Vinnie Vincent new release weekend at Martina McBride's studio in Nashville May 19 & 20th

News and information from 2018 onwards
drmoorejr

Re: Vinnie Vincent new release weekend at Martina McBride's studio in Nashville May 19 & 20th

Post by drmoorejr »

drmoorejr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:17 pm
Luxor wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:15 am
Genebaby wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:46 am Bobby, Mark and Dana are legends!! They gave us a second VVI album. Without them, probably Dana especially, it all fell apart. If only it could have been that the band didn't break up. But I get why it did and I probably would have quit sooner.
Dana is the reason it all fell apart. Dana caused the breakup.

Bobby is the only one who comes out of it looking good.
I agree with these two statements. I also never understood why Vinnie did not allow anyone to post about Bobby Rock. He was and still is a very nice guy and a professional.

To clarify, it seems that Dana could have done more to get Vinnie and Mark to work better together or find a different singer. Unless Vinnie had the issues even back then... Dana was the one to basically put the band together.
doublev2

Re: Vinnie Vincent new release weekend at Martina McBride's studio in Nashville May 19 & 20th

Post by doublev2 »

There is an interview on youtune somewhere. I dont spend my time anymore searching these things. I know it happened. He has.also spoken privately to a lot of people. I will look when I have time

There is a few interviews with Eric carr talking about Vinnie. Not too positive.

You are creating fiction regarding Dana Strum. No one knows as Dana has never spoken out.

Bobby Rock was nothing but kind about Vinnie but vinnie decided to say shit about him publicly a few years ago so Bobby ended all positivity and wouldn't work with him now.

Luxor wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:12 am
doublev2 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:30 am What makes me laugh is Robert talks to me and a whole bunch of people all the time including on the phone and also was the one that openly said vv messed the record deal with guitars from hell up as openly saying guitars from hell is garbage but vv is ok with his photo . Yet Dana Strum says nothing bad about vv and he is banned .

Eric Carr also said vv was crazy in public but he is ok

Makes zero sense

Why don't you post some of these quotes you "claim"?

You've made the Robert "claim" he open said Guitars From Hell is garbage countless times, yet you never produce even one time he said that openly.

Robert makes lots of "claims". Including his stupidity about Guitars From Hell record deal.

Odd you claim to talk to Robert so much and you acted like he recorded GFH in 1989, which didn't happen.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Robert interview specifically talked about Vinnie shopping around the guitars from hell after taking enigmas money to record it and enigma found out and pulled the plug. Enigma paid for studio recording and vv decided he wanted a larger label so shopped the recording they paid for around. Probably the original recording is still owned by enigma. They (or the label who owns enigma assets) however probably have no idea or care anymore .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

8.30 point. Robert says nice things about Mark Slaughter.. enough to get him banned
This isn't the interview I wanted but he talks about the enigma thing
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:01 am Robert interview specifically talked about Vinnie shopping around the guitars from hell after taking enigmas money to record it and enigma found out and pulled the plug. Enigma paid for studio recording and vv decided he wanted a larger label so shopped the recording they paid for around.
Of course, that stuff has been discussed before. And also how often Robert changes his "story" based on his time of the month.

Robert sure must think Vinnie fans are stupid if he thinks they believed that nonsense. In reality, Enigma was in no position to release the album .. nor promote it at that time.

Enigma would have been thrilled if Vinnie had found a label that would have bought it from the label. They probably would have taken 50 cents on the dollar to buy it out from them.

The way Robert tells his "story", one must be gullible enough to think Vinnie is going to sell it to Hollywood Records or some other label and Vinnie would take all the cash from that. They wouldn't be "buying" it / Vinnie's contract out from Enigma. But there are plenty of gullible people who don't understand how the record business works that might believe Robert's "tale".
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 pm There is an interview on youtune somewhere. I dont spend my time anymore searching these things. I know it happened. He has.also spoken privately to a lot of people. I will look when I have time

There is a few interviews with Eric carr talking about Vinnie. Not too positive.

You are creating fiction regarding Dana Strum. No one knows as Dana has never spoken out.

Bobby Rock was nothing but kind about Vinnie but vinnie decided to say shit about him publicly a few years ago so Bobby ended all positivity and wouldn't work with him now.
You've made that claim numerous times and acted like Robert said it often publicly but yet you can't come up with one example. Also, as has been discussed, Robert's stories change often.

There's also plenty of interviews with Eric Carr where he even pretty much said Vinnie saved KISS.

What "fiction" about Dana Strum are you alleging? I think its pretty clear who engages in "making things up".

And what shit did Vinnie say about Bobby? Odd how you never back up what you "claim". Have you ever actually backed up any claim you've made? You of course being the same person who complained when a poster posted direct quotes and gave the publication, date and page number it came from. That wasn't good enough for you. But its ok for you to make all these claims and you can't provide anything to back them up. Interesting.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

birnie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:33 pm
Luxor wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:15 am Dana is the reason it all fell apart. Dana caused the breakup.
Holy Moley !
I wasnt ready!
You need to give me warning before you make statements like that.
Dam near short circuited my monitor with a beer spray !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you think it was fine for Dana to go behind Vinnie's back and edit out solos and other things with Mark at his side and not tell Vinnie anything about it? Not to mention David Snowden being there for it as well.

That's sure some loyalty for ya.

But sure, don't blame Dana.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:46 am Bobby, Mark and Dana are legends!! They gave us a second VVI album. Without them, probably Dana especially, it all fell apart. If only it could have been that the band didn't break up. But I get why it did and I probably would have quit sooner.

I agree with these two statements. I also never understood why Vinnie did not allow anyone to post about Bobby Rock. He was and still is a very nice guy and a professional.

Bobby is a great stand up guy. Bobby was even still going over to Vinnie's house for BBQ's while Vinnie was working on GFH & Revenge.

Bobby could have easily joined Mark and Dana, but he knew enough not to do that.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Even the DGP (no fan or friend of Vinnie's) says this: "And Robert Fleishman is hardly the first person to bring Dana Strum‘s lack of ethics into question."

And if you want a real take on Mark / Dana:

https://metalsludge.tv/20-questions-wit ... cle-62999/

and you can read Bobby Rock's book where he even mentions Dana using stolen card numbers for his cell phone back in the day. And that's just one of the lesser things Dana did.

People talking so glowingly about Mark/Dana sure never knew them (certainly not back in the 80's/ early 90's).

Here's just a small part from 20 Questions with Slaugghter's Inner Circle to show you how Dana really is

9. Does Slaughter really give a shit about their fans? Are you kidding? Dana can’t wait to count the money after the meet an greet. Blas can’t wait to take advantage of the 350-lbs. girls willing to suck his dick. Mark feels he’s wasting his time, and has met enough fans. Remember the Fear No Evil tour kiddies voice problems?? Blas, Dana and Tim atthe meet and greets only. His bitch said Madonna didn’t do meet and greets so why should he?? Tim always hated lying to the fans to cover his sorry ass.Jeff is still enjoying his 15-seconds of fame.

10. Give us a story about how Slaughter takes advantage of their fans.Pay to meet the band

11. How many chicks does Blas usually bang during a typical tour? 75-per tour. Do 12-year olds count? Can you say clinic???

12. What bands has Slaughter or Dana Strum fucked over?
Kik Tracee: Those poor bastards really got fucked!! Their first CD should have been a Slaughter CD. All Slaughter members "played" on that CD, the singer (he’s a tool guy by the way) was the only guy who did any recording. Dana had to be paid in advance before he did anything, and he also demanded to get a certain amount of points from the record. Any one who knows about points knows points can mean big bucks if a record does well.

Sister Whiskey: Dana got them their deal with Warner Bros., but didn’t tell them until later he would receive 75% of any monies the record did, plus his producer fee. The guys just wanted to play rock n roll. They got fucked twice buy the Slaughter camp, once by Dickhead Strum and the second by the greedy fan club president, who sold merchandise and never gave them shit !!

White Heat "aka" Firehouse: Trusted the two pricks, guess who? It was all a scam to get the pricks (Slaughter) over with Chrysalis Records to prove they could handle the production of their own record. Dickhead Strum didn’t want to pay a "real" producer. Dickhead Strum used White Heat as guinea pigs.

Dragonfly "aka" Mind Pie: Was a band from Philly that Tim discovered, this band kicked major ass! They had it all and would have gone a long way, but once again Dickhead Strum got involved and fucked it up, they did a record for Chrysalis, but it got shelved. When Candyass Mark Slaughter lost his voice, Tim recommended they forget Candyass Slaughter and hire the singer from Mind Pie, who in Tim’s words was a real singer !! I second that. Mark never let Tim live that down and tried to get Dickhead Strum to fire Tim during his trial, but of course Tim told him to go fuck himself.

13. Why does Slaughter make fans buy their merchandise in order to meet them?When your fans don’t buy your records, you have to fuck them somehow.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

honestly I was never a fan of Slaughter (the band). I liked the song "Fly To The Angels" and "Up All Night" and thats it. I saw them twice in 1990 (once in Saginaw, MI and again in Miami, FL)... I was there for KISS, not Slaughter. I never thought Mark's voice was my favorite on the albums, it wasn't horrible but not my favorite, and live his voice doesn't hold up. I mean no disrespect to Mark, but he should have not sang so far out of his natural range. Also WHY WHY WHY does Vinnie obsess over the soprano++ vocal range?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

and if not for Dana, we would have had a really good singer replacing Robert. Another bad choice on Dana's part.
Which good singer would it have been? I personally didn't like Goran's demo of the VVI songs. He was good with Yngwie, but I wouldn't want him singing on a Winnie Wincent album.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nobody understands why Vinnie won't let anyone post about Bobby, like a lot of Vinnie's decisions it does not make sense to us normal people. Save for the militant enforcers of these policies who only care they are close with Vinnie and don't care what he does/says. The rest of us can post here without worrying about Vinnie.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

drmoorejr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:19 pm

To clarify, it seems that Dana could have done more to get Vinnie and Mark to work better together or find a different singer. Unless Vinnie had the issues even back then... Dana was the one to basically put the band together.
Oh yeah Vinnie had the issues back then. They got him kicked out of KISS and eventually his own band. It was pretty brutal being in VVI and trying to appear cool and happy outwardly. That's my take on it from Bobby's book.

Despite his issues back then he was able to put a band together and put out two albums the old school way, with a record company. Sadly today it's easier than ever to release music but he does not do this, so his issues may be worse, or he really doesn't want to release anything, just keep taking about it.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Luxor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:08 am
doublev2 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 pm There is an interview on youtune somewhere. I dont spend my time anymore searching these things. I know it happened. He has.also spoken privately to a lot of people. I will look when I have time

You've made that claim numerous times and acted like Robert said it often publicly but yet you can't come up with one example. Also, as has been discussed, Robert's stories change often.

There's also plenty of interviews with Eric Carr where he even pretty much said Vinnie saved KISS.

What "fiction" about Dana Strum are you alleging? I think its pretty clear who engages in "making things up".

And what shit did Vinnie say about Bobby? Odd how you never back up what you "claim". Have you ever actually backed up any claim you've made? You of course being the same person who complained when a poster posted direct quotes and gave the publication, date and page number it came from. That wasn't good enough for you. But its ok for you to make all these claims and you can't provide anything to back them up. Interesting.
I take it you're no fan of Robert's. Vinnie thinks he's the greatest though. How does that work?
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:42 am

and if not for Dana, we would have had a really good singer replacing Robert. Another bad choice on Dana's part.
Which good singer would it have been? I personally didn't like Goran's demo of the VVI songs. He was good with Yngwie, but I wouldn't want him singing on a Winnie Wincent album.
I would have certainly taken Goran over Mark.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:52 am
drmoorejr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:19 pm

Oh yeah Vinnie had the issues back then. They got him kicked out of KISS and eventually his own band. It was pretty brutal being in VVI and trying to appear cool and happy outwardly. That's my take on it from Bobby's book.

Despite his issues back then he was able to put a band together and put out two albums the old school way, with a record company. Sadly today it's easier than ever to release music but he does not do this, so his issues may be worse, or he really doesn't want to release anything, just keep taking about it.

So you are back to pushing that old false claim yet again? You know he wasn't "kicked out of KISS". Go look up your old posts. Vinnie wasn't kicked out of KISS. Vinnie left on his own. You just listened to what Hirsh said not that long ago. Now you are back to your previous statements?

And Vinnie didn't get kicked out of his own band. Bobby has addressed that nonsense several times as well. That didn't happen.

Vinnie also managed to get a new deal soon after he walked from Chrysalis (over how they screwed up the album). He recorded an incredible album. He was ready to tour, shoot videos etc. Even Andre Labelle confirmed that. It's not Vinnie fault Enigma was F'd up. But that material is certainly better produced than what Dana did on ASG.

I know you've seen the Hirsh stuff recently:
User avatar Genebaby
Re: Hirsch Gardner confirming what Vinnie had said. Gene $immons calling Vinnie daily trying to get him back in KISS
Post by Genebaby » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:04 pm

Ok, this is cool Maybe I saw this once, and forgot, there's a lot I have forgotten.

Vinnie went on to screw Hirsh over ...

And how did Vinnie screw him over? Vinnie offered him thousands to pay for that work. But you seem to have forgotten since November that Vinnie was not kicked out of KISS.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:53 am
Luxor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:08 am

I take it you're no fan of Robert's. Vinnie thinks he's the greatest though. How does that work?

I like Robert's voice. I don't like Robert personally, no.

How Vinnie overlooks all the horrible crap and lies Robert has made, I don't know. I also don't know why people can post pictures of Vinnie in KISS with Gene and Paul. Like Paul wasn't the worst of anyone Vinnie has ever been associated with?
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

And interesting the one who was pushing Dana Strum as being so great has no comment about Dana being a con man and he ripped off several artists.

https://metalsludge.tv/20-questions-wit ... rty-41799/

What does Bill (Firehouse/ White Heat) think of Dana??

20. Here’s some word association. We mentioned a person’s name, and you give us your thoughts, for example Mark Slaughter / Cat In A Blender.

Dana Strum – that’s one load his mother should’ve swallowed.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Enigma were in position to release...why would they put out an album that they paid for and the artist used the recording to try and get a better deal? On top of that 1990 this music was so out of date for the target teenage audience .

Enigma owned by capital records at time with huge resources..the issue is vinnie. The material was highly uncommercial and grunge Rock had taken over . It's nothing short of a miracle Slaughter went double platinum in 1990.
Luxor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:02 am
doublev2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:01 am Robert interview specifically talked about Vinnie shopping around the guitars from hell after taking enigmas money to record it and enigma found out and pulled the plug. Enigma paid for studio recording and vv decided he wanted a larger label so shopped the recording they paid for around.
Of course, that stuff has been discussed before. And also how often Robert changes his "story" based on his time of the month.

Robert sure must think Vinnie fans are stupid if he thinks they believed that nonsense. In reality, Enigma was in no position to release the album .. nor promote it at that time.

Enigma would have been thrilled if Vinnie had found a label that would have bought it from the label. They probably would have taken 50 cents on the dollar to buy it out from them.

The way Robert tells his "story", one must be gullible enough to think Vinnie is going to sell it to Hollywood Records or some other label and Vinnie would take all the cash from that. They wouldn't be "buying" it / Vinnie's contract out from Enigma. But there are plenty of gullible people who don't understand how the record business works that might believe Robert's "tale".
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If you read I said Dana Strum never said anything in the press or interviews about Vinnie. I've never once claimed Dana to.be anyone as I don't know him and you don't either.and I honestly don't care .

Was talking about Vinnie holding a grudge against the young kids in his band who at least mark and Bobby appear to.be stand up people and Robert has been a big fan of Bobby since vvi. Why can't Vinnie? It's odd. It's clear in anyones eyes Bobby Rock is a top class guy

Luxor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:33 am And interesting the one who was pushing Dana Strum as being so great has no comment about Dana being a con man and he ripped off several artists.

https://metalsludge.tv/20-questions-wit ... rty-41799/

What does Bill (Firehouse/ White Heat) think of Dana??

20. Here’s some word association. We mentioned a person’s name, and you give us your thoughts, for example Mark Slaughter / Cat In A Blender.

Dana Strum – that’s one load his mother should’ve swallowed.
Bye Bye
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

drmoorejr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:19 pm Dana was the one to basically put the band together.
Yep.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

drmoorejr wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:44 am Also WHY WHY WHY does Vinnie obsess over the soprano++ vocal range?
Maybe because Vinnie played loud and it cut through the wall of sound better and he could hear if the vocalist is screwing up or not.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:17 pm Enigma were in position to release...why would they put out an album that they paid for and the artist used the recording to try and get a better deal? On top of that 1990 this music was so out of date for the target teenage audience .
No, they weren't in a position to release it. They were folded. Done.

They didn't even begin recording the album until 1990, you are still pushing 1989 stuff. Not the case.

When the time came Enigma was in no position to release the album.

Do you think Capitol put out the next Styper album? Nope.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:21 pm If you read I said Dana Strum never said anything in the press or interviews about Vinnie. I've never once claimed Dana to.be anyone as I don't know him and you don't either.and I honestly don't care .
You can claim stuff for yourself and I wasn't even talking about you! I was talking about GB who seemed to act like Dana was so great.

And I'm sure you never knew any of them during the 80's and early 90's. That's apparent
birnie

Post by birnie »

Awwwwww, nice ! :)
birnie

Post by birnie »

Luxor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:11 am
Luxor wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:15 am Dana is the reason it all fell apart. Dana caused the breakup.
Holy Moley !
I wasnt ready!
Dam near short circuited my monitor with a beer spray !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you think it was fine for Dana to go behind Vinnie's back and edit out solos and other things with Mark at his side and not tell Vinnie anything about it? Not to mention David Snowden being there for it as well.

What is this loyality you talk about?

I have loyalty to my family and friends

I consume music and pay for it.

If loyalty means ignore all wrong doings and fly the flag to the end of days, it's all yours.
Wasting time endlessly defending VV for what? Brownie points with VV himself?
You're doing a great job.

I drop in from time to time to see whats up.
I've been hoping for decades that something would eventuate....nope.

I like VV's past music, but he's certainly not number 1.
He's a long way down the list.

The reason the band broke up?
Gotta be the V-man, and I'm not going to blame someone else just casue i'm Mr Super VV Loyal, Number 1 Fan.

If Dana lead the charge out the door, doesnt make him the reason they broke up.....but im sure you see it differently.
I wouldnt blame the sinking of the Titanic on the person encouraging people on life rafts.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great post Birnie!

K
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

birnie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:27 am Brownie points with VV himself?

Ha! Vinnie doesn't give a shit about fans, and he won't give brownie points unless you pay him $1600.00 even if you steal his merchandise you can buy forgiveness for a big price of course.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And even if you give Him money it wears off. His lawyer for so long gave him free legal work including suing kiss and other stuff then he just got rid of him after that robert Fleishman reunion come back and Vinnie thanked him publicly as his best friend then like 2 days later he booted him. No reason at all and the guy stupidly gave him so much free work haha.
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

birnie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:27 am
Luxor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:11 am
Holy Moley !
I wasnt ready!

What is this loyality you talk about?

I have loyalty to my family and friends

I consume music and pay for it.

I wasn't talking about your loyalty. I don't know where your reply comes from.

I was talking about how disloyal Dana (and Mark & David) were
ankh

Post by ankh »

Sorry if i repat myself here, but here we go, bear with me.

Both as muscian and as fan, even if i was left out of his playng events,i would be happy if he was playng music he loves and also to the calibre he's fully capable of.Regardless of the genre of the commercial aspect.Also regardless of the public response.

The recent video of him joking seemed to be about people having fun, nothing moire nothing less, for me.

When i've seen the Simmons vault event that included Vinnie, i couldn't help-as fan- but cringe about how Vinne enthusiasm and happyness was taken advantage of and also the way he was treated by Geno himself who simply used Vinnie for his purpose.

To cut a long story short, i wish him the best and also to fully enjoy life and music and play the music he really loves, regardless of whatever nostalgia people may be into,since that has more to do with memories of the past than with the respect of the musicians involved,even professional ones.Kiss and Ace know that so well,don't they?

I would have liked to hear music, but it was wishful thinking since people like the aforementioned kiss members- vinnie included- are interested in presenting a product.BIG difference.

Especially in such recent times music doens't sell, but nostalgia DOES.

I can understand it from commercial point of view.That doesn't leave too much choice,especially for people who missed the adulation and the limelight-and the money that went with it.So if you want to make money, you have no choice but give product people would be interested in.

Therefore as muscian and as fan, knowing Vinnie abilities and talent,choosing to recreat 1986 doesn't do justice-to anyone.Fully knowing that he has chosen this path for himself.Kudos to him,and best wishes,i'm not not so keen on following it.

Like i've said in another post,it is about choices.Can't help but notice how plenty of musicians are makin a living playng music they love, with less mass appeal for sure but at least they are happy exploring their way through musical environment and make a living out of it.

His hero,Jeff Beck,may be the most clear and famous example.

I'm looking forward to buy the lastest cd from Sonar with David Torn.

When it comes to the meaning of whatever vindication people associate with Cusano, i'm not keen to partake it.I'll leave that to the the Farataaas of the world.

Sorry for the rant.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

drmoorejr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:03 am

Ha! Vinnie doesn't give a shit about fans, and he won't give brownie points unless you pay him $1600.00 even if you steal his merchandise you can buy forgiveness for a big price of course.
Did someone steal merchandise, did this happen?
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:20 am
drmoorejr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:03 am

Did someone steal merchandise, did this happen?

Yes.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Holy crap! Anyone care to elaborate?
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:01 am Holy crap! Anyone care to elaborate?
Someone in the Facebook group stole some T-Shirts from a Vinnie Vincent event (pretty sure not the last event but one from before)... The shirts were set aside (possibly prepaid) for other people, this female stole them. Well Vinnie blocked her from Euphoria/Legion. Well after begging she was told for forgiveness she could not for the shirts PLUS an extra amount. Well that extra amount far exeeded the value of the shirts. But she agreed and paid the money.... You cannot fault Vinnie for asking, because she agreed to pay.... so stupid on her part for #1 stealing, and #2 for buying forgiveness.. well maybe in this case we put the blame squarely on her for this one. Steal form others you pay restitution but steal form Vinnie and you sell your soul. Well Gotta hand it to Vinnie, He is the real deal as a Mafia boss (HA HA HA).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I can't beleive she,or anybody, would do that, at one of these events. It's not like they wouldn't be noticed, and sure enough they were.

Can't really trust them after something like this really. Sad.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

drmoorejr wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:28 am
Someone in the Facebook group stole some T-Shirts from a Vinnie Vincent event (pretty sure not the last event but one from before)... The shirts were set aside (possibly prepaid) for other people, this female stole them. Well Vinnie blocked her from Euphoria/Legion. Well after begging she was told for forgiveness she could not for the shirts PLUS an extra amount. Well that extra amount far exeeded the value of the shirts. But she agreed and paid the money.... You cannot fault Vinnie for asking, because she agreed to pay.... so stupid on her part for #1 stealing, and #2 for buying forgiveness.. well maybe in this case we put the blame squarely on her for this one. Steal form others you pay restitution but steal form Vinnie and you sell your soul. Well Gotta hand it to Vinnie, He is the real deal as a Mafia boss (HA HA HA).

She's lucky she didn't end up in jail.

Although who knows, Nashville is such a liberal city these days, they may not care if you "shoplift" like in NYC, SF, Chicago and other cities.

I certainly would not allow her anywhere the merchandise again. That's for sure.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Luxor wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:51 pm
drmoorejr wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:28 am

She's lucky she didn't end up in jail.

Although who knows, Nashville is such a liberal city these days, they may not care if you "shoplift" like in NYC, SF, Chicago and other cities.

I certainly would not allow her anywhere the merchandise again. That's for sure.
Agree.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Wow if I had known you people talk about this stuff I would never have started a conversation. Omg. Insane

Thank God Liberal cities exist .. we don't need homophobic hicks running the shop

Embarrassed to have even been seen talking to these people..
Bye Bye
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:26 am Wow if I had known you people talk about this stuff I would never have started a conversation. Omg. Insane

Thank God Liberal cities exist .. we don't need homophobic hicks running the shop

Conservatives -- Liberals , those things do NOT have direct relationship to homophobia dude. Only a narrow minded person would paint a broad stroke on a group of people... Plus we know how L.A. New York or Chicago are ran.... no thanks I don;t want any part of it.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

drmoorejr wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:42 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:26 am Wow if I had known you people talk about this stuff I would never have started a conversation. Omg. Insane

Conservatives -- Liberals , those things do NOT have direct relationship to homophobia dude. Only a narrow minded person would paint a broad stroke on a group of people... Plus we know how L.A. New York or Chicago are ran.... no thanks I don;t want any part of it.

Thank you for that real reply! I have no idea why he would claim that has anything to do with homophobia.

In fact, Julian lives in SF & is a huge liberal but what is one of his favorite put downs to guys? "Eat A Bag Of D**ks". Thats highly homophobic. And Chelsea Handler and other libs say the same type of things to people to Mitch McConnel (who they think is gay).

and I guess some people have no problem with cities where feces is everywhere, people can go run and steal $1000 from Tiffanys Neimans CVS you name it and nothing happens. Crime out of control. I mean when you look at NYC, LA, Chicago, SF and so many other big liberal cities and they are unlivable. I just love homeless all over the place. Nothing better than that.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Can't we all just get alo- Vinnie release the music dammit.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's the dream pullitt!!