How to pick up women based on the life & times of V. Vincent

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

How to pick up women based on the life & times of V. Vincent

Post by metatron »

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Re: How to pick up women based on the life & times of V. Vin

Post by KissMyAss »

I don't think so. I think nice guys rule. Sweetness is f*ing sexy. Responding to cheap lines and gorilla like behavior is buying the farm. It isn't wise. Everybody is looking for something different. That's what's so lame about trying to change people... :lol: :lol: :lol: Everybody gets hurt rolling the dice. Better to get hurt now than the morning after. That's done by knowing what you want ahead of time and sticking to your guns..It's horrible dating advice to tell people to act different. The best advice puts therapists and divorce lawyers out of business. Be yourself!
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Keeping it classy !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lucky for me, being myself is the latter part of that video. It works moreso than being nice.
I just had a woman tell me to be more of a dick to her. I couldn't believe it. :? :? :? :?

Masturbation is not an option, IT'S A PREFERENCE.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Pretty much poserboy the so-called Venusian or seduction arts have at their base an implicit assumption that women will gravitate towards you if you treat them badly. Liberated women anyways....
erg2

Post by erg2 »

OK...so what kind of effort do I have to exert to get just a lethargic hand job?
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Are these the same women that whine about not looking down before sitting on a toilet seat? I learned that as a child :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Melodramas about pms, after living with it their entire adult lives. Waaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah...it doesn't surprise me there are bimbos out there looking to be treated poorly. :lol: :lol:

Don't want to be the initiator and take risks...oh no...that's not feminine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You can't have everything. Good girls are spiritless! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why can't men talk about their feelings? What's wrong with that? It doesn't make someone less of a man. I know the truth.The social standards are retarded.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Oh....NF males are awesome

INFP/INFJ
ENFP/ENFJ