I'm back

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Kingzoo5905

I'm back

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Hello VVFF,
A while back I made a post saying that I was no longer going to post on the forum. The reasons I gave were true, but to be honest I also thought my chances would be better with Vinnie if I didn't associate with this forum.

I was wrong.

I have realized that a book on this guy is harder than I thught, so I'm putting on the back burner for a while. I'm not giving up on it completely, but I am working on older manuscripts that I have realized are more important to me and dear to my heart. So, my writing continues. I had a short story of mine published in a literary magazine, and I'm going to a reading for the publishing tomorrow! My dream of being a writer is slowly coming true. Maybe I'll figure out a way to get VV involved with one of my projects some day, but for now I'm not gonna fret about my"bio."

To all of those who think i'm stepping over myself, I apologize. You guys do seem true to your word, and I would really like to be made a part of your family again. I am no longer worried about VV like I was before. I have come to terms that it simply was not a possiblity.

So if you guys will have me back, I'd like to be a part of your board again. I won't backtrack again.
Thanks
Tutah
Ken Kelly
Slayer

Re: I'm back

Post by Slayer »

Welcome back!

Kev
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Welcome back, although you never truly left :P
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Welcome back, although you never truly left :P
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
n3p

Post by n3p »

As per VVFF rules, you have to prove your honour with nudes ;)

Welcome back!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

LOL
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Nudes? :o Ok! Lol jk
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

A booty pic will do.
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

In al seriousness, thanks for the warm welcome home. You guys were and have been very goodfriends to me. I value you guys too much to turn my back.

If VV's reading this, he may not like me simply for being on here, but oh well. You may not like it Vinnie, but it's obviously not gonna matter one way or the other if i stay here or not, so I'm not gonna try put these people aside to hopefully please you. I still love ya, bro, but if you do want to have any "loyal fans" as you call them,and if you do care about us, you sure have a strange way of showing it. You have made it all but impossible to connect with you. I have no problem with that,I understand your privacy. Just wish you'd give a friend a chance. I feel if you'd give us all just one more chance, you'd be surprised with how good of friends we coul all be.
Love and Peace to all,
Tutah
K Kelly
Billy

Post by Billy »

Welcome back! "They'rll be hell to pay Im Back"! Sorry,i couldnt resist when i read the title:

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Hello Rainbow Eyes.........Im Back! \m/
Billy

Post by Billy »

Hello Rainbow Eyes.........Im Back! \m/