Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

Post by Genebaby »

Let's see what happens when it's December and there is nothing? Will there be another expensive listening party in 2024, with a late 2024 release date?

Make a liar out of me Vinnie, do it!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Re: Vinnie Vincent's 'Judgement Day': New Album Set for November Release - Will It Ever Arrive?"🎵🎸

Post by birnie »

The only thing giving me hope is that, if my memory serves, that Robert F said he had some vocals on un upcoming VV release.
Where was that?
birnie

Post by birnie »

From his facebook page :
"I haven't been on here for a while, but i've been kind of busy.. hope everyone is doing well.. as can be..
Working on my new Electronic album with vocals Emotional Atlas.. I want to be done within three months.. I have a art show coming up October 14th in chicago area Hinsdale..
I believe in October Vinnie Vincent's invasion album will be coming out also.. which I'm on there .so take care..
⚘️⚘️🙏⚘️⚘️
GOD'S LIGHT"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, he said he "believes" Vinnie's album is coming out in October. This is, sadly, far, far different from KNOWING that the album will be out.

He's like the rest of us, completely in the dark, and knows as much as we do, ie, what Vinnie says. And what Vinnie says is not often what happens.

More than happy to be proven wrong, but the history is there.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Yeah, for sure.
I had a look at the comments on facebook.
Someone asked if it was new recordings and Robert gave it a heart emoji.
...then i noticed he heart-ed every single comment , so who knows ....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It won't be new stuff. Robert can't sing the way he could in the 80's and that's what Vinnie wants.

Actually they are a perfect match for each other still, as neither can do what they did in the 80's. Robert's singing is toned down, and Vinnie's playing is really toned down in quality, so new stuff would work!!

But this won't be new stuff, just old stuff. One day. Maybe even in our lifetime. Maybe....
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

How do we know Robert can't sing like he used to? Also not a chance he would do it anyway. He already pulled out of one show
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's been brought up before, with him even I think. He cannot do vocals like the 80's. He doesn't sing that way, can't sing that way.
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:02 pm
If you go to 2:25 mins into this Youtube Clip. Eddie Truck talks about hoe KISS have not for-filled order for a show KISS did in New Years show they did in Dubai two years ago.
Gene & Paul have taken a page of out of the VV box fiasco on how to rip fans off.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, the Dubai stuff is terrrible. From what I know it's the company that does that stuff, Gene and Paul or KISS never do merchandise, but companies like Winterland do t-shirts for tours etc, and the one they used for Dubai have not come up with the goods.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

So Ed knows less than nothing about this, yet generates content about this.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He would surely know how the music "business" works, and that Paul and Gene, or any band like them, don't sit at home in between gigs stuffing mailbags with merch people have bought. What influence they can exert I don't know, but it would be nice if it was made right.
metatron

Post by metatron »

pullitt wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:25 am So Ed knows less than nothing about this, yet generates content about this.
The point being, yer ok, VV is a schmuck. At the same time he doesn't have the corporate machine, outsourced or otherwise looking after his interests (may that be merchandising, gigs, etc) And yes one can argue that VV doesn't have these things cause of the way he conducts his affairs. (we are all familiar with the many aliases VV assumes when ruining the VV business) Still, VV could never have the corporate monster machine driving the Vinnie Vincent brand like KISS have.

Thing is KISS do have (apparently) all their ducks in line, yet in 2023 they are still fuck ups.

Just interesting to note
birnie

Post by birnie »

Did I misss something?
Where in there does it say November ?
I know he said by the end of the year......but.
Might have had an old man moment right when they said it?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I thought we were told October, back when the newest listening party was being held.

I'm not holding my breath for anything this year, but miracles could happen.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:50 pm I thought we were told October, back when the newest listening party was being held.

I'm not holding my breath for anything this year, but miracles could happen.
It doesn't matter anymore. Vinnie was a great musician, great song writer.. back when he cared. He doesn't care anymore. He is too busy telling people (as "Paul Runner"), who are his fans to "go fuck themselves" if they question if the album will come out... instead of just concentrating on music. Vinnie puts more energy trolling Facebook than playing and writing music.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sadly this is true. Vinnie "Paul Runner" Vincent doesn't care about the music, he probably never has for a couple of decades, as he's spent that long doing the trolling and lurking on websites that talk about him.

Rather than building up his own name/image. Instead he's been tearing it down, and much faster since his "return".

The one lucky thing is that this, being old music, would have decent playing, if he's left it alone. Imagine hearing actual new music? What a horror story that would be!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't think it will come out and if it does will be crazy expensive and not good. Just being honest . The only good version of this record would be the 1990 version with Andre Labelle
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

For sure! It has to have Andre on drums, or it will be a pile of garbage compared to what it could have been.

A bit like George Lucas, there has been a lot of time for Vinnie to ruin what was a classic. I fear the worst.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

I've sort of lost the plot with this release (or more likely, not been paying attention).

Can someone tell me in layman's terms what this album is? A rehash of old tracks we've already heard? Or completely new music?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

aeroflott wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:31 pm I've sort of lost the plot with this release (or more likely, not been paying attention).

Can someone tell me in layman's terms what this album is? A rehash of old tracks we've already heard? Or completely new music?
Guitars from Hell being officially released 25 years later
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And hopefully it's not been fucked with and ruined in the meantime!
birnie

Post by birnie »

I havent listened to that in ages. Wasnt it only 4 or 5 tracks ?
birnie

Post by birnie »

..I'm thinking of Euphoria. Duh....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

LoL!!! Euphoria was basically demos that got released. Let's see what we get this time, if anything.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Nothing will come this year - shortly before the release date there is another message from Vinnie that it's not working for some reason. And if the album comes out, it won't be newly recorded stuff, but the well-known demos will be defaced with drum machines. How long have we been here in the forum now? Has anything useful come from him from the beginning until now? I'm tired of hearing announcements all the time and in the end nothing comes out of it except crap! Look at the Creatures Festival - in my opinion, what he organized there was a real disaster. It would be better if he had left it alone, then at least there would still be some legendary status. I find it so sad what he did and still does to all of us. He plays with our hopes and our dreams. But the fact is that it simply hasn't delivered anything really useful anymore - not to mention the prices and what he wants to charge for everything when he shows up and signs autographs. I'm really annoyed about these constant new announcements without actually delivering anything. I just wanted to hear or see him play properly again! But if the record turns out like his last live performance with Ace and Bruce, then he really should leave it alone.

Wolfi
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think you nailed it Wolfi. Nothing but crap is the reality of what Vinnie has been delivering.

He has completely lost any legendary status he once enjoyed due to leaving the public eye and leaving us all wondering. Now we wonder no more, and what we have seen is not good.

It seems Vinnie is happy to be told he's great by suck-ups, while the rest of the world laughs at what he is today, while we lament what he could have been.

To all his detractors of old he has fulfilled their prophecy, while destroying ours.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Going off history, it's not looking great....but....it really is an opportunity to do something right.
I cant stand listening to demos, and there's actually some good stuff in there
If all he's doing is re-releasing old music, Do it !
Get it done and mixed (with the drums)
I'd like to hear it.
I know I've gone on about it a bit in other threads, but that version of Truth that OneFinger did...I've listened to that at least 20 times.
It's a good mix ! With zero vocals, and it's still a good listen. A realllly good listen.
If we had 10 of those... with vocals..i'd be a happy camper
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, I'm with you, I barely listen to Euphoria, you can tell it's not quite finished or fully realised, just released quickly to have some product. It's cool for the collection, but isn't up there with the two albums, and the third we've been waiting eons for!

I wanna say "Hey Google, play Judgement Day by Vinnie Vincent", and hear "Ok, Judgement Day by Vinnie Vincent, playing from your YouTube Music Library", and then hear that album!!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Please do not get me wrong! I've always been a huge fan of Vinnie and I think I know that he can write really great songs - but he just hasn't done anything with his talent. I'm just disappointed that so little comes from him and that it drags on like chewing gum until a demo or a remix or whatever actually sees the light of day! He could have done so much more, I just don't understand it at all!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I think each of you knows the feeling of being here in the forum every day with a glimmer of hope that there will finally be something new to report or new songs will appear. Every damn day I search the internet to see if Vinnie will finally get around to making a name for himself. And then: nothing - absolutely not for years, decades. Then he announces new things over and over again and a flame grows in me, now the V-Master is coming back in its old form. And then again nothing... hopefully there will be a record with finished songs and maybe something new from him. Didn't he say he had enough material to fill a completely new awesome KISS album? Where are these songs? I would love to hear that
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We hear and get what you're saying Wolfi. We are all pretty much the same I'm sure.

Vinnie can do awesome work, but he seems to choose the opposite for a long time and it's not a good look, just more tarnish on his already not great reputation.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

wolfgang161272 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:13 pmAnd if the album comes out, it won't be newly recorded stuff, but the well-known demos will be defaced with drum machines.
Now don't be giving him any ideas! )))
birnie

Post by birnie »

Agree with eveything.

I saw the event was pushed to Feb, somewhere in another thread....does that include the release ? Were the 2 tied together?
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

birnie wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:19 pm Agree with eveything.

I saw the event was pushed to Feb, somewhere in another thread....does that include the release ? Were the 2 tied together?
Most likely the event got pushed because no one paid to go... I know A LOT of people in the groups, none of them were going... They (Vinnie and himself only) claim it was because of Neil's event being on the same day, of course I do not believe it. Vinnie is running out of cash cows....
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It does seem that the steam of these pricey events is running out.

The guy who had the white/gold VVV I think it was spoke about one of the last ones, he was being pressured to go due to low ticket sales.

It makes sense though. They are always the same basic thing, hanging with Vinnie for lots of $$ and always in Nashville.

Vinnie needs to stop this nonsense, put a real band together, like he's says, and go on a REAL tour.

Bring back the magic, not this which is making him a laughing stock.
teej

Post by teej »

Well .. it's groundhog day again
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:15 am It does seem that the steam of these pricey events is running out.

The guy who had the white/gold VVV I think it was spoke about one of the last ones, he was being pressured to go due to low ticket sales.

It makes sense though. They are always the same basic thing, hanging with Vinnie for lots of $$ and always in Nashville.

Vinnie needs to stop this nonsense, put a real band together, like he's says, and go on a REAL tour.

Bring back the magic, not this which is making him a laughing stock.
You mean Bob Morris? He is the one who bought the guitar that was in the "Love Kills" video. Well there were two in the video. The guitar had a broken headstock (re-glued)... Bob is a great guy.... I feel Vinnie is using him. I been to three events with him... Again Bob is a really good guy and even he (I suspect) is kinda wore out on the immense spending that Vinnie pulls him into. Vinnie will not be playing with any band and he has no desire to play even "Love Kills" ... he used to tell Nina (and probably Rosie) that he only wanted "EASY KISS SONGS" like "Lick It Up" to play. Because I believe he absolutely does not practice one bit. I guess he could also have arthritis ... but still Eric Clapton has issues and yet he still plays. Vinnie lost his work ethic and would rather watch Fox News all day from his couch.

Edit: Just to add, He can still play guitar... he doesn't want to re-learn his older stuff, which requires practice.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm not sure if it was Bob, as with this guitar there was a bit of confusion (surprise, surprise!) as to it being autographed or not. It really seemed like there were too of them. The guy in the video I saw was saying things like he was being begged to come along to the next party, but he passed. Something along those lines.

Vinnie's desires to play the easy stuff goes comepletely againts his 80's grain, and what his mouth has been spouting to us about his shows and appearances. The checks his mouth was writing didn't get cashed and it has been sad to see.

I'm not sure he can play the guitar anymore. He knows his way around the fretboard, but he plays like a beginner who has no direction and idea of what they are doing. He doesn't seem to be able to play anything "meaningful". This may be from pure laziness on his part, which by itself is sad enough, but compounded by his hype of his abilities it is making him a joke.

Stuff up the release of this album, if it ever is released and it will be more of the same. Nobody will be surprised, the world will keep laughing and the fans will be disappointed.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

teej wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:40 pm Well .. it's groundhog day again
It's a bit like that isn't it? Vinnie is a combinationof groundhog day and the boy who cried wolf!

I'm going to release an album!

I'm going to play full songs with a killer band, watch me!

I'm going to release an album!

I'm going to play full songs, watch me!

It's getting old. Older than Vinnie himself even.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Judgement day has come and gone.
Still nothing.
Judgement concluded.
Long live the judgement!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The release will be 2 or 3 songs if it happens . I think his plan is to release one album in 4 or or 5 mini releases. Probably each vinyl 500 dollars plus and a signed one for 5000
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Everyone heard guitars from hell and the bootleg will be better than a drum machine 2023 half baked amateur fest
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, it will be interesting if the "new release" is ever released and it has a shitty drum machine, we will be able to compare it to the originals.

Much like Star Wars. So much crap that Lucas injected into the originals to make them better, but making them worse. This could be the same.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:04 am Yes, it will be interesting if the "new release" is ever released and it has a shitty drum machine, we will be able to compare it to the originals.
He recorded multiple versions of guitar parts for at least the Euphoria songs. He could combine them in a weird different way and add drum machine and say it was always intended to be like that. Who're we to disagree? It's his music. His bread for the butter.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Andre did real drums. If Andre's drums are not on there then we are getting crap from Vinnie, not the good stuff.

He might release that later as the "Ultimate Judgement Day" album. Hear it like it was meant to be!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Magoo Metal,
Yer - it's a thing.
Attachments
MV5BYjM0MWE4MjAtMDVhYi00NzJlLTkyYmYtNGQ1MGFmNTQ5MjIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMwOTY2NTI@._V1 VV_.png
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

I would buy the new "Creatures Of The Night" deluxe box set, if it wasn't so expensive 😕 Maybe I'll buy it, if I find it cheaper, second hand. What about Lick It Up 40th anniversary box set? Hmmm🤔
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

YES! A LIU anniversary box set. Where is that? I didn't do he Creatures one, but I'd be more interested in an LIU one.

The video at the start of this thread has gone Private it seems, bugger.