Paul & Gene Talking About Vinnie's Exit 1994 Video

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
eddiepagechicago

Re: Paul & Gene Talking About Vinnie's Exit 1994 Video

Post by eddiepagechicago »

You are blind to not see how affected paul was by Vinnie's presence in the band...

paul has to make such a stink about how Vinnie was 'kicked out' by paul's very own boot.

Psychology 101 would tell you that paul was very envious of Vinnie...If he wasn't he would just blow it off...but he doesn't...he has to show the world how important paul is and how paul is in charge...it's hilarious how paul freaks out that when he assumes that the reporter commented on how it must have been difficult with Vinnie gone but in reality she was talking about Eric Carr's passing and how that must have been difficult...

Have you ever noticed how similar in feature, Vinnie's face is with Gene's???

The two are no doubt blood brothers in music...and that is why gene won't bash him...but paul will.
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but Gene has bashed Vinnie many times. He was, after all, the one that said "enough" after the Revenge debacle.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Hmmm, Eddie... the fact that their faces look the same means that they are musical blood brothers? Gene is Jewish... Vinnie is full blooded Italian.... they hate each other. Please stop with your stupid ass logic.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Whatever connection that Gene had with Vinnie which was strong enough for him to invite him into his band is long gone... The only reason he doesn't bag him is because he just doesn't care anymore...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building