Hirsch Gardner confirming what Vinnie had said. Gene $immons calling Vinnie daily trying to get him back in KISS

News and information from 2018 onwards
VVArchives

Hirsch Gardner confirming what Vinnie had said. Gene $immons calling Vinnie daily trying to get him back in KISS

Post by VVArchives »

And its cued up to about when Hirsch talks about this.

Odd how Mike acts like this is news when this was out there since the 80's. But some didn't want to believe it when Vinnie was telling exactly what happened.

And the Vinnie haters love to act like this never happened because they believe every Gene and Paul lie.

They also can't deal with the fact that it took Kiss 3 months till they terminated Vinnie after the end of the LIU tour. The haters push the BS that he was terminated right after the end of the LIU tour. But in fact, it took Vinnie being AWOL for 3 months until he was terminated. 3 months of Gene calling everyday trying to get him to come back.

And I'm sure some of the haters will also act like they had never heard Gene getting Diana Ross to call Vinnie. A story David Snowden talked about several times.

Shame how many alleged "die hard" Vinnie fans don't even know the basics.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Hirsch Gardner confirming what Vinnie had said. Gene $immons calling Vinnie daily trying to get him back in KISS

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, this is cool Maybe I saw this once, and forgot, there's a lot I have forgotten.

Vinnie went on to screw Hirsh over and did even worse phone calls to Tom Palecki, a guy who he had yet paid nothing and was clearly never intending to pay. So that is not cool.

Now, I say the following because I care.

Are you used to dialoguing with other people?

Do you have any friends in real life?

You come across as very course sand paper, you're very abrasive, and there is no need for it.

People can have conflicting opinions and points of view, and both sides can do what they can to convince the other, WITHOUT petty name calling and harsh words.

Do you understand this?

To everybody else you seem like an abrasive zealot. Is that what you are, do you see yourself that way? Is it your mission to be this way and convert the stupid by force?

If so, please leave.

If you'd like to be civil then hang around and we can all play nice. It's not that difficult.

Thanks,

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Re: Hirsch Gardner confirming what Vinnie had said. Gene $immons calling Vinnie daily trying to get him back in KISS

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah kiss called vinnie to get him back after European tour . They even called Ace to see if he would come back..Ace was actually thinking over doing the north American lick it up tour hahaha. That would have been fun.
They needed a guitar player desperately.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:25 am Yeah kiss called vinnie to get him back after European tour . They even called Ace to see if he would come back..Ace was actually thinking over doing the north American lick it up tour hahaha. That would have been fun.
They needed a guitar player desperately.

Hirsh didn't talk about that at all. He was talking about the end of the LIU tour and them working together for 3-5 months.

But if you acknowledged that then you would be acknowledging Gene and Paul lied for all these years. And he was being begged to return for Animalize.

And of course, nothing to back up your claims about Ace coming back. One would have thought something like that would have been mentioned by Julian Gill, Dale Sherman etc. And that is something CK Lendt would have certainly mentioned.

Most likely if anything, you are confusing Ace to returning then to Ace back in 1989 and possibly touring with KISS.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am Vinnie went on to screw Hirsh over
Vinnie did offer him $1000. Hirsch should have had a contract worked out.

But regardless, I think everyone can agree, Hirsch would not be lying about calling Vinnie ever single day while they were in the studio.

And that's all that really matters because that proof shuts down all those years of Gene and Paul claiming Vinnie was fired right after the LIU tour and they were done with him.

In reality, they knew they needed him desperately for the upcoming album.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

8) Very interesting.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

I really like Hirsh's drumming on Warrior. Very simple and powerful, really supports those songs. Bobby Rock was kinda replicating that on VVI with mixed results. Nice to know that Hirsh didn't take Vinnie's screwage and retaliated by means of law. There's so much ripping off in the Kiss-adjacent realm lately, that it's a rare and welcome occasion that someone takes successful legal action.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie was cheap compared to most. Kiss were broke and not much hope. They had huge over heads

Paul even went bankrupt in 2004 so financially kiss have had on off issues over the years.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:15 pm Vinnie was cheap compared to most. Kiss were broke and not much hope. They had huge over heads

Paul even went bankrupt in 2004 so financially kiss have had on off issues over the years.

You've gotta just be a Parody account? Right? Pretty much everything you say is completely false.

There might have been some Paul that went bankrupt in 2004 but it wasn't Paul Stanley aka Stanley Eisen. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Peter Bankruptcy
Vinnie

and of course Ace, committed a Federal Crime when he did his. Ace should have been in jail instead of on the Reunion tour. He got millions upon millions discharged by Chapter 7. Ace f'd over a ton of people by committing fraud including Frehley's Comet bandmates.

Ace knew all along, about the reunion. He knew he could repay all the millions he owed.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Since this information has been out there so long, why didn't Eddie Trunk or anyone ask Gene and Paul about this?

Why did none of the KISS Kruisers ask during a Q&A session. It would have been great to see their reaction if they were played the clip of Hirsh saying that.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV