My experiences w/ Vinnie !

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
jesternjeff

My experiences w/ Vinnie !

Post by jesternjeff »

I REMEMBER GOING TO BOOK STORES AND READING ALL THE MAGAZINES I COULD FIND ON KISS, ONE DAY I SEE THIS PICTURE OF THIS GUY W/ KISS WHO INCIDENTALLY INSN'T ACE, ALREADY INFATUATED W/ THE SECRETIVENESS OF WHO THESE GUYS WERE BEHIND THERE MAKE-UP, THERE WAS VINNIE AS " THE WIZ. " I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT ' CREATURES ' W/ ACE ON THE COVER SO, " I AM ASKING MYSELF, "WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY ?'" EVER SINCE THEN I WAS A VINNIE FAN, AFTER THE KISS THING I FOLLOWED HIS CARRER W/ VVI AND DISCOVERED THE PRE KISS STUFF " TREASURE. " AND " DAN HARTMAN " STUFF. MY 1ST DAUNTING STORY BEGINS W/ THE VVI FAN CLUB, I RECEIVE MY FAN CLUB STUFF W/ AN ORDER FORM FOR MERCH, I LIKED A SWEATER WHICH WAS LIKE $60 AND SO I SENT A MONEY ORDER ... FEW WEEKS LATER I RECEIVE A PACKAGE, WHEN I OPEN, IT''S NOT THE SWEATER BUT A SHIRT, A SHIRT THAT WAS ONLY LIKE $30. THERE WAS A LETTER THAT READ, WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON SWEATERS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. SO, WHERE'S THE OTHER $30 VINNIE :?: I RECENTLY WAS BOOTED OFF THE DOUBLEV FORUM AS WELL, THE SPIDER GUY WAS AN ASSHOLE WHO BUTTED IN ON EVERYBODY'S POSTS. VINNIE DID RESPOND BACK TO MY 1ST POST HOWEVER, KICKED ME OFF FOR THE 2ND POST TO WHICH I ASKED HIM IF THERE WAS TRUTH BEHIND HIM SELING AN UNUSED GUITAR TO A FAN FOR MORE MONEY. GUESS IT'S TRUE HEY VINNIE ! I KNOW YOUR LIKE 105 WET BUT, BE A MAN AND FESS UP TO YOUR WRONG DOINGS ! YOUR THE 1 WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE NOT PEOPLE WHO CREATE AWESOME FORUMS TO TALK TRUTH!
birnie

Re: My experiences w/ Vinnie !

Post by birnie »

Welcome aboard jester!
Another story for the list $60 for a $30 t-shirt.
Better than nothing though i guess.

One things for sure.
You won't get booted from here, even if you slag the crap out of us! :)
The more the merrier

Post by 727 »

Spyder is vinnie . 100% proof.

Post by 727 »

Very sad that long term vinnie fans can be treated this way. What is he thinking? One question and your considered a hater.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi jesternjeff...Welcome. you can speak the truth & be guaranteed that you won't get 'da boot'. And your post won't be deleted. Also VInnie 'Spy'-der's here so he'll be able to read the truth like a refection of himself on a mirror, but he can't destroy that mirror that reflects his past & present actions. Good & Bad.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

727 wrote:Spyder is vinnie . 100% proof.
Yeah, I thought I read that here, is there proof on that spider is really Vinnie ? This would mean Vinnie suffers double " duel " personalities ! When on that site there would be a message from Spider and then one from Vinnie right after ( lol ) I wouldn't put it past him ! I am just so amazed at all the damage this guy is doing to himself from all the things I have heard on here ( I have to say I love it as it's all now entertaining to me ! )
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

birnie wrote:Welcome aboard jester!
Another story for the list $60 for a $30 t-shirt.
Better than nothing though i guess.

One things for sure.
You won't get booted from here, even if you slag the crap out of us! :)
The more the merrier
Note : Im Canadian, $60 was actually like $80 Canadian back then ! :x
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Welcome here jester! If it's any consolation that shirt is actually worth a lot more than $60 now :D they are very collectible...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Welcome here jester! If it's any consolation that shirt is actually worth a lot more than $60 now :D they are very collectible...
I have the shirt still, it was worn a few times but, is in great shape , no fading on the screen print from wash, its an all systems go shirt ! Wouldnt mind making my money back from it !!!!! I also have all the records signed, a pink 45 signed , radio station copy only stuff all signed by all members ( except Robert ) but , I look on ebay and they all go for nothing so , not really collectables yet !
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Awesome jester! If you want to sell any of/all those items then pm me details and we can work something out?
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Awesome jester! If you want to sell any of/all those items then pm me details and we can work something out?
To be honest, I bought that stuff to collect it and because I am collecting it, it's been stored away at my brothers who lives in Calgary in his basement where it is cool and the records wont warp. Everything is in plastic from day 1. I know I have some strange vvi stuff , i really wouldnt know what to charge for it. One of the items is a record w/ a medley on one side w/ all the songs from ASG and the other side is ashes to ashes. I havent seen anything like that before. It was only ment to be for radio station to hear ! The other thing i have is a very small patch never used ! I have seen the pink 45 on ebay !
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Awesome jester! If you want to sell any of/all those items then pm me details and we can work something out?
Just looked on ebay, all the stuff but the patch is up there and not that expensive. i think I will hold on to my stuff for awhile, its not worth anything yet, will have to wait till Vinnie does something w/ his life in order for people to appreciate it and for the price to go up ! lol
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

727 wrote:Very sad that long term vinnie fans can be treated this way. What is he thinking? One question and your considered a hater.
Dont know what to say !!! It was my second post and I was on there for a least a year if not longer. He is a jerk off, I guess I do know what to say after all !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Whoa, you really went for the big guns on that second question!

Vinnie won't stand for that kind of confrontation.

As for Spyder being Vinnie, there are a few clues.

A. He's a good, life-long friend of Vinnies from what I remember? Vinnie has no good, life-long friends unfortunately. It would be rare there is someone like that in his life. Sad too.

B. Anything coming from the vvirtualuser@cox email address is an email direct from Vinnie Vincent, so if you are told something it's from Vinnie.

It's like when someone "working" for Vinnie says they will check the 'warehouse" for some old merchandise. There is no staff member and the warehouse is under Vinnie's bed. Big bands like Kiss have warehouses, not Vinnie, he's like us.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Genebaby wrote:Whoa, you really went for the big guns on that second question!

A. He's a good, life-long friend of Vinnies from what I remember? Vinnie has no good, life-long friends unfortunately. It would be rare there is someone like that in his life. Sad too.

B. Anything coming from the vvirtualuser@cox email address is an email direct from Vinnie Vincent, so if you are told something it's from Vinnie.

It's like when someone "working" for Vinnie says they will check the 'warehouse" for some old merchandise. There is no staff member and the warehouse is under Vinnie's bed. Big bands like Kiss have warehouses, not Vinnie, he's like us.
Could be the drunk Diane, anybody know of any photo's of her??? Think I had seen one but, am not sure if it was her. Anyways, whatever, whoever spider is = scumbag. Vinnie = dirtbag. Doublev forum SUCKS !
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

jesternjeff wrote:

Could be the drunk Diane, anybody know of any photo's of her??? Think I had seen one but, am not sure if it was her. Anyways, whatever, whoever spider is = scumbag. Vinnie = dirtbag. Doublev forum SUCKS !
JJ,
Welcome to the Vinnie Vincent Hate Forum so christined by Vinnie himself. You are very welcome here and you will find many many items of interest once you start digging deep through the forum threads including pictures of Diane when she was young and hot with Ace and as she was recently at NAMM Show 2011 showing the new guitar line.

Have fun and welcome

Kev
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Slayer wrote:
jesternjeff wrote:

JJ,
Welcome to the Vinnie Vincent Hate Forum so christined by Vinnie himself. You are very welcome here and you will find many many items of interest once you start digging deep through the forum threads including pictures of Diane when she was young and hot with Ace and as she was recently at NAMM Show 2011 showing the new guitar line.

Have fun and welcome

Kev
Wow .... now I see why Vinnie hit the drunk ( Diane ), he got short changed or sloppy seconds after Ace got in there w/ his big shlong ! How do I know Ace has a big shlong you might ask ? He went out w/ my neighbor from winnipeg for about 8 months before going back to Jeanette, his first wife ! She travelled around doing Kiss's hair, thats how she met Ace. She brought back tons of picks from the fairwell tour ! I was told by her mother that Ace was coming over for a BBQ as to " meet the parents " but, Ace never came in the door and waited in the limo outside her parents place. Guess burgers wernt good enough for the space man or he didnt want to meet the father who's daughter was 20 years younger then Ace ! lol
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ah.... Jeff! Welcome here but lay off calling Diane "the drunk" please! That ain't cool! Whatever we may disagree with Vinnie on, we don't go the low road and do that! Thanks!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

shramiac wrote:Ah.... Jeff! Welcome here but lay off calling Diane "the drunk" please! That ain't cool! Whatever we may disagree with Vinnie on, we don't go the low road and do that! Thanks!
I wouldnt normally hit below the belt, just really pissed off at Vinnie. Cant believe he did what he did ( kick me off his forum ) by simply asking a fair question. He must learn not to treat people / especially FANS like that .... pay back is a bitch isn't it Vinnie ? Next time understand, I grew up saving money to buy your discs and merch ( you ripped me off on by the way ! ) Im sure Diane is a wonderful person but, your a prick !!!