What do you WANT to hear?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion

What would you want to hear? What would you purchase?

A new KISS album with the Current line up, Simmons, Stanley, Singer & Thayer.
3%
New or un-heard Vinnie Vincent material, even if it was just more Demos.
35%
A new KISS album with Gene, Paul, Ace & Peter.
3%
Unheard or unreleased KISS material with Vinnie Vincent & Eric Carr playing on it.
35%
Fully mastered version of Guitars from Hell, Guitarmageddon.
24%

Total votes: 34

metatron

Re: What do you WANT to hear?

Post by metatron »

'NUKE IT', the non-life of a Guitar God who fell from Grace.
now available with his 'SOON TO COME' new album ;
'Self Destruction Bluez'

COMING SOON!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Would be quite an interesting read with all the drama and court cases :P
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

VVI - A.S.G. with good voice (Paul Stanley or so...)
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

To be honest even though mark sings poorly live I think he was very good on asg. So did most reviews. I am sure it was down to producers taking mark to hell and back.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:To be honest even though mark sings poorly live I think he was very good on asg. So did most reviews. I am sure it was down to producers taking mark to hell and back.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
mrblitz

Post by mrblitz »

i thought mark actually sang well, live. afaik there's pretty much only that bootleg vid from canada to go by; and while mark sounds very much like robert in the high stuff, mark's got a much better sort of 'growl' on the 'lower end'; something i don't remember robert having done with the vinnie material.

mark was doing this 'growling thing' in spots that, to me totally completed his style... ymmv

maybe mark was poor in slaughter gigs? i've never really bothered to check that...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I've seen Mark suck more than him sing well. I will say that the times he has performed well, his singing and range were top notch.

I believe the last time I saw a great performance from him was 14 years ago on a Poison tour.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I have seen Mark live twice and he was horrible and off key both times. I think that he does sound good in the studio and I have no problem with his performances on ASG although I prefer Robert.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

AnkhWarrior wrote:VINNIE IF YOU SEE THIS WE ALL THINK YOU'RE STILL SEXY. Us fans miss you and your music. We are true fans so we see past the crap but want to see you improve yourself and get back out there :) Better late than never, Vinnie.
True :D Better than Justin Booger. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

KissMyAss wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:VINNIE IF YOU SEE THIS WE ALL THINK YOU'RE STILL SEXY. Us fans miss you and your music. We are true fans so we see past the crap but want to see you improve yourself and get back out there :) Better late than never, Vinnie.
TRUE. YES. Even if I was only 13-15 years old at this time, I wouldn't have a SLIGHT liking toward that putrid, vile, girly sounding p.o.s! >_<
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:
TRUE. YES. Even if I was only 13-15 years old at this time, I wouldn't have a SLIGHT liking toward that putrid, vile, girly sounding p.o.s! >_<

Yes, I envision myself humping his leg on a daily basis :shock:

AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:

Yes, I envision myself humping his leg on a daily basis :shock:

;D
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Kingzoo5905 wrote:HeY VVFF,
I'm New to the forum, but I am a sincere Vinnie Vincent Fan.
I sometimes wonder why Vinnie doesn't try and come out with anything, or at least show himself in some way to his fans. However, I am sure that Vinnie has his reasons. Only Vinnie knows what's going on in Vinnie's life. I wish him the best, and regardless if we ever hear anything of him, I hope he has a good life and is able to come to terms with whatever problems he has. I have many personal probles, as all humans have. They may or may not compare to Vinnie's problems, but I can relate with some of the things one goes through in life, and how it will dictate one's actions. Regardless of whatever some people think towards Vinnie, he will always be a source of inspiration to me. I've even decided to write a book about him; I'm only in the beginning process. I'd be happy to chat with anyone about Vinnie Vincent info, or just nonchelant chat.
If anyone does, please email me at
kenneth.kelly02@email.saintleo.edu
My name's Ken, and anyone is welcome to contact me.
Peace to Vinnie and all his friends'
Tutah'
Ken Kelly
Hey, Welcome. I'd like to discuss some of VV's issues in private. In a respectful manner.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the vinnie vincent underground (hey hey don't let this get out BUT...)
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Dun dun duuunnnn
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

I posted another topic, "getting the word out about vinnie bio" just so that anyone who didn't see my first posts can read. Please give me your positive feedback,
Thanks,
Tutah
Kenneth Kelly