LOOK WHAT I FOUND- TRUE ???

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

LOOK WHAT I FOUND- TRUE ???

Post by poserboy71 »

COOL THING ABOUT FORMER MEMBERS OF W.A.S.P.

Read the entire thing. BE THOROUGH !!!

From BLABBERMOUTH

Former W.A.S.P. and current KING KOBRA bassist Johnny Rod will reportedly perform a couple of songs with WHERE ANGELS SUFFER on November 13 at Grim's Roadhouse in Imperial, Pennsylvania.

Rod was interviewed on "Metal Shop 101" by Donnie Lawless and Doc Rock this past Sunday, and it was suggested to him that he come up and reconnect with his former W.A.S.P. bandmates.

Rod is back working with Carmine Appice in KING KOBRA, which is getting ready to release a new studio album early next year.

Fan-filmed video footage of WHERE ANGELS SUFFER's November 6, 2010 performance at Jaxx in Springfield, Virgina can be viewed below.

WHERE ANGELS SUFFER (W.A.S.) is the new band featuring Chris Holmes (guitar; ex-W.A.S.P.), Randy Piper (guitar; ANIMAL, ex-W.A.S.P.), Steve Unger (bass; ex-METAL CHURCH), Rich Lewis (vocals; ANIMAL) and Stet Howland (drums; ex-W.A.S.P.).

I know this is their last show of the "tour", it should be cool if it's true. I heard him on that radio show last week and he said he wanted to play a few W.A.S.P. tunes. Thus making a mediocre "Animal" re-release in the form of "Purgatory" pretty decent.

On a side note, Donnie Lawless has Vinnie Vincent on an upcoming show...THAT should make some Sludgeworthy shit slinging questions for him.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

A comment made by a person called "Curveboy" within the thread :

CURVEBOY---
"I don't think Vinnie is coming out of self imposed exile for anything...even though I'd love to believe he will."

LET'S PURSUE THIS GUY FROM Metal Shop 101 .

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Whoa!! Rick, you getting in touch with Donnie?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Oh my gosh! :o
It has to be true!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

MAYBE . 8) 8) 8)

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sandra41's daughter ,Luxx Monroe Vincent, told this guy she was Vinnie's wife on Facebook. She duped Donnie Lawless BIG TIME.

Those two "GIRLS" sure do acquire some very rare photos of Vinnie though.

Sandra, You better explain this bullshit or feel the wrath of the forum.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND- TRUE ???

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:COOL THING ABOUT FORMER MEMBERS OF W.A.S.P.
Read the entire thing. BE THOROUGH !!!

From BLABBERMOUTH
Former W.A.S.P. and current KING KOBRA bassist Johnny Rod will reportedly perform a couple of songs with WHERE ANGELS SUFFER on November 13 at Grim's Roadhouse in Imperial, Pennsylvania.

Rod was interviewed on "Metal Shop 101" by Donnie Lawless and Doc Rock this past Sunday, and it was suggested to him that he come up and reconnect with his former W.A.S.P. bandmates.

Rod is back working with Carmine Appice in KING KOBRA, which is getting ready to release a new studio album early next year.

Fan-filmed video footage of WHERE ANGELS SUFFER's November 6, 2010 performance at Jaxx in Springfield, Virgina can be viewed below.

WHERE ANGELS SUFFER (W.A.S.) is the new band featuring Chris Holmes (guitar; ex-W.A.S.P.), Randy Piper (guitar; ANIMAL, ex-W.A.S.P.), Steve Unger (bass; ex-METAL CHURCH), Rich Lewis (vocals; ANIMAL) and Stet Howland (drums; ex-W.A.S.P.).

I know this is their last show of the "tour", it should be cool if it's true. I heard him on that radio show last week and he said he wanted to play a few W.A.S.P. tunes. Thus making a mediocre "Animal" re-release in the form of "Purgatory" pretty decent.

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This is some of the correspondence with Donnie :

VVFF*** Are you conducting an interview with Vinnie Cusano/ Vincent soon for Metal Shop 101 ?

Donnie-
Im not sure why?
Wow I glad that you brought that to my attention..I have asked Vinnie to come on the show..I have not heard back..I need to find out who leaked that..Im a big fan of his music..and wanted to play catch up!

VVFF*** I doubt he will do it. I am a member of the Vinnie Vincent Fan Forum. We have had many problems with Vinnie in the last year.Come on over and sign up.

Donnie-
I will..thanks for the invite..I know Vinnie is tough..but hopefully he will grant his fans this ONE interview..we will see! Feel free to listen to my radio show! thanks! Add me as a friend as well!
Well..he needs to get his ego in check..and appreciate his fans! Haha..I will def..
Lawless Radio tonight 7-9pm EST...go to :http://www.pirateradio.com/downloads grab the free tuner...click radio..click music..click rock..then Lawless Radio..it will be a good ole time..tune in..laugh, cry..scream, dance..however the music moves you

...his wife is a mystery too..she seemed nice speaking with me...
She goes by some other name on here..does Vinnie have 2 children?

VVFF*** His Attorney is Mark Nolan- contact him for more info and request an interview. dmnolan@batsonnolan.com (931) 647-1501

What name is Diane going under on Facebook?

Donnie-
Luxx Monroe Cusano..

VVFF***
Imposter. Her supposed mom is on our forum as SANDRA41(on Facebook she is Sandra "Frehley".
They do however post some rather personal photos of Vinnie ,SO, who knows ???

THE SAGA CONTINUES-- Hey Mr. Nolan, Why don't you go after the dishonest people that claim to be married to Vinnie and are damaging his reputation further by promising interviews that he knows nothing about ?

DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T ? This is bullshit !!!

How can Luxx have a conversation with Donnie? Doesn't she have a thick accent? She doesn't have a firm grasp on English so even if the correspondence was through messages, he would be able to tell.

I will see Donnie this Saturday in Pittsburgh and clear some of this up !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This is a bit of a mess alright.

Luxx, what do you have to gain by saying you're Vinnie's wife?

The press world doesn't need more confusion when it comes to Vinnie and soon they may stop repsonding if everything always turns out to be fake.
Last edited by Genebaby on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

They like to pretend they are Vinnie,that's all
its their fantasy ! well,might be the same girl who fooled Brian Rademacher a couple of months ago !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat wrote:They like to pretend they are Vinnie,that's all
its their fantasy ! well,might be the same girl who fooled Brian Rademacher a couple of months ago !
She was talking to Donnie AS Vinnie's "WIFE". Fuck , I am extremely pissed.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This is what Donnie Lawless posted on Facebook yesterday during his show:

Lawless Radio NOW 7-9pm EST...go to :http://www.pirateradio.com/downloads grab the free tuner...click radio..click music..click rock..then Lawless Radio..it will be a good ole time..tune in..laugh, cry..scream, dance..however the music moves you! Tonight we are gonna focus on whatever happened to Vinnie Vincent-Vinnie Cusano...former guitarist of Kiss/ Vinnie Vincent Invasion...you may shocked at what I have learned..plus..send in you requests..Lets have a Lawless Lovefest..haha..2 days till the Angels Hit town..got a pair of tix for Where Angels Suffer in Imperial Pa on November 13th

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Things are really getting interesting.....
sandra_41

Post by sandra_41 »

hi everybody (?) I'm Luxx,and i will explain this mess.
I never said i was his wife,I only told that guy I was looking for VV and I will find him,and blah blah. so,if he got it all wrong,that's his problem ¬¬
that's all.
"is this the real life? is this just fantasy?..caught in a landslide,no escape from reality"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Why are you Luxx ***AND*** Sandra"Frehley" Gonzalez ? What's the point ?
Haven't you said to us before that Luxx is your daughter ?

I will be speaking with Donnie tomorrow in person at a show in Pittsburgh ,Pennsylvania . Did you speak with him on the phone or via text ?
I will find things out from him DIRECTLY so you better come clean.

ALSO, Where the hell did your broken English/accent go?

Fess up !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
sandra_41

Post by sandra_41 »

because this is my mom's account. she told me 20 minutes ago what was going on here and she said I can use her account to explain this..situation.
i'm sorry o.o
"is this the real life? is this just fantasy?..caught in a landslide,no escape from reality"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Well Luxx, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO !!!

You have the floor.

NEWBEGINNINGS
sandra_41

Post by sandra_41 »

ok,so,I talked to this guy,Chris Czynszak on facebook,I told him about my plans to find Vinnie,and how much I love him,etc,etc.. but no,I never said i was Vinnie's wife o.o i mean,I would LOVE to be,but i'm not.
whatever,he treated me bad ¬¬ he pissed me off and i deleted him u.u
that's what happened. and i repeat: if he got it aaaall wrong,is not my problem,i don't care,he was really annoying me.
so,I'm sorry for any inconvience this has caused.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Aha.....you are using the account of your mother. Sorry, for me it's totally bullshit what you are telling us!
If you really want you can have your own account here...that's pissing me on!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

sandra_41 wrote:ok,so,I talked to this guy,Chris Czynszak on facebook,I told him about my plans to find Vinnie,and how much I love him,etc,etc.. but no,I never said i was Vinnie's wife o.o i mean,I would LOVE to be,but i'm not.
whatever,he treated me bad ¬¬ he pissed me off and i deleted him u.u
that's what happened. and i repeat: if he got it aaaall wrong,is not my problem,i don't care,he was really annoying me.
so,I'm sorry for any inconvience this has caused.
Chris isn't the one that said you were acting as his wife. Try again.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Where are you really from? Your accent is gone now? HMMMMM?

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

By the way, Chris doesn't treat ANYONE bad.

You have also managed to piss off Wolfgang who has the greatest smile around. Can you imagine what the polar opposite of that smile is and the demons that you may have unlocked?

Choose your words wisely or we will sick our Wolf on you !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Luxx,

You have your own account here which you've never used.

Can you guys clean this mess up please, but do it with your own accounts.

Thanks

Vic
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Rick to Sandra:

Sandra, Please be careful in sharing your account. A total stranger that did not know the Vinnie story thought she was his wife . She doesn't seem to speak in broken English ,so, I don't know how he would misunderstand.
All is well- Just post the same thing on the forum, we are quite easy to get along with. Just have Luxx quit the "I'm going to marry Vinnie/he is my destiny " talk. This kind of talk will most likely scare Vinnie and confuse EVERYONE.

-----Original Message-----
To: poserboy71 <poserboy71@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 3:47 pm
Subject: read me

porseboy hello how are you I'm sandra _41 Forum
I want to clarify that my account is used by all the family my children and my husband.
I have 3 children: Florence, erick and Luxx.
I want to clarify that she at no time claimed to be the wife of vinnie, just loved him and clarified that it was going to meet someday, we will travel next year.

I ask you to clarify to those who did not understand this forum. and if it thinks fit to discharge him do it .. ami account

as wife and mother, I think there is nothing wrong with providing a forum account no?

facebook accounts sometimes share .. you tell me if there's anything wrong with this? so is a family ...

carefully

sandra

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There is no need to share accounts, they are plentiful and free. We can all have one. In fact, we all do.

If someone in the entertainment industry thinks they are talking to Vinnie's wife then there has been a big miss-communication somewhere.

Luxx, can you please log into your account when speaking, thanks guys.

Vic
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

What an absolute LOAD of horseshit that's being dished out by these two!

First off, real classy there Luxx trying to pin your bullshit on me and draggin my name into the conversation.

Since you want to make everything public...here we go.

I talked to Luxx through facebook IM about a month ago and told her that I was amazed at how many unknown photos of VV she has. I asked what her connection to Vinnie was and she was vague but made it pretty clear that she was related to him in some way. She also mentioned that she lives in TN and is visiting South America.

A few days ago, I decided to contact her again on Facebook IM and her story had completely changed. I think she must have forgotten who I was as this time she made it out as thought she was just an obsessed fan and always wanted to travel to TN and she plans to one day be Vinnie's wife and that she's his destiny. This weirded me out to a point, especially when she hinted around that she'd like to know his address. I decided to close the conversation as even I have limits on what I'll divulge (especially when I start picturing Kathy Bates in Misery when reading her text.)

Also, I have no clue who Donnie Lawless is and hadn't heard about him until Rick posted his story about him. So, Luxx trying to use our conversation as an excuse is causing me to need a snorkel because the bullshit is getting deep!

I wouldn't be surprised if Luxx/Sandra have a real connection to VV (think about it, this fits right in with all of the other delusional shit) but I'm more inclined to believe that it's some obsessed psycho that needs to breathe some fresh air for a change and lay off the crack pipe. The fact that she/they are duping people into thinking they are getting a real interview with Vinnie is unprofessional and irresponsible.

that's my side.
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
doublev

Post by doublev »

i suggest not to get involved with these or this individual. I would say hire a body guard if she lives near to you.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm eating a toasted cheese sandwich.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

whats with these people who fry a grilled cheese sandwich??
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm just a sick fuck. :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

burp
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

I fry my cheese sanduich :lol:
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Eeeewwwww... Cheese sandwiches are gross :shock:
1SG of the VVFF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

They are great toasted!!

Anyway, lets' hope the strangeness and misinformation from Vinnie fans can go away and everyone can just be normal and who they really are, ie fans that love Vinnie.

There's no need to pretend to be something or someone you're not, that only leads to problems later on when you are found out.
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

I second that!! Well the thing about being yourself, anyways. Wait but the thing about we should all "just be normal" .. i'm gonna have a problem with that.. :shock: lol
1SG of the VVFF Army
VVV

Post by VVV »

Where's Andrea :?:

:idea:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Andrea Drew?
VVV

Post by VVV »

Andrea - the one that pretended she was VV years ago.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Gee, this wouldn't be a problem if Vinnie was out and about, online and in real life. Attending shows etc.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I just got back from the **W.A.S.** show. It's so cool to see those guys still doing it. SO HONEST AND APPRECIATIVE. Real Rock.Great talent.

Chris actually has a fun Vinnie story. Lick It Up tour-W.A.S.P. opening- Vinnie didn't want Chris or his guitars near his stuff and knocks over Chris' guitars. Someone tells Chris, Chris approaches Vinnie Vinnie falls to his knees and begs Chris not to beat him up. SOUNDS FAMILIAR ?

Chris doesn't know all the Vinnie stories and rumors we hear .It's interesting how he just told a story that mirrors all of the bad stuff that we hear. He didn't and wouldn't BASH Vinnie, he wouldn't even bash Blackie and he has a big beef with him. He will be telling the story later tonight (Sunday in the States) at 7 p.m. on Donnie Lawless' pirate radio show.
************************************************************ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
FOR THE RECORD, DONNIE SAID THAT LUXX SAID THAT SHE WAS VINNIE'S WIFE AND EVEN E-MAILED HIM EARLIER THAT DAY AND TOLD HIM THAT SHE IS CLOSE TO GETTING VINNIE TO DO THE INTERVIEW WITH HIM. HE TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

VVV wrote:Andrea - the one that pretended she was VV years ago.

She's probably Luxx. :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Is there anyone who can record the show tonight?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

poserboy71 wrote: FOR THE RECORD, DONNIE SAID THAT LUXX SAID THAT SHE WAS VINNIE'S WIFE AND EVEN E-MAILED HIM EARLIER THAT DAY AND TOLD HIM THAT SHE IS CLOSE TO GETTING VINNIE TO DO THE INTERVIEW WITH HIM. HE TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF.

How come people still play that childish game ...what does she win ?
that's sad ! i think that little katie shandi vincent girl is involved as its the same behavior
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The best thing we can do for ourselves and for Vinnie is to expose these people. The truth is the only way for all involved here.

Expose ALL inconsiderate people. There have been times when my actions have been put into question. Rather than be offended, I explained myself and people saw where I was coming from. If only everyone here (Vinnie,his posse, and the fans) were capable of brutal honesty, we wouldn't have shit like this tainting the board and helping ruin Vinnie's possible return.

Actions like this are a real detriment to Vinnie. Mark Nolan should do something A.S.A.P. :!: :!: :!:

NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

poserboy71 wrote:The best thing we can do for ourselves and for Vinnie is to expose these people. The truth is the only way for all involved here.

Expose ALL inconsiderate people. There have been times when my actions have been put into question. Rather than be offended, I explained myself and people saw where I was coming from. If only everyone here (Vinnie,his posse, and the fans) were capable of brutal honesty, we wouldn't have shit like this tainting the board and helping ruin Vinnie's possible return.

Actions like this are a real detriment to Vinnie. Mark Nolan should do something A.S.A.P. :!: :!: :!:
Excuse me but what is A.S.A.P. ? I don*t understand it but will learn 8)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

As Soon As Possible.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

They are scary. She told me her whole family are saving to travel to find vinnie Vincent next year and tell him how much they love him. He is some type of god to them. They remind me more of vinnieline than Andrea. Not people I would want hunting me down.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i don't believe her, im sure they will never get the $$$ to do it
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm listening to the Chris Holmes interview now. Donnie doesn't have his facts straight and is telling Chris that Vinnie had a sex change.. Chris said he can't remember any run-in with Vinnie.

How embarrassing. :oops: :oops: :oops: I don't like it when someone reports things AS TRUTH when they are not confirmed.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's not cool. Can we get a copy for us guys and gals on the VVFF?