Judgement Day Still Not Sent to Press

News and information from 2018 onwards
teej

Judgement Day Still Not Sent to Press

Post by teej »

Huge surprise.. VV hasn't event sent it off to the vinyl plant .. what did I tell ya
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Judgement Day Still Not Sent to Press

Post by Genebaby »

How do you know this? Was there an annoucement?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
teej

Post by teej »

A direct quote from vv on kiss faq from one of his psyco fb pages

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ahuh!

I never see those and we sometimes get the info afterwards.

How has an album that's been so ready, had the press going crazy for it, had so many listening parites, not gone to press yet? Not that anything needs to go to press, the vinyl would be for collectors later.

Still we wait. Bring on 2024 and we'll see I guess. See nothing. Hopefully I'm proved wrong this time but so far I'm batting pretty good!
teej

Post by teej »

It's not even mixed or mastered yet 🙄

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

But, but, but, it was ready so long ago we were told, and going to press a long time ago, we were told.

Now we are being told something else.

It's like a very long and very slow con.

But for what, to keep the fans without any logic circuits interested?
teej

Post by teej »

As I've said before .. it's never gonna happen

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Even if it does who cares. Bad art work from a "heavy metal album "template run by people who look like rejects from texas chain saw masacre and gloriified mississippi gas station emplloyesss who go to slasher movie conventions dressses as michael mytes...Vinnie has horrible taste now so any modifications to original guitars from hell recording will be a major downgrad just like the appalling drums on euphoria ep. The people who working as mixers or additional engineers / producers writers all look like they own Krispy Kreme franchises at best .. there is zero quality, originality or talent around vinnie and vinnie has proven he has very little ideas or talent ..in a lot of ways he would be better off announcing this record every year for next 20 years and never putting it out.

The only good release would be the original 1989/1990 recoding cleaned up as much as he can and putting it out in cherry red or something. There will be zero interest and zero sales of this insanity he is planning and he won't be able to take what people will have to say about it.

As for new material ..he can't get old stuff out so zero chances of anything..I doubt he has any new material anyway and if he does it will be God awful.

Just saying it how it is
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We hear ya Dino. Vinnie does seem to have horrible taste these days. Look at what he did to his sacred Carvin VVV! Shitty pink spray paint on the wings! I knew there was no God when I saw that blasphemy.

It's been over a decade of "new music is coming" and here we still are.

If the old, but new, songs get released we can only hope they have not been ruined as you describe, but I fear that Vinnie will do a George Lucas on us and ruin things.

Probably not a thing to worry about as we have another good decade or longer maybe for Vinnie to promise us the "new music is coming".

When he croaks, something may actually happen.

Good thinking, if Vinnie passes, who owns his estate, whatever his estate entails?
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:29 pm When he croaks, something may actually happen.

Good thinking, if Vinnie passes, who owns his estate, whatever his estate entails?
He has daughters doesn't he?