praise for poserboy

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev

praise for poserboy

Post by doublev »

Just want to say how Rick has made any vv forum a much much much better place. Love the guy so much. Thanks Rick for all your recent efforts and care .
Euphoria

Re: praise for poserboy

Post by Euphoria »

We should set up a Poserboy fan forum. Only positive comments allowed though, it's Da Rules.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Poserboy fan forum!!! God, imagine how dirty that place would be!!!!! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Rick - Where the hell are you Brother?! Get your ass back to the VVff.. Don't let the words of a few members here get you down.. You're one of the reasons I'm here... Along with Dino, Dannii, Vic, Shram & Wolfi...

You are a positive influence here & you always try to see the good in a negative situation... Even though the members here at VVff are torn on whether to try out double v you were one of the first to give Vinnie's forum a go & give him the chance to make good...

Stay Gold Poserboy
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Rick - Where the hell are you Brother?! Get your ass back to the VVff.. Don't let the words of a few members here get you down.. You're one of the reasons I'm here... Along with Dino, Dannii, Vic, Shram & Wolfi...

You are a positive influence here & you always try to see the good in a negative situation... Even though the members here at VVff are torn on whether to try out double v you were one of the first to give Vinnie's forum a go & give him the chance to make good...

Stay Gold Poserboy
Totaly agree with your post! My English is not so good to write it better or clearer!
Rick you know what my meaning is about you -

All the best,
Wolfgang
ankh

Post by ankh »

and to think that the Cusano wanted him banned from NAMM :roll:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

we should change the banner for a day only - the poserboy fan forum ; sex symbol of teh internetz.

Maybe that last bit was too much :wink:
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, let's not and say we did! :)

Rick is doing a good job of bridging the gap between us humans and Vinnie. One day we may have a relationship, even friends. That ball is in Vinnie's court.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Rick is doing a good job of bridging the gap between us humans and Vinnie. One day we may have a relationship, even friends.
equals =
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Is Rick banned or not. I don't seem to know?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Obviously vinnie wants only positivity which is understandable, he just got to do the same and he would have no trouble.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Yeah...I'll bet his wife wanted Vinnie to be positive as he was dragging her frightened, beaten body across the floor by her hair.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

erg2 wrote:Yeah...I'll bet his wife wanted Vinnie to be positive as he was dragging her frightened, beaten body across the floor by her hair.
Don't forget through broken glass ...
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!