New Album 2022!

News and information from 2018 onwards
matwas18

New Album 2022!

Post by matwas18 »

Just Posted by Neil Davis (Creatures Fest promoter)!
Attachments
D985D3D4-AA14-4F68-8D22-F328A50478CA.jpeg
2D1E1EB0-65D3-4A6F-9A3E-BAE020078B22.jpeg
4AA6D651-0F32-4BDC-B757-C59A80533CD7.png
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: New Album 2022!

Post by Genebaby »

What the hell? This is the complete opposite of how things are usually done? I saw the thread title and I thought it was another tease for an album this year, not that an album was just about ready and there was a listening party this weekend!

Do we know who is on the album?

Vinnie is using Les Pauls?
Vinnie album.png
Vinnie album.png (507.92 KiB) Viewed 8174 times
Vinnie album 2.png
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

Holy shit !
Do we get an album title ?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

THIS.

This is all we’ve ever wanted.

Kick ass!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:48 pm What the hell? This is the complete opposite of how things are usually done? I saw the thread title and I thought it was another tease for an album this year, not that an album was just about ready and there was a listening party this weekend!

Do we know who is on the album?

Vinnie is using Les Pauls?

Vinnie album.pngVinnie album 2.png
Looks like the album is finished and headed to be pressed soon!!! Not sure if this is going to be Guitarmageddon or something else… either way this looks like 2022 may very well bring the first full length Vinnie Vincent album in over 34 YEARS!!!
Attachments
5ADAAF8D-8C4F-40F7-991E-4BE1D5039E6D.png
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinyl is cool too have. Surely it will be on CD as well, and that should be quicker. Vinyl is a niche market which does have supply chain issues in general these days.

So hopefully a quicker release on other formats first, which is pretty normal these days.

Would be good to find out what we are getting here, but great to be getting something.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Why we don't know anything about a new album??
I hope the dream cones true and we will hear new music!
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

I would love to be proven wrong.
But for now, I'm going with "I'll believe it when I hear it."
With Vinnie, you never know what's true and what's fiction.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Quite unexpected, to say the least!!! 😃 But all the more better.
n3p

Post by n3p »

Fk yeah
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
matwas18

Post by matwas18 »

I have now read that it is a new album that has recently been recorded with support of Neil Davis among others! This could be big!!!
Attachments
0153E170-026F-4F42-AA7F-4BDECF019621.jpeg
002CE395-4E75-40B1-9B21-923FE34C9104.jpeg
5ED640C7-EADE-4853-A34A-56FD976B92B2.jpeg
F40BE297-4AD5-4606-B5B3-37676F8B109B.jpeg
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Oh yeah! I forgot about it being on vinyl.

That makes o/s sales rather tricky. Huge cost to pack and send to prevent damage...oh and vinyl sucks dead dog's dong!

CD please or at least a digital download....maybe later?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All new huh? This could be something great for Vinnie's career finally.

News outlets are catching on but I'm not sure who the media outlets that are going crazy about this are.

We aren't being told that much.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/vinnie- ... lbum-2022/
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

First Covid, then Ukraine. Now Vinnie releasing a new album.

We are surely witnessing the end of days.

I was thinking about this last night, and I'm hoping for something that's not 'VVI 3'. Not that there would be anything wrong with that, but I'd love to hear how Vinnie has interpreted the changes in music since the 80s/90s. Either way, looking forward to hearing what he's come up with.
Cowboy

Post by Cowboy »

aeroflott wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:45 pm First Covid, then Ukraine. Now Vinnie releasing a new album.

We are surely witnessing the end of days.

I was thinking about this last night, and I'm hoping for something that's not 'VVI 3'. Not that there would be anything wrong with that, but I'd love to hear how Vinnie has interpreted the changes in music since the 80s/90s. Either way, looking forward to hearing what he's come up with.
Haha nice :mrgreen: , waiting for the upcoming press conference between Vinnie and Paul, leaving behind past feuds making also a new duet album :oops:

Regarding Vinnies new album I hope it's not something tricky like Vinnies past
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Great news.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Interesting. My guess 2000 to 5000 dollars for the vinyl. Collectors edition with signed lyrics .. something down that route .

But non the less good news . Will be interesting.

By the way I just put out a vinyl record for a band and we had pressed in Germany in 2 weeks
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If it's gone to press these songs will be registered with BMI ASCAP etc . Could find out what songs he has published of anyone wants to search
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I remember pre orders for speedball Jamm were advertised as a brand new album of new material.
I don't like the over hyping lie or the press are going crazy ..very bad start ..however it it comes out very good news and will be very interesting.
As for no info on singer and title it makes me feel like it's not actually ready and they are just trying to buy time from hype ..but I am happy to be wrong .

Whatever anyone does do not pre order anything without understanding you may lose your money
Bye Bye
Cowboy

Post by Cowboy »

The whole photoshoot is suspicious, like "hey we are in a music studio and we are listening to the new Vinnie album", he should be releasing a demo or a promo song, imo there's no new album probably old song remastered again or something like that.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He needs to learn to have it ready then announce. Why can't he learn .
That said the slim chance this is a new album and sells for normal price then I will be happy to take a knee.

I can't find any new songs registered for Vinnie . I don't have a lot of time but If someone can check if he vinniie Vincent music or Streetbeat has published anything new or Vinnie has news song writing credits let me know .
Bye Bye
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

"Press is going crazy over this."

Please stop :lol: :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

ok, noted.
Hoping this happens at a reasonable price.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Probably the people at his parties play on this album. Maybe it's a party album?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ewww, that would be bad!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great to see Dino back!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And how!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Why woukd he have an official listening party and not invite the singer and drummer if there is one ? Pretty awful move?
Surely this is guitars from hell . Probably Robert voice without him knowing.

It it's new stuff with new signer you would think it would be cool to invite the singer..why would the musicians be a secret? Or whey would they be left out if what would be a labour of love ???
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Unless the singer is the guy all in white.
The guy Neil also called it a new Vinnie Vincent invasion album ??? Something I never thought Vinnie would do is bring back the name invasion after he explained the label added Invasion to the band name and it was only supposed to the title of the album.

Personally I would do things so different and keep some mystery like the old vvi resleses. Showing these people wrecks a lot of the magic .

I can't see this a new full length album but if it is then I will happily eat my words
Bye Bye
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Or Vinnie just spliced Fleischman's old takes into new lyrics and buried them under eardrum piercing drummachine beats and layers of guitar noises drowned in reverb. So no side people to invite.
metatron

Post by metatron »

maybe an INSTRU-MENTAL
heavy on the MENTAL part
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

i'm looking foward to this!! <3
teej

Post by teej »

I don't believe this will ever happen .. it reeks of vv bullshittery
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's confirmed as guitarmageddon .
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, it's not all new, which makes more sense.
Screenshot_20220325-161426_Facebook.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Super heavy sounds promising.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's all old. nothing new. 33 years old
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Why the creatures fest guy lie and say it's not guitarmageddon? He flat out said not guitarnageddon.
Why say that ? and how does he send the recording to be pressed not knowing what it is and not knowing it's what he said it isn't..guitarmageddon ? I don't get it .
I do believe this will be released but the quality I am very very skeptical of but we will see and I am pretty much sure it will cost over 1000 dollars and more likely 3 thousand to 10 thousand dollars on vinyl which is why he is putting it out on vinyl
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My bet is its from the 1994 DAT recordings which were transformed from the 1989 recoding which they changed Andre LaBelles drums into a drum machine that sounded like garbage . I hope for Vinnie's sake a drum machine is not on this recording as it will be all over the reviews .
Bye Bye
birnie

Post by birnie »

KISS are releasing a new album too.
Dressed to Kill.
Hanging for that one
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Could be that this gentleman L. Dale Walter was confirming his impression of this album rather than it's title. Could be that not many Kiss fans (which he seems to be) know Vinnie's unreleased discography as well as many of us do. But that seems unlikely. In Mike Brunn's recent interview with Neil Davis, Neil alludes to being too quick to let slip about the new album, but he still makes it sound like it's two separate projects. If it turns out to be guitarmageddon after all, Neil's words would turn out to be a lie, because guitarmageddon was already announced way back when, but this recent sensation is presented as a completely separate case. What once looked promising and hopeful would look desperate and pathetic. Maybe Vinnie should throw some tunes together in a coupla days, record them with his Creaturesfest band (if it really exists) and actually slap out a brand new record in a mad jolt of activity before Creaturesfest, just to save face. There's a whole month of time. Not that I'm counting on it.
metatron

Post by metatron »

MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Mg leave this guy breathe finally, you mortals! Everyone knows how to do it better, so why won't you do it?

Personally I don't care if it would be something remastered or whatever. Main thing is, it could/will be.

Whoever Vinnie really is inside, whatever he looks outside (well, few pounds down would help his old-age health though) I envy him his hair. Even if he dye them to stay dark in his 70y.o. they looks like princesses hair and aaaa! I mean, in comparsion with mine and I'm 30. ((yeah he can have a wig but pleaaaase I heard Vinnie and cleanup aren't friends (issue of all artists I guess - judging by my own messy home) how could look wig like this without proper care))
I only hope his eyes still have this thistle, piercing, rape-soul-like vibe.
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Interesting interview, confirms the album is not new music, maybe that is going on somewhere and needs to be kept a better secret.

Still no idea why they are telling us anything about delays for VINLY!!!!

Sure, do a vinly release and let that come out whenever it comes out, but there are all the OTHER ways to get this out if it's so ready, which it seems it is. Out on digital mediums and pressed to CD.

It's only Vinly, which is still small but getting bigger, that is having capacity issues. Don't focus on that and blame it for any delays, this music could be out today!!!!
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:53 pm Interesting interview, confirms the album is not new music, maybe that is going on somewhere and needs to be kept a better secret.

Sure, do a vinly release and let that come out whenever it comes out, but there are all the OTHER ways to get this out if it's so ready, which it seems it is. Out on digital mediums and pressed to CD.

It's only Vinly, which is still small but getting bigger, that is having capacity issues. Don't focus on that and blame it for any delays, this music could be out today!!!!
Vinly, Vinyl, Vinnie?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Vinly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

shramiac wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:05 am Vinly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vin-ly as Vinnie-like. I'd love to play guitar Vinly.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

So why did the guy who says there is a delay in the vinyl say it's not guitstmageddon and is completely new? Does he not know what he is involved with ?
Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:53 pm Interesting interview, confirms the album is not new music, maybe that is going on somewhere and needs to be kept a better secret.

Bye Bye
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Money.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Money, exactly!

Vinnie is missing out on money every day this is delayed and not available while we wait for vinyl.....crazy....