vinnie and his sleeping

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

vinnie and his sleeping

Post by doublev2 »

out of the many who have been speaking to vv on the net for the past 10 years all will tell you he goest to sleep around 7.30 am (give or take an hour) and up again between 10.30 and 11.30am. All people i spoke with plus also what i saw on the dv board indicate he sleeps about 3 to 4 hours. (maybe occusianly he sleeps 5 hours)
Surely this has an effect on his behaviour?
Bye Bye
erg2

Re: vinnie and his sleeping

Post by erg2 »

Very little sleep. Cooped up in one place for long periods of time. Lack of exercise and sunlight.

Recipe for a short life.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

I did a research paper on Bipolar Disorder for my Clinical class and very often people with that disorder have disturbed sleep patterns as a result of manic episodes. Sometimes not enough sleep can be a trigger for said manic episode and it becomes very much like a vicious circle
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

"Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them - regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
Christopher Dodd
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywo ... YHXhwSf.99
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah but its not private when you are speaking publically on forums and other social mediums
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If he was truly private like he says it would be different but that's not the case.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Friends are special.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.

Post by 1031 »

If I dont take my bipolar meds I dont sleep right at all it sucks, I only sleep for a few hours and its a weird sleep I dont recognize that I slept or I would have " night terrors" its where you wake up but your mind still thinks its a sleep so you cant move, it totally freaks you the fuck out.
So if hes in this pattern he is more than likely manic psychotic. I can tell you that its very hard to recognize there is an issue at all at this point you just think everyone is fucking with you.But then you get the moment of clarity where you go hey there something wrong Im all fucked up I need help. It took me a couple years of therapy to train myself to not go off my meds and recognize when I was cycling. Because the meds dont cure it they just reduce the cycle episode severity. So I would think I was ok when the meds where working so I go off the meds then cycle bad and think every one was fucking with me. I came very close to a padded room stay if not for the wife a couple times. But its all good for a quite few years now I can recognize whats up when I get to that point and I dont go off the meds.

So I do sympathize at some level, but I also think he and the wife knows whats up, she could force help and he could request it. But they choose to live miserable.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote:So I do sympathize at some level, but I also think he and the wife knows whats up, she could force help and he could request it. But ...
This^
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

KissMyAss wrote:"Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected...
I agree, but when you go on a public forum and share aspects of your personal life, you have invited people to know about your personal life and discuss it.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's just been pointed out that vegetarians can easily get vitamin b12 deficiancy which causes mental behaviour , suicidal thoughts, depression, fatigue, strange sleeping patterns and bi polar.
Maybe vv should take a supplement or get checked out.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Eat a steak!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

KissMyAss wrote:"Every American deserves to live in freedom, to have his or her privacy respected and a chance to go as far as their ability and effort will take them - regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or economic circumstances."
Too bad the goverment doesnt follow those rules. :wink:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

They should change that to every American with money deserves the right to freedom.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:They should change that to every American with money deserves the right to freedom.
They did.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ha. But not if your broke.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Ha. But not if your broke.
You should really watch the government. If the voter doesn't care about his rights, then he votes his rights and others away. Rights mean nothing, until the citizen has none. Everything John Q. Public votes away, the government will gladly take. Freedom is a temporary state, it cannot exist forever. So long as Liberty is only valued once it's gone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If guitars were politics then we would only have Fender and Gibson with none of the other good brands. I choose to stick to the vvforums.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:If guitars were politics then we would only have Fender and Gibson with none of the other good brands. I choose to stick to the vvforums.
Politics will be the death of us all. Forgive me for talking about it.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Nice words
Bye Bye