Vinnie trending on twitter

News and information from 2018 onwards
Luxor

Vinnie trending on twitter

Post by Luxor »

Vinnie trend.jpg
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
drmoorejr

Re: Vinnie trending on twitter

Post by drmoorejr »

nice!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Back in 1986. What's Twitter?.....ahh, the future.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

What is that screen shot? How do I replicate that search please .
VV has zero tweets...Get on it Vinnie!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Elon is a big Vinnie fan I've been told.

I've also been told Hunter Biden has never done any drugs. :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
birnie

Post by birnie »

shramiac wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:22 am Elon is a big Vinnie fan I've been told.
The red Tesla on the Mars rocket......was playing Bowie's Space Oddity , for the media, yadayadayada
But it was really playing VV Animal :lol:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I have never ever used Twitter, I thought it was stupid when it started, another platform to read things, I didn't need that, there were already too many.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Sure, sure. Dream on. Or better yet, release your music and make that dream a reality. Totally doable. Start by having a real account and posting about things that you're doing now. Not your grand plans, none of which come true, not the diatribes about how everybody supposedly screwed you over. Just the things you're doing or thinking now. About the current events and such.

I use Twitter. Registered a long time ago. Didn't touch it for years until the recent acquisition. Vinnie Vincent is not trending. Jack White, Ron Perlman and Ice Cube do. Some of them are legends. All of them never stopped doing their thing.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

pullitt wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:54 pm Sure, sure. Dream on. Or better yet, release your music and make that dream a reality. Totally doable. Start by having a real account and posting about things that you're doing now. Not your grand plans, none of which come true, not the diatribes about how everybody supposedly screwed you over. Just the things you're doing or thinking now. About the current events and such.

I use Twitter. Registered a long time ago. Didn't touch it for years until the recent acquisition. Vinnie Vincent is not trending. Jack White, Ron Perlman and Ice Cube do. Some of them are legends. All of them never stopped doing their thing.
Vinnie was trending as show.

Jack White is a left wing loser who was trending because he was attacking people who met Trump at the UFC fight

Racist Ice Cube was trending because he was attacking the NBA for allegedly trying to hurt his Big3 league.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
birnie

Post by birnie »

Just looks like a random list to me.
Trending might mean 2 people searched him, up from 1 last week.
There's no heading for that list.
Dont know what it really is.
How he could be on a list with people doing thousands of tweets, and he has none, shows this list is useless.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

What did Jack White lose? Jack White did Seven Nation Army, a hipster earworm jingle recognized around the world without necessarily knowing the name of that tune or who recorded it. He may be a colored haired ageing leftie, but a loser?

Ice Cube is protected class. He's a fine Hollywood actor. That must've been some misunderstanding. Hands off.