MOVE ON ALREADY !!!

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Slayer

Re: MOVE ON ALREADY !!!

Post by Slayer »

quentin wrote:I dont have anything negative to say. But Rick you should ask Vinnie if he called your ex since your there, and you have such big balls. It was ok that I had to return online just to answer that bs. Which was very slandering, and hurtful. And you think I'd want to hang with you after that? Lets talk about how that started, I kicked you off fb cause I was tired of talking about Vinnie, not because of any other reason. It sure didnt have anything to do with thinking I was better than anyone else. I was tired of being "called out" I had way more important things that required more attention. All you seemed to care about in my opinion was your own need for Vinnie to come back, or whatever, and you didn't care about anyone else needs but your own. After I kicked you off fb you ran to the internet saying "fuck him." So you were the one from day one who had the problem not me. But where i feel like a dick is everytime something would happen I would forgive you. I may not have wanted to be around you but I forgave you. It makes me feel like a dick when people do shit to me, then I forgive them, then before I can turn around accuse me of more bs. Then people act like im not supposed to be pissed off about it. I'm suppose to say "awwww shucks thats ok i dont mind" I remember all the things you posted about me at that time. Things like " i think he should be banned." But i don't have that mentality. I'm happy you made it back. But its fucked that upon making it back, you come back here, and slam others for things you yourself have been guilty of.But its not fair people basically beat me up because of that ordeal, and it was such a big thing. And next time I would have hard without a doubt proof before pointing the finger.

Welcome home Mr. Davis ! :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

quentin wrote:I dont have anything negative to say. But Rick you should ask Vinnie if he called your ex since your there, and you have such big balls. It was ok that I had to return online just to answer that bs. Which was very slandering, and hurtful. And you think I'd want to hang with you after that? Lets talk about how that started, I kicked you off fb cause I was tired of talking about Vinnie, not because of any other reason. It sure didnt have anything to do with thinking I was better than anyone else. I was tired of being "called out" I had way more important things that required more attention. All you seemed to care about in my opinion was your own need for Vinnie to come back, or whatever, and you didn't care about anyone else needs but your own. After I kicked you off fb you ran to the internet saying "fuck him." So you were the one from day one who had the problem not me. But where i feel like a dick is everytime something would happen I would forgive you. I may not have wanted to be around you but I forgave you. It makes me feel like a dick when people do shit to me, then I forgive them, then before I can turn around accuse me of more bs. Then people act like im not supposed to be pissed off about it. I'm suppose to say "awwww shucks thats ok i dont mind" I remember all the things you posted about me at that time. Things like " i think he should be banned." But i don't have that mentality. I'm happy you made it back. But its fucked that upon making it back, you come back here, and slam others for things you yourself have been guilty of.But its not fair people basically beat me up because of that ordeal, and it was such a big thing. And next time I would have hard without a doubt proof before pointing the finger.

Quentin Quentin Quentin,
Where to begin with you??? As far as Facebook, we only discussed your relationship troubles you were having. If you remember, you would message me and i would share with you my past troubles and how I have dealt with them to get where I am now.REMEMBER??? Very little was said about vinnie other than me saying that i thought you should finish your comic and show your tribute to Vinnie out of love. I said it is those selfless gestures that would bring him back. You didn't want to hear that and wanted paid for your art. THAT was the gist of our conversations You deleted me from Facebook because you had left the forum. You didn't return anyone's e-mails SO Dino accused you of those things . The proof is in the posts.Go read them again if you need to !!!
As for you getting any blame , YES - you were considered a possible person in the NAMM drama BUT IF YOU RESEARCH the post ,you can see that I said that Quentin and Vinnie are innocent until we can prove otherwise. Your pal Dino was the one that accused you of working for Vinnie.I never slandered you. I don't even recall saying "fuck him" . If i did then it was followed by a smiley face :D :D :D . We were actually very concerned about you at the time, SO WHATEVER DUDE !!!
The outcome of the NAMM drama has already been reached and discussed here. I'm sorry if you missed it considering you leave in a huff every other month and probably don't care to be informed before you open your mouth.
I have admitted my wrong doings and have suggested many times through the years that what you guys are doing and what you expect/demand to happen can never occur. You have to change your behavior.

Through all of my dick jokes , I have remained constant in my views.

The only people that don't see that are the newbies and people like yourself that are always self-proclaimed victims. It is only a matter of time before you flake out on these guys again.

XOXO,
Rick -PB71-

Oh , I see Kevin Harri-ass has got to put his two cents in. You'd think that you would be more careful with your money considering all that money you lost 14 years ago. Here's a tissue for your issue. BOO HOO

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

:lol: LOL - I'm rolling on the floor Ricky (And much credit to you for your courage)

But butt butt

I still smell shit and I'm certain that it is Cusano Shit on Shobel breath :roll:

How does Cusano sperm taste? Is it yummy sperm or really extra special lava like love juice that you can't get enough?

You self serving Cock Sucker :lol:
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

You self serving Cock Sucker :lol:
Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks of you this way Rick!
ankh

Post by ankh »

poserboy71 wrote:I'll lurk and post as often as I like.

To everyone here :You guys have become everything that you have accused Vinnie of.

Vinnie extended the olive branch to everyone but Dino. Dino's actions are driving the final nail into a comeback. Dino talks of Vinnie not delivering yet he himself is always cryptic and never shows his pudding that the proof is supposedly in.
Everyone here wants new Vinnie things yet you have the nerve to fuck with, threaten, and make hurtful jokes about the guy you want these things from??? I guarantee that all of you fortune tellers will be correct in that Vinnie will probably pack his shit up and be done with this soon. Thus leaving all of you with your dicks in your hands. Do me a favor,leave the cookie for Dino after all of you have basted it.

In good faith ,you could have ended this forum and joined the DoubleV Forum.
You could have built a relationship and some trust with the man . Yet everyone here chose to be too proud and stand their ground. Look where you are standing... ... in the same pile of shit you have been standing in for years. You must love to complain and whine.

You could have tried to make things better but your foolish pride has once again bit your asses .
This not only affects you guys BUT it also affects all Vinnie fans worldwide. THANKS A LOT !!!

I can see that Vinnie has at least tried to make things better and now he is left to respond to your actions and eventually disappear once again. THANKS AGAIN for ruining things.

hi, do you mind if i see things differently?

from all we've seen over the years, Vinnie has become what he accused other people of..... and i wish him a good life and to find happiness, because he looks like a troubled soul.No hate, man, just pity.
Since he's an adult and responsible for his actions, if he chooses to retire once for all, well, it will be hIS decision, and i respect that.NONE WILL HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND.If it was possible, for somebody to influence other's people mind just with their opinion, i'm sure the world- as whole, since everybody wants peace and tranquillity- would be a a better place.So, i don't agree with you.
Just in case Vinnie retires, well, there's so much good music out there, and artists who desreve recognition for their music, i'm sure we'll find someone more than willing to share his enthusiasm for his work,and RESPECT for his fans. :wink:

Vinnie- in reality- didn't extend an olive branch at all.New people were BANNED form his site just because they- not knowing it better,as they were supposed to know :roll: - did subscribe here too.As you can clearly see.The rest of the misfits toys brigade had the same problem as they did one year ago, they were less than welcome.So no olive branch.Just talk.Once again Vinnie has shown actions different from his words.And what he has done, ans it's normal, he has tried to make things better from himself.

AGAIN, if he chooses to go on or retire, it's entirely UP TO HIM.To think that anyhting written here or everywhere will affect his decision, it means simply to treat him like a "minus habens".I prefere to treat him as a normal person.So, who do you think he's giving REAL respect?
Also, as much i can understand the fandom thing, it didn't work for me when i was a teenager, go figure if it works for me now :roll: .Every "star" is a PERSON, like you and me, and being famous doesn't give anybody the right-or the license- to act like a semigod or something.Ok?
You've questioned the actions of many people here.Even of people who- since they are supposedley wealthy- shouldn't complain about being ripped off.Excuse me?Being ripped off has nothing to do with how much you earn.Let's see-as example- if the mans who owns a supermarket rips you off and refuse to refund you based on the fact that you go on a mercedes, how would you feel?

And, i would say, if your actions were motivated by your wish to have something like new music or a nice interaction with Vinnie.........well, are you sure to be in the right position to judge or patroniz other people?It is as selfish- even more so- as other people's choice to not accept manna from heaven from him.Maybe even worse.

You think there was no trust.Ok, based on what, there should be trust ? Records and actions speak form themselves.Once bitten, twice shy.And as far as now, it seems- and i was not happy to see that- that people were right.Again, based on FACTS.
Again, if Vinnie chooses to not deal with me, or other people, fine, everybody is entiteld to their decision.This will NOT make me choose to retire.People's actions are based on CHOICES, choices that they make on their own.
"We could have joined the double V forum after leaving this own"...why?One thing excludes the other?And sorry, whatever it is your choice, respect other people's.And don't call this place a "pile of shit". You know very well it is much more than this.Here people complain also, so what? At least they are FREE to express their opinion- for good or bad that it is- without a Damocles sword hanging on their heads.

Rick, i hope Vinnie will recognize all your efforts to help him out and to get something out of him , and react accordingly.Please also remember how much often your open letters were falling into nowhere.

And, Vinnie, if you read this..i wish you luck and happiness.You choose to go on, FINE.You choose to retire, FINE.You want respect, FINE.You want to put out new music,FINE.You don't, FINE AS WELL.There are so many things more important than your's , mine, and other's people opinions, without gettin so bitter about it.Life goes on.
I have only one request- from adult person to another-please let's not insult each other's intelligence, ok?

Good luck about anythying you want to pursue!!

Rick, good luck on your quest.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

Nice post, ankh.

Poserboy71: I am a newbie here. I have all of what? 20 posts to my name? You've been here longer, sure, but it really doesn't give you the right to be kicking someone who never did you any harm, never said an unkind word to you. When I posted earlier in this Thread, it was in anger. You had no right to say what you did to me or to the other newcomers who have walked into one hell of a soap opera. I came here as a Vinnie Vincent fan. I stay here because I will most likely be banned from the official site solely because I am not quite ready to give up a membership here. Why not? Because I have very few friends in this godforsaken hellhole of a world and I'm starting to make a few right here. That means staying until I can determine for myself if this is the right place for me or not. You, sir, haven't the right to tell me what to do. That is nobody's business but mine. Just as it is nobody's business if I should want to attempt getting a membership at the official site or not. Right now, the restrictions over there are too steep for my blood. If things come down to a reasonable level over there, then I will consider it.

I wish Vinnie Cusano / Vinnie Vincent nothing but the very best. If he is ill or needs help, I really hope to God he gets it. If he doesn't need it, then I hope to God that people give him the space that he needs to be himself and to live his life the way he wants. I hope that others, like you (Poserboy71), will stop harassing those of us here who don't deserve the venom you're spitting. We never did anything to you. You're the one being an ass. Stop dragging us into your hate games.

Vinnie: if you are there and reading this, then know that I am a fan. Have been for a long, long time. I wish you and all of your fans peace and love. Cut back on some of the overly heavy-handed restrictions at your site and I will come. Some others who are true fans may follow me there. Don't threaten us with banishment without recourse to correct an error. Someone might write something in the heat of anger or poorly worded and misunderstood. You need to allow the chance to apologize, remove the offending post, and let people stay if they play nice. Just removing people for no reason is not how to treat people.

Peace to all.
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

Hey poserboy, thanks for stopping by to spread some of that Double V peace and love!!!! :lol: :lol:
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I've designed a new forum banner more to Vinnie's liking: :lol:
Attachments
vvfff.jpg
vvfff.jpg (41.78 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

That's perfect, WizKid! :lol: Maybe Genebaby will change the banner to that one. :D

That would make this the VVFFF, lol.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Good editing job Chris. Very well done.

The funny thing is, I am still enjoying Vinnie's music. Those Invasion albums are magic. I remain a fan of the music.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Genebaby wrote:The funny thing is, I am still enjoying Vinnie's music. Those Invasion albums are magic. I remain a fan of the music.
Yeah. As much as I am sickened by Vinnie as a person, that first Invasion album is amazing. All the players are amazing. I will HAVE to separate the artist from the art because it is absolutely one of my favorite albums of all time and I can't ever see myself not listening to it.

The second album isn't bad either and I like it, but it's definitely not the first album "good".
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
CrimsonIdol

Post by CrimsonIdol »

This panty waist is crying on the Kiss FAQ too for being called on his shit. Asking admins to ban people for calling him what he is: A creepy stalker swinging from Vinnie's nuts.
CrimsonIdol

Post by CrimsonIdol »

poserboy71 wrote:Hell- I have a picture of Vinnie standing next to me with his arm on my shoulder.
Actually, you have a very poorly done photoshop of Vinnie standing next to you, which only serves to heighten what a delusional freak you are.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Nice try. Peace and love to you Crimson Idol.

So why not come clean , which FAQ-ER are you ???

XOXO-SLURP
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

ankh wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:I'll lurk and post as often as I like.

To everyone here :You guys have become everything that you have accused Vinnie of.

Vinnie extended the olive branch to everyone but Dino. Dino's actions are driving the final nail into a comeback. Dino talks of Vinnie not delivering yet he himself is always cryptic and never shows his pudding that the proof is supposedly in.
Everyone here wants new Vinnie things yet you have the nerve to fuck with, threaten, and make hurtful jokes about the guy you want these things from??? I guarantee that all of you fortune tellers will be correct in that Vinnie will probably pack his shit up and be done with this soon. Thus leaving all of you with your dicks in your hands. Do me a favor,leave the cookie for Dino after all of you have basted it.

In good faith ,you could have ended this forum and joined the DoubleV Forum.
You could have built a relationship and some trust with the man . Yet everyone here chose to be too proud and stand their ground. Look where you are standing... ... in the same pile of shit you have been standing in for years. You must love to complain and whine.

You could have tried to make things better but your foolish pride has once again bit your asses .
This not only affects you guys BUT it also affects all Vinnie fans worldwide. THANKS A LOT !!!

I can see that Vinnie has at least tried to make things better and now he is left to respond to your actions and eventually disappear once again. THANKS AGAIN for ruining things.

hi, do you mind if i see things differently?

from all we've seen over the years, Vinnie has become what he accused other people of..... and i wish him a good life and to find happiness, because he looks like a troubled soul.No hate, man, just pity.
Since he's an adult and responsible for his actions, if he chooses to retire once for all, well, it will be hIS decision, and i respect that.NONE WILL HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND.If it was possible, for somebody to influence other's people mind just with their opinion, i'm sure the world- as whole, since everybody wants peace and tranquillity- would be a a better place.So, i don't agree with you.
Just in case Vinnie retires, well, there's so much good music out there, and artists who desreve recognition for their music, i'm sure we'll find someone more than willing to share his enthusiasm for his work,and RESPECT for his fans. :wink:

Vinnie- in reality- didn't extend an olive branch at all.New people were BANNED form his site just because they- not knowing it better,as they were supposed to know :roll: - did subscribe here too.As you can clearly see.The rest of the misfits toys brigade had the same problem as they did one year ago, they were less than welcome.So no olive branch.Just talk.Once again Vinnie has shown actions different from his words.And what he has done, ans it's normal, he has tried to make things better from himself.

AGAIN, if he chooses to go on or retire, it's entirely UP TO HIM.To think that anyhting written here or everywhere will affect his decision, it means simply to treat him like a "minus habens".I prefere to treat him as a normal person.So, who do you think he's giving REAL respect?
Also, as much i can understand the fandom thing, it didn't work for me when i was a teenager, go figure if it works for me now :roll: .Every "star" is a PERSON, like you and me, and being famous doesn't give anybody the right-or the license- to act like a semigod or something.Ok?
You've questioned the actions of many people here.Even of people who- since they are supposedley wealthy- shouldn't complain about being ripped off.Excuse me?Being ripped off has nothing to do with how much you earn.Let's see-as example- if the mans who owns a supermarket rips you off and refuse to refund you based on the fact that you go on a mercedes, how would you feel?

And, i would say, if your actions were motivated by your wish to have something like new music or a nice interaction with Vinnie.........well, are you sure to be in the right position to judge or patroniz other people?It is as selfish- even more so- as other people's choice to not accept manna from heaven from him.Maybe even worse.

You think there was no trust.Ok, based on what, there should be trust ? Records and actions speak form themselves.Once bitten, twice shy.And as far as now, it seems- and i was not happy to see that- that people were right.Again, based on FACTS.
Again, if Vinnie chooses to not deal with me, or other people, fine, everybody is entiteld to their decision.This will NOT make me choose to retire.People's actions are based on CHOICES, choices that they make on their own.
"We could have joined the double V forum after leaving this own"...why?One thing excludes the other?And sorry, whatever it is your choice, respect other people's.And don't call this place a "pile of shit". You know very well it is much more than this.Here people complain also, so what? At least they are FREE to express their opinion- for good or bad that it is- without a Damocles sword hanging on their heads.

Rick, i hope Vinnie will recognize all your efforts to help him out and to get something out of him , and react accordingly.Please also remember how much often your open letters were falling into nowhere.

And, Vinnie, if you read this..i wish you luck and happiness.You choose to go on, FINE.You choose to retire, FINE.You want respect, FINE.You want to put out new music,FINE.You don't, FINE AS WELL.There are so many things more important than your's , mine, and other's people opinions, without gettin so bitter about it.Life goes on.
I have only one request- from adult person to another-please let's not insult each other's intelligence, ok?

Good luck about anythying you want to pursue!!

Rick, good luck on your quest.
Anhk, that was a really great post brother that was considerate of everyone!
Kev
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

CrimsonIdol wrote:This panty waist is crying on the Kiss FAQ too for being called on his shit. Asking admins to ban people for calling him what he is: A creepy stalker swinging from Vinnie's nuts.
Here's the thread ... funny stuff! :lol:
http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopi ... =1&t=62889
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Wow! We're obsessives and Kiss fans aren't??? Pot,kettle,black!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
ankh

Post by ankh »

many thanks for your kind words,Kev!

I've tried to also explain a few things on some kissfaq.com,to no avail.I'll try to survive to this also :mrgreen:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Lots of Kiss fans by default are obsessive. It's something about the kind of band they are. Usually when you love them, you LOVE them and then sometimes you love to hate them.

Vinnie is part of the Kiss family and is the most talented one of all, but sadly the most dysfunctional too.

It is a massive case of the pot calling the kettle black.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Indeed.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

JEEZ.
Most of those KISS FAQ posters are fucking idiots. :roll:
How old are they? They're soooo ignorant.

(Although Poserboy thinks we're haters, I believe those KISS FAQ people really should stop talking bad about him. I mean, seriously? The name calling is ridiculous considering the fact that he was pretty much a member HERE, and not THERE, from what I've seen. Therefore, they don't know him. And what's he ever done to them?)

(And, why do they waste their precious time reading a Vinnie fan forum, when they should be worshiping G&P :?: :?: :?: :P )
1SG of the VVFF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey Rick...if your doing the Lerking SPYDER dance...I say....
[youtube][/youtube]
You gotta move on....You gotta move on.....You gotta move on.....Guitar!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I've never been on the KISSFAQ forum before that. (FYI - the only forum I ever posted on was kiss asylum back in the day.) it's really weird to go to a third forum to read a recap of what's going on in this forum and the doubled forum. It's also weird that PB71 is on all of them and seems to be battling with everyone except Vinnie/Spyder.

My fave tho, was reading everyone talking about what happens in the private section of this forum. Apparently we are using it to plot against Vinnie and organize the set-up of the fake forums! (Cue evil, maniacal laugh!!!) MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
metatron

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Dannii, absolutely amazing! You are the greatest I#m proud of you :mrgreen:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, that's really nice.
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Nice job metatron!
8)
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Cool bananas!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Just a reminder to VV that we aren't going anywhere. We are here for him when he decides to talk to us like a real human being.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great job Dannii!

You spelled VVHF wrong though :-)

Where Freedom Rocks and Censorship is no where in sight
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

WizKid wrote:Wow, how's it going Vinnie? :lol:
Bhaaa haaa haaa haaa haaa haa haaa , Hey Vinnie whazzzzz up ?
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

metatron wrote:Just a reminder to VV that we aren't going anywhere. We are here for him when he decides to talk to us like a real human being.

Ok..I hope that will be in the next 20 years :|
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

Huh. Haven't checked in here in a while...

For what it's worth, I love this forum for all of the information, jokes, and rumors, regarding a musician that I really hope releases quality music once again. I like that people are able to speak their minds. I actually prefer this forum over past incarnations because of the complete vocal freedom.

I was hoping the dust was settling after the recent VV legal woes, but instead I find quite the shit storm going on right here. I hope the storm clears soon.

Cheers everyone!

(crawling back under my rock now)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sounds like you've got a nice rock!!!! I'm jealous! :P :P :P
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Slayer wrote: Where Freedom Rocks and Censorship is no where in sight
Indeed
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me