Doesnt sound like Vinnie?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Rap Man127

Doesnt sound like Vinnie?

Post by Rap Man127 »

Check this out, certainly doesnt seem like a "Vinnie" thing to do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KISS-VINNIE-VINCENT ... 35b3e98631
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Doesnt sound like Vinnie?

Post by Genebaby »

He did do cool stuff like that before he became a shut in. Looks real and legit.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I think Freddy has letters from Vinnie similar to this. Nice thing to do by Vinnie.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Yeah, these letters (written to fans) were quite common before he started his losing court battles against KISS.....

Post by 727 »

yes, cool he sent letters out.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Cool! A letter from the Vin-Master himself...Awesome ...
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

He would write letters, he would sign albums he didn't play on, sign his name over pictures of Ace.He would have signed anything a fan would have brought to him back in the day. Now if we could only have a reality show,"Vinnie meets the shrink in the dark !"
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Oh almost forgot, there would be music from joanie loves chachi on it since .... HE HAS NOTHING NEW to go on it !!!
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

jesternjeff wrote:He would write letters, he would sign albums he didn't play on, sign his name over pictures of Ace.He would have signed anything a fan would have brought to him back in the day. Now if we could only have a reality show,"Vinnie meets the shrink in the dark !"
The way I see it, the only way Vinnie could return to the spotlight in a "good" way (without beating his wife, that is) is with a reality show or just writing songs as he did back on the old days. It has been pretty much confirmed (or at least heavily implied) that he can't play as good as he used to anymore, and with Fleishman being unable to reach high notes (or at least as high as he did with VVI and on Euphoria) AND going on record to say that he won't work with Vinnie ever again, the odds of Vinnie pulling a new album are pretty much non-existent by this point.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Cernex wrote:
jesternjeff wrote:He would write letters, he would sign albums he didn't play on, sign his name over pictures of Ace.He would have signed anything a fan would have brought to him back in the day. Now if we could only have a reality show,"Vinnie meets the shrink in the dark !"
The way I see it, the only way Vinnie could return to the spotlight in a "good" way (without beating his wife, that is) is with a reality show or just writing songs as he did back on the old days. It has been pretty much confirmed (or at least heavily implied) that he can't play as good as he used to anymore, and with Fleishman being unable to reach high notes (or at least as high as he did with VVI and on Euphoria) AND going on record to say that he won't work with Vinnie ever again, the odds of Vinnie pulling a new album are pretty much non-existent by this point.
Just curious to know where people got the info on Robert saying he wont work w/ Vinnie again ? I have heard people say it on here ( and it's not like I dont believe anyone on here lol ) Just curious to know where I can hear or see him say that ! I know there is the interview on YouTube but, that was from like what ... years ago now ???
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

The version I know is that when Vinnie announced that he wanted to re-record "All System's Go" with Robert on the mic instead of Slaughter, Robert posted on his facebook that Vinnie had not even talked with him about it, but that he would never work with him again.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Cernex wrote:The version I know is that when Vinnie announced that he wanted to re-record "All System's Go" with Robert on the mic instead of Slaughter, Robert posted on his facebook that Vinnie had not even talked with him about it, but that he would never work with him again.
See I went to check out Rob facebook page and didn't see that. I may have not found the right Rob page but, I looked through most of them and didn't see anything like that. I think it would be cool if they did work together again. Not that I dont dislike the Mark stuff just thought the 1st album was way better. I'd like to see Dana's face after hearing it or of any comments he might make !