Latest post from Vinnie Vincent

News and information from 2018 onwards
Luxor

Re: Latest post from Vinnie Vincent

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:14 pm The continual argument that Vinnie made kiss heavy is absurd.
1. A record is decided before the record the direction. The label and band sit down and think of the sound and a suitable producer to get that sound
Remember, this coming from the guy who has gotten pretty much everything wrong when it comes to KISS and Vinnie. He didn't even know what rotation on MTV meant.

As KISS producer Vini Ponci made clear, the direction of the album is determined by the songwriting.

You can try all you want to attempt to dismiss what Vinnie did because you hate him.

They recorded 6 of Vinnie's songs for "Creatures Of The Night". No telling how many more were written for that album. Vinnie had by far the biggest influence on the direction of that album, just like LIU.

And after so many failed KISS albums, and they were forced to bring Vinnie back for "Revenge", 10 or more songs written with Gene and how many ever written with Paul and KISS is back to sounding more like COTN/LIU than anything since then.

And when Ezrin came in to do GGR&R that didn't have the balls Revenge had at all.

Just like MJJ's 4 Killer songs didn't have the balls of COTN/LIU

and KISS certainly didn't have those balls for the albums in between.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I know what rotation on MTV is haha. I also know vvi was virtually never in MTV especially not in 1988. Headbangers ball a few times and nightmare in elm ste
You are the person who was saying vv sold as much as aerosmith at one stage . It's so clear you have zero idea of anything. Also a lack of understanding how things were in the 80s when I was a vvi fan in middle and high school. As I said love kills got a bit more play when slaughter took off well over a year after split up. But hardly any and I only ever saw one person in my life in a vvi t shirt and never at the hundreds of concerts I went to back then . Hardly any school kids knew vvi. The only ones who did in 1988 remember him in 1986 with a blown out wig .
Luxor wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:22 am
doublev2 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:14 pm The continual argument that Vinnie made kiss heavy is absurd.
1. A record is decided before the record the direction. The label and band sit down and think of the sound and a suitable producer to get that sound
Remember, this coming from the guy who has gotten pretty much everything wrong when it comes to KISS and Vinnie. He didn't even know what rotation on MTV meant.

As KISS producer Vini Ponci made clear, the direction of the album is determined by the songwriting.

You can try all you want to attempt to dismiss what Vinnie did because you hate him.

They recorded 6 of Vinnie's songs for "Creatures Of The Night". No telling how many more were written for that album. Vinnie had by far the biggest influence on the direction of that album, just like LIU.

And after so many failed KISS albums, and they were forced to bring Vinnie back for "Revenge", 10 or more songs written with Gene and how many ever written with Paul and KISS is back to sounding more like COTN/LIU than anything since then.

And when Ezrin came in to do GGR&R that didn't have the balls Revenge had at all.

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

You crazy . Any song can be recorded in any style . I love it loud could be a made into pop it they want. Creatures sound was established long before Vinnie . That's how it works. You think they just show up and the producer says wholly shit we have a heavy album. Plus lead guitar solo will not add or take away heaviness . You are the most stupid person I ever met
doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:49 am I know what rotation on MTV is haha. I also know vvi was virtually never in MTV especially not in 1988. Headbangers ball a few times and nightmare in elm ste
You are the person who was saying vv sold as much as aerosmith at one stage . It's so clear you have zero idea of anything. Also a lack of understanding how things were in the 80s when I was a vvi fan in middle and high school. As I said love kills got a bit more play when slaughter took off well over a year after split up. But hardly any and I only ever saw one person in my life in a vvi t shirt and never at the hundreds of concerts I went to back then . Hardly any school kids knew vvi. The only ones who did in 1988 remember him in 1986 with a blown out wig .
Luxor wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:22 am

Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What were the 6 Vinnie songs on creatures ? Lol

I am calling out total bullshit. Most stupid people don't even understand the engineer and producer role .

Vinnie yes has an influence on lick it up but making creatures a heavy album absolutely not at all. Not even close or possibe and he was a cheap session musician who had every little success as a session musician in his 20s never mind his own material in his own band which was non existent

Luxor can you answer this ?

Why if vv so amazing did he

1. Not get his own project out in his 20s during the 70s?
2. If he was so heavy why not heavy metal records before kiss?
3. How was he able in your opinion make creatures heavy as a session musician playing guitar solos on less than half the songs and no rhythm?
4. How did he influence the sound of creatures before he met kiss?
5. How did his 3 songs on creatures make the other songs heavy ?
6. What did the producer do on creatures exactly
7. What did the engineer do on creatures exactly ?
8. How did Vinnie tell gene and Paul to make a heavy album before they met ?

Lol
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:49 am I know what rotation on MTV is haha. I also know vvi was virtually never in MTV especially not in 1988. Headbangers ball a few times and nightmare in elm ste
Your direct quote of you being utterly clueless about MTV rotation is in my signature.

Now you are even back to telling made up stories about video play etc. Sorry, reality has been posted straight from the trades showing you are utterly Full Of S**T`

As far as Aerosmith, I'd love to see that. You make stuff up all the time.

In reality, what was said is VVI was supposed to be the opening act on the "Permanent Vacation" tour and Chrysalis screwed that up.

That Time Of Year and Love Kills were on MTV at all times of day in 1988. You are back to making up BS that's already been shot down.
Love Kills was also a huge hit on Dial-MTV and hit #1 many times.

Everyone knows you hate Vinnie and you will make up anything and everything to try and discount how popular he was. Notice you've never once been able to back up any of your fake claims.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:52 am You crazy . Any song can be recorded in any style . I love it loud could be a made into pop it they want. Creatures sound was established long before Vinnie . That's how it works. You think they just show up and the producer says wholly shit we have a heavy album. Plus lead guitar solo will not add or take away heaviness . You are the most stupid person I ever met
More total and complete nonsense.

You sure project stuff. And thankfully we've never met! But you sure are talking about yourself.

So when Bob Ezrin and KISS wanted to do a heavy hard rock album and they failed. hmmm But they knew the plan. They just couldn't deliver it. Once they couldn't deliver, they went to the horrid "The Elder" concept.

Also, if you knew anything about Kisstory, you would know Paul and Gene were looking to Bob Kulick to guide them. They didn't know what they were doing with Killers (with MJJ at the helm).

What is the only difference from the 4 killers wimpy tracks and COTN, Vinnie coming in. That's it. Them recording 6 of his songs. Them leaning on Vinnie.

But if in your mind you think those 4 Killers tracks sound anything like what is on COTN, you go with that!

I seriously doubt you've ever been in a recording studio your entire life. And certainly not with anyone from KISS or their connections.

You've shown you don't know anything about radio & promotion, MTV and rotation etc. You've shown you know nothing about KISS. For some reason, you keep coming back for more.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:01 am What were the 6 Vinnie songs on creatures ? Lol

I am calling out total bullshit. Most stupid people don't even understand the engineer and producer role .

Vinnie yes has an influence on lick it up but making creatures a heavy album absolutely not at all. Not even close or possibe and he was a cheap session musician who had every little success as a session musician in his 20s never mind his own material in his own band which was non existent

and yet LIU and COTN sound pretty close to the same album

You seriously don't know the 6 songs Vinnie penned that were recorded for COTN? How many times has that been covered around here?
I know you've shown your lack of KISStory knowledge is pretty non-existent. But anyone who is even allegedly the slightly Vinnie fan could easily answer that one. Especially since the other 3 are mentioned in the COTN box set. Maybe one day you can save up and purchase a copy.

And even in there Bob Kulick talks about them leaning on him ... a nothing session musician. Gene and Paul didn't have the goods so they expected Bob to help deliver. But nothing he did was good enough.

You also trying to shit on Vinnie and acting like why would they lean on him. Because he delivered. Pretty simple.

I call total BS on you and all your nonsense

Next you will try and go back and act like Vinnie and then 10-12 months he wrote with Gene and Paul and all the time in the studio with them etc and all the songs they wrote had no impact at all. Lets hear some nonsense about, well they only used 3 of his songs on Revenge so he had nothing to do with the sound.

But for a guy to claim COTN and LIU don't sound similar.... there's no hope. I really think you are just trolling.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie Paul runner charging 200 anyal fee at euphoria jajaj exactly like spider at double v . Past repeating and he will get exactly no one to pay . Unbelievable. Again spending his time not making new music
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes creatures and lick it up close to same because same producer . That's how it works. Producer is the single biggest influence to the band sound . They are in control.. the boss if the album . You made my argument for me . The producer is brought in to decide the direction and the engineer delivers it . Like director of a film.

Luxor wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:11 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:01 am What were the 6 Vinnie songs on creatures ? Lol

and yet LIU and COTN sound pretty close to the same album

You seriously don't know the 6 songs Vinnie penned that were recorded for COTN? How many times has that been covered around here?
I know you've shown your lack of KISStory knowledge is pretty non-existent. But anyone who is even allegedly the slightly Vinnie fan could easily answer that one. Especially since the other 3 are mentioned in the COTN box set. Maybe one day you can save up and purchase a copy.

And even in there Bob Kulick talks about them leaning on him ... a nothing session musician. Gene and Paul didn't have the goods so they expected Bob to help deliver. But nothing he did was good enough.

You also trying to shit on Vinnie and acting like why would they lean on him. Because he delivered. Pretty simple.

I call total BS on you and all your nonsense

Next you will try and go back and act like Vinnie and then 10-12 months he wrote with Gene and Paul and all the time in the studio with them etc and all the songs they wrote had no impact at all. Lets hear some nonsense about, well they only used 3 of his songs on Revenge so he had nothing to do with the sound.

But for a guy to claim COTN and LIU don't sound similar.... there's no hope. I really think you are just trolling.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

People who don't record have zero idea what a producer is . It's the person who is in charge of the style of music and delivering that with an engineer . Vinnie as a session soloist has zero influence on that . Or micro at best . Vinnie had no experience in delivering any sound like creatures of the night . I doubbt he could even come close to that's production
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv will force singer to sign life away to vv. Singer won't do it then singer toast . Unless singer has some collateral he will be toast . Vv using him for free studio . The moment singer mentions money vv will freak out on him and it's over
Bye Bye
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:55 am Vinnie Paul runner charging 200 anyal fee at euphoria jajaj exactly like spider at double v . Past repeating and he will get exactly no one to pay . Unbelievable. Again spending his time not making new music

Marked down from $500!

- VV Barnum
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

DoubleV has it right Lux baby, but I won't repeat myself as you are stuck in your own reality.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Here is the latest post from crazy Vinnie. I have it on good authority that there are not even a thousand members so it sounds even crazier.

It is down from the $500!he was trying to charge last time, that nobody bought.
FB_IMG_1703909621517.jpg
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:16 pm DoubleV has it right Lux baby, but I won't repeat myself as you are stuck in your own reality.
Yes, I am stuck in what actually happened. And its been backed up countless times. DoubleV is in an alternate universe where facts and other things have no bearing.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:58 am Yes creatures and lick it up close to same because same producer .

and yet they sound nothing at all like "Killers" do they??? Amazing, same writers, same producer etc. What was the only difference??

and of course your silence on them not being able to produce a hard rock/metal album in 1981. They had a producer who could have delivered. They knew what the label wanted. Only problem, they didn't have the people who could deliver the songs.

That's why they dropped the hard rock/metal album after they couldn't deliver.

It must be wonderful to ignore reality.

and did MJJ return for Revenge? And yet Revenge is the closest thing to having KISS "back" since LIU.

and just like on Killers, Bob Ezrin didn't have that "sound" until after Vinnie. Just like with Killers/COTN we know how they sounded pre-Vinnie.

and both times, they tried re-mixing the material to make it sound closer to what they got when Vinnie was the main influence.

BTW- did you ever figure out what those 6 COTN songs KISS recorded of Vinnies???
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

Not gonna lie, I think it's kinda shitty for doublev and whoever else to try to shit on Faysal. He's not a professional (yet), he's a guy who has a pretty great voice and is obviously passionate about this music and this artist we all love. Regardless of whatever history VV has with singers and other band members, Faysal was offered an opportunity that --lets be real-- most of us would jump at, even those of us who know or suspect the likely outcome. I just think it's lame to insult this guy who is clearly on cloud 9 right now, living out his own rock star fantasy. Let him enjoy himself! If you're gonna shit on VV, well, at least Vinnie kinda brings that on himself. But Faysal hasn't done anything wrong other than not being Robert Flieschman or Mark Slaughter.
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

Not gonna lie, I think it's kinda shitty for doublev and whoever else to try to shit on Faysal. He's not a professional (yet), he's a guy who has a pretty great voice and is obviously passionate about this music and this artist we all love. Regardless of whatever history VV has with singers and other band members, Faysal was offered an opportunity that --lets be real-- most of us would jump at, even those of us who know or suspect the likely outcome. I just think it's lame to insult this guy who is clearly on cloud 9 right now, living out his own rock star fantasy. Let him enjoy himself! If you're gonna shit on VV, well, at least Vinnie kinda brings that on himself. But Faysal hasn't done anything wrong other than not being Robert Flieschman or Mark Slaughter.
Madmark

Post by Madmark »

Let's be real here
Mark Slaughter and Robert Fleischman are professional musicians
I do agree that saying anything bad about Faysal is really low (he seems like a nice guy who does mean well) he isn't a professional musician just a guy who has a musical hobby and has fun with it, his voice isn't bad in a Thursday night karaoke sort of way
So the question is does Faysal have to pay the 200 bucks for the facebook group too lol
It's also great to see that luxor is alive and well and living in the alternate plastic hit and MTV world of vincanity have atter luxor old boy
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I've said it before that this Young Man has a Very Nice Voice, were right on the Cusp of either hearing New, Re-Recorded or takes on some Unreleased Demo's and some people would rather "Castrate Him", then give the Guy a Chance !
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

I guess you don't know about all of Vinnie's work in the 70's. Desmond's two albums in the 70's didn't sell shit.
[/quote]

As opposed to all those classic, multiplatinum 70s albums from Vinnie? Say what you will about Desmond Child, but the man has his prints all over a gazillion hugely popular songs, which is more than can be said for VV.

By the way, that's NOT a dig against VV. It's calling out a board member who is clearly living in the same world of delusion that he accused everyone else of living in. Even if some of them are living in Fantasy Land, but at best, you're one of the neighbors.
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

VV LATEST PIECE OF WORK :D
Attachments
414947316_10161368604863086_127827037416032645_n.jpg
414919025_899545175231916_6944582239089363015_n.jpg
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

Huh. I seem to be banned the from Euphoria. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a moderator? I'd at least like to know what I said wrong?
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

Safari4ad wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:05 am Huh. I seem to be banned the from Euphoria. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a moderator? I'd at least like to know what I said wrong?
You pay or you're out ! Your choice
He's kicking people who never said a word......
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Killers was a demo. Eric Carr mentioned they worked hard on the drum sound after that. If you think Vinnie as a session lead guitar player made the sound of Creatures and made it heavy good luck to you, Desmond Child was underground and was touring on his own. Vinnie never had a solo career or his own band in his 20s during the 1970s. Desmond Child achieved a million times more than Vinnie. But good luck. to your beliefs. The producer is hired to come up with the sound of the album. The producer is a a creative controller who higher the engineer and studio that can deliver his or her vision. A session guitar play from Happy Days isn't in charge of the sound of an album lol
Luxor wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:16 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:58 am Yes creatures and lick it up close to same because same producer .

and yet they sound nothing at all like "Killers" do they??? Amazing, same writers, same producer etc. What was the only difference??

and of course your silence on them not being able to produce a hard rock/metal album in 1981. They had a producer who could have delivered. They knew what the label wanted. Only problem, they didn't have the people who could deliver the songs.

That's why they dropped the hard rock/metal album after they couldn't deliver.

It must be wonderful to ignore reality.

and did MJJ return for Revenge? And yet Revenge is the closest thing to having KISS "back" since LIU.

and just like on Killers, Bob Ezrin didn't have that "sound" until after Vinnie. Just like with Killers/COTN we know how they sounded pre-Vinnie.

and both times, they tried re-mixing the material to make it sound closer to what they got when Vinnie was the main influence.

BTW- did you ever figure out what those 6 COTN songs KISS recorded of Vinnies???
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's of my opinion. I respect anyone who likes that singer. I am making a point that the guy is clearly not a rock star in my eyes. In your eyes he maybe and that's fine. The singing in my opinion is poor , you may like it .. fine. It's not shitty for me saying how I think. I don't like Bryan May guitar sound and most people to.
As for Big Ed. Anyone can sound good with the auto tune and ai auto tune switch turned on. Big Ed can sound like Faisal pretty easy but again that's a preference. To play devils advocate here I am not saying the singer is bad I am saying he is not anywhere near as good a the people he is re-recording. Talking about me being 'shitty' .. How do you think Mark Slaughter and Robert think about their vocals being replaced by a kareokee singer cheating with auto tune? That said if you want to hear that that's obviously fine with me. I think it's disgraceful and crazy. But it's surely entertaining .
It's not shitty of me to make a point. Its more shitty to say you think ethically its very cool that vv is recording his old albums again with a new singer and not bothering with anything new.
Safari4ad what would you say if Kiss re-recorded Lick it up with Tommy or even worse a cover band local guitar player who uses software to make his guitar sound in tune or better than it is > Would you say Kiss are jerks for doing that? and to be honest replacing guitar solos is a smaller change than replacing lead vocals.. please answer the question before calling me shitty again.. thanks

Safari4ad wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:06 am Not gonna lie, I think it's kinda shitty for doublev and whoever else to try to shit on Faysal. He's not a professional (yet), he's a guy who has a pretty great voice and is obviously passionate about this music and this artist we all love. Regardless of whatever history VV has with singers and other band members, Faysal was offered an opportunity that --lets be real-- most of us would jump at, even those of us who know or suspect the likely outcome. I just think it's lame to insult this guy who is clearly on cloud 9 right now, living out his own rock star fantasy. Let him enjoy himself! If you're gonna shit on VV, well, at least Vinnie kinda brings that on himself. But Faysal hasn't done anything wrong other than not being Robert Flieschman or Mark Slaughter.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

probably all the leaks you have put up here?
Safari4ad wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:05 am Huh. I seem to be banned the from Euphoria. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a moderator? I'd at least like to know what I said wrong?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

never castrated him. made a point about ethics of removing pro vocalists voices with an amateur . You like him Ed all good. No bother to me. I wouldn't be as critical about him singing his own vocals on new material . I will give everyone a chance all the time . I love being wrong . They can blow me away in the future but not by removing peoples vocals off classic albums. you can love him and that's your choice. You can love the ethics of this and that's your choice Ed. Attempting to gang up on me is also your choice.
BigEd wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:53 am I've said it before that this Young Man has a Very Nice Voice, were right on the Cusp of either hearing New, Re-Recorded or takes on some Unreleased Demo's and some people would rather "Castrate Him", then give the Guy a Chance !
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:47 pm Killers was a demo. Eric Carr mentioned they worked hard on the drum sound after that. If you think Vinnie as a session lead guitar player made the sound of Creatures and made it heavy good luck to you,
Killers was NOT A DEMO! I swear you know absolutely nothing about the band or anything else relatED TO MUSIC.

All your other BS has nothing to do with it. You can't refute reality! Desmond sucked in KISS.

You have to make up false claims that the 4 Killers tracks were demos. They certainly were not demos at all. They sucked. KISS could not have continued with that type of music.

I still don't know if you just make up stuff to be a troll or you literally have zero clue about the band & their history.

Notice you don't respond to Gene and Paul looking to Bob Kulick for guidance and direction on those 4 Killer tracks. Bob was a nobody and also Bob has zero songwriting ability (pretty much). Certainly even less than his brother who can't really write anything decent.

There's Gene and Paul trying to use a half backed session player with no writing ability to guide them, but how in the world would they look to the guy who they recorded 6 of his songs for "COTN". How many of Bob's songs did they record for Killers &/or COTN? ZERO.

How many co-writes did Bob have in KISStory before they leaned on him for direction?

I know if KISS were my band, I would lean on the guy who was one of 4 writers of "Naked City". A complete filler track. But that's what Gene and Paul did.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Safari4ad wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:40 am I guess you don't know about all of Vinnie's work in the 70's. Desmond's two albums in the 70's didn't sell shit.

As opposed to all those classic, multiplatinum 70s albums from Vinnie? Say what you will about Desmond Child, but the man has his prints all over a gazillion hugely popular songs, which is more than can be said for VV.

By the way, that's NOT a dig against VV. It's calling out a board member who is clearly living in the same world of delusion that he accused everyone else of living in. Even if some of them are living in Fantasy Land, but at best, you're one of the neighbors.
[/quote]

Vinnie put out some great product in the 70's. Desmond put out shit product.

I could care less what Desmond's prints are all over. He sucked with KISS and Kiss thrived with Vinnie.

Look how many crap albums of KISS that Desmond is all over. That's why he ended up being Banned For Life from KISS. His work with them pretty much sucked.

I love how the "alternate universe" people try and twist things. Who cares what success Desmond had with other acts. It's irrelevant. With KISS most of his material was mediocre or alienated actual KISS fans.

Have you even bothered to look at the crap he co-wrote with KISS in the 80's?

Asylum - probably by far the worst KISS album of the 80's (if you exclude The Elder which really wasn't a KISS album). 5 tracks DC and the album sucks.
King of the Mountain (with Paul & Bruce)
Who Wants To Be Lonely (with Paul & Jean)
I'm Alive (with Paul and Bruce)
Radar For Love (with Paul and Jean)
Uh All Night (with Paul)

His work on their 2nd worst album of the 80's- Crazy Nights
Bang Bang You (one of the worst songs in KISStory).
My Way
and a song stolen from Foreigner "Reason To Love"

Smashes Trashes - 2 horrendous songs
You Make Me and X In Sex

HITS
Hide Your Heart (Diane Warren probably wrote the majority of it), Actually written for CN and not used
and another filler track from DC "You Love Me To Hate You"

Animalize
HOF (Paul's attempt to re-do LIU)
I've Had Enough
Under The Gun (with Eric Carr also)

As one can clearly see, Desmond's contributions to KISS on 5 albums in the 80's were pretty mediocre.

Gene banned him prior to Revenge and Vinnie was brought back in

But Paul did bring Desmond back for his 2006 solo album "Live To Win". And Desmond had his name on 5 songs. Pretty much all filler from Desmond except the title track but then who knows how much he even contributed to it. He was one of 3 on that one.

So its easy to see what a bust Desmond Child was with KISS

Some will try and act like IWM4LU (with Vini Ponci and Paul) is some big deal. If you like alienating the fan base
or some act like because people listen to it for free on Spotify or some other place that matters.

That reminds me of Netflix acting like if this title would have been in the movie theater it would have translated into $200M at the box office. Which is complete Bs. People watching/listening to something that doesn't cost them anymore is totally different than people who actually pay for the privilege
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dude, you think everything sucks, there is no point discussing.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:01 pm I love being wrong

LOL Really? Because even when presented with concrete evidence you are completely wrong you still will fight it!

But I've never seen someone be as constantly wrong as you are you. Your lack of knowledge of the music industry, KISS, Vinnie etc. I've never seen anyone post constantly but with so little knowledge of the subject
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

because you have never proved anything being wrong. I am talking about giving the benefit of the doubt. If the singer blew me away in the future I would be first to admit it . Not one thing Luxor says is correct but I think Luxor is just having a laugh as it's too absurd. To add to your Killers sounding different to Creatures can you explain the song Creatures of the night. Recorded before Vinnie without Vinnie playing or writing.. Please Luxor explain how Vinnie influenced that song?
Luxor wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:07 pm
doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:01 pm I love being wrong

LOL Really? Because even when presented with concrete evidence you are completely wrong you still will fight it!

But I've never seen someone be as constantly wrong as you are you. Your lack of knowledge of the music industry, KISS, Vinnie etc. I've never seen anyone post constantly but with so little knowledge of the subject
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if you talking to me. I think both VVI albums are good and the original GFH recording Is good.
Genebaby wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:06 pm Dude, you think everything sucks, there is no point discussing.
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:12 pm because you have never proved anything being wrong.]
You are a joke. You've been proven wrong on everything. You've been shown you know nothing about the music business, radio airplay, video play and its been shown you've never read any trade publications.

When confronted with actual radio play or video play etc you tried to dismiss that.

You even laughably claimed "Killers" tracks were demos because you were wrong as usual.

You make up things I've said about Aerosmith and countless other things. You've never once been able to back up any of your claims. Nothing. Nada. But then you've had to have some knowledge of the subject.

You didn't even know about EMI etc. There's 15 threads or more about that because you wouldn't take reality from various trade publications. All you could do is post garbage from Wikipedia and other junk sources.

Shame you can't admit you are wrong since you love being wrong.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Also, lets remember the main difference from COTN to LIU. Eric's drums ... DOWN. Vinnie's guitars UP!

Shame, they weren't smart enough to do that on COTN.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Please answer the question.. How did Vinnie effect the song Creatures of the Night? As it was recorded before he came in and didn't write it?

If Vinnie made the album heavy and good how did he influence that song?

As a side note isn't Exciter similar style to the song Creatures of the Night? To prove a point

Luxor wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:23 pm
doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:12 pm because you have never proved anything being wrong.]
You are a joke. You've been proven wrong on everything. You've been shown you know nothing about the music business, radio airplay, video play and its been shown you've never read any trade publications.

When confronted with actual radio play or video play etc you tried to dismiss that.

You even laughably claimed "Killers" tracks were demos because you were wrong as usual.

You make up things I've said about Aerosmith and countless other things. You've never once been able to back up any of your claims. Nothing. Nada. But then you've had to have some knowledge of the subject.

You didn't even know about EMI etc. There's 15 threads or more about that because you wouldn't take reality from various trade publications. All you could do is post garbage from Wikipedia and other junk sources.

Shame you can't admit you are wrong since you love being wrong.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The producer said they toned down Eric drums on lick it up. As much as I love Eric Carr that drum sound is also in the hands of the producer and engineer mostly
Luxor wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:26 pm Also, lets remember the main difference from COTN to LIU. Eric's drums ... DOWN. Vinnie's guitars UP!

Shame, they weren't smart enough to do that on COTN.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Don't bother trying to explain Dino, he knows the score but doesn't want to admit it. With or without Vinnie Creatures would have sounded the same, but not in Lux's universe. There, unknown guitar players are the musical directors of well established multi million dollar bands.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:00 pm Don't bother trying to explain Dino, he knows the score but doesn't want to admit it. With or without Vinnie Creatures would have sounded the same, but not in Lux's universe. There, unknown guitar players are the musical directors of well established multi million dollar bands.
LOL Sure it would.

Another person also ignores unknown Bob Kulick with no songwriting ability being leaned on by Gene and Paul to provide direction etc. Gene and Paul were completely lost during that time. They certainly weren't leaning on MJJ for that! They weren't leaning on Adam Mitchell.

But then, one would actually have to know KISStory to know about that. Shame you all don't know what actually happened.

I mean, you didn't even know Gene was begging Vinnie to return for Animalize. That had been known since the mid to late 80's. Shocking that Gene would be begging Vinnie to return when he had so little to bring. And yet, they begged him again for Revenge after their label found out why nobody was buying KISS albums (HITS massive failure)

You've got Dino who recently laughably claimed the Killers tracks were demos and the other day claimed Dynasty was one of the best tours when it lost millions and a ton of dates were cancelled including the tour opener.

Some of us know KISStory and others "make it up".
Last edited by Luxor on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

All one has to remember is what Vinnie was doing. This would have easily been the best song on COTN. The album should have been called "Not For The Innocent"

You also don't think KISS heard songs like "Boyz Are Gonna Rock" in 1982 & countless others?

Boyz should have been used on COTN too. It was used on their next album, re-worked as the wonderful "On The Eighth Day"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Luxor. Again please answer my question re: Creatures of the night song and how Vinnie influenced the sound before he was involved?

Not for the innocent is 3 chords .. just saying .. . I would add The Oath is a heavy song Maybe heavier than anything on Creatures. Anyway please answer the question if Vinnie was responsible for the sound of Creatures how did he do it before he was called in? oops you can't
Luxor wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:16 pm All one has to remember is what Vinnie was doing. This would have easily been the best song on COTN. The album should have been called "Not For The Innocent"

You also don't think KISS heard songs like "Boyz Are Gonna Rock" in 1982 & countless others?

Boyz should have been used on COTN too. It was used on their next album, re-worked as the wonderful "On The Eighth Day"
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Killers were early recordings of what became Creatures. Ok not demos technically but if they had appeared on Creatures they would have gotten the creatures drum sound. The way I see it is they were sort of demos of what's to come, but yes technically not demos as they were released as the final master.
Luxor wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:14 pm
Genebaby wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:00 pm Don't bother trying to explain Dino, he knows the score but doesn't want to admit it. With or without Vinnie Creatures would have sounded the same, but not in Lux's universe. There, unknown guitar players are the musical directors of well established multi million dollar bands.
LOL Sure it would.

Another person also ignores unknown Bob Kulick with no songwriting ability being leaned on by Gene and Paul to provide direction etc. Gene and Paul were completely lost during that time. They certainly weren't leaning on MJJ for that! They weren't leaning on Adam Mitchell.

But then, one would actually have to know KISStory to know about that. Shame you all don't know what actually happened.

I mean, you didn't even know Gene was begging Vinnie to return for Animalize. That had been known since the mid to late 80's. Shocking that Gene would be begging Vinnie to return when he had so little to bring. And yet, they begged him again for Revenge after their label found out why nobody was buying KISS albums (HITS massive failure)

You've got Dino who recently laughably claimed the Killers tracks were demos and the other day claimed Dynasty was one of the best tours when it lost millions and a ton of dates were cancelled including the tour opener.

Some of us know KISStory and others "make it up".
Bye Bye
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:57 pm probably all the leaks you have put up here?
Leaks? What in the universe are you talking about?
birnie

Post by birnie »

Everyone's gettin' Das Boot again huh?....for nothing.
Sounds so familiar.
Expect a bump in membership Genebaby

You can watch VV deliverin' the (non) goods from any website/forum.
May as well do it for free here.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Hey Dino, I never Implied that is was You that was Castrating Him, so sorry if you took that as an Insult....I think regardless of Faysal's capabilities, we should just be Happy that we may hear some Music, considering all the Years we have waited !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I would suggest no longer replying/arguing with Lux, he's in his own universe with Vinnie blinkers on. He is a cert to be handing over his $200 per year to stay in a free Facebook group.

Here, he hates everyone and everything that isn't Vinnie in KISS. There is no value to him in the other things many people obviously like about KISS so let's leave him to it.

It's no secret you can get booted by Vinnie for no apparent reason, at that's probably what happened there.

Soon the group will only be Vinnie and Lux anyway, so don't worry about it.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Exactly the same. Paul Runner is Spider. The people have to pay to stay on a fb page like the old dv forum and then they get boot if they do... and no refunds so of he boots you after he charges 200 bucks you are out of luck lol. You have to pay 200 dollars to kiss ass. Remember on dv forum when viinie instructed the people in his group to attack and troll this place .. haha
birnie wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:25 pm Everyone's gettin' Das Boot again huh?....for nothing.
Sounds so familiar.
Expect a bump in membership Genebaby

You can watch VV deliverin' the (non) goods from any website/forum.
May as well do it for free here.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

just writing on here will get you booted. haha
Safari4ad wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:19 pm
doublev2 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:57 pm probably all the leaks you have put up here?
Leaks? What in the universe are you talking about?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sorry If I mussunderstood

BigEd wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:53 am Hey Dino, I never Implied that is was You that was Castrating Him, so sorry if you took that as an Insult....I think regardless of Faysal's capabilities, we should just be Happy that we may hear some Music, considering all the Years we have waited !
Bye Bye