Latest post from Vinnie Vincent

News and information from 2018 onwards
BengalWACO

Re: Latest post from Vinnie Vincent

Post by BengalWACO »

LOL Vinnie charging 200 for being a "member" of his Facebook page. I love watching the VV dumpster fire. Dude just doesn't get out of his own way and obviously has unresolved mental issues.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

All MTV was set up from different shows. I have never once talked about 'rotation ol' hahaha hahahaha hahahahahaha .

Headbangers Ball was one show but all the day and night were different shows with a host or VJ as they called it. There wasnt just a non stop MTV with no shows. I couldn't give a shit about your weird rotation figures I am talking absit what I saw. Reason to Live was hardly on any show. Crazy Crazy Nights I barely ever saw yet Forever and Hide your heat and lets put the x in sex were on a lot, Forever way more. Just talking from my expericee. The only fact I am talking about is from what I saw.

then you say 'what I know is I think you dint' have MTV at all'.. errr what I know is I think? so you know you think hahaha hahahahaha

gasslogihting troll

Luxor wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:19 am
doublev2 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:02 am Reason to live wasnt on MTV much (or hardly ever) and I never heard it on Radio in USA. A bit in UK.
most Kiss in the 80s were not on the USA radio. Maybe a tiny bit on Rock stations. I listened to all I could get Z Rock and I even had long range radio.

Hide Your Hesrt was on Headbangers Ball a lot and was on other shows. It was on enough that I got sick of seeing it. Upto you if you believe me. I was obsseesed back then so was my whole life.

As for magaizines so much of it is wrong. They were famous for it and corruption etc. But I do believe the figures you put up from my experience .Hide Your Heart however was a big MTV song in Rock shows and a bit in top 40.

:D Oh my goodness. Hilarious!! You can't deal with the facts.

and HYH being on Headbangers doesn't mean its in rotation still.

What I know is I think you didn't have MTV at all. You've shown you are in complete opposition to reality, what MTV reported to the trades & what I remember from watching MTV all the time.

Go post on other KISS boards and ask how much Reason To Live got played. How Dial-MTV had to change the rules etc.

Funny you also claim to listen to Z-Rock but you tried to deny Vinnie songs played on there. Damn, those pesky trade magazines always showing you are full of it.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dumpster fire. Vinnie's career and credibility in two words.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:32 am All MTV was set up from different shows. I have never once talked about 'rotation ol' hahaha hahahaha hahahahahaha .

Headbangers Ball was one show but all the day and night were different shows with a host or VJ as they called it. There wasnt just a non stop MTV with no shows. I couldn't give a shit about your weird rotation figures I am talking absit what I saw. Reason to Live was hardly on any show. Crazy Crazy Nights I barely ever saw yet Forever and Hide your heat and lets put the x in sex were on a lot, Forever way more. Just talking from my expericee. The only fact I am talking about is from what I saw.

then you say 'what I know is I think you dint' have MTV at all'.. errr what I know is I think? so you know you think hahaha hahahahaha

gasslogihting troll
I guess he sure wasn't talking about Me when he made this personal attack. All he can do is lash out personally when he is proven wrong time and again: this is the end of my arguments with a stupid person. see you. no more for me on this tread=DoubleV

And there he goes again, he doesn't care how many times a day the videos were played everyday. All he claims that matters now it seems is headbangers. Or now is it he claims only his experience matters of what he remembers and reality doesn't matter at all?

Now he claims "show" nonsense. What garbage is that?! How far does this guy have to dig and dig and dig?

he's proven he didn't watch MTV back in the day
He's never read trade magazines
knows nothing about the music business
breaks his word in how few hours??

He's also obviously read many KISS books on the matter.

Remember this is the same one who claimed he listened to ZRock all the time and he never heard VVI although that's not reality

And he claimed Boyz was never played and that video was in wonderful rotation on MTV.

I wonder when he finally got MTV at his house? In the 90's. Because he sure wasn't watching in the 80's or his memory is just awful.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

BengalWACO wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:04 pm LOL Vinnie charging 200 for being a "member" of his Facebook page. I love watching the VV dumpster fire. Dude just doesn't get out of his own way and obviously has unresolved mental issues.
It's pretty stupid. But regardless, nothing will change the fact that he saved KISS. That KISS had to go back to him again for saving (1991). That he put out 3 incredible albums (one held back so dissolving Enigma couldn't screw it up). Who cares what's happened since then

Kiss hasn't put out anything worth a damn since then. Ace has put out alot but has anything came close to 1989's "Trouble Walking"? No

But look at reality: Kiss got away with ripping off fans for hundreds of millions of dollars. Memorex Stanley lip-synches and then the band and their manager lie about it.

And yet some fans who know they are being totally conned and scammed still paid to see that MIME show. Talk about a dumpster fire and gullible fans.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i've never been accused of lying that I watched MTV hahah. hahaha. Thats as funny as it gets. You actually think I didn't eatch MTV and are making up watching it for some reason hahaha . So funny. I really wish I could see a photograph of you to see what soneone like you looks like hahah.

Someone who rips into a dead drummer in Eric Carr saying they know for a fact what they thoiught is pschopathic. Paul Stanley is in his 70s He has nothing to prove. I don't know if he lip syncs or doesnt but he is a senior citizen. Leave him alone. But i forgor luxor you kniow whats in his mind and you know 100 percent of the time he is jeolous of Vinnie Vincent lol
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:40 am i've never been accused of lying that I watched MTV hahah. hahaha. Thats as funny as it gets. You actually think I didn't eatch MTV and are making up watching it for some reason hahaha . So funny. I really wish I could see a photograph of you to see what soneone like you looks like hahah.

Someone who rips into a dead drummer in Eric Carr saying they know for a fact what they thoiught is pschopathic. Paul Stanley is in his 70s He has nothing to prove. I don't know if he lip syncs or doesnt but he is a senior citizen. Leave him alone. But i forgor luxor you kniow whats in his mind and you know 100 percent of the time he is jeolous of Vinnie Vincent lol
Its obvious from your posts you weren't watching MTV all the time as you claimed or your memory is just horrible. It's one or the other. Maybe you went over to a friends house and watched occasionally. But as terribly as you have completely botched KISS' video play, its pretty apparent you weren't watching daily like you've claimed. Again, that or your memory is just completely awful. its one or the other. You also seem to have trouble with alot of things. Your "claims" are always shot down. Then you try and trash the trades, you name it because reality doesn't match up with what you've made up.

Oh no, someone pointed out the reality of Eric Carr being miserable in KISS etc. The guy who covered up his hotel room windows with aluminum foil and hung out nude in a completely dark room. Eric had lots of problems. You can bet Paul contributed to alot of those problems.

Paul Stanley's ego and his ability to lie to save face knows no bounds. Paul went to a shrink for how many years and the shrink ripped of $1M or more from KISS. The shrink did nothing to help Paul but he did allegedly make threats of what he would do if he wasn't given or helped on such matters. He even made the band pay him in cash because he wasn't paying child support.

Paul isn't just jealous of Vinnie. He is pretty much jealous of everyone. That's why Paul has to constantly put down others to make himself look better (in his mind).

Isn't this the thread where you "claimed" you weren't going to respond to me? Can anyone believe anything you say?
this is the end of my arguments with a stupid person. see you. no more for me on this tread=DoubleV

With DoubleV, his "word" doesn't last long at all. And he sure loves the personal attacks. Especially when the "stupid person" has proven him wrong on pretty much everything and back up with mic drops.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nothing will change the actual fact that Vinnie is a laughing stock and has taken his career backwards on many levels. The best he can hope for now is to die and we'll see how these actions are remembered then.

People may soften once he's gone. While he's still here and doing stupid things he'll get called out on them.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:18 am Nothing will change the actual fact that Vinnie is a laughing stock and has taken his career backwards on many levels. The best he can hope for now is to die and we'll see how these actions are remembered then.

People may soften once he's gone. While he's still here and doing stupid things he'll get called out on them.

Regardless of some of the stupid things he does now, it seems like he will always be remember as the GUY WHO SAVED KISS. Just like DoubleV pointed out.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Please ban this vile troll. The Eric Carr stuff is beyond belief. Why have this sort of talk here?
Luxor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:52 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:40 am i've never been accused of lying that I watched MTV hahah. hahaha. Thats as funny as it gets. You actually think I didn't eatch MTV and are making up watching it for some reason hahaha . So funny. I really wish I could see a photograph of you to see what soneone like you looks like hahah.

Its obvious from your posts you weren't watching MTV all the time as you claimed or your memory is just horrible. It's one or the other. Maybe you went over to a friends house and watched occasionally. But as terribly as you have completely botched KISS' video play, its pretty apparent you weren't watching daily like you've claimed. Again, that or your memory is just completely awful. its one or the other. You also seem to have trouble with alot of things. Your "claims" are always shot down. Then you try and trash the trades, you name it because reality doesn't match up with what you've made up.

Oh no, someone pointed out the reality of Eric Carr being miserable in KISS etc. The guy who covered up his hotel room windows with aluminum foil and hung out nude in a completely dark room. Eric had lots of problems. You can bet Paul contributed to alot of those problems.

Paul Stanley's ego and his ability to lie to save face knows no bounds. Paul went to a shrink for how many years and the shrink ripped of $1M or more from KISS. The shrink did nothing to help Paul but he did allegedly make threats of what he would do if he wasn't given or helped on such matters. He even made the band pay him in cash because he wasn't paying child support.

Paul isn't just jealous of Vinnie. He is pretty much jealous of everyone. That's why Paul has to constantly put down others to make himself look better (in his mind).

Isn't this the thread where you "claimed" you weren't going to respond to me? Can anyone believe anything you say?
this is the end of my arguments with a stupid person. see you. no more for me on this tread=DoubleV

With DoubleV, his "word" doesn't last long at all. And he sure loves the personal attacks. Especially when the "stupid person" has proven him wrong on pretty much everything and back up with mic drops.
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:38 am Please ban this vile troll. The Eric Carr stuff is beyond belief. Why have this sort of talk here?
How many replies have you made after you said you were going to stop in this thread?

You are the one who calls people names and posts disinformation constantly. Look in the MIRROR. You are projecting.

Beyond Belief? Its out there. I know you don't know much at all about KISS or the band but Eric is not a "Saint".

Peter Criss talked about Eric being reduced to sitting in his hotel room naked with the blinds all drawn, drinking and refusing to come out. Alot have been on the record about Eric and his problems. You have no trouble actually trashing Vinnie all the time. But nobody should talk about Eric's problems?? hmmm

In reality, this has zero to do with Eric Carr and everything to do with you being called out with facts for posting false things continually.

Maybe you should start your own facebook group and charge $200 a person! That way you can ban anyone who points out everytime you are wrong.
beano

Post by beano »

Instead of arguing with this absolute fucking prick, why don’t you just outright ban him? Its delusional clowns like Luxor that turn this place into a complete and utter shitshow.

Luxor probably molests little children.

Only a pedo could be this deluded

Over and out

The Beans
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
beano

Post by beano »

Luxor is a pedo
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
VVDimebagVV

Post by VVDimebagVV »

Luxor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:51 am
Genebaby wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:18 am Nothing will change the actual fact that Vinnie is a laughing stock and has taken his career backwards on many levels. The best he can hope for now is to die and we'll see how these actions are remembered then.

Regardless of some of the stupid things he does now, it seems like he will always be remember as the GUY WHO SAVED KISS.
Yes and Jake E. Lee saved Ozzy right?
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

VVDimebagVV wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:44 pm
Luxor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:51 am

Regardless of some of the stupid things he does now, it seems like he will always be remember as the GUY WHO SAVED KISS.
Yes and Jake E. Lee saved Ozzy right?
Was Ozzy "Dead" when Jake E Lee joined? I don't recall that.

Kiss on the other hand were completely dead. Unable to tour the states the 2 albums prior to COTN and the tour before that they lost millions (1979). On top of that their album sales were in the toilet with 200,000 being shipped for The Elder and 50,000 being returned. Kiss was in the ground with dirt being shoveled on their grave.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ozzy was never as big as Kiss. He was never marketed to commercial middle school market. Glam Rock died a death ansd all that went with it. Kiss were going to die just because all giant bands or singers that revolve around 'fads' die off.

Kiss fan base when they turned to 80s rock was a different fan base, they were very uncoool with the metal audience like Iron Maiden and Judas Preist guys and of those metal guys in school would bully the hell out of you if you had a lick it up shirt on. Kind of actually hard to figure out how kiss pulled off the mid 80s but they did somehow
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:37 am Ozzy was never as big as Kiss. He was never marketed to commercial middle school market. Glam Rock died a death ansd all that went with it. Kiss were going to die just because all giant bands or singers that revolve around 'fads' die off.

Kiss fan base when they turned to 80s rock was a different fan base, they were very uncoool with the metal audience like Iron Maiden and Judas Preist guys and of those metal guys in school would bully the hell out of you if you had a lick it up shirt on. Kind of actually hard to figure out how kiss pulled off the mid 80s but they did somehow
another laughable take as usual.

Kiss died because they put out 3 weak albums. You were laughed at in school during that time period. You weren't laughed at when COTN and LIU were out. Kiss were back.

Of course we all know how screwed up KISS' certifications are but lets look at Ozzy

Blizzard 1980 5X platinum
Diary 3X
Bark 3X
Ultimate 2X
No Rest 2X
No More 4X
1995 Ozzmosis 2X
2001 Down To Earth 1X

Yeah, KISS was sure much bigger than Ozzy. They sold far more from 1980-on.

Of course middle school kids never listened to Ozzy or wore his t-shirts. And there wasn't a huge show on MTV that featured Ozzy that young kids loved. Far more successful than GSFJ

and Ozzy's music isn't featured in movies, commercials and sporting events all the time.

As usual, you are so right. Kiss was much bigger than Ozzy and Ozzy never appealed or pushed on "kids". :roll: :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Lux baby is no more. They can get the board going but these characters like Lux and Sphinx and whatever are way too inflammatory and seem to have no social cues and graces.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the Eric Carr slander was insane. Thsnk god . not proud of myself for even talking to that 'mtv rotation freak' lol
Bye Bye
BengalWACO

Post by BengalWACO »

Luxor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:20 am
BengalWACO wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:04 pm LOL Vinnie charging 200 for being a "member" of his Facebook page. I love watching the VV dumpster fire. Dude just doesn't get out of his own way and obviously has unresolved mental issues.
It's pretty stupid. But regardless, nothing will change the fact that he saved KISS. That KISS had to go back to him again for saving (1991). That he put out 3 incredible albums (one held back so dissolving Enigma couldn't screw it up). Who cares what's happened since then

Kiss hasn't put out anything worth a damn since then. Ace has put out alot but has anything came close to 1989's "Trouble Walking"? No

But look at reality: Kiss got away with ripping off fans for hundreds of millions of dollars. Memorex Stanley lip-synches and then the band and their manager lie about it.

And yet some fans who know they are being totally conned and scammed still paid to see that MIME show. Talk about a dumpster fire and gullible fans.
Luxor I can't disagree that for that period LIU until Revenge were, IMO, Kiss gap of very good albums. COTN will always be special to me in my heart. That being said, as a musician myself, I find it very disturbing that an artist who is known as Vinnie is can make an honest comeback if he were to decide to but he doesn't want to IMO. I think he is just taking opportunities to make quick moneygrabs from folks that still hang on to the hope he once again will be productive and prolific. It is such a shame to me that someone with great ability has let themselves become this. He has much to offer IMO.

Peace
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie possibly once had something to offer, but these days he's just dangling carrots at us, relying on his past glories. As glorious as they were, the glories were short lived though, and it's all wearing thin.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

always a couple of suckers joining the bandwagon. anyone who putting money up better be careful. No one is getting paid and then a fake dodgy legal letter coming your way
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie contineus the madness, as apparently you can pay your fee to get into his otherwise free Facebook group, but still be denied if you don't meet his standards.

Nice Vinnie, nice.....
418851537_1684776142048710_3504784446181266611_n.jpg
birnie

Post by birnie »

Vinnie doesnt meet my standards, and he's not allowed into my Facebook Groups
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

birnie wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:30 am Vinnie doesnt meet my standards, and he's not allowed into my Facebook Groups
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly!!!

Reminds me of those very valid posts about how our cars are supposed to roadworthy, but many roads are not carworthy!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

so if you pay but Vinnie thinks you have committed slander on other boards do you get a refund? Pretty much this is a huge risk because how would you know what Vinnie thinks of you. Who is going to pay for membership and have the threat of the boot at any given time. that's insane. not one person is going to pay
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

what Vinnie is asking of people is.. PAY HIM TO TELL HIM HOW GOOD HE IS. If you pay him you must only kiss ass and not be seen on any other forums or social media .. hahaha unbelievable
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

meanwhile all the instructions are coming from Vinnie pretending to be Paul Runner. A guy lying about who is telling you not to slander him and pay him to tell him he is good.. but he makes these instructions from a childish attempt at deception.. ccccc..crazy
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

one of these days he will be sued and lose everything .this is borderline fraud
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There will be a few people left in the group, those that attend the show next month, but even they could get booted at any time, same as a person who just paid up for the hell of it, they could get booted. Or you could not even get accepted after paying, and Vinnie's usual MO is NO REFUNDS!!!

I am wondering, is it even allowed on Facebook to charge people to be in a Group, that is created for free etc? How do you report it?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

last time it didn't work. my feeling is when no one pays he will not charge or extend.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

some of people in the group should flag it up to fb as paying for that is surely against the rules
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It surely has to be against FB policy....
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I can't believe he is going down the route of spending all his time on social media booting people again.. It's clear he has no intention of re learning guitar or making any new music.
Bye Bye
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:42 pm one of these days he will be sued and lose everything .this is borderline fraud
Or the IRS will find that he probably never paid taxes on all the money he collects. Everything is paid via PayPal and marked as "gift".. originally via a Stephen Wilkie paypal account (used to anyway).
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:54 am I can't believe he is going down the route of spending all his time on social media booting people again.. It's clear he has no intention of re learning guitar or making any new music.
He can play the guitar just fine.. He just cannot shredd his old solos. He simply doesn't care about playing music anymore.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I would be Happy merely seeing Vinnie play some Acoustic and talking about his Time in Dan Hartman, Treasure & The Warrior Demo's....
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

BigEd wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:30 am I would be Happy merely seeing Vinnie play some Acoustic and talking about his Time in Dan Hartman, Treasure & The Warrior Demo's....
agree. To clarify, when I said he cannot shred his older solos, I mean that he cannot, but acknowledge with some practice he could get that back. I just do not think he cares anymore. He is too busy trolling facebook.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Since returning in 2018, telling us how much he practiced, and four yours later at CF we saw the truth. No band, no songs, just noise.

He is clearly spending too much time online, as Paul Runner, and who knows who else, ruining his own reputation.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I heard zero evidence he can play just fine ? Any examples. I never liked his shredding or anyones shredding
drmoorejr wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:44 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:54 am I can't believe he is going down the route of spending all his time on social media booting people again.. It's clear he has no intention of re learning guitar or making any new music.
He can play the guitar just fine.. He just cannot shredd his old solos. He simply doesn't care about playing music anymore.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Did you see him play acoustic at the genes vault ? Was shocking. He was a session player with hartman.. he booted anyone who mentioned warriror on old board or at least talked about anyone in that band so I am not sure how much he will talk about warrior .

Why doesn't he forget the past and make music?
BigEd wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:30 am I would be Happy merely seeing Vinnie play some Acoustic and talking about his Time in Dan Hartman, Treasure & The Warrior Demo's....
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He can't practice when he has got so much booting to do .
He shits on what talent he had by not practicing but even if he did would it be good. The guy isn't a legend he apeerard on 5 albums officially in his whole life as a bamf member . Treasure, kiss and vvi. The other stuff was session work ..kiss had put out 5 studio albums by 2 years after first release. He has a lot more work to do to be a legend.
drmoorejr wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:45 am
agree. To clarify, when I said he cannot shred his older solos, I mean that he cannot, but acknowledge with some practice he could get that back. I just do not think he cares anymore. He is too busy trolling facebook.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And I am not attacking him as I understand people can retire or go through hard times but Vinnie not saying he quit or lost his love for instrument he is still basically calling himself a.master of guitar . I totally understand that if age was an issue or he just quit I would be like that's cool but the way ilhe Is Still selling himself as a God and the insanity behing booting people for doing things he doent likee is where the criticism comes from ..
But its clear the guy cant play as a pro never mind as some legend . .
Bye Bye
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Well, conversations go on, at least 🤫 Not sure what Vinnie thinks, if anything, about people debating his what-ifs and what-nots. Vinnie might be able to do a good/great album, but he would have to seriously put his mind into it. But yes, I still like that Warrior-stuff a lot! Maybe something like that, Vinnie?
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

We are in a unique position these days regarding the dynamic between musical artists, and us as consumers of the music they produce. Artists can get real time actual feedback from fans without the biased lens of a manager or record company, who either have their own uninformed opinion on what you should be doing, or are acting in their interests and not necessarily yours.

Creating a Facebook group of paying "super fans" who are going to blow smoke up your ass 24/7 (possibly through fear of being thrown out if they dissent in some way) is just stupid. How can you possibly create music with any integrity when all you're hearing is "you're fantastic Vinnie!".

Now granted, some of the views on here (mine included) tend to be critical and ranty, but if you were a reasonable human being, wouldn't you want that kind of feedback to craft your art? Instead of taking it all personally and labelling everyone who doesn't want to pay you $200 as dissenters and trolls, how about finding a way to embrace that feedback and actually listening to ALL of your fans?

Of course there are crazy trolls who are going to just talk shit for the sake of it and those people should be removed/avoided/taken with a pinch of salt. But I do think that most posters on this forum for example, are reasonable human beings, are genuine Vinnie fans at the end of the day, and provide valuable criticism (and praise!) that Vinnie should be taking on board. He doesn't even need to engage, but to remove people from his Facebook group for no reason (I am one of those people), completely ignore the existence of this forum, and then to add a "cost of entry" to said Facebook group is just absolute lunacy. If the majority are critical, shouldn't you at least listen to that criticism, rather than shutting them out completely?

Its a different world compared to 1986 and if I was in Vinnie's shoes, I'd be taking all feedback on board, good or bad, whether that made me comfortable or not. In fact I'd go further than that, and would set up a Skype call with admin on here and a handful of forum members to have an open and honest conversation about what I was doing and would invite feedback. Hey, its your opportunity to put your side of the story and correct where everyone on VVForums is going wrong. Clearly we aren't seeing what you are seeing Vinnie.

No pain no gain, Vinnie. You are setting yourself up for a future of mediocrity by surrounding yourself with yes men. Only giving direct access with you to a small percentage of your potential market is undoubtedly going to cost you dearly in terms of exposure and revenue. Have you not noticed that the only "press" you're getting is negative and full of ridicule?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He does all this because he can't make a record clearly . And I don't put him down if he can't anymore . We all gp through so much pain and heartache that can affect us . I certainly wouldn't put down paul in his 70s not being able to sing ..it's a miracle kiss even played into 2023 and same with Vinnie. If age got in the way or anything it's understandable. What's not understandable is the constant attacks. Lies, deception and scamming of people and only having people around him who boost his confidence to do more of the same .

However it entertaining for sure.

He is not able to make music and all you can expect is a continuation of this weird thing . Having that amateur guy in Nashville Co write music and sing is absolutely the death of his legacy if he does put something out so maybe be careful of what you wish for haha.

It's also so clear that he lied about writing a whole kiss style album or that would be recorded . If he has the songs written he could record the whole album easily on 2 weeks or way less . He doesn't have it . I also don't believe he would even play on his own album
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice post aeroflott, many great points.

I hear where you're coming from Dino. No shame in being a different person today than the 80's, but no, Vinnie tells us he's still a guitar god to be feared, yet gives nothing but false hope and lies in return, while other artists just get on with it, release albums and touring. Next months show will be interesting, if it happens, and in what capacity.
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

Well, I guess I've been booted from Euphoria again. I thought we had until February, but who knows? It sucks, cuz I really do love VV. I'm still really hoping to get to the event, if not this upcoming one, than the next for sure. But I would have loved to see the debut of Faysal, who I think is a great singer who's getting unnecessarily shit on cuz he's not a 'pro'. People forget that Mark Slaughter was an unknown and not a pro too until the 2nd Invasion album.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I was just posting that it looks like Vinnie's Euphoria group is gone, and that's why you may have got the boot if you were one of the 36 left from yesterday.

The deadline had still not passed and if you were able to go to the February show you would be allowed to stay in. It looks like the group, like other things Vinnie has touched before, has imploded.

Hopefully we will get good reports and some audio/video of what happens in Feb as it will be interesting to find out what it is like if something approaching a real live show with a real band actually happens.

We'll see how Faysal goes. I'm not sure why Vinnis suddenly focused on him, he's not the first person around who could have sung for him, but he's all we have for now. Vocally he's no Mark, and even that wasn't good enough for Vinnie so I'm not sure what's good enough about Faysal. It won't be until after the show that we have a better idea maybe.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm told the group is still going so it does seem you got the boot

I'm not sure why I can't see it though, I could yesterday.