News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Stephen Wilkie

Post by metatron »

Stephen Wilkie tripping, slagging & sphincter kissing
Attachments
Stephen Wilkie tripping, slagging & sphincter kissing.mp4
(5.67 MiB) Downloaded 101 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
teej

Re: Stephen Wilkie

Post by teej »

That is unlistenable .. if that's Wilkie WTF
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Who is this guy talking?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Has to be sarcasm. Firstly vv would allow the names bobby rock and Dana Strum to be said by someone he works with.. then the rest is a joke
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

it' from The VINNIE VINCENT LEGION https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847188402010813
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I can't see the group and I'm not gonna join but that isn't Wilkie in the video.

And yes, Vinnie does not care for the names Strum and Rock, as well as Slaughter, as that guy was lamely trying to avoid saying the name of the band that has been much more successfull than Vinnie ever was.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

metatron wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:17 am it' from The VINNIE VINCENT LEGION https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847188402010813
The Legion Facebook Page appears to have removed/banned several members from the group in recent weeks (including me it seems). For what reason lord only knows.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There is no rhyme or reason as to getting a ban from a Vinnie related site. Just take it as a mark of honour.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The childish "the other singer" stuff has got to stop. It's ridiculous.

P.S. Dude, as cool as it might be to have the original team back, Robert has clearly stated, he can't sing like that anymore! Age does to us what it does.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

For clarity, what role would this "new" singer have taken on? (who it turns out isn't the new singer)

Would he re-record the vocals on the upcoming album?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No, Vinnie would not want to record over Robert's sacred vocals. It was mentioned that one thing Vinnie wanted Scott to do was re-record the ASG vocals, which is just a stupid idea. So very stupid. He was also supposed to be part of an upcoming "tour"...cough...cough.....

We all know how much Vinnie likes to tour and play live, he's done so much of it lately. You can definitely see that happening....cough....
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Figured as much.

On a general point, it feels churlish to be regurgitating stuff that was recorded 30+ years ago.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Unwatchable garbage talking about Top Flight bands opening for the Invasion LOL
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

The person in the video is absolutely not Mr Wilkie, if thats whats implied.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie talked in 1987 and 1988 in magazines of re recording the first album vocals with Mark as he said Mark had a much more powerful voice . He also did re record shoot you full.of love with Mark. He talks about re recording anytime he dislikes the singer.

I happen to think Mark was incredible on ASG and one of the best heavy metal vocals of the late 80s. It's possible he pulled that off with a huge amount of effort but I think it's very good and kerrang review also agreed .. however I don't totally trust kerrang reviews because the more you paid in advertising in the magazine the better your.album review.was

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:03 pm No, Vinnie would not want to record over Robert's sacred vocals. It was mentioned that one thing Vinnie wanted Scott to do was re-record the ASG vocals, which is just a stupid idea. So very stupid. He was also supposed to be part of an upcoming "tour"...cough...cough.....

We all know how much Vinnie likes to tour and play live, he's done so much of it lately. You can definitely see that happening....cough....
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes Robert way better signer but to be honest I prefer Mark . Technically Robert but as a heavy metal record I take Mark
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Didn't they do those recordings with Mark because Robert had left and in the end they left it alone and had Mark lip sync to Robert, which also caused problems.