Vinnie Sleeping disorder

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Slayer

Re: Vinnie Sleeping disorder

Post by Slayer »

Great posts 5Min and 1031!

Both contain great points of logic!

BTW - Orgasm's do relieve stress and awaken short term euphoria :-)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote:
Rick, I think G is right on this, its not my opinion or out look only because I dont know for sure and it has to many scenarios to be absolute on. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

But the ability to voice opinion on this forum is more important than an individual one .

Again , You are way off base about what I am saying.
Opinions need to be VOICED AS OPINIONS and NOT FACTS. Some people are too comfortable putting there own situations onto other people.Please reread the thread and you will see quite clearly as to what has been communicated.
Did Vinnie hit Diane. I'd say YES.
Was it in self defense? Is he a wife beater ? ---- No one knows the dynamics of their relationship to make such pointed comments. That is for the married couple to have. Let's go back to being fans and not speculating on their PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP that doesn't affect us in any way.
Call him what you want about how he treats fans or his business partners, but his relationship with his wife should be off limits unless it affects your personal life.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I am not seeing the upside to "opinions voiced as facts gate". Opinions are voiced as fact EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY, EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTE.

The world continues to rotate and planes do not crash to the ground.

Get over it please.
Commander in chief - VVF Army