Vinnie Vincent new release weekend at Martina McBride's studio in Nashville May 19 & 20th

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: Vinnie Vincent new release weekend at Martina McBride's studio in Nashville May 19 & 20th

Post by doublev2 »

Wow weeks after Tom Palecki passes away vv is shown with stolen guitars from him. The singer by the way is awful
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: Vinnie Vincent new release weekend at Martina McBride's studio in Nashville May 19 & 20th

Post by doublev2 »

It's doesn't take 6 months to press the record. Can get liquorice pizza to do it in 2 weeks or plants in Europe within a month. It's all lies as the last one and robert Fleischman didn't finish the vocals for Guitarmageddon so vv using demo vocals for songs we have already heard and if vv did the unlikely thing and recorded more on top.of originals he will have made the songs even worse. The versions everyone wanted was the 1989 stuff with real drums by Andre Labelle not the drum machines.

Also those events look like as glamorous as a visit to ihop
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And he will put out a vinyl with the lowest of the low graphic design mostly from templates by trailer park hicks
Sorry to say but it's puke awful
Bye Bye
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 150233 times
Last edited by strangeways on Fri May 26, 2023 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

doublev2 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:18 pm And he will put out a vinyl with the lowest of the low graphic design mostly from templates by trailer park hicks
Wouldn't the musical content matter more than the cosmetic appearance? If the vinyl sells for $500 then I would agree with you, but if (by some miracle) it sells for a reasonable price then really only the music matters.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Stolen guitar from a person who just died
Bye Bye
birnie

Post by birnie »

Good to see some actual footage.
Geeze that KissFaq is a hard read.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I saw the video. I guess you just had to be there to understand why it was so funny.

What happened to this? Saw it on the FAQ
Screenshot_20230526_175413_Chrome.jpg
People are noticing the forever stretching timeline for this supposed release and that this was the second listening party for it but it's still not finished?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

As confirmed by all that worked on it its Guitarmageddon. 90 percent of songs out there . Robert was never called back after 1989 so its roberts voice from 1989 tapes but as Robert said that was only work in progress .

So people waiting 6 months for a vinyl with graphic design from wikies ugly templates for half at best of guitars from hell tracks we already heard with possibly new drum machine which I hate to.imagine what it sounds like.

Hype about absolutely nothing
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He should at least give the new singer a shot . However I wouldn't be buying so really stupid for me.to even be on here .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Funny enough robert has also many times called the guitars from hell project garbage
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This looks like patients in a mental asylum .. Two of them ex low end car mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uDAYWaAtD7Q
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If I were that girl I would consider suing them. Insanity
Bye Bye
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Based on what history tells us, I suspect Vinnie is going to edit and tweak the thing to within an inch of its life. That's why its not released yet.

Also: Where is the boxset?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

At least he's smiling and looks happy.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:14 am As confirmed by all that worked on it its Guitarmageddon. 90 percent of songs out there . Robert was never called back after 1989 so its roberts voice from 1989 tapes but as Robert said that was only work in progress .

So people waiting 6 months for a vinyl with graphic design from wikies ugly templates for half at best of guitars from hell tracks we already heard with possibly new drum machine which I hate to.imagine what it sounds like.

Do you ever say anything that's accurate? Robert didn't even begin work on the album until 1990 and Robert was in the studio 1990 & 1991 with Vinnie and Andre working on that album.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:20 am This looks like patients in a mental asylum .. Two of them ex low end car mechanics https://youtube.com/shorts/uDAYWaAtD7Q?feature=share
Aren't you just a delight. At least they aren't pretending to own radio stations or making up claims about their dad running Chrysalis.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:18 pm And he will put out a vinyl with the lowest of the low graphic design mostly from templates by trailer park hicks
Trailer Park Hicks!? More of your trashing of people. Nice. Real nice
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:15 pm It's doesn't take 6 months to press the record. Can get liquorice pizza to do it in 2 weeks or plants in Europe within a month. It's all lies as the last one and robert Fleischman didn't finish the vocals for Guitarmageddon so vv using demo vocals for songs we have already heard and if vv did the unlikely thing and recorded more on top.of originals he will have made the songs even worse. The versions everyone wanted was the 1989 stuff with real drums by Andre Labelle not the drum machines.

Also those events look like as glamorous as a visit to ihop
There you go again talking about what you don't know. Robert and Andre didn't begin until 1990. Robert was in the studio working on that thing for almost 2 years.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:18 am Funny enough robert has also many times called the guitars from hell project garbage
Then you should be able to provide links to those direct quotes very easy since he "allegedly" said that many times.

I'll be looking forward to you posting that. But I'm pretty sure that will never happen.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

shramiac wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:35 am At least he's smiling and looks happy.
He's very happy. I'm looking forward to October and also the albums release.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The big issue is the timeframe keeps stretching. In October will we be told that stuff is still going on/needs to happen and we look forward to a release before the end of 2024? This thing is taking sooo long to come out. Even if it was all new and newly recorded it should have been out a long time ago already.

Vinnie is happy that there are saps that are ok with this and the never ending delays. Will there be "too many moving parts" again?

There is a lot to be worried about as a fan. Heaven forbid it actually IS released, will Andre's excellent drums be on there, or will it be a shitty drum machine? Hopefully Andre's drum parts actually still exist.

The big dream for me that can never be fulfilled is the first album with the first drums Bobby layed down, that Vinnie stupidly erased. God what a painful thing to read to realise how good that could have been if Vinnie were normal and didn't ruin the drums.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok I'll give you that. I was fisrly not thinking of exact dates and.back In 1989 it was reported vv was working on a record ..that said I do believe you are correct with dates. Was going from memory ..however you can actually be nice about it .
Luxor wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:48 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:14 am As confirmed by all that worked on it its Guitarmageddon. 90 percent of songs out there . Robert was never called back after 1989 so its roberts voice from 1989 tapes but as Robert said that was only work in progress .

So people waiting 6 months for a vinyl with graphic design from wikies ugly templates for half at best of guitars from hell tracks we already heard with possibly new drum machine which I hate to.ima

Do you ever say anything that's accurate? Robert didn't even begin work on the album until 1990 and Robert was in the studio 1990 & 1991 with Vinnie and Andre working on that album.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok sorry about calling it a mental asylum..I just could believe it if someone told me but yes I agree not nice . Sorry.

I don't pretend about my dad ..most people here knows my Dad was a top a&r man
.he was a&r man. He wasn't head of chrysalis but was very shortly head of parlaphone ans rca uk as well as having his own label distributed by virgin and.phonogram
. Most people know that here .

I appreciate you.dont call.me.a liar

Luxor wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:49 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:20 am This looks like patients in a mental asylum .. Two of them ex low end car mechanics https://youtube.com/shorts/uDAYWaAtD7Q?feature=share
Aren't you just a delight. At least they aren't pretending to own radio stations or making up claims about their dad running Chrysalis.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie now made a statement the new singer is not now the new singer lol.
This is how it will be with any singer..last a few days. What a jerk vinnie is .
It's unbelievable mark was the only singer who stayed with him.more than a few months.
Bye Bye
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

He stole too much of Vinnie's thunder. There are videos of Scott Board singing songs from start to finish in the last twelve years.
birnie

Post by birnie »

pullitt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:50 pm He stole too much of Vinnie's thunder. There are videos of Scott Board singing songs from start to finish in the last twelve years.
Haha, nice one.
....but Scott's out ? Already ? Where is this coming from
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Jesus H Chris Vinnie!!!!!! You really have no control do you? What the F? It was clearly stated, by you, that Scott was the new singer, and how great it was etc. And now this???????????

Your zero credibilty rating is now in the negatives.

It truly may be that Scott actually can and intended to sing proper songs, all the way through. Be that as it may, there is no singer out there for you, they are all more professional than you.
349342492_1442964952775173_2770665677932826180_n.jpg
birnie

Post by birnie »

FFS, maybe Scott smelt a rat. who knows.
But VV doesnt have to be the big nut swinging dick gobbler and pretend to be the Boss Man of this decision.
Fuh Farrrk sake.
Nothing will ever come from Vinnie..
I actually looked Scott up on youtube (no offence, never heard of the guy), he was good ! Probably a good fit too.
Nope, gone-skis.

I guess the next event will be $5000/head for 5 'lucky' people.

My favourite saying these days ...

"Vinnie......Eat a bag of dicks ! "
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Prized position...... please......
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

misonstrued? It came directly from Vinnie.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This explains it all quite simply......
FB_IMG_1685383965218.jpg
The world is laughing once again.

Vinnie was described as a hot mess just recently because of this. That's putting it lightly.
teej

Post by teej »

Vv is never releasing this album .. it's all he's got left to hold onto the 5 people that actually wipe his ass .. A. Even though Rob gave him back the dat tapes at Atlanta .. they were demos B. They were barely relevant in 1990 and even less now so the world is hardly going to recieve it well .. and Vv hates a negative right? C. He's blown every chance he's had since emerging from his cock roach infested hovel and done absolutely zero worthy of credibility.. so any recordings he had in that hovel would be trash or covered in dog shit like his bath tub was .. his prized Jackson was fubar so tapes are trashed

Face it folkes

This 30+ yr old recording is all he's got left to hang onto .. he can't play for shit anymore .. he hasn't recorded anything new .. so this is his last 10 dollar chip he's left with at the table and it's all he has left to get any interest whatsoever in him .. he ain't parting with it .. not over his dead body

It will be time extended and delayed and falsely given to a selct few who will gush about it .. but we heard it all bar a few songs decades ago .. once he was my inspiration.. now he's just a junkyard car dealer with nothing that has any wheels that move .. it's a grand facade to be in the studio etc but it's just a perpetuation of the lie that is Vv .. he sees this album as his only trump card left and if he lets that go he has nothing and he knows it .. he is deranged but he is no fool .. he is milking it hard untill ultimately nobody cares anymore .. I know I don't.. would I buy it for a reasonable price? Fuck yeh I would .. but I know I will never get to buy it .. just as you won't.. it's over .. I find it quite sad how involved I was in the past .. but he proved everyone right .. I'm not buying into a car with no wheels any longer
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
teej

Post by teej »

*everyone except Luxor .. VV archives .. that Curt Rivard psyco .. the other psyco i forget his name .. all I suspect are the same sphincter that trolls kissfaq constantly and gets banned everywhere including here .. maybe vv gets 6 sales out of one deranged lunatic

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nicely put Teej.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Most likely the singer dared to bring up how much vv will pay him and that would be enough to offend vinnie. Vv also famously gives the boot to someone when he is upset about something even if not related
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

There isn't a single musician in the world vv can work with and probably non that want to work with him. Look at robert , mark, the two guys who wrerr were announced then kicked out..Jeff sotto, Goran edmon, marq from bulleboys, carmine appice , Bobby Rock. Andre la Labelle, Dana Strum, Mike weeks the keyboard player on asg etc ..not one musician he worked with likes him or ever would play with him
Bye Bye
birnie

Post by birnie »

This is VERY early in the piece.....
...with no contracts I would assume.
I would love to hear Scott's side.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

There is a photo of vinnie and Scott together in mid 90s ..obviously doing something back then. I dont know how to post photos here
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No one will take that job. Hired and fired in a week ..who would take it apart from a kid with nothing to lose . What vv does to other musicians is way worse that what he says kiss did to him.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Anyone working for vv will be expected to do if for free aa well. Not a chance he would pay them. He would fire them before paying and his contracts will basically say he owns you . It's an impossibility to work with him and I believe he does this because he knows deep down he will never do anything and he no longer has talent
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Utterly fascinating train wreck! I enjoyed reading TeeJ's post
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Teej post was very good
Bye Bye
teej

Post by teej »

received_619176830146838.jpeg
received_619176830146838.jpeg (20.73 KiB) Viewed 149906 times

birnie

Post by birnie »

Haha, nice one Teej.

I'll put my name down as NOT being named for drums on the next album.

I would love for Scott to upload a good quality version of a VV song..See what you turned down ??
teej

Post by teej »

Re: Vinnie dumps new singer statement

Post Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 am
I spoke to Scott's wife today, Mare. They are actually laughing about it, cause they kinda knew it was gonna happen. They were warned they were stepping into dangerous territory. She said he/she has no idea in business, but is suffering terrible mental illness which makes him/her do irrational decisions. You don't know how he/she will be any day of the week. It's Vinnie only when there's promotion events or public events. Off stage, he's living life as a woman away from the stage. It would have a huge impact on one's life I gotta admit.

From kissfaq

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie with Scott the singer in the 90s
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So Scott and Vinnie met in the 90's when he was last active. I wonder in what capacity? Was Scott just a fan, or was there more? It would be cool if he could tell us.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

teej wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:04 am Re: Vinnie dumps new singer statement

Post Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 am
I spoke to Scott's wife today, Mare. They are actually laughing about it, cause they kinda knew it was gonna happen. They were warned they were stepping into dangerous territory. She said he/she has no idea in business, but is suffering terrible mental illness which makes him/her do irrational decisions. You don't know how he/she will be any day of the week. It's Vinnie only when there's promotion events or public events. Off stage, he's living life as a woman away from the stage. It would have a huge impact on one's life I gotta admit.

From kissfaq
I'm sure everyone Vinnie has burned in recent times is aware as well, each time hoping that this time it will be different. I'm sure Neil thought there was no way Vinnie would screw him, not with what was at stake and how much money was involved. Nope, he got screwed. Vinnie crapped his pants all over Creatures Fest and made a laughing stock of Neil and himself. Now this.

Looking at pics of Vinnie it's pretty to clear to the world that he's living like a woman. What is the point in denying it? Maybe he'll be less crazy? Actually do what he says he'll do? That would be nice.