New Music

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: New Music

Post by doublev2 »

Show me the 7 inch of Ashes to Ashes and the official sales please . I don't know much about the Ashes medley but looks like a promo from a quick glance..not a single and if it's number 9 in the radio play charts show me the place you can buy the 7 inch and the official charts for it . And show me a link to it being an official single.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:42 pm You need to back up what you say when you call me a liar
VVArchives wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:41 pm
doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:24 pm Show direct link to radio play of Ashes to Ashes. It's impossible it was correct . There was no play. Its possible a small station played it and reported it as number 9 but official radio play ..show the link please
I don't need to show more. I've already proved you wrong. You didn't even know about the 12" Ashes.

All you do is talk out your backside without knowing anything about the music industry and very little about VVI
You can't do a simple google search for Ashes To Ashes 12" ??
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And how many did it sell ? And where was it number 9 in radio charts?
You know they had to release a 7 inch for radio play for a single ?
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:41 pm Look at the official certification from billboard .. zero .
So why you arguing
Are you that dense? Nobody has said it was certified. And I went into KISS' albums etc. And I also listed and asked you who at Chrysalis would have any reason to have them certified? Of course you can't answer that.

I brought up how screwed up Billboard charts were and gave you perfect examples. Hits not selling anything but being the 2nd longest on the charts.

Smashes was on the charts less than Invasion and yet it did 2M

of course you ignore reality and you keep on harping on something nobody has said.

and if you want RIAA certifications you look at RIAA.com
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

https://www.discogs.com/release/6763685 ... s-To-Ashes

This is a sneak peak pre release promo not a single so try again
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:52 pm And how many did it sell ? And where was it number 9 in radio charts?
Can you not read? I said Radio and Records New Artists and gave that weeks reports of the Ashes single being played.

You are just upset you are a 3 Dog Night Song that starts with an L
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:53 pm https://www.discogs.com/release/6763685 ... s-To-Ashes

This is a sneak peak pre release promo not a single so try again
That's the "Ashes To Ashes" 12" Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No that's a promo . Not an official single .a single is something marketed to radio and then hopefully you like it and buy it in the store ..not a promotional sneak peak

It's not for sale . Even if it was the point still stands ..it's didn't chart at all or get radio play .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Do you see the black sleeve and the marking promotional copy only on the label? That's not a single https://www.discogs.com/release/6763685 ... kzMzg4ODg=
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:00 pm No that's a promo . Not an official single .a single is something marketed to radio and then hopefully you like it and buy it in the store ..not a promotional sneak peak

It's not for sale . Even if it was the point still stands ..it's didn't chart at all or get radio play .
Take it up with RADIO AND RECORDS. It did! You are lying
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Please show me the link . Thanks .
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:22 pm Executives at chrysalis lol..it's there job to promote the record. My dad actually worked for chrysalis and about 6 other labels and they have writers to make up lies about the bands. Show the link to gold please and stop calling me a liar
Sure! This makes as much sense as a kid who says his dad is a Nascar Crew Chief yet the kid can't even change the oil or fix a flat tiet.

You know nothing about the music business, how the RIAA works anything.

and if you don't want to be called out, stop making all those false claims. Pretty simple.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I was using billboard because you said in a reply billboard doesn't lie so I used your source to prove you wrong..then when you saw the truth you then said billboard is highly unreliable. Strange that
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:09 pm I was using billboard because you said in a reply billboard doesn't lie so I used your source to prove you wrong..then when you saw the truth you then said billboard is highly unreliable. Strange that
Billboard didn't lie. Their album charts weren't accurate. And thats when they switched to Soundscan they showed how unaccurate they had been.

Them posting the MTV charts (straight from MTV) is highly different. But of course even though "Boyz" got more airplay that most KISS videos in the 80s, you claim they hardly ever played it.

Just more of your nonsense.

BTW- funny how you didn't know the difference between the Top 100 singles and the Top 200 albums on Billboard. But sure, your dad was in the business. If he was, you never saw him!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I own a record label that had two of the biggest selling songs of the 80s passed from my dad. My dad was head of a&r at RCA UK , emi and Parlaphone uk and a top executive at many others . I grew up in the industry . My dad also waa responsible for Frankie goes to Hollywood relax hysteria
VVArchives wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:07 pm
doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:22 pm Executives at chrysalis lol..it's there job to promote the record. My dad actually worked for chrysalis and about 6 other labels and they have writers to make up lies about the bands. Show the link to gold please and stop calling me a liar
Sure! This makes as much sense as a kid who says his dad is a Nascar Crew Chief yet the kid can't even change the oil or fix a flat tiet.

You know nothing about the music business, how the RIAA works anything.

and if you don't want to be called out, stop making all those false claims. Pretty simple.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Show me the direct link of Ashes to Ashes number 9 in radio play please. This is total bullshit but would like to see it.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:16 pm Show me the direct link of Ashes to Ashes number 9 in radio play please. This is total bullshit but would like to see it.

You have the date of it. Find it yourself.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

So where did you get the random text from? Did you write it?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What you posted was paid adds by chrysalis records ...nothing about number 9 in radio play and its not clear if you copied the.text by hand or copying and pasting from somewhere but it's certainly nothing about number 9 radio play as you suggested
VVArchives wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:22 pm
doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:16 pm Show me the direct link of Ashes to Ashes number 9 in radio play please. This is total bullshit but would like to see it.

You have the date of it. Find it yourself.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:40 pm What you posted was paid adds by chrysalis records ...nothing about number 9 in radio play and its not clear if you copied the.text by hand or copying and pasting from somewhere but it's certainly nothing about number 9 radio play as you suggested
You don't even know how to spell ad!

You are just a clown! You spew bs and when busted you just make up a new lie to make up for the last one.

An ad is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job. ...a help wanted ad. American English
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:14 pm I own a record label that had two of the biggest selling songs of the 80s passed from my dad. My dad was head of a&r at RCA UK , emi and Parlaphone uk and a top executive at many others . I grew up in the industry . My dad also waa responsible for Frankie goes to Hollywood relax hysteria
Sure and yet you have zero knowledge of the record industry.

and over in Europe but talking about watching American MTV and how little Boyz was played (according to you) and you acted like the only mags kids were buying were Goldmine in the states back then.

SURE!

You also don't even know the basics how the RIAA works....about singles etc.

You don't put on the greasepaint because of KISS. You do it because you're in the circus!
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:23 pm Ashes to Ashes as far as I know wasn't a single so how did radio play it ?
Too bad you've never even read Bobby Rock's book. But I waited on that little nugget till you had completely shown yourself to be talking out of your A**.

What does Bobby say, Ashes released to A&R as a single.

No it wasn't the campaign that was supposed to happen because that got blown up because Chrysalis waited and then Kingdom Come's single blew up.

But since you never heard it on US radio while in Europe with your dad running all these record labels, it never happened.

The trades show it did. Bobby said it did. But according to you it didn't. Clown Show!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VVArchives, YOU have shown YOURSELF to be a clown my friend.

That is no single for Ashes to Ashes, it's a sneak peek promo (which is very cool) which as far removed from a single.

Take a lot of chill pills buddy, you're going to overheat.

There is no Ashes single, that's a fact. I fear you're going to pop a vein in your forehead, Elvis style, and this may explain why you are so angry maybe.

So calm down, and stop being a prick.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:37 pm
There is no Ashes single, that's a fact.
So Bobby was lying in his book about it being a single?

All those stations who added it in R&R ... that was all just made up in the trade publication?

And the magazine lied when they did a big push to AOR stations with the picture of them in a tank?!

I love how utterly out of touch and completely un-knowledgeable some people are around here.

Just clueless.

But if some want to live in an alternate reality- more power to em.

I'm not angry at all. I'm laughing my ass off at the clowns. Some who claim to know stuff about Vinnie have continually shown they know nothing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Lies. Everywhere lies!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

VVArchives wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:48 am
Slayer wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:34 am
Thank you for this, that is seriously funny. We got your back as 99% of us feel the same. It is sometimes hard to stay balanced with the praise and criticism of Vinnie but we try. The truth is Vinnie deserves both...............
You prefer people making stuff up instead of dealing with reality? Now we are back to the nonsense of Boyz was hardly ever played vs the reality. Thankfully, Billboard proves people are talking out of their A**

So much anger always and complete intolerance for anyone with a different point of view. It's not that you don't have good points and facts but so does Dino from a different vantage point. If you can provide the proof that Dino has requested please do so and close the debate down. If you can't then respectfully share your opinions and be tolerant of others who may have different opinions. Most of us would like for you to be correct with Vinnie accomplishing greater achievements but we just don't remember it that way. I would love and welcome you to prove it to be correct but I'm sorry I just have not seen the evidence yet. What I see is the attempted discrediting of Billboard and the hurling of insults. You attempt to sell but you can't close the sale. Please put up or shut the fuck up.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Slayer wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:20 am

So much anger always and complete intolerance for anyone with a different point of view. It's not that you don't have good points and facts but so does Dino from a different vantage point. If you can provide the proof that Dino has requested please do so and close the debate down. If you can't then respectfully share your opinions and be tolerant of others who may have different opinions. Most of us would like for you to be correct with Vinnie accomplishing greater achievements but we just don't remember it that way. I would love and welcome you to prove it to be correct but I'm sorry I just have not seen the evidence yet. What I see is the attempted discrediting of Billboard and the hurling of insults. You attempt to sell but you can't close the sale. Please put up or shut the fuck up.

When has Dino ever made a good point? I mean seriously?! The guy has been wrong about pretty much everything he says.

I have provided proof. I've listed the stuff out. Given the dates, page numbers etc. Now either you think I'm making up all that stuff (which could easily be checked) and I'm right.

Or you think I'm making up all that stuff and Dino is right. Pretty simple.

Attempted discrediting of Billboard? How so? Because I pointed out what they even acknowledged about their album charts? In your mind, that's discrediting them?! Seriously?!

Dino doesn't even know how the RIAA works. Gold/platinum certification. He knows nothing.

The most laughable is him confusing ADD's (Ashes single" and all the other new adds) with advertisements.

The guy has never read R&R, HITS and probably not even Billboard.

What do you want proof of? Ashes single being played. The HITS list of albums? Boyz rotation?

And when I provide proof.... Dino is BANNED from posting for 6 months. How's that?! His total and complete misinformation and garbage he posts are just figments of his imagination. None of it is based in actual reality.

Or how about the Billboard story on Chrysalis giving such much credit to VVI for Slaughter breaking. How about that? Since some laughably act like VVI didn't sell at all.

Or about about Chrysalis, Boyz in rotation on MTV (at least one of the weeks), HITS listing with VVI #4 and even an R&R with Ashes airplay on AOR radio (one of the weeks). Those 4 and Dino doesn't get to post anymore of his false info on here for life.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

"MESSAGE FROM VINNIE VINCENT :
Hey guys..
Manno..It's been a musically busy two years for me."

Yeah. Poor guy must be exhausted..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This month it's 5 (five) years since his "comeback" in Atlanta.
Five years.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I won't be coming back to get personal abuse and attacks here . So that's me out. Ridiculous
Bye Bye
Safari4ad

Post by Safari4ad »

Thank you for this, that is seriously funny. We got your back as 99% of us feel the same. It is sometimes hard to stay balanced with the praise and criticism of Vinnie but we try. The truth is Vinnie deserves both...............
You prefer people making stuff up instead of dealing with reality? Now we are back to the nonsense of Boyz was hardly ever played vs the reality. Thankfully, Billboard proves people are talking out of their A**
For the record, I didn't say that Boyz are Gonna Rock was only played 3 times, I'm sure it got plenty of rotation, and I wasn't watching MTV 24/7 because even at 10 years old I had a life. My point was that VVI (and I love that song/the albums/band) didn't get the same amount of exposure or airplay as Kiss with the videos from Crazy Nights/Smashes/HITS. Cuz I very much remember wanting to see the video for Boyz and watching for it repeatedly until I finally caught it one random night, as opposed to the Kiss videos that were constantly on the Dial MTV or whatever their request show was called back then. Hell, I loved Reason to Live, but by the end I was tired of it because I'd seen it so many times. That was never an issue with Boyz are Gonna Rock.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Safari4ad wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:05 am
For the record, I didn't say that Boyz are Gonna Rock was only played 3 times, I'm sure it got plenty of rotation, and I wasn't watching MTV 24/7 because even at 10 years old I had a life. My point was that VVI (and I love that song/the albums/band) didn't get the same amount of exposure or airplay as Kiss with the videos from Crazy Nights/Smashes/HITS. Cuz I very much remember wanting to see the video for Boyz and watching for it repeatedly until I finally caught it one random night, as opposed to the Kiss videos that were constantly on the Dial MTV or whatever their request show was called back then. Hell, I loved Reason to Live, but by the end I was tired of it because I'd seen it so many times. That was never an issue with Boyz are Gonna Rock.

Go back and respond to my direct quote about Video rotation for Boyz vs the others. I believe you are misrepresenting what I said. I don't think I said it beat Reason or Forever in terms of rotation.

Also, your memory doesn't matter. You are completely wrong. Boyz was in Active Rotation. That was the rotation between Medium and Heavy!

Boyz Are Gonna Rock was played throughout the day. Thank goodness there is a record of rotation in Billboard etc because as we know from the police, "eye witness testimony" sucks And if it sucks so bad within months just think how bad "eye witness testimony" is from 30-40 years ago. Totally unreliable.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

I would assume Safari is referring to what I said here.

I was talking about Boyz Airplay vs Crazy Crazy Nights as made clear below.

And Boyz got more/better rotation than "Turn On The Night", "Hide Your Heart", "Rise To It" (everything off Revenge),

It also blew away the rotation KISS got for "Uh All Night" and "Who Wants To Be Lonely"

And even "Tears Are Falling" only got 1 more week in rotation than Boyz Are Gonna Rock had.

"Heavens On FIre" was only in rotation 2 weeks more than "Boyz"

and yes Vinnie did KICK KISS ass in the lead off single/videos from Crazy Nights, Hot In The Shade and Revenge.

WHAT I HAD POSTED PREVIOUSLY:
----

VINNIE VINCENT INVASION debuts at #129 (almost 2 months before 1st video released)

Boyz was added to MTV Nov 15th issue billboard 1986

Vinnie's 2nd week on the playlist it was added to Breakout Rotation

The 3rd fucking week it was already in Medium Rotation

The 4th week it moved up even higher to Active Rotation (one step below Heavy rotation)

That 4th week in Active, Vinnie was there with Tina Turner, Bob Geldof, Smithereens, Robert Cray Band ... On the 7th week in ROTATION on MTv

In its 8th week it moved back down to medium where Iron Maiden had been stuck for 4 weeks I believe.

9th week it was gone

Guess who were in the lowly "light rotation" when Invasion left
Ratt, Poison, Tesla, Paul McCartney ....

So Boyz Are Gonna Rock hard

2 wks Breakout
2 wks Medium
4 wks Active

Vinnie kicked KISS's ass on video airplay with the lead off single/videos.

Lets look at Crazy Nights for comparison

6 weeks Medium
1 week Active

Kiss got 1 less week in rotation for CCN
Kiss had 3 weeks less in Active (right under Heavy) than Vinnie got.
beano

Post by beano »

VVArchives wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:30 am I would assume Safari is referring to what I said here.

And Boyz got more/better rotation than "Turn On The Night", "Hide Your Heart", "Rise To It" (everything off Revenge),

It also blew away the rotation KISS got for "Uh All Night" and "Who Wants To Be Lonely"

And even "Tears Are Falling" only got 1 more week in rotation than Boyz Are Gonna Rock had.

and yes Vinnie did KICK KISS ass in the lead off single/videos from Crazy Nights, Hot In The Shade and Revenge.

----

VINNIE VINCENT INVASION debuts at #129 (almost 2 months before 1st video released)

The 4th week it moved up even higher to Active Rotation (one step below Heavy rotation)

That 4th week in Active, Vinnie was there with Tina Turner, Bob Geldof, Smithereens, Robert Cray Band ... On the 7th week in ROTATION on MTv

In its 8th week it moved back down to medium where Iron Maiden had been stuck for 4 weeks I believe.

9th week it was gone

2 wks Breakout
2 wks Medium
4 wks Active

6 weeks Medium
1 week Active

Boring
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Boyz are gonna rock most definitely didn't get played as much as hide your heart as that was all over MTV, even day time. Not a chance that is even Close to correct. Crazy crazy nights was a top 10 hit in the UK. Can't remember what number but maybe even top 5. I would maybe agree who wants to be lonely and rise to it were about the same as boyz are gonna rock.

This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face
VVArchives wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:30 am I would assume Safari is referring to what I said here.

----

9th week it was gone

2 wks Breakout
2 wks Medium
4 wks Active

6 weeks Medium
1 week Active

Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:17 pm Boyz are gonna rock most definitely didn't get played as much as hide your heart as that was all over MTV, even day time. Not a chance that is even Close to correct. Crazy crazy nights was a top 10 hit in the UK. Can't remember what number but maybe even top 5. I would maybe agree who wants to be lonely and rise to it were about the same as boyz are gonna rock.

This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face

You seriously don't understand MTV rotation that has been covered in numerous KISS books and other things? It has nothing to do with a label saving face.

It has everything to do to being played everyday for X number of plays per day (based on the level of rotation it is at) for the number of weeks it is in rotation.

As you can tell by what was posted, Boyz Are Gonna Rock enjoyed a huge amount of rotation on MTV for 2 months (8 weeks).

You admitting you don't even know what MTV Rotation means speaks volumes. It really does.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No boyz are gonna rock didn't have huge amount of mtv play . Absurd , yes more than asg but still very rare amount of air time. Wheres the mtv stats you are going from? Anyone who was around in 1986 watching mtv knows boyz are gonna rock was not played outside of specialist shows or promos . It's absolutely absurd to think it was on some sort of programmed rotation in prime time mtv shows haha .. insane

. Also robert sued and put a stop to it so 2 months?? Haha
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:57 pm No boyz are gonna rock didn't have huge amount of mtv play . Absurd , yes more than asg but still very rare amount of air time. Wheres the mtv stats you are going from? Anyone who was around in 1986 watching mtv knows boyz are gonna rock was not played outside of specialist shows or promos . It's absolutely absurd to think it was on some sort of programmed rotation in prime time mtv shows haha .. insane

. Also robert sued and put a stop to it so 2 months?? Haha

Everything you said is made up and completely against the facts that have been posted. But then you just admitted not long ago that you didn't even know what rotation on MTV meant.

Lets review what you said:

2 months of rotation is now laughable? Why not tell us how many weeks KISS videos got? How many got more than 8 weeks in rotation? Are you laughing that most of them didn't get that?

You've already showed you don't know what daily rotation means when you act like it was not played outside of specialized shows or promos. And for a video that was one step above heavy, you act like it was a "rare amount of airtime". Just keep proving to everyone that you are creating stuff out of thin air.

But then you've admitted you don't know what rotation and the levels on MTV mean so its no surprise you just keep saying more things that are far from the truth.

Shame the moderator allows you to continue doing this. But they don't seem to care one bit.

Robert didn't put a stop to anything. He got a settlement. That's it.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Luxor, one question. Were you there back then? Were you consuming all the TV and magazines about VVI that you could? Were you a super fan during the actual VVI heyday?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Luxor wasn't there . When you were as big of a fan as I was constantly living for finding Vinnie vincent stuff you would have known . I am not sure why Luxor thinks that Vinnie vincent invasion was one of the biggest bands of the 80s and not the semi obscure band they were .. they were certainly not a regular mtv band but it's fine with me if someone wants to believe something. You can believe anyrhing if.you try hard enough.

I will agree that in 1986 quite a few heavy metal kids (not anyone else) knew vvi and unfortunately in high school in usa they were the brunt of jokes (but for example bands like.cinderella and wasp much much bigger). .. but in 1988 there music didn't get through to the kids at all . It would be very rare to find a kid who knew Vinnie vincent had a second album.

Don't forget this music was mostly for teens back then and very very flighty .. one year and kids on to a different type of music ..
Bye Bye
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:33 am Luxor wasn't there . When you were as big of a fan as I was constantly living for finding Vinnie vincent stuff you would have known . I am not sure why Luxor thinks that Vinnie vincent invasion was one of the biggest bands of the 80s and not the semi obscure band they were .. they were certainly not a regular mtv band but it's fine with me if someone wants to believe something. You can believe anyrhing if.you try hard enough.

I will agree that in 1986 quite a few heavy metal kids (not anyone else) knew vvi and unfortunately in high school in usa they were the brunt of jokes (but for example bands like.cinderella and wasp much much bigger). .. but in 1988 there music didn't get through to the kids at all . It would be very rare to find a kid who knew Vinnie vincent had a second album.

Don't forget this music was mostly for teens back then and very very flighty .. one year and kids on to a different type of music ..

I was there unlike you. I'm not making stuff up constantly, unlike you. Nobody said Invasion was one of the biggest bands. That is you just making stuff up. You laughed about Boyz did a huge 8 weeks of rotation on MTV. Go ahead and tell us how many weeks HOF did and what level. Tell us what other KISS videos did. You don't even understand what rotation on MTV meant.

You comparing Cinderella with WASP is pretty funny as well.

Also, compare VVI with WASP during that time period

VVI Invasion - 29 weeks on Billboard.

Inside The Electric Circus (also out in 1986) spent a lousy 19 weeks

Live In The Raw - 14 weeks

Headless Children - 13 weeks

Want to go back earlier and look at The Last Command? 23 weeks

Invasion beat all of those WASP albums.

In your mind, WASP was on par with a multi-platinum selling band. In reality, WASP wasn't that big at all.

WASP did not have any albums that went even gold during the 80's. But you think they were huge. You just compared them with Cinderella. At least there was a good reason why Chrysalis never bothered to certify Invasion albums during the 80's. W.A.S.P. had no excuse.

Keep on making up more stories. Interesting to see what you come up next since you hate the trades and have shown you don't even understand them.
Last edited by Luxor on Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:38 am Luxor, one question. Were you there back then? Were you consuming all the TV and magazines about VVI that you could? Were you a super fan during the actual VVI heyday?
According to DoubleV I wasn't even there. And we know how accurate everything he says. So that must be true. But it is odd you are asking me and not that guy who is at direct odds with all the evidence.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, I know him, he has provenance. I don't know you, nobody knows you. You have not really introduced yourself.

For all we know you are one of those fans who just discovered Vinnie, he's the best thing on the planet and his smile is to die for. They are usually girls, but you never know.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What happened to the release in November?
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Doublev started the doublev fan site after the old pyro messiah site shut down. He gifted it to Vinnie in late 2009/early 2010, Vinnie then deleted ALL the topics and destroyed the site!

Found some old emails.

"IMPORTANT CHANGES AT VINNIEVINCENT.COM
Double V - Vinnie Vincent TRIBUTE Unofficial Fan Forum - Email Contact info@vinnievincent.com linked from vinnievincent.com <info@vinnievincent.com>
You
Hello all. I want to let everyone know that as of very soon I will no longer use vinnievincent.com to forward to the doublev Vinnie Vincent Tribute. The Forum will stay exactly the same and the normal address http://doublev.forumco.com is still valid, but will be the only way to access the board. Also my email info@vinnievincent.com will no longer be in use. Please check the board in the future for new details. I fully expect to keep the board running at full strength. For now any questions can be sent to info@vinnievincent.com or contact me through the board (PM or email). I look forward to hearing more VV talk from everyone in the future. Thanks.. Doublev

----------
You received this message from Double V - Vinnie Vincent TRIBUTE Unofficial Fan Forum - Email Contact info@vinnievincent.com linked from vinnievincent.com because you are a member of the forums.
Your username is: shramiac
The forums are located at http://doublev.forumco.com/."

Here's another

"hi, sorry have not seen them. i think the whole thing has been deleted. i am not the owner of the board.

i will delete her membership.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:32 PM, shramiac wrote:
Hello DoubleV 2

You received the following message from: shramiac

At: http://doublev.forumco.com/

WTF!!!!! Can you please tell/force SuzieQ to stop with the Jewish remarks please! I don't need to read that kind of crap here! Don't understand why you delete my post and leave her's?"

--------------------
You received this email because you are a member (or someone knows you) at http://doublev.forumco.com
Report abuse to abuse@forumco.com