Mickey Thomas from Starship

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

Mickey Thomas from Starship

Post by poserboy71 »

I've been hanging on Youtube lately :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: and have been watching recent concert footage of Mickey Thomas' Starship.

Mickey is in his early sixties and when you A/B his voice now with his performances in the 1970's, he comes across AS GOOD or stronger than he did over thirty years ago.

It would be cool to hear Mickey and our boy Vinnie work together . Mickey still has incredible range. Mickey would rip the shit out of the Invasion tunes .
Check this shit out !!! :

I'm going to see him next Tuesday March 15. It should be a killer show !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
DarrenD

Re: Mickey Thomas from Starship

Post by DarrenD »

Mickey Thomas has always been one of my favorite singers. He can sing HIGH even to this day at 60-something years old. Starship/Jefferson Starship has a lot of great tunes.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I absolutely loved his song Stand in the Fire from the movie "Youngblood"... So awesome!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Far out! He is still amazing like Dio was! Incredible! Dream Theater get first dibs on him though since La Brie can't sing the way he did in the 90's! :P :P :D :D :D
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(