sandra's youtube afyvv2011

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

sandra's youtube afyvv2011

Post by doublev2 »

always worth a look at sandras youtube channel afyvv2011 . look at ths Atlanta interview. Strange how Vinnie is not pissed with kiss after like he says they never paid him [youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: sandra's youtube afyvv2011

Post by doublev2 »

i respect Sandra. She is just into collecting VV. She doesn't seem to slam anyone. I thought she was crazy at first but she is just really into VV.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

maybe kiss can work it out with vinnie by writing some tunes together ! that would be great !!!!
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

They sort of tried that with Revenge. The tunes were great. The fracture of the relationship between KISS and Vinnie wasn't.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, he doesn't mind Kiss at all in this interview does he? Which is cool with me. I think he really burned his bridges with them after as I think he would be unfortunately excluded from any Kiss reunions of past members live on stage. He's become like the black sheep of the family dammit. Maybe that could be his new makeup design, the black sheep!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

sammy, no way will kiss work with him. he has taken them to court a lot. they have flat out said no way.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

After all his options fell apart on him, he resorted to suing everyone he could think of to try and make a buck. From what I understand, KISS wasn't the only person/group he tried to sue.

Why couldn't he have just put his nose to the grindstone, recorded some independent albums, club tours, tribute albums, teaching, memoirs...he could've been a cottage industry.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:... I think he really burned his bridges with them after as I think he would be unfortunately excluded from any Kiss reunions of past members live on stage. He's become like the black sheep of the family dammit. Maybe that could be his new makeup design, the black sheep!
Would his makeup look like this ??? :
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

erg2 wrote:After all his options fell apart on him, he resorted to suing everyone he could think of to try and make a buck. From what I understand, KISS wasn't the only person/group he tried to sue.

Why couldn't he have just put his nose to the grindstone, recorded some independent albums, club tours, tribute albums, teaching, memoirs...he could've been a cottage industry.
The answer is : Because it makes sense.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Thanks for the pic there Al Jol.....I mean Rick!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:Thanks for the pic there Al Jol.....I mean Rick!!!
Shram,Where's Steve Urkel's guitar ??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

would've loved to see vinnie (and mark st. john) included in kiss unplugged. cool that he mentions eric carr, ace and peter. vinnie actually happy with life? must've been poppin' some xanax... ;)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What other bands did he decide to sue?
Bye Bye
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

As much as I love Mark St. John, I really don't think he would've fit well on unplugged: all he would've played would be that Heaven's on Fire acoustic version and the leave, leaving lots and lots of people scratching their heads in utter confusion (you must admit that for the longest time, Gene and Paul appeared to be doing their best so people wouldn't remember him. Wasn't until KISSology Volume 2 that they sort of gave up, AFTER HIS DEATH). Would've been sweet to see him play in unplugged, but that was more of a historic thing (the old band playing together for the first time in years) than anything else.

And Vinnie... well, I'm sure he would've been invited hadn't it been for the Revenge fiasco.
Last edited by Cernex on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

doublev2 wrote:What other bands did he decide to sue?
To my knowledge the only band he sued was KISS. He later sued a variety of people and companies (I think Chrysalis mainly, but don't quote me on that one), but not bands.

At least that's what I think...
Follow me on Twitter
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Yeah, I dont' think he sued any other bands, just record companies, publishing companies, etc.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Yes Cernex...I understand that it was mainly done for the original four, but I guess I'm just a completist. :) He also could've played Thrills In The Night and that would've made it a little more legit? ;)
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

The problem is that for some time now Bruce and KISS overall (and I think even Mark said so once or twice) say that it was in fact him (Bruce) who played lead guitars on Thrills In the Night, NOT Mark.
Follow me on Twitter
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

The only songs I've ever heard mentioned that Bruce played on Animalize were Lonely Is The Hunter and Murder In High Heels
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I heard mark say he plated thrills in the night. I also heard the tune didn't make creatures as they liked I still love you better. Reports also that one or two vv tunes didn't make creatures too including bots and others.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

betrayed

what's the storoy about Thrills in the night ?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

All I heard it was written for creatures and it was one too many power ballads for one record.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Yes doublev I heard the same thing... that Thrills was originally intended for Creatures until it was finally used on Animalize. Listening back the Thrills solo definitely sounds like Mark...
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

poserboy71 wrote:
Genebaby wrote:... I think he really burned his bridges with them after as I think he would be unfortunately excluded from any Kiss reunions of past members live on stage. He's become like the black sheep of the family dammit. Maybe that could be his new makeup design, the black sheep!
Would his makeup look like this ??? :

That would piss off the liberals.

Yeeeeeahhh :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

PinkWiz wrote:The only songs I've ever heard mentioned that Bruce played on Animalize were Lonely Is The Hunter and Murder In High Heels
doublev2 wrote:I heard mark say he plated thrills in the night. I also heard the tune didn't make creatures as they liked I still love you better. Reports also that one or two vv tunes didn't make creatures too including bots and others.
I THINK (can't tell for sure because the audio is sort of muffled in my speakers for whatever reason) that he did not play Trills in the Night on this interview. Maybe you guys have better luck with the audio and can actually tell if he says so or not. If he didn't, PLEASE do tell.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Follow me on Twitter