Parting words

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
KhetenAnkh

Parting words

Post by KhetenAnkh »

To whom it may concern:

I just finished reading the "Poserboy Has Cometh" thread. After everything that I've been through over the past while, this was the last straw. I am leaving here. I hate to do it, but I've had enough of the politics and crap. Sad, since I was just starting to get to know a few of you a bit and I thought I was making some friends here.

I honestly don't know who anyone here is, if they are part of some kind of hate group or if they are pretending to be part of some hate group or if they are genuine fans or whatever. It's gotten totally past where I want to be. All I am is a Vinnie Vincent fan who is trying to connect with other Vinnie Vincent fans so that we can chat about things we've seen and done and have some fun.

What's happened here, according to that long post of Poserboy's, is that I have joined a war. You know what? I'm an innocent bystander. I came here to make friends and instead become part of the cannon fodder. That was really a low thing to do.

I'm not jumping ship to "go to Vinnie's camp". I'm just cancelling my membership here and Vinnie can go do whatever he wants to do with his life, you can all go on doing your own things with your life, and I will get on with the crap I call my life. None of you care who gets hurt in your little war. He doesn't care about me, none of you care about me, so why the hell am I here?

All I wanted to be was a fan and to finally belong somewhere. I guess that is something I will never have.

Good luck to all of you and to Vinnie. I just hope I never meet any of you, including him, in the rest of the short lifetime I have left to me.

Goodbye.
shramiac

Re: Parting words

Post by shramiac »

Sorry to hear it. Keep drawing, you've got a gift there. Use it!

Hopefully we'll all end up as one big happy family one day and you'll be happy to be here. Awaiting your return………
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sorry you feel this way. After a long period of silence from Vinnie what we are mostly doing these days is reacting to his actions of the past 18 months. Sometimes those reactions are as negative as his actions, which is not great but it is what it is.

He did seem to want to start a war recently by attacking the board but that seems to have stopped.

I wish you well, take care.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Take care...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Sorry for you but it's your choice to leave this place...but it's not a "war" against anybody - that's a great word you know...
metatron

Post by metatron »

KhetenAnkh, please reconsider. You have got friends here. You are right to feel angry about what just occurred. I'd feel the same. Not that long ago, there where a few people on this forum that had a copy of a Vinnie song that others had not heard. For one reason or another it wasn't shared. I was one of the people that had not heard it & I was pissed (as you are now) that it had not been shared. These thing happen. KhetenAnkh believe it or not, everyone here has got each other back. There are things that occur that are out of the control of others. People deal with thing differently & in this case PB wanted to do this his way. & quite honestly who am I to say his way is right or wrong. So the people who were asked to be part of the mock up slammed played along. For this I am sorry. But there was not other way to deal with the situation. It's a hard thing to get everyone to be on the same page about everything. Also please understand that it maybe hard for some members to completely trust everyone. I mean, till recently you didn't even need to be a registered member to view the pages. Just look at when the forum was attacked by the nutjobs of the doublev forum. Even though they had to sign up the attack still happened. These are the problems that occur & the remedy to it is quite simple, just like a lot of things in life. Time, it just takes time for people to truly get to know each other & build up real trust.

There is stand up skit that Chris Rock does & in it he says, 'When you first meet someone, all your really meeting is their representative'...like a salesman..they a polite, nice & then only with time do you really see the real person. KhetenAnkh, forums are the same. Man, I've been on a few VV forums. B4 this one Dino's Doublev & you can ask these guys if you don't believe me. For the most part I was like a church mouse. I hardly said anything. With time I opened up & now these poor bastards can't shut me up for love or money. So please reconsider. And that goes for anyone else who is feeling the same way, it will get better.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I understand and agree. I am first in line to slag Vinnie and feel everything I said on this forum was my truth.

It feels like what was done accomplished two things:
1- proved Vinnie/Spyder was right
2- deceived a bunch of people that thought they had found a crew of like minded people to express their love of the music and commiserate on how they have been slighted.

I don't feel trust here. I feel like a random pawn in a small circle's exclusive game.

I will continue coming to VVFF because it truly is the best place for real Vinnie news, but just don't feel any urge to share. It feels like that small circle is laughing at us rubes.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nobody is laughing at anybody here, I don't feel good that you feel that way.

There aren't any games, just reactions to Vinnie's actions, which is a lot different to the years of discussing and dissecting the past. We have new stuff to talk about but it's not great stuff. We do the best we can I suppose.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

To be honest, I feel the same way being a relative 'newbie' here and didn't appreciate PB's recent comment that as newbies (to paraphrase) "we need to shape up". I felt like a real douche when I bagged PB and even wrote to Genebaby expressing my concern once I realised that what PB was doing was "for show". PB, you may have wanted Vinnie back in your life (so-to-speak) but blind Freddy can see the man is a completely beyond help, particularly from those who call themselves fans of his. Your recent comment to the newbies was smug and smacks of someone who thinks he's a better fan than us because you've been here longer. You've certainly managed to ostracise a part of the forum. And as I type this, I suddenly realise that perhaps Vinnie has achieved something after all.......Like I said in a previous post to you PB, when you were behaving like a jerk, you've become the very weapon Vinnie was wanting to wield here.
ankh

Post by ankh »

hi, i respect your choice.I don't agree with some of the things you've said, even if i'm understand the way you feel.
Before last year, there was no"war" as you've called, everything became pear shaped after Vinnie decided to be visible-in one way or another-again.Even tough often the way it was done wasn't the best one, everybody here- to a greater or lesser degree- wanted basically the same things you did.Hindsight is always 20/20, things could have been handled in a different way, but i think many of the people here were still dumbfounded by what was happening.This has lead to some funny things, some sad ones,and, in Vinnie case-it seems- to complete weirdness.

I come here-as i've stated before, here and on kissfaq.com- more for the people involved than for any fan perspective of the man himself.He can do whatever he wants in his life, so do i....and you.
I think i've met very nice people and i always come here fro the pleasure of reading what everybody is up to, even if sometimes, i don't agree with everything that has been said.But, again, variety is the spice of life.
PB has tried in every way to reach Vinnie, going-in any way- much further than anybody would have done.Not only for himself,but for other fans too.Fans ready to make everything possible for Vinnie to make the right comeback, working for FREE,and afterwards, ready to patch things up if everythign was handeld ina adult way by the man himself.No avail.
In a perfec world, it would have taken just an email,or a normal message on the board, like it happens with most of the professional musicians in the real world.Instead- and not by our choice-all kind of crazy things happened.I think they would have happened just the same, just for the fact of being a fan of someobody who has-apparently- a very personal outlook on fandom and life in general.
Personally i don't care about V private life.Nor about his very personal ideas.if he-in the past- had a valid product to sell at a reasonable price-through a third party,since he has a bad reputation-good.Otherwise i go on and he does.Simple as that.
Since you've been here enough to see bad things, i'm sure you've seen a lot of good ones too.And-from what i can remember- you've always been very welcomed and treated in a very respectful and friendly way,as it happens with almost everybody.This is one of the tings i like the most here.And, from my experience, this is also one of the forum i enjoy to be in the most.
So, as i've said,i respect you're decison.I'm sure it has been not taken lightly or on the spur of a moment.You must do what makes you feel good and happy,no matter what.As much as i can understand, maybe i'm not happy with the way you've formulated your goodbye speech,since it mix a few things up,and, rightly or wrongly, i prefer to be honest and tell you about it.Please do not just throw away the baby with the water, so to speak.

Good luck with your future!!

peace,

Ankh
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thank you for the kind words Anhk , It seems that you understand the true meaning behind what just happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wacmF9_6WqU
My "NEWBIE" comment wasn't meant to be smug or to say I am better than anyone. I have tried to do the right thing for everyone involved ("NEWBIES" and Vinnie included) .
The VVFF acquired many "NEWBIES " after Vinnie's arrest that slammed him hard with tasteless jokes about dogs and wifebeating. Someone even used his mugshot as an avatar ( and took it down when asked).
I was very serious and vocal when that shit was happening. THOSE ARE THE NEWBIES THAT NEED TO SHAPE UP.
As for developing trust with long term association, that's just the way of the world.
If anyone feels slighted , I apologize but I am not sorry. It comes down to the fact that YOU are letting yourselves feel that way, no one else MADE YOU feel that. Spyder should take note of that.

Read the letters that Spyder sent to me .He was trying to teach me a lesson !!! He had NO desire to honestly let me back into the DoubleV Forum and WE knew that. He was trying to show me how it feels when your friends turn against you. The thing is , we were one step ahead of him IN THAT INSTANCE.

I hope everyone stays here and enjoys the forum and please realize... ... THIS IS ONLY A FUCKING FAN FORUM THAT IS DEDICATED TO SOMEONE THAT HASN'T RELEASED A FULL ALBUM OF MATERIAL IN OVER TWENTY FUCKING YEARS.
We are unified in the fact that...ALL OF US MUST BE INSANE TO PRAISE A GUITARIST that may be the one who is shitting ON US(it must be the German in me) Wolfie, kindly remove your ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Vinnie has had the power all along to end this yet HE CHOOSES to keep this bullshit rolling. We don't understand why ,which causes us to worry about the guy. Maybe Spyder really guards him from this stuff ???
But as you know,according to Spyder, he's the victim and we at the VVFF are the assholes that torture him.

Hold onto the past images and sounds and bathe your auditory and visual senses in the Vinnie Vincent we all love from the 1980's. THAT is more than powerful enough to keep us here together.

Again, I apologize to those that feel slighted. I encourage you to stay and develop stronger friendships within this forum.
I have made some very good friends on this forum that I wouldn't have met otherwise. If that is all I get from this Vinnie Forum , then I am an EXTREMELY lucky individual.

:!: :!: :!: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS--- Hug your kiddies--- tell your family and friends that you love and appreciate them. I guarantee they will return the love. Some people are incapable of returning that love. It doesn't mean you should stop giving it to them. :!: :!: :!:
Now go and order yourself a pointy TJ MONSTER GUITAR and celebrate the incredible past of a great guitarist.It seems that is all we will ever have...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Ah c'mon man don't go! The more the merrier!
I honestly think we're fans of the wrong person... :|
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

MeteoraXV wrote:Ah c'mon man don't go! The more the merrier!
I honestly think we're fans of the wrong person... :|
This just might be the case... :cry: :cry: :cry:

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I'll open up here:
I'm a 40 year old, college educated professional running a multi-million dollar operation for a large organization with a home and family. I haven't had anyone to geek out with about KISS or VV since high school and thought I had finally found a forum of people I felt comfortable with who felt comfortable with me. Then it turns out I was used, along with several others, as a decoy to deceive a paranoid shut-in.

I've read your interactions with Spyder(Vinnie?) and while you claim altruistic goals, all I keep getting from it is "you said we couldn't fuck with you and we still fucked with you"...but we did it to prove a good point. That's a wonderful tactic to take with a person everyone on here claims to be extremely paranoid.

I may say some awful things, but I said them out loud and without my fingers crossed behind my back.

Oh yeah...and if you check my status, I had joined this forum months prior to Vinnie's legal woes...
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Good for you Erg,
I explained it nice and clearly yet you CHOOSE to see it YOUR way. Go sign up to DoubleV Forums if this isn't to your liking.
It just sounds like you want to stir more shit or maybe you're just embarrassed that you went of on me when I "left ".

I didn't go there to 'FUCK " with anyone. I went there to be a fan yet I knew ( as well as most here) that the rug would be pulled out from under me.
AGAIN, the guys here let me pursue my fandom and they played it up FOR ME so I could get into the DoubleV. I could never hate these peoplebut I had to bash them because that's what SPYDER required of me to be a fan of Vinnie.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ??? :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
n3p

Post by n3p »

I only wanted a TJMVVV! But I have met some great people here despite me not saying much/anything constructive

:mrgreen:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Rock on n3p !!! What color scheme did you order ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
n3p

Post by n3p »

You'll have to wait and see ;)! Although it's nothing super unique like Wolfies...

Need to speak to TJ again actually...wanted to know if he'd be able to make a guitar with a kaoss pad in for me. Just toying with the idea! something like this:

Sorry, back on topic: Don't leave the forum! I still love you!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

poserboy71 wrote:Good for you Erg,
I explained it nice and clearly yet you CHOOSE to see it YOUR way. Go sign up to DoubleV Forums if this isn't to your liking.
It just sounds like you want to stir more shit or maybe you're just embarrassed that you went of on me when I "left "....NOW WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ??? :D :D :D
Understood. You would like only the views you personally agree with to be posted on this forum.

And yes. I am embarrassed. I was set up and didn't see it coming and apparently too stupid to see it as it continued. I played right into your game. I was trusting the people I had met on this forum to be genuine with me. You won. You made me look like a fool.

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but several other people also appear to feel a little betrayed and confused about what your scheme accomplished or was intended to accomplish.

I've had some side conversations here and the point I was making in those is the same I am trying to make here. I haven't felt comfortable in these kinds of situations because I normally don't open myself up. I thought I had found a group of people to share in my KISS & VV fanaticism.

I've said not-nice things, but I said them openly and honestly, thinking others were doing the same. Whether you like me or not...want to flame me or not...agree with me or not, I respect your right to air your truth.

So, please feel free to continue. I'm just being straight with you.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

It saddens me to hear that, but it's your own choise. I joined this forum around 6 months ago, and It's been a quite exciting time for me! Thanx to this place and the people here I've got to know so much new stuff about Vinnie and everything around. Some good stuff, and some not that good... And I feel really sorry about the fact that everyone here including me automaticly has been added on Mr. Cusanos little "black list", when all we wanted to do in the first place was to have a hangout on the web where we would be able to discuss his music and share our thoughts. Now we've ended up by getting pissed on by no other than the man himself who this place is dedicated to! Like we are the ones who are responsible for all his failing actions in the past.

We are here becasue we love his music, and even if Vinnie has given us several shots where he blames us for being some kind of hate-conspiracy against him - we still continues to support him and his music! Why? Because WE are the loyal and true fans he deserves! What do we get back from him? Nothing except extreme suspicion, virtual threats and bad attitude. I think we deserve a little better than that...
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Nooo ! Don't leave! Or atleast don't leave forever.
Just leave for a while, then come back, and you'll realize this is really a great place- and that you missed all the dirty jokes. :shock:
So maybe not the last thing so much, but this is the best forum you'll ever sign on to- and not all of us are so confusing! You should stay and get to know some of us who are still fans of him, because I know some wish for the same as you do. I believe all of the people who have signed up in the past couple of months felt this way at first, or they still do, but I'm sure after everyone begins to get to know and "trust" each other noone will feel left out.
1SG of the VVFF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

erg2 wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Good for you Erg,
It just sounds like you want to stir more shit or maybe you're just embarrassed that you went of on me when I "left "....NOW WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ??? :D :D :D
Understood. You would like only the views you personally agree with to be posted on this forum.

And yes. I am embarrassed. I was set up and didn't see it coming and apparently too stupid to see it as it continued. I played right into your game. I was trusting the people I had met on this forum to be genuine with me. You won. You made me look like a fool.

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but several other people also appear to feel a little betrayed and confused about what your scheme accomplished or was intended to accomplish.

I've had some side conversations here and the point I was making in those is the same I am trying to make here. I haven't felt comfortable in these kinds of situations because I normally don't open myself up. I thought I had found a group of people to share in my KISS & VV fanaticism.

I've said not-nice things, but I said them openly and honestly, thinking others were doing the same. Whether you like me or not...want to flame me or not...agree with me or not, I respect your right to air your truth.

So, please feel free to continue. I'm just being straight with you.
Most of the "BETRAYED" are smart enough to comprehend the point of the actions and the meaning behind them .I explained them ,multiple times ,VERY CLEARLY . You are just shitting in a bowl and attempting to stir it . You are the only one that is keeping your bitch going. DOUBLEV awaits you m'dear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Cmon man erg2 is a cool fcking guy don't leave too!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

erg2 wrote:
Understood. You would like only the views you personally agree with to be posted on this forum...
You're acting like a fucking moron. Everyone can have their own views here. In fact, I love that about this place.

HOWEVER, When some people use their posts to accuse without proof, make dead dog jokes, wife-beating jokes,wig jokes, etc, THAT'S when I will step in.

You weren't set up and you didn't look like a fool.
In fact, quite the contrary, you stood up for the VVFF and that has been noticed by everyone.

If you're going to continue this , allow me to send you a box of tissues. If you FINALLY realize why things had to be this way, then let's enjoy this forum TOGETHER !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I'm just trying to have an adult conversation and express how I feel and perceive the situation. I can't help but to think that if you truly felt good about what went down you wouldn't have so much anger.
Straight up, I feel betrayed and used. You want me to leave? That's OK, man.
I'm sorry this all happened.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Funny thing is that I'm not angry. It is funny to me that you cannot see why things had to happen the way they did. You continue to play THE VICTIM.

From reading your posts, it seems that you still carry some issues around because you were always picked last for kick ball. I'm an adult and I say :D :D :D "FUCK OFF" :D :D :D when someone is ignorant to logic.

Stay or go.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:You weren't set up and you didn't look like a fool.
In fact, quite the contrary, you stood up for the VVFF and that has been noticed by everyone.

F*ckin aye! Rick is telling you that you ARE a cool dude erg2

Now the pair of you stop fighting or I'll unleash a buttfull of bean gas on both of you! And believe me when I say you DO NOT want that to happen!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I might !!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Guys let's be cool, we are all friends here... Rick you've always been a fave VVff member of mine & erg2 you are great ... The reason you guys are butting heads is because you both call it how you see it... Let's just past this and get along... If Vinnie wasn't such a difficult person to idolize then none of these unorthodox methods would have been required... Rick did what he had to and if it had been announced to the entire forum then he wouldn't have stood a chance... There was no betrayal intended, we should all move on & enjoy the forum as a "Group"
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thank you BB !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Considering the email I just got about 'Tolerance' I certainly can understand your feelings on the subject KhetenAnkh. I assume that it (the email) was generated because of the infiltration of this site by others who (I guess) were only here to cause problems. I wasn't here for all of that stuff. It must've happened over a day or two period because I missed it (and it would seem that I was better off for it).
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Gosh this has got out of control,there are a lot of good people here so stay it's good old banter and he who laughs last laughs longest
The brakes need to come on this run away express train of vinnie! Let's throw vinnie of the train leave him at a platform and get on with our journey.Take care Vinnie we don't need you! sort yourself out ,you won't amount to anything else just a poor old has been that for a short time was a rockstar in our eyes,but no more
So please leave us with memories and you can stew in your own hate,good luck vinnie and goodbye :D

Lets look forward respect to all our vvff members
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Qpr68 wrote:Let's throw vinnie of the train leave him at a platform and get on with our journey.Take care Vinnie we don't need you! sort yourself out ,you won't amount to anything else just a poor old has been that for a short time was a rockstar in our eyes,but no more
So please leave us with memories and you can stew in your own hate,good luck vinnie and goodbye :D
Isn't part of the reason KhetenAnkh is leaving is because of people saying things like this.. :?:
1SG of the VVFF Army
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

I could of said worse but took the reserved approach and kept it light no swearing lol
But no more from now on
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think things are better today.

KhetenAnkh says Hi and wishes everyone well for the future.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

warmachine:D wrote:
Qpr68 wrote:Let's throw vinnie of the train leave him at a platform and get on with our journey.Take care Vinnie we don't need you! sort yourself out ,you won't amount to anything else just a poor old has been that for a short time was a rockstar in our eyes,but no more
Isn't part of the reason KhetenAnkh is leaving is because of people saying things like this.. :?:
Well, he WAS a great musician and one hell of a shredder. The thing is that I think the main difference between this fan forum and Vinnie's own "fan" "forum" (note the quotations on those ones) is that we are able to tell apart the MUSICIAN side of Vinnie Vincent (which, like I've said many times: it's effin' great) and the PERSONAL side of Vinnie (which, like said many times, sucks), and we actually judge them separately.

I'm not a bit fan of big walls of text, so I'll keep it simple: we're here to worship his music, not him.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I get Cernex's point, but I'll say "appreciate" versus "worship".
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies