Scott Board on Vinnie

Post by VikingVVFan »

Surprised?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Scott Board on Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

Listen from 18:55 for the Vinnie stuff.

Wow, Vinnie really is a complete douche isn't he? No band, and excuses but he strings people along that he has all this sorted all the time, but of course, nothing happens.

Check it out, Scott has a new album out, Vinnie doesn't, and this interviewer is just gushing about Scott's music, a real artist who really puts out a product.

Sadly, it all completely gels with what we already know and have seen (and not seen) about Vinnie. Vinnie is nothing but puff. He's just hot air.

Let's remember everyone, there's not band. There's always no band!

It seems Vinnie basically flaked on Scott when he realised that Scott was an actual pro musician who wasn't gonna stick around with nothing going to happen forever, rather than the tour ready setup he was told about. He had to go as Vinnie was so unprofessional and it wasn't going to get better.

Imagine being Scott. The work he put in to be ready to do gigs, singing the songs Vinnie wanted, the way he wanted, all for nothing.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

"Its not there. He wanted to hide it".

Very telling.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Good to hear his side.
I'm surprised it started so long ago.
For the regular observer it looked like it was started and finished over 2 days, but no.
But like he said, any press is good press.....I'd nevere heard of him.
Hopefully he got some new fans out of it.

......aaaaaaaand I hope Faysal is watching and learning.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, I couldn't beleive how long it had been going for as well, which kinda makes what Vinnie did even worse!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

not one person wants previous VVI albums vocals changed.. what a waste of time . Then when he falls out with the current singer which is certain to happen especially around any time to pay him, then VV will go back and record over the current singers vocals. a never ending recording of the vocals of the singer he doesn't like. Ironically the only singer who really criticizes Vinnie publicly is Robert who Vinnie loves. I remember he did the same thing with Robert and in magazines was talking of re-recording over Robert's vocals with Mark's. Weird stuff.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You can't make this stuff up!!!