Spyder Vinnie Spyder Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Spyder Vinnie Spyder Vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

This shouldn't be difficult.

I have always treated Spyder and Vinnie as TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE even though a lot of you think it is only Vinnie.

Vinnie can do himself , Spyder, and all of his fans ,a huge service by addressing this stupid rumor via video.
Spyder can make his own video.

It's fucking time to say what you mean and mean what you say. Sound familiar ???

If anyone here has proof of either , PLEASE PRESENT IT HERE. Let's end this shit once and for all.

This is a respectful request to everyone : Put up or shut up !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Spyder Vinnie Spyder Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

For me it's this:

The email address for Vinnie Vincent is: vvirtual.user@cox.net

Emails sent by Spyder are sent from: vvirtual.user@cox.net

Hmmmm......does anybody notice anything.

I highly doubt Vinnie will prove anything either way. I would like to see it though.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie DID SAY that he borrowed an e-mail address from someone for a while because of a former moderator.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Not this one. Cox is his ISP. That is the email of the DoubleV board owner/admin.

This is not a temporary address, it was put there after Dino got the boot as Vinnie was now in charge.

It is the most telling piece of evidence. Sending emails from Spyder from it has been a big mistake.

And what does that mean "borrowed" an email address? It's not like a car, get as many free ones as you want. That does not even make sense to bother believing it.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

He can do what he want - my interest is now very low. I'm sick of reading this bunch of shit from him. When he don't want to make new stuff he will be forever only the part time guitarist of KISS not more.. and that's all to say I have
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vinnie is Spyder...Spyder is vinnie, Chris, Eric & some women also. We established this with the IP's, Right?. Can we please put up the screen shots so these rumors can be proven, once & for all. Then no one can say shit that it's stuff we have made up.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Damn straight man! There's a very slim chance that spyder Is someone other than Vinnie... He is one schizoid MoFo!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

metatron wrote:Vinnie is Spyder...Spyder is vinnie, Chris, Eric & some women also. We established this with the IP's, Right?. Can we please put up the screen shots so these rumors can be proven, once & for all. Then no one can say shit that it's stuff we have made up.

This
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Let the proof be shown.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Genebaby wrote:Not this one. Cox is his ISP. That is the email of the DoubleV board owner/admin.

This is not a temporary address, it was put there after Dino got the boot as Vinnie was now in charge.

It is the most telling piece of evidence. Sending emails from Spyder from it has been a big mistake.

And what does that mean "borrowed" an email address? It's not like a car, get as many free ones as you want. That does not even make sense to bother believing it.
Not to defend the guy, but it MAKES some sense giving his past of paranoid delusions ("An Ace fan might shot me dead in a gas station... IN SWEDEN!"). I mean, think about it, if you thought everybody was off to get you one way or another, would you REALLY use your real e-mail address, let alone fill an application for it with your REAL information?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We shall wait until the weekend. If no proof is shown , then we should forever bury this subject !!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cernex wrote:
Genebaby wrote:Not this one. Cox is his ISP. That is the email of the DoubleV board owner/admin.

Not to defend the guy, but it MAKES some sense giving his past of paranoid delusions ("An Ace fan might shot me dead in a gas station... IN SWEDEN!"). I mean, think about it, if you thought everybody was off to get you one way or another, would you REALLY use your real e-mail address, let alone fill an application for it with your REAL information?
But you don't "borrow" someone else's email address! You would need their password to "share" their account, which is just crazy. Get one or twenty of your own new email accounts.

The one shown on DoubleV is his REAL email address with his ISP. He can make others too of course, but that one is Vinnie Cusano in the flesh.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I dunno, still seems plausible that his most "loyal" "fans" (all in quotations, BTW) would give him their email accounts, their passwords, and their LIFE'S SAVINGS (if they had a job... or a life) in the blink of an eye the second he asked for them.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
mfoster

Post by mfoster »

I'd like to think that it is two different people but who knows. It would make sense that Spyder and probably a few other "superfans" could be Vinnie. I guess it all depends on what he actually does day to day....Does he even leave the house? Do you think Diane and he have reconciled? Does he drive a car ? He seems kind of trapped in his compound on the internet, trying to control other peoples opinions of him.

It's kind of sad to me. No matter what he has done in the past. He must have some kind of mental illness. Something a little more serious than anger issues
Stand up and be counted
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cernex wrote:I dunno, still seems plausible that his most "loyal" "fans" (all in quotations, BTW) would give him their email accounts, their passwords, and their LIFE'S SAVINGS (if they had a job... or a life) in the blink of an eye the second he asked for them.
Uhhhhhhh........no.........

I am hoping your joking? :?:
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Genebaby wrote:For me it's this:

The email address for Vinnie Vincent is: vvirtual.user@cox.net

Emails sent by Spyder are sent from: vvirtual.user@cox.net

Hmmmm......does anybody notice anything.

I highly doubt Vinnie will prove anything either way. I would like to see it though.
Funny post Vic :mrgreen:

Glad your not on VV's "hit list" like Dino, Dannii, and TJ?
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh I'm on the list!! I think I'm No.2, after Dino. I'm a lucky guy.
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Genebaby wrote:Oh I'm on the list!! I think I'm No.2, after Dino. I'm a lucky guy.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good thing UR in Australia :mrgreen: or is it Germany :? or Brazil :? or Canada :?

VV may never know!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He knows where I am. I am waiting for my Christmas card, one of those old VVI ones would be cool. Assuming I'm still on the Christmas card list!
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Genebaby wrote:
Cernex wrote:I dunno, still seems plausible that his most "loyal" "fans" (all in quotations, BTW) would give him their email accounts, their passwords, and their LIFE'S SAVINGS (if they had a job... or a life) in the blink of an eye the second he asked for them.
Uhhhhhhh........no.........

I am hoping your joking? :?:
With the quotations I meant the people on his forum, not the fans (note the lack of quotations) over here.
Follow me on Twitter
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

From the sounds of it some of them might do almost anything for him, if the love is flowing as free as it seems but my point is it does not need to come to that for an email address. To say you had to borrow one for whatever reason makes no sense at all. None.

Can I borrow an email address is something you will never have to say to anyone.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Genebaby wrote:From the sounds of it some of them might do almost anything for him, if the love is flowing as free as it seems but my point is it does not need to come to that for an email address. To say you had to borrow one for whatever reason makes no sense at all. None.

Can I borrow an email address is something you will never have to say to anyone.
Huh... well, I really can't argue with that, :P
Follow me on Twitter
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Valid points- I am just reminding everyone what has been said.

Proof has still not been presented though.

NEWBEGINNINGS
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

I always thought they were both the same person :shock: Just like Vinnie was VeniceAngel, suzieq, hard4metal (best username ever, hands down), the recent flood of new members defending Vinnie and his forum (that was him right??)e tc
Hahahaaaaaaa I can't imagine someone being loyal to vinnie like that, as a friend/representative, and if it IS another person, then he sure as all hell is doing a great job at promoting Vinnie's ROCKIN' FREEDOM, his TIME FOR LOVE AND PEACE... :roll: Hitler...
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

YEAH 'HITLER' THAT'S RIGHT I HOPE YOUR READ THAT 'SPYDER'