Vinnie's knowledge

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Vinnie's knowledge

Post by poserboy71 »

If Vinnie has the knowledge of what Spyder has said or if Vinnie is actually Spyder(according to the proof shown in Attorney e-mails) then this is for him :

28 FUCKING YEARS !!! I have loved the music and image of Vinnie Vincent and have been treated as waste by this CHARACTER called Spyder. This idiot has done incredible damage to the love that a lot of us have had for V V . The thing is, WE ARE STILL HERE BECAUSE LOVE IS ETERNAL yet we will not tolerate or accept anything lower than the high standard Vinnie set years ago with his fan interaction and quality of product.

I am extremely pissed off at how the core people here have been named as Vinnie's worst enemies on a public forum. That is true defamation of character.

Spyder has damaged my feelings enough to where I don't want to spend any of my cash on Vinnie related things.
Too much time has passed for Vinnie to not address these comments by Spyder so I believe he has full knowledge of how that guy operates and condones it. He says he is a believer in the Holiest of Holy yet he can do this to other people ??? What happened to the saying "Turn the other cheek" ???

New things from Vinnie might be cool BUT NOT AS COOL AS THE THINGS WE AT THE VVFF could have helped him with. We would have had Vinnie in recording studios, making instructional tapes, designed his merchandise,etc... At no expense to him.

Let's see what the Brazilian chicas can do, something tells me it wouldn't be as good as it could have been. I guess Vinnie settles for things now instead of going after the excellence of Days Gone By .
It seems to me that DoubleV Forums is just a place for Vinnie to have cyber-hookups and only give empty promises.
I hope I am wrong but if the shoe fits...

In parting, SPYDER CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF. Where's your picture at ??? Are you going to post a picture of you in a swimsuit so people will want to walk on the beach with you too??? Viva la RSS !!! (Rick "Shifty" Schobel)

PROUD TO BE IN YOUR TOP 5 !!!

One more thing,
Vinnie and I will one day stand face to face and I will be a calm and gracious fan and extend my hand as an olive branch for better days. I will however put him to task and ask him about all of this unnecessary drama that he had all the power to stop yet didn't.
Maybe I'll have that opportunity with Spyder as well even though I'm clearly not a fan .

Now let's see what a practicing Christian/ Catholic has to say ??? My guess- NOTHING.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: Vinnie's knowledge

Post by shramiac »

Amen.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Vinnie KNOWS he will never do anything again... that's why it is so easy for him to treat his fans like shit... cause he doesn't need them anymore.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Rick, I'm not here for Vinnie Vincent, John Cusano, Spyder, (What ever the fuck this guy is or isn't) I'm here cause I love you (there, I said it) You, meaning all you guys. Yes at first I was drawn here by our common interest of the love for all things Vinnie Vincent. And we, the VVFF Army were Vinnie Vincent's last bastion of any hope of him ever making a real come back. Pandora's Box has been opened. All hope is lost. (@ least for me) I give up Vinnie Vincent. You win. I renounce ever being a Vinnie Vincent fan. I still love the memory of what once was, but that's all. & one day that memory will also fade into the distance & I will not be fanning the flame to bring it back to life. For me now, in retrospect it was a childish & immature concept of worshiping a false idol. No human should be worshiped. Vinnie you are flesh & blood as am I. You bleed, you eat, you sleep, you shit, just like me. Vinnie, you were once a great songwriter & guitarists. But that was a long long time ago in a far off galaxy, in a different time & a different world.. What makes you worth your salt nowadays? I don't need you Vinnie as I have stated on many other occasions. I can get a VVV guitar. I can get new & old merchandise if I wish. And you, the 'great' Vinnie Vincent are powerless of stopping all this. You are powerless!
Vinnie, enjoy your existence of lying to yourself & others. But remember this, you fool no one. Enjoy your oblivion.
:|

Rick, put on that bathing suite & go for a stroll on the beach hand in hand :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

How do I look???

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

The cuffs were a nice touch!!!! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

poserboy71 wrote:How do I look???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYES
metatron

Post by metatron »

MeteoraXV wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:How do I look???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYES

right now I am HARD4METAL
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Jeebiz Rick, I'll need therapy after that photo :lol:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Excuse while I go get some acid to burn my eyes with, back in jiffy.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

I remedied my eyeburn by Googling 'bikini babes'
aaaah...

Post by 727 »

could do without seeing that.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Put your seat in the upright position and BLOW ME !!! :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS