Doug Aldrich Talks About Auditioning to Replace Ace Frehley in KISS

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

Doug Aldrich Talks About Auditioning to Replace Ace Frehley in KISS

Post by metatron »

It's - 3 Turds of the Coin. Nevertheless Doug Aldrich gets asked about Vinnie Vincent. Doug seems like a straight up guy.
@ 42 minutes in Doug gets asked, DID VV SAVE KISS!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: Doug Aldrich Talks About Auditioning to Replace Ace Frehley in KISS

Post by metatron »

That Mark Cicchini is a JACKASS. He has an opinion. WOW!, So does the the rest of the world. & the thing about OPINIONS is that they are like ASSHOLES. EVERYONE HAS ONE & THE ALL TYPICALLY STINK.....JUST LIKE Mark Cicchini. WHAT A WANKER!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Doug Aldrich Talks About Auditioning to Replace Ace Frehley in KISS

Post by Genebaby »

Doug is a super cool, very talented but obviously down-to-earth kind of guy. He's a class act.

Pretty cool that he got to audition for KISS, and at such a young age, no wonder he didn't get the gig, but hey, what a great experience.

When I went to the US I went to the Guitar Centre on Sunset Bvd and then across the road to Sam Ash. Met a great guy there, Ron I believe, who knew "Douggie" from waaaay back, and I think he was Doug's boss at some point. So we talked about that for a bit, and Ron also had broken his ankle pretty damn bad, as I was nursing my recently broken one at the time. Great guy, great store.
IMG_4171.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG
Commander in chief - VVF Army