Vinnie Vincent new message

News and information from 2018 onwards
VLADIMIR

Vinnie Vincent new message

Post by VLADIMIR »

"
A Message from VINNIE VINCENT :
Hey everyone..
WOWOWOW!!! I am so overwhelmed with the outpouring of birthday wishes. You guys are soooo amazing...so great and I love❤ all of you!!.
It was so kind of you to think of sending these messages and i loved reading them all.
Its weird...but I don't think in terms of age-years. I never did. I feel the same energy level...if not more than i did during the KISS years. I was 30 when i joined KISS. it still seems like yesterday. What's even more strange to me is that I'm at my creative peak and my most prolific period yet. In that way, I've changed. There's a cornucopia of music flowing from me that ive never witnessed before and I'm documenting it all with plans to release everything in the near future.
I have an elite music team who have been in trenches with me recording and near finishing 4 albums of material. The BEST VINNIE VINCENT IS COMING.
VINNIE VINCENT INVASION JUDGMENT DAY GUITARMAGEDDON PT I is coming first. THE OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT ROBERT FLEISCHMAN NITROGLYCERINE FIRESTORM IS COMING SOON.
STAY TUNED STAY LOYAL AND STAY VINNIE VINCENT 4EVER!!
I will see you all at the VV ROCKTOBERFEST on OCTOBER FRIDAY 13TH WEEKEND, STARSTRUCK ENTERTAINMENT.MUSIC CITY NASHVILLE.
About 10 (Amazing bands) at an amazing venue. This will be A METAL ROCKOUT WEEKEND and YOURS TRULY...will shreddout with some serious talent.
Be there guysgirlsand whoeveruwannabes We are ONE/WE ARE ALL!! AND WE ARE THE POWER!!!
ROCK-HARD & LOVINUALL♥️
VINNIE VINCENT🎸🎸
TICKETS at
WWW.VINNIEVINCENT.COM
#vinnievincent #VinnieVincentInvasion
#VVI #cadence #ashtonblake #tatteredsons #leodukemusic #shannonquinn #contagan #poettheband #minuteaftermidnight #themidnightdevils #josieawards #localmusic #nashville #musicfest #party #nashvilerocks #starstruckentertainment"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie Vincent new message

Post by Genebaby »

A few thoughts.

On the new music, we shall see, we've been waiting and waiting already and it sounds like it won't be out before October!!

The list of bands at the event looks less than amazing. If I was actually going I'd be annoyed that they were all there playing. I have zero interest in seeing them, and probably most Vinnie fans too. I guess they are all mostly Nashville natives, which is nice, but this doesn't seem like a match made in heaven, just a way to offer more than what Vinnie will be doing, as he always over promises and under delivers.

How did I not notice this before, but nobody should be buying anything on Vinnie's website as it is NOT SECURE!!!!!

VV not secure.jpg

http://www.vinnievincent.com/ is the full address.

Add the s in front of http for a secure website that protects transactions and it is a no go.

https://www.vinnievincent.com/

I'm not sure how long that's been the case but I do like to check these things and I would not be making any purchases or anything of that nature on a site that did not have it's security certificate.

Even this place, which asks no money from anyone is secure, it's just the way things should be. And that goes triple for sites doing commerce!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

I agree 100 %
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:34 am A few thoughts.

On the new music, we shall see, we've been waiting and waiting already and it sounds like it won't be out before October!!

The list of bands at the event looks less than amazing. If I was actually going I'd be annoyed that they were all there playing. I have zero interest in seeing them, and probably most Vinnie fans too. I guess they are all mostly Nashville natives, which is nice, but this doesn't seem like a match made in heaven, just a way to offer more than what Vinnie will be doing, as he always over promises and under delivers.

How did I not notice this before, but nobody should be buying anything on Vinnie's website as it is NOT SECURE!!!!!

VV not secure.jpg

http://www.vinnievincent.com/ is the full address.

Add the s in front of http for a secure website that protects transactions and it is a no go.

https://www.vinnievincent.com/

I'm not sure how long that's been the case but I do like to check these things and I would not be making any purchases or anything of that nature on a site that did not have it's security certificate.

Even this place, which asks no money from anyone is secure, it's just the way things should be. And that goes triple for sites doing commerce!

The handler for the actual form is a third party site that's TLS (PayPal: https://www.paypalobjects.com/)

But yes most sites do not use http (port 80), unless its to redirect to HTTPS (443 (usually)).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh good, I've never bought anything, but these days it's strange to see a site that isn't all secure, it just makes sense and is offered by the ISP, so it's a no brainer to do it.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:41 am Oh good, I've never bought anything, but these days it's strange to see a site that isn't all secure, it just makes sense and is offered by the ISP, so it's a no brainer to do it.

agree
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If he's at his creative peak now why Isn't he putting out the music he is making rather than a 33 year old recording? 33 years before guitarmageddon was first recorded would have been 1957. It's like releasing a recording from 1957 in the year 1990.. before the Beatles lol.
If he has new stuff that he is proud of why not put it out hahahhahaha. Putting out old stuff is easy ans should be quick. We heard since 1995 guitarmageddon coming and every year since he came back in 2018 he said coming haha

Vinnie has to stop announcing. .the only reason he announces every year Is.he knows it's not happening. Why not make the announcement the record is out not coming lol.

It's totally delusional and if he was at his creative peak he would jump to get new music out like all other musicians. Sad
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And why guitarmageddon part 1 haha
. Just get the thing out and then get your so called music out. It's part 1 so if the very unlikely situation.he gets it out he still has something else he can announce for another decade.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That really puts it in perspective. Vinnie's claim to be at his creative peak us pure bullshit, just like all the announcements we have been getting abotu music for over 5 years. No music. No box sets. Nothing creative. Creatures Fest showed there was no creative left, along with the lies of the show he would be doing, so it's pretty much all bad.

Unless there is a massive shift in another direction there is not much hope for a change.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

doublev2 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:05 pm .... he still has something else he can announce for another decade.
He's is NOT going to live another decade if he doesn't start taking care of himself.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm surprised he's alive now!!!! He hasn't been taking care of himself for a long time.
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

Source : KISSFAQ
Attachments
image.png
image.png (16.8 KiB) Viewed 4406 times
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Valid reason tbh.

Vlad's link is a bit small, see if this works...
image.png
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Isn't this the similar event Vinnie was going to help out with, cancer fundraising, and pulled out?

I guess he's not going to help out with this one? Just move his event, which is no big loss to anybody.

Still no new, or old new, music.
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

Thanks Shramiac for enlarging the pic.
Genebaby, yes it's the same event he pulled out last year. No mention of him helping out. I guess he rescheduled his event because nobody was going to show up. Much more interesting line up at Neil's event for sure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You're probably right Vladimir, the interest in Vinnie's events have been waning more and more each time. He needs to do something real. If all he does until he dies is these things it's just a waste.

He's not showing us this creativity he speaks about. He's not going to use some of it do play a set of actual songs and music (for once) to benefit cancer.

Talk is cheap, and Vinnie is cheap, so I guess they go hand in hand.

Neil on the other hand, is not cheap, so his event is much more interesting, and for a good cause.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He will be liable for any security breach of anyone's information. Big big financial implications of running a non secure website
Genebaby wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:41 am Oh good, I've never bought anything, but these days it's strange to see a site that isn't all secure, it just makes sense and is offered by the ISP, so it's a no brainer to do it.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It is very dodgy to not have a secure site these days, but hey, I'm sure Vinnie and his minions know what they are doing!
teej

Post by teej »

I strongly doubt he is selling much of anything on his website .. his prices are as deluded as he is
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He might not be selling much, but he's trying to! At those crazy prices!

Too bad he won't be helping raise money for cancer this weekend since he moved his event.

Is he just going to sit at home while this happens, and he could be there?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:51 am Isn't this the similar event Vinnie was going to help out with, cancer fundraising, and pulled out?

I guess he's not going to help out with this one? Just move his event, which is no big loss to anybody.

Still no new, or old new, music.
Holy Crap, it's going to start soon, but check out https://www.creaturesfest.com/ for what is going on to help with cancer research. I just saw something about it in my Facebook feed.

Someone is going to perform the LIU album in full and Bruce is down to play Alive III? Ace will be there playing with multiple bands and Sisters Doll will be back from Australia.

This is a lot like Creatures Fest, from the people that brought us Creatures Fest, except......where is Vinnie? He moved his event so he could stay home this weekend. Probably for the best, he can't compete with someone playing LIU in full, or Alive III, or any songs at all. It just more proof of what kind of person he is, and how he cannot play. Better to stay home than a repeat of last years Creatures Fest.

On a side note, I bumped into the Sisters Doll guys before seeing Extreme in Sydney last month. Nice guys, had a bit of a chat with them about what they have done with Peter and being at Creatures Fest with Vinnie. They mentioned something about Vinnie keeping other artists waiting for a photo shoot or something (a blurry memory), but they did mention what we all know, the change of timing for Vinnie to "perform" before Vixen, really screwed them over.

Yes, probably better Vinnie did stay home, let the professional musicians handle the cancer fundraising.
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

Source KISSFAQ, a new announcement from VV from October 13, 2023. The guy is a joke but reading the comments is very entertaining.....

Just posted to that one VV FB page:

"A Message From : VINNIE VINCENT
VINNIE VINCENT NEWS!!!!!!!!
hey everyone...theres almost too much to report but im happy to say it feels real good.
VINNIE VINCENT GUITARMAGEDDON PT I. JUDGMENT DAY is expecting to go to press in December. This is 1986 on steroids... Blistering off the charts. Its the record i wanted to make. It had to be perfect. It Had to be on my terms and I mixed it until the mixes made me jittery. Nervous. Until they made me sweat.
Robert Fleischman is at his zenith delivering mindblowing monster vocal performances beyond the imagination. This is Rob's Legacy. You blew my mind my friend.
We will be releasing 3, maybe 4 vinyl singles first to get everyone ready for the year of VINNIE VINCENT INVASION.
Vinyl production is at least 4 months from mastering and I'm hoping we can have the 45 singles long before the album. 2024 will be the year of record in-store signings. We'll be rockin hard so be there if u can...there will be plenty of notice.
I have no release dates yet. So chill and you will know when i know. Expect a followup announcement in mid December or early January.
I hate the delay but it is the way it is. There are factors beyond my control.
More mind blowing VINNIE VINCENT NEWS...
I INTRODUCE YOU TO FAYSAL SMILE...my chosen Voice for VINNIE VINCENT INVASION.
I'm extremely excited to bring Faysal into this coveted position. Faysal is a monster voice and a mirror match for thee "monster" himself, Robert Fleishman. I have been working with Faysal in the studio over the last 4 months and He has delivered incredible dropdead performances. These are not words i thought i'd ever say...but he killed it. I am overthetop excited with his performances. Faysal delivers the same spine tingling Rob sound i had been searching long for.
Faysal was an uncut diamond many months ago. I knew with my direction i could facet his vocal into a priceless gem and we did it. I stretched his capabilities beyond belief. The result was incredible. The perfect match for Rob. I reinvented the VVI songs around Faysal beyond the original to a fresh area of excitement.
Faysal fits VINNIE VINCENT INVASION like a hand in a glove and I'm truly proud to make this announcement. The VINNIE VINCENT INVASION recordings of Faysal are red hot and from me2u... This is one serious bad ass. A vocal range and incredible tone that kills..
We are set to begin the new recording of ALL SYSTEMS GO... yes! its finally gonna happen.
OUR FIRST LIVE VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SHOW IS:
FEBRUARY 24, 2024.
STARSTRUCK ENTERTAINMENT.
NASHVILLE.
YOU DO NOT WANNA MISS THIS!
Capacity limited."
User avatarDen Dennis
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks man. We did see this here the other day.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9012

It's all a joke really. For all we know Faysal is already out, and was never really in!!!!! Just like before!!

It's Vinnie, beleive and trust nothing!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Here's some footage from the KISS Cancer Goodbye show, that Vinnie should have, but never could have, been at.

I think this guy, though he doesn't have a Floyd and some bits are hard to hear, did the solo the closest I've heard it to the record. Even Vinnie on the LIU tour did all kinds of other things, but the solo on the album is so cool.