New Music

News and information from 2018 onwards
shramiac

New Music

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: New Music

Post by Genebaby »

KICK ASS!!!!! I have sooooo been waiting for this, and it's almost time!!!!! Bring it on Vinnie!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

I like that there's news even when there are none.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

For sure man!! Just hearing about the news of the new music is enough!

Imagine when the new music is released next month!!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Is that the vinyl. My record label put out three vinyls last month and it only took 4 weeks wait to press.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The article from Vinnie promises new solo music, unheard. Vinyl, CD, download, whatever, it's due soon and we can't wait!!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Not only did I NEVER hear vvi all systems go tunes played on z rock or any radio it was limited to a few headbangers ball shows . I admit that after slaughter made it they played vvi stuff on the ball in early 1990. As for la guns they were all over the radio and on MTV including outside of the ball (admittedly not a lot out side of the ball but more than vvi).
All systems go has not gone gold nor the first album even with the kiss connection while la guns record has. While ofcouese slaughter first album sold more than creatures , lick it up and all vvi releases combined all this in 1990 when metal was dying out
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:29 am Not only did I NEVER hear vvi all systems go tunes played on z rock or any radio it was limited to a few headbangers ball shows . I admit that after slaughter made it they played vvi stuff on the ball in early 1990. As for la guns they were all over the radio and on MTV including outside of the ball (admittedly not a lot out side of the ball but more than vvi).
All systems go has not gone gold nor the first album even with the kiss connection while la guns record has. While ofcouese slaughter first album sold more than creatures , lick it up and all vvi releases combined all this in 1990 when metal was dying out

As usual, the king of liars on this board.

Ashe's got played on Z Rock and numerous other stations. Love Kills was on the MTV countdown all the time and hit #1 numerous times. Both it and That Time Of Year in rotation on the channel.

There's a huge difference between being certified and selling past those levels. Nobody was going to bother having VVI's stuff certified at Chrysalis. They changed "guard" too many times to care.

Creatures is close to 1M in sales in the US

Lick It Up is past 2 M in sales in the US

and even the Chrysalis people admit that Slaughter broke because of all the VVI fans. Without them, Slaughter would have never gone anywhere.

But Double V is always full of shit
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

VVArchives wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:41 am
and even the Chrysalis people admit that Slaughter broke because of all the VVI fans. Without them, Slaughter would have never gone anywhere.

Interesting. You got a link or some proof that "the Chrysalis people admit that Slaughter broke because of all the VVI fans"?

I can wait, while you find that.

I suspect that supporting Kiss on tour was responsible for Slaughter's early success more than anything, coupled with a more mainstream sound than VVI.

If we apply your same logic, VVI should have been massive what with all those Kiss fans wanting to support Vinnie...

DoubleV said HE didn't hear VVI on z rock. He didn't say they weren't played.

Are you Vinnie Vincent by the way? Your endless barrage of unsubstantiated statements in defence of the man would suggest that.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

aeroflott wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:10 am
VVArchives wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:41 am

Interesting. You got a link or some proof that "the Chrysalis people admit that Slaughter broke because of all the VVI fans"?

I can wait, while you find that.

I suspect that supporting Kiss on tour was responsible for Slaughter's early success more than anything, coupled with a more mainstream sound than VVI.

If we apply your same logic, VVI should have been massive what with all those Kiss fans wanting to support Vinnie...

June 15, 1991 Billboard. Page 27 "Slaughter Makes Killing Via Label Plan"
By Jim Bessman

They they are talking about how Slaughter benefitted greatly from the Vinnie Vincent Invasion fan club base. MTV wasn't even interested in Slaughter and it took them weeks to add them into rotation. It was the VVI fans who were calling stores, barraging MTV etc. Without the VVI fan base, Slaughter never would have done jack or it would have taken them forever.

You suspect Slaughter opening for KISs did anything?! Other way around! Slaughter was around 800,000 copies of their debut in May 1990.

Hell, it took KISS almost 3 years after its release to sell 580,00 of Hot In The Shade according to their label. That's EW June 1992. Not sure of the date. Batman on cover.

Invasion was already around 500K by May 1988. And ASG flew off the shelves. It took around 2 months to ship 500K of it. "That Time Of Year" wasn't even out yet. But the label knew it was all over by then. Vinnie and the label had it out.

As Dana Strum pointed out in Kerrang, Slaughter was driving sales of the Hot In The Shade tour. KISS sure wasn't. Without Slaughter and Winger on that bill, KISS would have been lucky to do 4K a night.

KISS massive fans? Is that why Asylum sucked so bad in sales? Where were all those KISS fans? Hits tanked even worse than Asylum. They got fans because of Slaughter on that tour.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Slaughter did not benefit from VV fan base lol. They didn't even adverise it and so few people knew Mark was in VVI and not only that most people didn't even know VVI had a second record out. You are totally dillusional. lol

VVI All systems go selling half a million lol hahah thats so insane to say. I am not aware that 'that time of year ' ever was out. I never saw a single for sale?

I remember the night Up all Night premiered on Headbangers ball and even though I didn't like it all the kids at my high school were singing it. I told them Slaughter used to be in VVI and non of them had a clue who VVI were and the ones that did only remembered the 1986 era. Sorry to break it you you but VVI were not even a blimp on Slaughter commercially.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Up All Night a hit from moment played on MTV. And no VVI fans were not demanding Slaughter and VVI was not being played on MTV. Barely on Headbangers Ball. They did bring The All Systems go videos back to headbangers ball after Slaughter made it and added featuring Mark Slaughter . That TIme of Year got played more after Slaughter came out than it did before they broke up. Still not much though.

VV Archives clearly wasn't around then or is insane
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I will used to go to concerts from 1987 to 1991 in a Vinnie Vincent Invasion shirt. I never ever saw anyone elese ever where a VVI shirt. Also most people didn't know VVI when asking about my shirt of like I said if they did they knew the Tina Turner wig 1986 version Boys are gonna rock.. VVI were my favourite band and everywhere I went I used to talk about VVI and go to record stores and talk about VVI and I assure you they were very obscure. I think Kiss fans were slightly more obsseded in UK and Germany back then in late 80s and I think VVI had a touch more following mainly due the the press in northern Europe but still low but I would have bet that VVI may have been able to play the Hammersmith Odeon in London like Ace did and get 2000 to 3000 people. As for the usa they were not getting anywhere close to that in the small nightclubs they were booked in.. maybe partially due to virtually no adversing in the magazines.. but also because little demand.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:16 pm Slaughter did not benefit from VV fan base lol. They didn't even adverise it and so few people knew Mark was in VVI and not only that most people didn't even know VVI had a second record out. You are totally dillusional. lol

VVI All systems go selling half a million lol hahah thats so insane to say. I am not aware that 'that time of year ' ever was out. I never saw a single for sale?

I remember the night Up all Night premiered on Headbangers ball and even though I didn't like it all the kids at my high school were singing it. I told them Slaughter used to be in VVI and non of them had a clue who VVI were and the ones that did only remembered the 1986 era. Sorry to break it you you but VVI were not even a blimp on Slaughter commercially.

There you go again, flat out lying your ass off. You are such an unbelievable liar. They advertised the shit out of ASG. And it didn't matter if they did or not because Vinnie Vincent Invasion was all over every damn magazine there was.

I also love all the "I remember back in HS nonsense". Your memory is shit or you probably MTV or any of the 10 major rock magazines the kids were buying. You laughably acted like the fans were buying Goldmine. No, they were buying magazines that featured the rock stars. Metal Edge, Hit Parade, Circus, Creem, Metal, Faces, Rock Scene you name it. Vinnie Vincent Invasion was all over those magazines.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:26 pm I will used to go to concerts from 1987 to 1991 in a Vinnie Vincent Invasion shirt. I never ever saw anyone elese ever where a VVI shirt. Also most people didn't know VVI when asking about my shirt of like I said if they did they knew the Tina Turner wig 1986 version Boys are gonna rock.. VVI were my favourite band and everywhere I went I used to talk about VVI and go to record stores and talk about VVI and I assure you they were very obscure. I think Kiss fans were slightly more obsseded in UK and Germany back then in late 80s and I think VVI had a touch more following mainly due the the press in northern Europe but still low but I would have bet that VVI may have been able to play the Hammersmith Odeon in London like Ace did and get 2000 to 3000 people. As for the usa they were not getting anywhere close to that in the small nightclubs they were booked in.. maybe partially due to virtually no adversing in the magazines.. but also because little demand.

You hate Vinnie and all you do is spew lies about him. You lie about what he was doing in clubs, you lie about airplay..video play you name it.

Unlike your lies, Bobby told the story of driving out to audition. He was in the middle of nowhere. Stopped to get gas. The guy asked what he was doing. He told him he was going out to audition for Vinnie and the guy said, oh, the guy from KISS.

And there you are with "advertising". Again, maybe if you had actually been alive back then and had gotten the top 10 rock magazines that featured VVI all over the place, you wouldn't have to lie about what happened then.

and your lies directly contradict what Chrysalis execs said in Billboard.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:20 pm Up All Night a hit from moment played on MTV. And no VVI fans were not demanding Slaughter and VVI was not being played on MTV. Barely on Headbangers Ball. They did bring The All Systems go videos back to headbangers ball after Slaughter made it and added featuring Mark Slaughter . That TIme of Year got played more after Slaughter came out than it did before they broke up. Still not much though.

Once again, you f'ing lie your ass off.

MTV didn't give a shit about "Up All Night". It began play on the channel 2-3-1990 Billboard. It took 4 weeks of VVI fans/ Slaughter International pushing the hell out of it. Using phone trees to tell tons of people "Voting was open" and then spamming calls to Dial-MTV. 4 weeks of that before MTV even "added" the damn video to Roation! The rotation began - March 10th 1990 Billboard.

Some of use bring the facts and then truth. Ones, like you just spew lies and say, I remember as a kid. Your memory sucks or you're an habitual liar or most likely both.

Thankfully at least Chrysalis was on record saying how Slaughter broke. All your lies and hatred of Vinnie won't change that reality

But you're the tool who acted like you couldn't believe LA Guns was opening for VVI, when we know from LA Guns themselves, they went back home broke and couldn't get another tour at all after being booted from VVI. It really must suck to be you. Spewing BS that is so easily destroyed.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

At the end of the day, where is the new music? Another lie from Vinnie?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

At the end of the day where is my fucking VV Archives Box Set that was paid for 24 years ago. In my opinion that would define a liar and a thief who steals from his fans. Further Cusano comes back to the public eye and promises the world many things including 2 sets of Archives for those who purchased them in the 1990's that were led to believe at the time they were completed and ready to ship in 1998. Cusano has been back in the public eye for years now and sold multitudes of items and has never made right with his loyal fans who fronted him money for the Archives years ago that he stole from his loyal fans. That is the definition of a liar and a thief! When Cusano pulled the plug on the Graceland Gig at the last moment with Carmine and Jim Creen how many people lost money on their plane tickets and lodging bills? Was there ever even a public apology to Cusano's Loyal Fans for that and an offer to make things right in some way to his fans???? In my opinion that would define a liar and a thief who steals from his fans.
I haven't slagged Cusano in years as he has sadly become a pathetic soul but when a shit disturbing holier than thou fucking troll like "VVARCHIVES" comes here and doesn't constructively debate his differences rather hurls insulting buckets of shit at people like DoubleV2 and others for months it really shines a light on the person that "VVARCHIVES" is advocating for. Cusano in my opinion had the talent as an artist to be an Icon in his genre but sadly due to the fact that he is wired unethically, fearful and lazy he squandered his opportunity and talent away.

"VVARCHIVES" is either Cusano himself or a sycophantic, butt licking fan boy who is blind to the truth. If you are Vincent Cusano just grow a set of balls and do the fucking right thing and reach out to those that you have wronged and attempt to make things right. It would go miles toward improving your tarnished legacy. Any person that has been a fan of Cusano's since the 1980's knows that probably 90% or more of the people that have had a business transaction with him would describe it as unsuccessful, bad or unethical. Vincent Cusano is the common denominator and everyone else can't all be wrong............ Still I keep praying for Cusano in hope that before he dies that he will have a reckoning, see the light and do what is right to make amends to all the people that he has wronged over the years. As long as he is with us it will never be too late.........

Best wishes and luck to Vincent Cusano
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Slayer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:46 am At the end of the day where is my fucking VV Archives Box Set that was paid for 24 years ago. In my opinion that would define a liar and a thief who steals from his fans. Further Cusano comes back to the public eye and promises the world many things including 2 sets of Archives for those who purchased them in the 1990's that were led to believe at the time they were completed and ready to ship in 1998. Cusano has been back in the public eye for years now and sold multitudes of items and has never made right with his loyal fans who fronted him money for the Archives years ago that he stole from his loyal fans. That is the definition of a liar and a thief! When Cusano pulled the plug on the Graceland Gig at the last moment with Carmine and Jim Creen how many people lost money on their plane tickets and lodging bills? Was there ever even a public apology to Cusano's Loyal Fans for that and an offer to make things right in some way to his fans???? In my opinion that would define a liar and a thief who steals from his fans.

You're claiming he stole the Archives from the fans. So your claim would be that Vinnie never had any intention of putting it out whatsoever. Is that right? You're claiming he didn't put a ton of money into it. He didn't get over his head and the project went bankrupt. Your claim is it was a con all along and he never intended to release anything?

As far as Graceland, shows get cancelled all the time. Only idiots get hotel rooms you can't cancel up till 24 hours before hand. Or get airfare tickets you can't exchange for $100 fee or so.

Again, The Archives are over. Nobody will get them. KISS would never allow them to be released. Ok, he got $100 back in 1996 from some fans. He tried. He failed. Move on.

Kiss on the other hand took $1000 per head (and others $250) for the Dubai scam. They got paid millions upon millions to do that show. THey promoted the hell out of it. Now Doc is acting like they didn't get paid which is a total lie. They never would done that show without almost everything upfront. And they don't care about all the people who paid $250 or $1000 and didn't get shit. They block people on twitter who bring it up. They know the SOL is about up. They will be free and clear soon.

They con people nightly going to their shows as they lie to everyone and keep saying they don't lip-synch. That's a rip off of about $1M a night for every show they do.

How many concerts have KISS cancelled for low ticket sales and other things? Even on the EOTR, they've done it. They've made up lies for several last minute cancellations. Do you cry about how much miss Mr KISSFAQ has lost on airfare, hotel etc from cancelled KISS shows?

And I'm not even mentioning all the people who got F'd on all the KISS VEGAS residency shows. Thats a whole other massive cancellation on people.

Kiss even cancelled one date in 2020 after they had flown home a day early. They waited to let anyone know till around 4pm the day of the show. Even though, they got on their private jet and hightaled it out of there the night before. Letting people get on airplanes, check in hotels and other things for a date they knew wasn't happening and they didn't give a damn about letting their fans know.

And if KISS had paid Vinnie any fraction of what he's owed, he wouldn't need the money. And its not like Vinnie is the only one they've done it to.

Now how many times do you bring up all those KISS rip offs? Do you do it all the time? Do you call them out constantly for being thieves? Hell their website is selling KISS 40th Creatures for almost double what you can get it from Walmart from.

And one more thing, how much stuff did you get from Vinnie (Archives)? People act like they got nothing for their $100. Going off what he charges today for stuff....did you get $500 or more worth in today's Vinnie dollars for your $100?
How many autographed pictures did you get? How many guitar picks? What else did you get? All that is far more than $100 worth?

And adjusted for inflation (even Biden inflation) that $100 is $160 today. You got far more in Vinnie stuff than $160!

And while Vinnie might have gotten $160 in today's dollars. KISS was getting $250 and $1000 recently and they don't give one iota that KISS fans will never see anything for their money.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:18 am At the end of the day, where is the new music? Another lie from Vinnie?
A lie? Do you know the definition of a lie? I don't think you do.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

VVArchives wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:11 am
Slayer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:46 am At the end of the day where is my fucking VV Archives Box Set that was paid for 24 years ago. In my opinion that would define a liar and a thief who steals from his fans. Further Cusano comes back to the public eye and promises the world many things including 2 sets of Archives for those who purchased them in the 1990's that were led to believe at the time they were completed and ready to ship in 1998. Cusano has been back in the public eye for years now and sold multitudes of items and has never made right with his loyal fans who fronted him money for the Archives years ago that he stole from his loyal fans. That is the definition of a liar and a thief! When Cusano pulled the plug on the Graceland Gig at the last moment with Carmine and Jim Creen how many people lost money on their plane tickets and lodging bills? Was there ever even a public apology to Cusano's Loyal Fans for that and an offer to make things right in some way to his fans???? In my opinion that would define a liar and a thief who steals from his fans.

You're claiming he stole the Archives from the fans. So your claim would be that Vinnie never had any intention of putting it out whatsoever. Is that right? You're claiming he didn't put a ton of money into it. He didn't get over his head and the project went bankrupt. Your claim is it was a con all along and he never intended to release anything?

As far as Graceland, shows get cancelled all the time. Only idiots get hotel rooms you can't cancel up till 24 hours before hand. Or get airfare tickets you can't exchange for $100 fee or so.

Again, The Archives are over. Nobody will get them. KISS would never allow them to be released. Ok, he got $100 back in 1996 from some fans. He tried. He failed. Move on.

Kiss on the other hand took $1000 per head (and others $250) for the Dubai scam. They got paid millions upon millions to do that show. THey promoted the hell out of it. Now Doc is acting like they didn't get paid which is a total lie. They never would done that show without almost everything upfront. And they don't care about all the people who paid $250 or $1000 and didn't get shit. They block people on twitter who bring it up. They know the SOL is about up. They will be free and clear soon.

They con people nightly going to their shows as they lie to everyone and keep saying they don't lip-synch. That's a rip off of about $1M a night for every show they do.

How many concerts have KISS cancelled for low ticket sales and other things? Even on the EOTR, they've done it. They've made up lies for several last minute cancellations. Do you cry about how much miss Mr KISSFAQ has lost on airfare, hotel etc from cancelled KISS shows?

And I'm not even mentioning all the people who got F'd on all the KISS VEGAS residency shows. Thats a whole other massive cancellation on people.

Kiss even cancelled one date in 2020 after they had flown home a day early. They waited to let anyone know till around 4pm the day of the show. Even though, they got on their private jet and hightaled it out of there the night before. Letting people get on airplanes, check in hotels and other things for a date they knew wasn't happening and they didn't give a damn about letting their fans know.

And if KISS had paid Vinnie any fraction of what he's owed, he wouldn't need the money. And its not like Vinnie is the only one they've done it to.

Now how many times do you bring up all those KISS rip offs? Do you do it all the time? Do you call them out constantly for being thieves? Hell their website is selling KISS 40th Creatures for almost double what you can get it from Walmart from.

And one more thing, how much stuff did you get from Vinnie (Archives)? People act like they got nothing for their $100. Going off what he charges today for stuff....did you get $500 or more worth in today's Vinnie dollars for your $100?
How many autographed pictures did you get? How many guitar picks? What else did you get? All that is far more than $100 worth?

And adjusted for inflation (even Biden inflation) that $100 is $160 today. You got far more in Vinnie stuff than $160!

And while Vinnie might have gotten $160 in today's dollars. KISS was getting $250 and $1000 recently and they don't give one iota that KISS fans will never see anything for their money.

Let's be direct, It makes zero difference whether Cusano worked on the Archives with the intention of releasing them and got in trouble and couldn't deliver them. He took $125 for pre-sales on his website that were not correctly listed as pre-sales for an upcoming item. The Archives at the time were sold as if as soon as your check cleared the bank they would be shipped and you would be home listening to them within a few weeks shredding the walls down with a shit eating grin on your face LOL :mrgreen: . My wife and I where not informed of any issues or delays until we sent a letter to Metaluna Records much later inquiring when we should expect our purchase to be delivered. We were then provided updates at intervals all promising the world that never came.
Cusano has sold the guitars that he stole from Tom Palecki. Cusano has sold dozens of items at auctions totaling tens of thousands of dollars or more, meet and greets, fan shows, Weekend Bashes in Nashville, Creature's Fest etc. so he has made some money in the last few years. Your reaction to me was that I got hosed 24 years ago so forget about it. I'm not going to ever forget about it until he makes it right and we are fair and square. All YOU have to say to me is "dude I'm sorry that you lost your money" and your not betraying Cusano and he can still be your King.

You then want to re-frame the discussion on Kiss? What has Kiss got to do with our discussion right now on Vincent Cusano? You and I are talking about Vincent Cusano directly and only Vincent Cusano and I don't give a fuck about Kiss because they didn't rip me off Vincent Cusano did.

If you think that Kiss are lying thieves that are stealing from their fans then that is your opinion and you are quite welcome to have that. I don't know enough about the Dubai Event to comment and I will give you that I too am no fan of lip synching either.

As far as what I received making up for what I paid for? I received nothing that wasn't advertised that I didn't pay for, I received nothing that others didn't receive also for their $125 and I received nothing involving the Archives that I desired. I did get a couple of guitar picks. Do a couple of guitar picks worth 25 cents a piece make up for $125 in 1998? They are not listed as his favorite guitar pick that he used in the Dr. Love Solo in Rio LOL and probably contain no remnants of Cusano's DNA although they may have remnants of Diane's DNA on them because she was likely the one who glued them to the paper. (RIP Diane)

Here is the deal, you are welcome here, everyone is welcome here but there is a basic etiquette and common respect and courtesy that we share with our fellow human beings. Debate vigorously and share your facts but do so without calling someone (Doublev2 or Genebaby) a fucking liar. I'm not debating your facts or your opinions or Genebaby's or DoubleV2's only YOUR delivery of your facts. Gain your credibility by proving your point and you win but you don't win by throwing insults at others who have a different vantage than yourself.

I understand that people can be irritating that share a different view point but in this world that we live in now we all have to pack our patience. Look at the news and if your progressive everything that a conservative says makes your head want to explode. If your a Trump or DeSantis Fan every time you see Joe Biden you want to vomit. We all have to overcome this and get back to speaking to each other and building bridges over the "River Schitz" to the trail of truth. Sometimes the truth is what we believe and sometimes it isn't but the only way that we know for sure is by talking to people and learning their perspective and studying the issues on our own and forming our own opinion.

I enjoy reading your facts and your truths when your not insulting others who have been Cusano Fans for for over 40 years. In some cases these folks love Cusano's Art and Talent through the ages and in some cases feel that they have been let down. That is their truth!

Best wishes to you and may great things come to Vinnie through his efforts and talent.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Great post Kev. Many truths there. Vinnie Vincent is an actual thief. He dead set stole those guitars from poor Tom and tried to sell them for what was it, US$8000 a piece at NAMM? With NO case?

VVArchives (probably the crappiest Vinnie related screen name actually as the only thing actually released under the Archives banner, and a bit of a spit in the face of the box set buyers, was the super crappy, but collectable, Speedball Jamm), you can never ever dismiss the feelings around the box set. They have been bad since the late 90s, simmering the whole time, and only made worse now because Vinnie promised those same people two box sets back in 2018. Another lie?

As Kev states, any crap you spout about problems with the boxset and it wasn't Vinnie's fault matter not. It WAS advertised as a "here it is, get it now" product. Not an early version of Kickstarter, where Vinnie "hopes" to make this cool boxset if you will just help with some money beforehand. Of course, promising a product you have no rights to deliver is not a great way to do business, and just like the recent thing with advertising Pretty Boy Floyd for the new Christmas Party date, it's the way Vinnie roles. It's his MO.

I bet he was hoping PBF would stay quiet the whole time. He did something similar by saying he was re-recording ASG go with Robert, and Robert was like, "WTF, NO".
beano

Post by beano »

I’m all up for freedom of speech, but someone should just ban this muppet. Its like trying to argue with one of Vladmir Putins goons
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

beano wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:15 pm I’m all up for freedom of speech, but someone should just ban this muppet. Its like trying to argue with one of Vladmir Putins goons
LOL :D
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Yup.

When VV made his comeback at Atlanta, a key part of his "comeback" was he stated he was going to make good on the boxset.

Hell, the thumbnail image of the promotional video was him holding the boxset in front of his face.

I think you're right, it isn't going to happen. Ever.

Ergo, the man is a liar.

Simples.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

beano wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:15 pm I’m all up for freedom of speech
You'd rather the board be filled with Vinnie haters like yourself instead of those who speak the truth and shoot down the numerous lies with facts

You probably hate Elon Musk just like Julian Gill does. Because Julian loves left wingers and he hates free speech
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Slayer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:38 am

Let's be direct, It makes zero difference whether Cusano worked on the Archives with the intention of releasing them and got in trouble and couldn't deliver them.

He took $125 for pre-sales on his website that were not correctly listed as pre-sales for an upcoming item. The Archives at the time were sold as if as soon as your check cleared the bank they would be shipped and you would be home listening to them within a few weeks shredding the walls down with a shit eating grin on your face LOL :mrgreen: . My wife and I where not informed of any issues or delays until we sent a letter to Metaluna Records much later inquiring when we should expect our purchase to be delivered. We were then provided updates at intervals all promising the world that never came.

For starters it was $100 and $20 s/h when it began in 1996. At first the 3 hours were supposed to go out in January 1997.

And the company you wrote that check to when out of business long ago. Nothing is owed.

I too am out $120. But I'm smart enough to not keep whining about something that was over back 20+ years ago.

I spent $100 or more on KISStory and that POS book fell apart in no time. Another Krapfest from KISS. Oh well.

Yes, Vinnie never should have mentioned the Archives at all. That was Derek's doing. Derek was pushing all that shit. And I certainly think it was stupid.

They won't come out. They'll never be out. Again, KISS would never allow them to come out.

What should he do? Press an special edition of Guitarmageddon. Give that to the people who did get the box set. That's the only way you could get it. If he does anything to make good, it should be something like that and if people don't like it, oh well.

Many KISS fans are saying KISS should give them a free Meet N Greet for being out the $1000 Kon. Or Vinnie could do the same.

And if KISS had only paid the man what he was due. All those millions they ripped him off. Sure he f'd up declaring backruptcy etc and that's why KISS was able to get out of it because of damn loopholes like bankruptices caused etc.

As Paul sang, "Move On"

As far as Tom and his guitars.... you all must have read through the contract they had. Why don't you post it for all to see since you obviously know the deals of that contract.

And again, if KISS had not ripped Vinnie off, Vinnie would be flush with cash.

But they won't even pay back the $1000 & $250 they stole from all those fans. How many hundreds of millions do they have? But they won't make the fans whole and they could easily do that.
beano

Post by beano »

VVArchives wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:36 am

Let's be direct, It makes zero difference whether Cusano worked on the Archives with the intention of releasing them and got in trouble and couldn't deliver them.

He took $125 for pre-sales on his website that were not correctly listed as pre-sales for an upcoming item. The Archives at the time were sold as if as soon as your check cleared the bank they would be shipped and you would be home listening to them within a few weeks shredding the walls down with a shit eating grin on your face LOL :mrgreen: . My wife and I where not informed of any issues or delays until we sent a letter to Metaluna Records much later inquiring when we should expect our purchase to be delivered. We were then provided updates at intervals all promising the world that never came.

For starters it was $100 and $20 s/h when it began in 1996. At first the 3 hours were supposed to go out in January 1997.

And the company you wrote that check to when out of business long ago. Nothing is owed.

I too am out $120. But I'm smart enough to not keep whining about something that was over back 20+ years ago.

I spent $100 or more on KISStory and that POS book fell apart in no time. Another Krapfest from KISS. Oh well.

Yes, Vinnie never should have mentioned the Archives at all. That was Derek's doing. Derek was pushing all that shit. And I certainly think it was stupid.

They won't come out. They'll never be out. Again, KISS would never allow them to come out.

What should he do? Press an special edition of Guitarmageddon. Give that to the people who did get the box set. That's the only way you could get it. If he does anything to make good, it should be something like that and if people don't like it, oh well.

Many KISS fans are saying KISS should give them a free Meet N Greet for being out the $1000 Kon. Or Vinnie could do the same.

And if KISS had only paid the man what he was due. All those millions they ripped him off. Sure he f'd up declaring backruptcy etc and that's why KISS was able to get out of it because of damn loopholes like bankruptices caused etc.

As Paul sang, "Move On"

As far as Tom and his guitars.... you all must have read through the contract they had. Why don't you post it for all to see since you obviously know the deals of that contract.

But they won't even pay back the $1000 & $250 they stole from all those fans. How many hundreds of millions do they have? But they won't make the fans whole and they could easily do that.

Nobody actually reads your posts
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Here is the deal, you are welcome here, everyone is welcome here but there is a basic etiquette and common respect and courtesy that we share with our fellow human beings. Debate vigorously and share your facts but do so without calling someone (Doublev2 or Genebaby) a fucking liar. I'm not debating your facts or your opinions or Genebaby's or DoubleV2's only YOUR delivery of your facts. Gain your credibility by proving your point and you win but you don't win by throwing insults at others who have a different vantage than yourself.

I understand that people can be irritating that share a different view point but in this world that we live in now we all have to pack our patience. Look at the news and if your progressive everything that a conservative says makes your head want to explode. If your a Trump or DeSantis Fan every time you see Joe Biden you want to vomit. We all have to overcome this and get back to speaking to each other and building bridges over the "River Schitz" to the trail of truth. Sometimes the truth is what we believe and sometimes it isn't but the only way that we know for sure is by talking to people and learning their perspective and studying the issues on our own and forming our own opinion.

If people would stop lying, there would be no need to call them liars. But when people constantly lie, they should be called out.

You have people here claiming Vinnie lies about this and that when most of their examples are total bs. Vinnie says, "I plan to" or "I want to" etc and that gets Turned into ...it didn't happen! That's a LIE!

These people claim to be Vinnie fans? Where, all they do is constantly slam him all the time. Heck, some of them should be running a Steve Vai site. They think he was better than Vinnie in the 80's and early 90's.

Or Robert said this or that. So? Roberts said alot of things and many weren't accurate. Robert's vastly inflated ego is the problem. He hasn't done shit. All he's known for is his time in VVI and yet, he thinks he's really something.

And notice how people claim Vinnie said this or Robert said that, but they never provide proof of it or context?

Notice how someone calls Vinnie and others liars because they don't believe first hand accounts of SIR shows. No, because they saw on shitty cell phone video Creatures Fest. Therefore, what happened at SIR must be exactly the same.

One guy makes up VVI tour attendance, video play, album sales you name it. Because when he was in HS supposedly "this happened". I don't think I've ever seen that guy say anything remotely true about VVI from the past.

Again, it sucks that you didn't get your Archives.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

beano wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:42 am

As Paul sang, "Move On"

Nobody actually reads your posts

Poor little Vinnie hater.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:50 pm

I bet he was hoping PBF would stay quiet the whole time. He did something similar by saying he was re-recording ASG go with Robert, and Robert was like, "WTF, NO".
Where's the exact quotes on those? You've got to have it. Post it
beano

Post by beano »

VVArchives wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:54 am
Genebaby wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:50 pm

Where's the exact quotes on those? You've got to have it. Post it
Ask your mum
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VVArchives wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:26 am
beano wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:15 pm I’m all up for freedom of speech
You'd rather the board be filled with Vinnie haters like yourself instead of those who speak the truth and shoot down the numerous lies with facts

You probably hate Elon Musk just like Julian Gill does. Because Julian loves left wingers and he hates free speech
Ummm, we are the ones speaking truths, which doesn't make us happy to do, nor does it make us haters. Just realists about the situations.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VVArchives wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:52 am

If people would stop lying, there would be no need to call them liars. But when people constantly lie, they should be called out.

You have people here claiming Vinnie lies about this and that when most of their examples are total bs. Vinnie says, "I plan to" or "I want to" etc and that gets Turned into ...it didn't happen! That's a LIE!

These people claim to be Vinnie fans? Where, all they do is constantly slam him all the time. Heck, some of them should be running a Steve Vai site. They think he was better than Vinnie in the 80's and early 90's.

Or Robert said this or that. So? Roberts said alot of things and many weren't accurate. Robert's vastly inflated ego is the problem. He hasn't done shit. All he's known for is his time in VVI and yet, he thinks he's really something.

And notice how people claim Vinnie said this or Robert said that, but they never provide proof of it or context?

Notice how someone calls Vinnie and others liars because they don't believe first hand accounts of SIR shows. No, because they saw on shitty cell phone video Creatures Fest. Therefore, what happened at SIR must be exactly the same.

One guy makes up VVI tour attendance, video play, album sales you name it. Because when he was in HS supposedly "this happened". I don't think I've ever seen that guy say anything remotely true about VVI from the past.

People here, myself included, know Tom and the situation with the guitars. Tom was encouraged to use the law to get them back but he was not up to that. He recalled Vinnie yelling down the phone at him because he didn't like the colour of a guitar, the night before NAMM. Tom tried to explain in person it looks great. Vinnie yelled until Tom agreed to redo the paint right away. This reminds me of Bobby's experience recording the first album drums. Again, it's not right, do it again.

This is the article where Vinnie states that he will be re-recording with Robert. If you know so much about so many other things how come you never saw this?

https://blabbermouth.net/news/vinnie-vi ... s-go-album
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:31 am

People here, myself included, know Tom and the situation with the guitars. Tom was encouraged to use the law to get them back but he was not up to that. He recalled Vinnie yelling down the phone at him because he didn't like the colour of a guitar, the night before NAMM. Tom tried to explain in person it looks great. Vinnie yelled until Tom agreed to redo the paint right away. This reminds me of Bobby's experience recording the first album drums. Again, it's not right, do it again.

This is the article where Vinnie states that he will be re-recording with Robert. If you know so much about so many other things how come you never saw this?

https://blabbermouth.net/news/vinnie-vi ... s-go-album

No, it states he plans to. And that isn't a direct quote in that. I've seen Vinnie say he would like to re-record ASG countless times. He probably started saying that back in the mid to late 90's.

But that doesn't mean it is happening.

I think you screw up alot on things like this. Vinnie says he'd like to, plans to etc. and because he says something like that... you will say, VINNIE LIED
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:31 am

So just to be clear, you've never seen any contract. That's what I thought. I wonder what the exact wording on that contract says since he didn't want to get the law or file a lawsuit against him. Hmmm.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Omg. Up all night video and fly to the angels was on MTV so much I used to.flip over.
I lived it and saw it in high school. Unbelievable that you tell me that MTV didn't care . The song went massive immediately. I think about a week after album came out and that had no publicity until the MTV. You are I think some sort of vinnie virtue signaller. Absolutely insane to think there were vinnie fans knocking down doors to buy slaughter album. MTV totally made that album. Nothing else did other that the girl on cover . Maybe some help from opening for kiss and winger but I think winger and Slaughter actually helped kiss get numbers more than they helped winger and Slaughter. Both winger and Slaughter were getting more MTV play than kiss even though forever and hide your heart did well on MTV as well.

Sorry to say vvi never got any regular play on MTV and not much on that either..I will agree Boyz are gonna Rock got a bit of hype that High school kids in 1986 know a bit about vinnie but you woold be very surprised if any school kids had all systems go...and remember back then under 18s was the target audience for this music.

It's not worth talking to crazy people to be honest so won't bother reading any more insane posts from you

VVArchives wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:16 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:20 pm Up All Night a hit from moment played on MTV. And no VVI fans were not demanding Slaughter and VVI was not being played on MTV. Barely on Headbangers Ball. They did bring The All Systems go videos back to headbangers ball after Slaughter made it and added featuring Mark Slaughter . That TIme of Year got played more after Slaughter came out than it did before they broke up. Still not much though.

Once again, you f'ing lie your ass off.

MTV didn't give a shit about "Up All Night". It began play on the channel 2-3-1990 Billboard. It took 4 weeks of VVI fans/ Slaughter International pushing the hell out of it. Using phone trees to tell tons of people "Voting was open" and then spamming calls to Dial-MTV. 4 weeks of that before MTV even "added" the damn video to Roation! The rotation began - March 10th 1990 Billboard.

Some of use bring the facts and then truth. Ones, like you just spew lies and say, I remember as a kid. Your memory sucks or you're an habitual liar or most likely both.

Thankfully at least Chrysalis was on record saying how Slaughter broke. All your lies and hatred of Vinnie won't change that reality

But you're the tool who acted like you couldn't believe LA Guns was opening for VVI, when we know from LA Guns themselves, they went back home broke and couldn't get another tour at all after being booted from VVI. It really must suck to be you. Spewing BS that is so easily destroyed.
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:23 am Omg. Up all night video and fly to the angels was on MTV so much I used to.flip over.
I lived it and saw it in high school. Unbelievable that you tell me that MTV didn't care . The song went massive immediately. I think about a week after album came out and that had no publicity until the MTV. You are I think some sort of vinnie virtue signaller. Absolutely insane to think there were vinnie fans knocking down doors to buy slaughter album. MTV totally made that album. Nothing else did other that the girl on cover . Maybe some help from opening for kiss and winger but I think winger and Slaughter actually helped kiss get numbers more than they helped winger and Slaughter. Both winger and Slaughter were getting more MTV play than kiss even though forever and hide your heart did well on MTV as well.

Sorry to say vvi never got any regular play on MTV and not much on that either..I will agree Boyz are gonna Rock got a bit of hype that High school kids in 1986 know a bit about vinnie but you woold be very surprised if any school kids had all systems go...and remember back then under 18s was the target audience for this music.

There you go again Flat Out Lying as usual.

What I said you lying POS, is that MTV didn't care in the beginning! That's why it took them 4 freaking weeks to even add it into rotation!

Are you dense or what?! I gave the exact Billboard dates to prove when MTV got it and the 4 weeks later it was finally added to rotation

I gave the Billboard where Chrysalis credits VVI and its fans for the video getting played etc.

Vinnie never got any regular play on MTV! What a damn liar. Sure Einstein, they are going to have Vinnie hosting MTV Hard 60 all week and not even have their video in rotation! They are going to have Mark and Dana hosting the ball and no video in rotation. SURE

Boyz was added to MTV Nov 15th issue billboard 1986

Vinnie's 2nd week on the playlist it was added to Breakout Rotation

The 3rd fucking week it was already in Medium Rotation

The 4th week it moved up even higher to Active Rotation (one step below Heavy rotation)

That 4th week in Active, Vinnie was there with Tina Turner, Bob Geldof, Smithereens, Robert Cray Band ... Or the 7th week in ROTATION on MTv

In its 8th week it moved back down to medium where Iron Maiden had been stuck for 4 weeks I believe.

9th week it was gone

Guess who were in the lowly "light rotation" when Invasion left
Ratt, Poison, Tesla, Paul McCartney ....

So Boyz Are Gonna ROck hard

2 wks Breakout
2 wks Medium
4 wks Active

Vinnie kicked KISS's ass on video airplay with the lead off single/videos.

Lets look at Crazy Nights for comparison

6 weeks Medium
1 week Active

Kiss got 1 less week in rotation for CCN
Kiss had 3 weeks less in Active (right under Heavy) than Vinnie got.

So now, liar when presented with the actual facts that Invasion video airplay Kicked KISS' ass maybe you wil finally STFU and stop the constant lies??! You've been utterly destroyed!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VVArchives. You are on your first and last warning. If you can't play nice then go somewhere else please.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

As Paul sang, "Move On"

Thank for the condolences on the Archives and I have moved on but when the topic comes up on the man Cusano we need to shine a light on the entire picture not just what serves our purpose, It seems to be difficult for you to discuss the complete issues without re-framing the topic on Kiss. Are you obsessed with Kiss? Let's say for discussion that you are 100% right and that Vinnie saved Kiss and that Kiss screwed Vinnie. Why would Kiss screwing Vinnie justify Vinnie thieving and screwing anyone else especially his loyal fans? If Vinnie was flush with cash or dirt poor does not justify stealing from anyone else. You sound like a good ole conservative boy (like me) so it would be hard for me to think that you would advocate robbing from the rich and giving to the poor?

In regards to making things right for the Archives Cusano could offer whatever he wished and thought was reasonable. A copy of Guitarmaggedon, a future release or a signed T-Shirt anything of his choice. Some might like this and some might not but if he did so no one could say that he didn't make an attempt or gesture to make things right to his fans.

As far as Tom Palecki some of the Elders on this site have visited him at his home before he got sick and have seen some specific details (Not me) A part of the fact that he didn't move forward with legal action was due to health reasons. Some thing to consider is the fact that Tom paid for all the wood, parts and labor for the assembly of 5 custom guitars for Vinnie and was never reimbursed for any of his out of pocket expenses. This doesn't even account for his travel expenses, lodging and show costs for the Namm Show. Would logic allow you to believe that Tom would invest thousands of dollars of his own money just because he was a fan boy who loved Vinnie Vincent?

You are correct that I wrote a check to Metaluna Records which closed down long ago. Who were Metaluna Records officers? Vincent and Diane Cusano? You spin things like a seasoned politician.

Nearly everyone here wishes Vinnie the best but we are not blind to his imperfections nor are we blind to our own imperfections.

Lets keep the topic to Vinnie and his actions because sadly you lose velocity when you continually bring up Kiss which is a completely separate set of issues. I agree with you that it is valid however it is a separate issue.

If your a fan what do you like about Vinnie?
Do you have a favorite band that he was a member of?
Do you have a favorite Vinnie Song?
Do you have a favorite Vinnie Guitar?
Do you have a favorite Vinnie Performance?

I'm pulling for you to settle down and become a contributor of Vinnie Vincent historical knowledge rather than a foe
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Vinnie had nothing to do with Kiss since before I was born, but the way he spams the boards with schizo minutia makes me think he's followed the band long before he joined them, like from day one.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

VVArchives wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:37 am
doublev2 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:23 am Omg. Up all night video and fly to the angels was on MTV so much I used to.flip over.

What I said you lying POS, is that MTV didn't care in the beginning! That's why it took them 4 freaking weeks to even add it into rotation!

Are you dense or what?! I gave the exact Billboard dates to prove when MTV got it and the 4 weeks later it was finally added to rotation

I gave the Billboard where Chrysalis credits VVI and its fans for the video getting played etc.

Vinnie never got any regular play on MTV! What a damn liar. Sure Einstein, they are going to have Vinnie hosting MTV Hard 60 all week and not even have their video in rotation! They are going to have Mark and Dana hosting the ball and no video in rotation. SURE

The 4th week it moved up even higher to Active Rotation (one step below Heavy rotation)

That 4th week in Active, Vinnie was there with Tina Turner, Bob Geldof, Smithereens, Robert Cray Band ... Or the 7th week in ROTATION on MTv

In its 8th week it moved back down to medium where Iron Maiden had been stuck for 4 weeks I believe.

9th week it was gone

2 wks Breakout
2 wks Medium
4 wks Active

6 weeks Medium
1 week Active

So now, liar when presented with the actual facts that Invasion video airplay Kicked KISS' ass maybe you wil finally STFU and stop the constant lies??! You've been utterly destroyed!
Slaughter premiered on the ball. Of course a new Heavy metal band in 1990 isn't going straight to regular hours on MTV.

What I remember is I went to the superbowl in New Orleans that 49ers won and I believe the day after I saw Slaughter stick it to ya in tower records. Then a week or so later up all night video premieres on Headbangers Ball and all the kids at my school who watched the ball other than the thrash guys were talking about it.. Headbangers ball was how MTV broke rock bands and tunes so 3 or 4 weeks on to rotation abounds about right

What I will say none of the kids I knew who loved up all night had any clue about vvi.

By the time Slaughter were touring with kiss they were getting a lot of MTV play and people in audience were all singing along knowing lyrics . This also shows in the huge sales for that album.

As for vvi ..yes all systems go a better album than stick it to ya but definitely not a commercial success .

I can't believe you are calling me a liar .. I was literally the biggest vvi fan . I used to call I'm zroxk every day requesting ashes to ashes and they wouldn't play it
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Also did you know stick it to ya went double platinum just one year after release ? Something only a few kiss albums sold and non since alive 2. Stick it to ya sold more than both kiss albums vv was involved with and both vvi albums combined .

Remember this was 1990 when this music was dying . Vinnie couldn't even get guitars from hell released in 1989 when every label wanted heavy metal .

I don't understand your arguments.

Vinnie great in the 80s but vvi was a commercial flop and so was his headlining tour .

I know you will now say the sales for vvi are not correct . What I will tell you is all systems go was obscure ..it was not on the tip of everyone's tongues other than for a few and i never met anyone in the USA that was a vv fan and I used to walk around in vvi shirts and talking to record store employees etc.

But if you want to.believe some fiction that vvi was a huge band and made Slaughter massive then go ahead it's your fiction and if it makes you happy I'm all for it
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Tell me this ?
If vvi was so hot why Chrysalis not pick up the option for 3rd release and why no majors knocking at the door to sign him ? Record labels want to make money and if vv was selling more than the numbers show they would have been knocking down doors.

Your argument is really dumb
Bye Bye
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:10 pm Tell me this ?
If vvi was so hot why Chrysalis not pick up the option for 3rd release and why no majors knocking at the door to sign him ? Record labels want to make money and if vv was selling more than the numbers show they would have been knocking down doors.

Your argument is really dumb
You are an habitual liar and you're projecting.

Why would Chrysalis refuse to pick up his option. Vinnie told them he was thru. He wanted out.

If you had any clue, Vinnie had gone to war with the President already. That's why the President flew Mark and Dana to NYC to fuck up Vinnie's solo's behind his back and everything else. Vinnie was in the media saying, ASG would be re-released with the solos restored, different artwork etc. Vinnie was furious at how they were screwing with his art. He damn sure wanted out of there.

Record labels want artists who will sell their soul completely. If you had any clue you'd know that. Vinnie is the worst kind of artist to have.

Maybe you should listen to the song Chainsaw Charlie from WASP.

Or "Look What They've Done To My Song Ma"

Also, since Vinnie had no trouble securing another record deal after ASG and was able to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars recording in 6 or more studios, I don't know what you're bitching about his next deal. He probably spent more recording that than either Invasion album.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:05 pm Also did you know stick it to ya went double platinum just one year after release ? Something only a few kiss albums sold and non since alive 2. Stick it to ya sold more than both kiss albums vv was involved with and both vvi albums combined .

Remember this was 1990 when this music was dying . Vinnie couldn't even get guitars from hell released in 1989 when every label wanted heavy metal .

I don't understand your arguments.

Vinnie great in the 80s but vvi was a commercial flop and so was his headlining tour .

I know you will now say the sales for vvi are not correct . What I will tell you is all systems go was obscure ..it was not on the tip of everyone's tongues other than for a few and i never met anyone in the USA that was a vv fan and I used to walk around in vvi shirts and talking to record store employees etc.

But if you want to.believe some fiction that vvi was a huge band and made Slaughter massive then go ahead it's your fiction and if it makes you happy I'm all for it

It went double platinum. Wow, I had no idea! And again with your BS and lies from when you were a kid. I brought the facts and receipts and made you look utterly stupid. Yet, here you come back with more of your lies and nonsense.

ASG was not obscure. It was already around 500,000 by the time "That Time Of Year" hit MTV. That's a hell of alot for an album with a video not even out yet. Not to mention, "Love Kills" being in Medium rotation all those weeks and having a huge hit video on Dial-MTV.

Vinnie couldn't get GFH released in 1989? He just began recording the album in late 1989. Robert didn't even start doing the vocals until March or so of 1990. So again, WTF are you talking about? You are talking out of your ass.

Funny, you don't even take John Sykes word for it about VVI breaking Slaughter and the fans. 2 people from Chrysalis on record saying that but NO! You won't believe that. You believe your "memories". Were you constantly stoned? Brain damage?

You have zero to back up anything you say. Nothing at all.

Also, if you think only a few KISS albums have sold 2M plus in the states, I feel really sorry for you. You are clueless. You probably actually believe Destroyer has only sold 2M in the states because that's all the RIAA says its sold.

And BTW- Stick It To Ya went past 3M in the 90's.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:50 pm
VVArchives wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:37 am

9th week it was gone

2 wks Breakout
2 wks Medium
4 wks Active

6 weeks Medium
1 week Active

Slaughter premiered on the ball. Of course a new Heavy metal band in 1990 isn't going straight to regular hours on MTV.

What I remember is I went to the superbowl in New Orleans that 49ers won and I believe the day after I saw Slaughter stick it to ya in tower records. Then a week or so later up all night video premieres on Headbangers Ball and all the kids at my school who watched the ball other than the thrash guys were talking about it.. Headbangers ball was how MTV broke rock bands and tunes so 3 or 4 weeks on to rotation abounds about right

What I will say none of the kids I knew who loved up all night had any clue about vvi.

By the time Slaughter were touring with kiss they were getting a lot of MTV play and people in audience were all singing along knowing lyrics . This also shows in the huge sales for that album.

As for vvi ..yes all systems go a better album than stick it to ya but definitely not a commercial success .

I can't believe you are calling me a liar .. I was literally the biggest vvi fan . I used to call I'm zroxk every day requesting ashes to ashes and they wouldn't play it

I don't care about your stupid trip to the Super Bowl or anything else. It's irrelevant. So are you HS memories. Your alleged friends etc. None of that nonsense matters. It has nothing to do with reality.

I just provided the receipts and here you are going about nonsense from your past.

You obviously have never picked up a Billboard because what happened with Slaughter was not the norm at all.

I'll give a perfect example just to dunk on you one more time and show how clueless you are. Lets take another act who opened on the HITS tour.

Little Caesar.

May 12, 1990 "Chain Of Fools" added to MTV

May 19, 1990 "Chain of Fools" in Stress Rotation on MTV

But please share some HS story about Little Caesar and why they are vastly different than Slaughter. I'd love to hear the BS you make up for you being wrong the 1,592nd time
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm just checking here, but are you new to interacting with people?

Just been let out of the asylum?

Are there medications you're not taking?

Is common courtesy an unknown concept?

Do you believe yourself to be the most important person in the world?
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Slayer wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:12 pm

As Paul sang, "Move On"

Thank for the condolences on the Archives and I have moved on but when the topic comes up on the man Cusano we need to shine a light on the entire picture not just what serves our purpose, It seems to be difficult for you to discuss the complete issues without re-framing the topic on Kiss. Are you obsessed with Kiss? Let's say for discussion that you are 100% right and that Vinnie saved Kiss and that Kiss screwed Vinnie. Why would Kiss screwing Vinnie justify Vinnie thieving and screwing anyone else especially his loyal fans? If Vinnie was flush with cash or dirt poor does not justify stealing from anyone else. You sound like a good ole conservative boy (like me) so it would be hard for me to think that you would advocate robbing from the rich and giving to the poor?

In regards to making things right for the Archives Cusano could offer whatever he wished and thought was reasonable. A copy of Guitarmaggedon, a future release or a signed T-Shirt anything of his choice. Some might like this and some might not but if he did so no one could say that he didn't make an attempt or gesture to make things right to his fans.

As far as Tom Palecki some of the Elders on this site have visited him at his home before he got sick and have seen some specific details (Not me) A part of the fact that he didn't move forward with legal action was due to health reasons. Some thing to consider is the fact that Tom paid for all the wood, parts and labor for the assembly of 5 custom guitars for Vinnie and was never reimbursed for any of his out of pocket expenses. This doesn't even account for his travel expenses, lodging and show costs for the Namm Show. Would logic allow you to believe that Tom would invest thousands of dollars of his own money just because he was a fan boy who loved Vinnie Vincent?

You are correct that I wrote a check to Metaluna Records which closed down long ago. Who were Metaluna Records officers? Vincent and Diane Cusano? You spin things like a seasoned politician.

Nearly everyone here wishes Vinnie the best but we are not blind to his imperfections nor are we blind to our own imperfections.

Lets keep the topic to Vinnie and his actions because sadly you lose velocity when you continually bring up Kiss which is a completely separate set of issues. I agree with you that it is valid however it is a separate issue.

If your a fan what do you like about Vinnie?
Do you have a favorite band that he was a member of?
Do you have a favorite Vinnie Song?
Do you have a favorite Vinnie Guitar?
Do you have a favorite Vinnie Performance?

I'm pulling for you to settle down and become a contributor of Vinnie Vincent historical knowledge rather than a foe

Thank you. You seem like a good guy.

If I talk like an attorney/politician, I'm sorry. But it drives me crazy that Gene guy doesn't care about exact words or anything. And then things turn into "alleged lies" when the person wasn't even quoting correctly, and it changes the meaning completely.

I'm saying if KISS had of settled with Vinnie and paid him the millions he was owed (or lets just say $1M), Vinnie would have easily had the money to refund all those even though he would not have had to legally.

Yes, you wrote a check to Metaluna LLC. The LLC is very important part of that. That way if a project etc goes to hell and the business goes under, the LLC members aren't liable. Legally, Vinnie didn't owe anyone anything after Metaluna went under. That's what people should have understood before 2000. I know plenty of people like Vinnie who will waste a ton of time and money on some small detail that doesn't even matter. I have no doubt he blew all that pre-order money on trying to get them right. And he blew it.

If he had only done it the way he said he might in August of 1996. He was going to do multiple releases. First The Ballad Collection. I can't remember off hand what the others were. But something like 4-5 different releases. That's what he should have done.

He should have done the Ballad Collection on cd for $50 or so. Then moved on to the next one.

But around October or so it switched to the Archives. And it was sold as a Pre-order initially. It was going to be a One Time Pressing and it was expected to ship in mid to late January of 1997.

So I do take issue when you say it wasn't sold initially as a pre-order. Because it clearly stated it would be.
But I'm glad you would be accepting of some reasonable gesture if he did try to make it like some special version of Guitarmageddon signed etc.

As far as Tom, I could easily see him doing it for the exposure, future business he hopes to get etc. How much was he out in actual hard costs to build a guitar? $500 per guitar for parts? So maybe $2500 total on parts? And he's meeting all these people, talking to them about his guitars at NAMM etc. Really that seems like a small price of money to be out, if it had worked out.

When I see people (myself included) paying $1000 for front row seats to shows. Or doing $2000 M&G's for 15 seconds with the band (like KISS sold each night or $2500 a piece). Fans will pay alot. People paid $50,000 for Gene to come to their house and deliver the vault. People actually paid $2000 or whatever for that crappy vault.

I liked Vinnie from the start. Probably most of all I saw alot of me in him. I like how he came in and since Gene and Paul didn't know what they were doing, he just took over himself. Even Eric Carr pointed out how he tried to turn it into the Vinnie Vincent band. That takes balls. I also loved, when they refused to give him the contract he deserved he was like F U, I'm outta here. Alot of people act like that was crazy.

Favorite Band of his would be KISS. THey were on fire on the Lick It Up tour.
When you look at those setlists and how much new stuff was played.

New stuff played at least 1/3 of the tour
Creatures
Fits Like A Glove (V song)
Gimme More (V song)
I Love It Loud (V song)
Lick It Up (V song)
War Machine
Young and Wasted (V song)
I Still Love You (V song)
Exciter (V song)
All Hells Breaking Loose (V song)

8 freaking songs were his co-writes on the Lick It Up tour. 10 of those songs off the last 2 albums.
That was the huge impact he had. He had more of an impact than Ace or Peter.

And what is so sad is what Animalize could have been and what KISS could have been if they had paid him what he was due. Kiss could have had the Keys To The Kingdom and they blew it over Paul's jealousy and being cheapskates.

Fave song: Probably still Boyz Are Gonna Rock.

Favorite Vinnie guitar: Pink Double V

Favorite Performance: Rio with KISS. I would have loved to have been there.
If not that, then opening for Alice Cooper. That was such a great bill.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

All Systems go no way even close sold 500 thousand ever..Even now . That would certify it gold and it never did..mark said in one of his last interviews in vvi that he had hoped the album would go gold. This is after the video. You are basically saying all systems go went gold in less than a month with no music videos, singles. MTV of.radio play
That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard .
Bye Bye