knows.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

YES I dont even know what the fuck was said... but for some reason I feel guilty... and THATS what pisses me off. Fuck you Vincent Cusano...

Post by 727 »

The guy has only made this place look bad . I would like to know what lies were said.
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

As tragic as this recent shit is, there's no reason for us here to act like assholes back to him - cause that's probably exactly what he (or whoever is behind this mail-shit) wants. Whoever it is, Vinnie himself just making this story up or some random idiot, this individual's only purpose is to do us harm and make us look bad - and is obviously willing to play on a low fucking level to accomplish that.

We shall not sink to that level. We know better. We are better. We deserve better!

Post by 727 »

Ok. If it is a wind up I am pissed . It would great to see what the email is if its real.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Believe me, I could praise Vinnie from here to eternity and he would still look at me (and everyone on this board) as the enemy. There's only so much I can sit back and take being threatened by the very person we are supporting... only because the guy isn't the victim that he makes himself out to be. I would love to have all of the breaks Vinnie has had in his life (that he has flushed away HIMSELF) and it's annoying to watch the guy (at 60 years of age) still unknowingly be his own worst enemy.

At the end of the day, It's too easy for him to treat the people he's fucked over in the past as his enemies... that way he doesn't have to admit fault. He will never change... he has nothing else left to prove. So, let the vicious cycle continue...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Let the Pink Whiz flow down Vinnie's back !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Epic posts within this thread PW. I agree 100% .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS