Laughable 3 Sides

News and information from 2018 onwards
VVArchives

Laughable 3 Sides

Post by VVArchives »

Hilarious to listen to those clowns go off like they had any "inside info" and now they can't share anything because NDA's are keeping anyone from speaking up.

One of the biggest mistake Vinnie made in 2018 was going and trying to make nice with these trash podcasters who are just fans. Never should have touched any of them.

Everyone knew 3 Sides and the others would be back to trashing Vinnie in no time.

He doesn't need them or the Mike Brunns or anyone. If he wants to speak. He can do it himself. He doesn't need lousy interviewers who have asked the same things for the 10000th time.

And what allegedly happened with Bobby Rock on their show that someone did something?

At least when he did Trunk, Trunk has some actual listeners.
shramiac

Re: Laughable 3 Sides

Post by shramiac »

Agreed.

I called out 3 Sides pre Atlanta about how they'll try to get to the front of the queue to interview Vinnie. I was called a loony....Atlanta rolls around and what happens? 3 Sides rushes in to get an interview.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What I thought was most crazy though was that Vinnie GAVE them one. He may as well have flown me over while he was at it.

NDA huh? Only with Vinnie, and with the things he has pulled over the years it's totally believable.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This 3 Sides, now that I've heard it, is right on the money. Vinnie did nothing for his brand, and it is very unprofessional to change things an hour before the show, and the only negatives about CF centre on Mr Vincent Cusano. Totally dead centre on Vinnie. So he's the only one who could not get his shit together and be a regular rocker, like everyone else who performed.

Vinnie is the outlier, for bad reasons.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

shramiac wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:35 pm Agreed.

I called out 3 Sides pre Atlanta about how they'll try to get to the front of the queue to interview Vinnie. I was called a loony....Atlanta rolls around and what happens? 3 Sides rushes in to get an interview.
They are the absolute worst. They don't even know much about KISS.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a really good KISS podcast where the people knew how to interview?

3 Sides spends most of their time sexually harassing one of their members. It's obvious non of them get laid by the way they act.