2024 - the year of VV?

News and information from 2018 onwards
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

2024 - the year of VV?

Post by strangeways »

https://www.kissfaq.com/forum24/viewtopic.php?t=158026
(Sorry if already posted here elsewhere)
Just posted to that one VV FB page:

A Message From : VINNIE VINCENT
VINNIE VINCENT NEWS!!!!!!!!
hey everyone...there's almost too much to report but I'm happy to say it feels real good.
VINNIE VINCENT GUITARMAGEDDON PT I. JUDGMENT DAY is expecting to go to press in December. This is 1986 on steroids... Blistering off the charts. Its the record I wanted to make. It had to be perfect. It Had to be on my terms and I mixed it until the mixes made me jittery. Nervous. Until they made me sweat.

Robert Fleischman is at his zenith delivering mind-blowing monster vocal performances beyond the imagination. This is Rob's Legacy. You blew my mind my friend.

We will be releasing 3, maybe 4 vinyl singles first to get everyone ready for the year of VINNIE VINCENT INVASION.

Vinyl production is at least 4 months from mastering and I'm hoping we can have the 45 singles long before the album. 2024 will be the year of record in-store signings. We'll be rocking hard so be there if u can...there will be plenty of notice.
I have no release dates yet. So chill and you will know when I know. Expect a follow-up announcement in mid December or early January.
I hate the delay but it is the way it is. There are factors beyond my control.

More mind blowing VINNIE VINCENT NEWS...
I INTRODUCE YOU TO FAYSAL SMILE...my chosen Voice for VINNIE VINCENT INVASION.
I'm extremely excited to bring Faysal into this coveted position. Faysal is a monster voice and a mirror match for thee "monster" himself, Robert Fleishman. I have been working with Faysal in the studio over the last 4 months and He has delivered incredible drop-dead performances. These are not words I thought I'd ever say...but he killed it. I am over-the-top excited with his performances. Faysal delivers the same spine tingling Rob sound I had been searching long for.
Faysal was an uncut diamond many months ago. I knew with my direction i could facet his vocal into a priceless gem and we did it. I stretched his capabilities beyond belief. The result was incredible. The perfect match for Rob. I reinvented the VVI songs around Faysal beyond the original to a fresh area of excitement.
Faysal fits VINNIE VINCENT INVASION like a hand in a glove and I'm truly proud to make this announcement. The VINNIE VINCENT INVASION recordings of Faysal are red hot and from me2u... This is one serious bad ass. A vocal range and incredible tone that kills..

We are set to begin the new recording of ALL SYSTEMS GO... yes! its finally gonna happen.

OUR FIRST LIVE VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SHOW IS:
FEBRUARY 24, 2024.
STARSTRUCK ENTERTAINMENT.
NASHVILLE.
YOU DO NOT WANNA MISS THIS!
Capacity limited.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: 2024 - the year of VV?

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, there is a lot to unpack there, once you can work out what is being said in that jumble of letters. You can really feel that Vinnie is writing this himself, no further proofing and refining, LoL.

So the album is going to press in December, but then it's still 4 months, and there will somehow be 45" singles before then?

Faysal who now?

There is not much, but I found this:

At first I thought he was the guy on the right, but I went back to the start and he's the guy on the left.

And then there is this:

I cannot hear what Vinnie is talking about. This guy can sing, and way better than me, but he seems to be a less talented/able clone of Mark, let alone anything near Robert.

What is going on?

At least we know the famed redoing of ASG is on the cards, but failing changes to the music as per what Vinnie envisioned it to be, rather than what was released, with this guy singing it won't hold a candle to Mark's work on the original.

None of this seems like there is any actual NEW music on any part of the horizon. Just old stuff that we have been waiting a LOOONG time for, and a re-recording of an old album.

Sigh.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Indeed.
We shall see.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes. Mark can rest easy, this can sing, but he's not in the same league.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Sounds like a Mark clone to me. He's good though.
Nothing like Robert.

But yeah, same ol' delays.
And 45's? Who wants those?
Maybe we can all chip in on a 45 to be able to afford it.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This guy can sing, but he struggles in the second part of that clip.
teej

Post by teej »

If you listen to asg demos vv basically sang a guide for Mark to sing .. he didn't have any say in how the melody went .. seems same happening here .. Rob would and did tell him to fuck off and did his own thing .. asg isn't ever coming out again and likely gfh isn't either
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

A 45 of guitars from hell song ? All those songs are long on the bootleg. Not one song I can imagine as a radio edit 45. Not really any song that would be played on the radio. A bit odd but I guess it's about charging 500 dollars each tune.. but non of that will happen anyway . Also I think he is saying the masters will go to the vinyl press in December and wherever he sends them he says 4 to 6 month wait .
Re recording ASG is mad and won't happen ..that singer will be gone long before
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's all madness!! Complete madness!!

2024 will be another year of NOT VV, like we've been having for a looooong time.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That singer is the biggest embankment yet. Like a nightmare from some talent show. He's a karokkee singer at best . Omg !! Asg with his voice will be puke . Absolutely absurd and insulting to put him in same class as Robert or Mark omg
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie can do what he wants obviously but it's totally hideous amateur stuff. Its like the amateur singer that works ad a bank teller and his side job is singing guns n roses songs to piano at a holiday Inn hotel bar on a Saturday night
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That sounds about correct Dino. This guy can sing to a point, but not to the point that is needed here, so it surely will not happen. How Vinnie is able to laud his talents is beyond me.

I was just watching David Coverdale unbox the special Gold Edition of the Purple Album and it got me thinking. Vinnie goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about a vinyl release, while everybody else just gets on with it and releases stuff. It makes no sense unless you realise Vinnie is putting it on as there is no need for this kind of talk. Just do it!!!

The question of where are the digital, non vinyl, releases? They could be out anytime. They could be out now! Where are they?

David Coverdale himself mentioned that this new version of The Purple Album was on iTunes, and he got his from there the night before, and he had CD's to show us as well.

Vinnie seriously cannot punch his way out of a wet paper bag when it comes to doing/acheiving things, but he sure can talk the talk!
birnie

Post by birnie »

2024 - The Year of Announcments
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I'm just gonna throw in my 2 Cents in here....I can understand the Frustrations of some of the Members here in regards to Vinnie's Music being Released but I think your Tar & Feathering this Young Man who actually has a Pretty Nice Voice without giving him a chance, granted he may not be a "Well Known Vocalist" like Robert & Mark but I think if Music is eventually Released, you may be quite Surprised !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Unfortunately I'm basing my thoughts on young Faysal based on what I'm hearing of what he posted. It's not that he's not well known, that no problem, Mark wasn't well known when he started. It's that while Faysal surely can sing, he cannot sing up to the standard of Mark, and there would be sections in the songs all over the album that would not sound great. Vinnie surely doesn't want that, but then again, he's the one singing (no pun intended) Faysal's praises.

We probably are overthinking this and Faysal may be out soon, never having been in. So far everything is just announcement after announcement. No products, no viable live performances, just announcements and crap.

Still, we wait.

This year could have been the year of VV. So could have 2022, and so on and so forth.

There are only so many years left in the guy, I hope he pulls his finger out soon and gets on the reality train that everybody else is on.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

4 songs on his band's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@Thebuddzmusicofficial

He's not a bad singer. But of course nothing is gonna happen.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He may not be bad but who the hell wants to hear him re-record All Systems Go? What a joke. Like karaoke. He certainly isn't mark Slaughter never mind Robert and rock music is about more than a voice..you invest in a person equally. This is a joke but yes it won't happen anyway .

pullitt wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:47 pm 4 songs on his band's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@Thebuddzmusicofficial

He's not a bad singer. But of course nothing is gonna happen.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

As always vinnie announces the announcement. He needs to.just release but he never will because the only thing he has is announcements.
As for record store signings.. omg ouch signing a 45 of the song heavy metal poontang ? Not sure that's going to be a big draw lol. I dj 45s only so love them but come on?? He thinks he can sell a 45 for 500 each..he's probably calculated each song on guitars from hell as a 45 will make him a million dollars if sold as a 45.
45s are big in vintage dance scene but vinnie ain't in that scene
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If vinnie knew how much all systems go would get ridiculouled with that half baked boring singer he wouldn't do it . If he wants to put the songs out as country pop tunes with a pretty girl singing I would get it a little..but not just re recording asg with a substandard version of mark ..not saying mark is amazing but he had some star quality and his vocals actually were something new on asg ..even kerrang said so and obviously he went onto sell double platinum record on his own with that voice in a period when Rock music was dying .
Vinnie should actually make cheesy County pop songs not try to go back and.make half baked version of vvi which will fail big time
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Making a brand new record with the new signer is ok but covering asg will be a huge disaster
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He said he had new material at the Ed trunk interview including a kiss album style ..if he did why the hell would he bother re recording all systems go ? He obviously doesn't have any new material. Pretty obviously
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Again, he can sing, but he can't sing VVI, he can't do what Mark can do. This makes me realise how lucky they were to get Mark. Vinnie found some amazing talent in Mark and Bobby, and treated them like dirt.

ASG with this guy is a terrible idea, because he won't be able to cover the high notes Mark did, and it's a stupid, pointless thing to do.

He has new music was probably lies. That was so long ago and there is nothing but old stuff.
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I wonder who paid the bill

"VINNIE VINCENT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello everyone.
Here are some fun pictures of a fantastic Saturday, October 14, 2023 with Faysal and his family.. Sister Ellen Smile. and great friend Kurt Tobler hanging out and vibing at Maggianos in Nashville.

It was a great day discussing VV music, upcoming new albums, tours, shows, video plans for the new JUDGMENT DAY, and the release of Faysal's debut in recording and video. Electricity was in the air.

VINNIE VINCENT INVASION JUDGMENT DAY GUITARMAGEDDON is coming....
Hard Rock VINNIE VINCENT 🎸🎸

-Vinnie Vincent via Stephen Wilkie"
Attachments
392951938_732412828901067_4475730312280244179_n.jpg
392940905_732412752234408_8556409496347862768_n.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Like Christmas, Judgement Day is coming. Only I am positive Christmas will arrive. We wait, and wait, and wait and wait.....

Sure Vinnie, re-record an album with Faysal, let's hear how that sounds, and try to find a point in it? Will there be a second ASG tour to go with it?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

OMG, I just found out that Vinnie's good friend Kurt Tobler is an Australian guy who had purchased a $275 ticket, along with airfare etc for the postponed Vinnie weekend. So apparently Vinnie has kept the show $$$ and Kurt paid for at least his own dinner.

Will wonders never cease.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm going to chase this up/find out more.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

I have a confession to make: I'm just jealous that it was Kurt Tobbler instead of me, that's why I say all this negative stuff about Vinnie not doing anything musically.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, now we know a possible scenario of what can happen if you have a ticket to one of these and then it's moved and you're from another country and still need to travel.

Hopefully I'll find out all about this soon. I just figured Kurt was some random Nashville guy.

I'm sure you could pay something similar and get to hang with Vinnie. It's basically how these "events" function, as a meet and greet. Have you thought about attending?

I'm annoyed that Vinnie does nothing musically no matter what, it's a crying shame!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, the proof may just be in the pudding, Faysal is teasing us for a "big show" on Feb 24. I feel like it's before CF happened, and Vinnie might have actually done all the things he said he would.

So here we are again, another countdown to an event that could be great, but could also suck balls.

https://fb.watch/nNCCpiB4GS/?mibextid=ZbWKwL
metatron

Post by metatron »

save it for prosperity
Attachments
394263861_340796934988911_1389565074669669072_n.mp4
https://fb.watch/nNCCpiB4GS/?mibextid=ZbWKwL
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 149 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice work Dannii.

It seems Faysal is allowed to say he's in the VVI, which is a big thing.

Vinnie let Neil down, will he do the same with Faysal, and whoever else is in this band, and will he then do it all over again to other people, again?!

Only time will tell, but I'm breathing properly, not holding my breath one little bit. LoL.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If the singer keeps his mouth shut he will have 6 months at best
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So you're saying he should't sing? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He's already announced the big show in February and that he's in the VVI.

He sings in the style of Mark, not Robert, which is surprising considering Vinnie's feelings about the two albums, but it wasn't Mark's fault he was so good looking and sang so great and that singers get a lot of attention in general, LoL.

I wonder how Faysal does singing the first album material? That was the biggest shame, that Robert left before any live performance with the VVI.
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

I was reading the comments on the Euphoria FB page, and I'm noticing that Rosie Luck is kind of conspicuously absent. I wonder if she's still part of the inner circle, or another casualty.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't mean to disrespect the singer but having a mark Slaughter copy re record mark Slaughter vocals is interesting haha. In my opinion he's not anywhere near as good as mark . I am talking sound wise not Technically as Technically I don't really worry about as most of my favorite singers weren't Technically amazing.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I played someone with musical knowledge the clip of Faysal singing Love Kills and they thought it was very good. Thjey are good at critiquing singers.

Until I played them the original with Mark singing. There was no comparison. Faysal did an ok job, but you can tell he can't do all of what Mark does. For 35 years Mark Slaughter has been the gold standard and he would just be almost impossible to beat, and why would you anyway, as has been mentioned a million times. It's pointless.

Is Vinnie re-doing all the guitars, bass and drums too? Is Vinnie able to re-record the album as per his vision, or will it just be vocals? We'll probably never find out as it will never happen, but it's fun to guess.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:29 pm I'm sure you could pay something similar and get to hang with Vinnie. It's basically how these "events" function, as a meet and greet. Have you thought about attending?
I was being facetious of course. I don't feel like paying to be in somebody's presence, unless it's a concert. I also never travel for bands. Maybe if I had more dough and spare time, but even then I really doubt it. Meet and greets sometimes encourage an unhealthy behaviour from a music artist to not do any music, but engage in endless spin, like in this instance.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, gotcha, you didn't put any LoL's or faces or anything, so I thought you were kinda serious, but also wondered about it.

Paid meet and greets aren't the best at all, though this seems to have ended up a little bit different, and there is surely more to the story.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

metatron wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:52 pm save it for prosperity
Thanks. I'd like to ask you to save his VVI singing demo, not least of all because I can't view that.
metatron

Post by metatron »

pullitt wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:41 pm
Genebaby wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:29 pm I'm sure you could pay something similar and get to hang with Vinnie. It's basically how these "events" function, as a meet and greet. Have you thought about attending?
I was being facetious of course. I don't feel like paying to be in somebody's presence, unless it's a concert. I also never travel for bands. Maybe if I had more dough and spare time, but even then I really doubt it. Meet and greets sometimes encourage an unhealthy behaviour from a music artist to not do any music, but engage in endless spin, like in this instance.
Agree pillitt. I fucken hate the concept of paying for a meet & greet. Really! fuck that in the ass to the power of infinity. No different to paying for a prostitute. At least with a prostitute (to paraphrase Andrew Dice Clay), 'i get to drop my load in her presence'. There is more chance of $tanley, $immion$ and Cu$ano blowing me individually or as a group combo (toss my salad someone) - for free than me paying them to meet them. Lick that up fuckers!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

metatron wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:37 am
Agree pillitt. I fucken hate the concept of paying for a meet & greet. Really! fuck that in the ass to the power of infinity. No different to paying for a prostitute. At least with a prostitute (to paraphrase Andrew Dice Clay), 'i get to drop my load in her presence'. There is more chance of $tanley, $immion$ and Cu$ano blowing me individually or as a group combo (toss my salad someone) - for free than me paying them to meet them. Lick that up fuckers!
LOL with DP :-)
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

I don't know about prostitutes. I imagine they can feign more attention for the same price. It wouldn't be right to demand the same kind of attention from an m&g artist, because I don't wanna have sex with them mostly because of the age & gender gap, let alone my prior commitments. So the whole thing feels kinda wrong since prostitution is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about m&g. Gotta hand it to Vinnie though, he can feign attention like nobody in the business. He seems to be treating the paying fans really well even if the prices are steep.

PS: it's pullitt, like in the song Full Shredd: "Who kills the fatted cow? Oxen wait to pull her plow - Pull it."
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:04 am
LOL with DP :-)
Lick it up,
Gives good headstock,
Meat & eat ...add what every meme you wish to it.
Attachments
VVFF give good headstock Demi Hawks - Demi Hawks Vs Mammoth Ma.png
VVFF give good headstock Demi Hawks - Demi Hawks Vs Mammoth Ma.png (421.37 KiB) Viewed 39212 times
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL Fratello!
birnie

Post by birnie »

Well done !
Or is it the leaked cover of the new album ?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie would have to pay me to have me meet and greet him.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I hear that!! He'd get good value for his $$$ as well, I could play him complete songs!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:51 amLOL Fratello!
birnie wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:19 am Well done !
Or is it the leaked cover of the new album ?
Not leaked, more like gushing!
Attachments
VV FF AZG album .png
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL, By the eye expression you can tell that the headstock is toughing the gag reflex LOL
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Well now!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(